Death
45 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well damn i died, smashed by a bookshelf full of fictional and fantasy books. Guess this is the end huh... waiting for the isekai.

Then, suddenly and completly not expected, a god(?) appears, it was a human skeleton with 4 arms and with a dark red fire as beard and hair and a snake lower body, but it feels strangely familiar somehow. It points one of the 4 hands at me.

"You shouldn't be here little one, let me give you a gift to apologize 'k?" After saying that, they and my body disappear, then i see myself in a... barn?.

"Ok guess I didn't had the choice to refuse the gift" I look outside the barn and see in the sky 2 moon and sun feels more... alive? not sure. "Oh, since it's a isekai, guess I need to try it, status" and nothing shows up. "Damn, it's one of those trying to be new isn't? Let's see, attributes, statistics" and nothing shows up... "Shit" then a screen shows up.

Character Sheet
 Name:  ??? 
 Race:  Human - Lv 1
Quest(s):  1
 HP:  20
 STA:  20
 MP:  20
 Skill(s):  2

"Really? Why is my name '???'? Actually, I don't even remember my name... Anyway guess I will look what the race do, even if human are kinda mid the 'Lv' suggests it can get stronger" I touch the 'Human - Lv 1'

Human - Lv 1

 Basic Stats - 20 HP; 20 STA; 20 MP.

 Skills - Common Language; UnTrained Style.

 They are damn everywhere, in islands, in the underworld, close to vulcans. They build kingdoms, makes stories and such. They are eternally suffering by the attacks of the Demon Lord. 

Humans as boring as always, but eternally suffering by the demon king? That's rough buddy. It's obvious what this first skill is, basically saying 'hey you know normal words', but that second one is strange, let's see.

UnTrained Style
 You know how to fight without training, and by that I mean you can do basic attacks like punch, kick, headbutt, and more, have some effect in the creatures.

"I see, so I am slightly better than a human instead of having a cheat skill" Then I see what that quest might be.

Quest(s)
 Defeat the Demon Lord. (Reward: ???)
 Daily Quest:  Defeat 5 [Rat]s (Reward: Skill with trait <Fairy Tale>)

"The heck you mean trait fairy tale?" and nothing shows up. Guess it got bored of me trying to see everything, weak system. I walk away from the barn, seeing a small village, but almost no one outside. I nock on a random door but no response, guess it's working hour? Let's see, walking around the village I realise there is no 'guild' in here, and still no one found, this village is feeling a lot like a ghost town. Oh hey look a rat, it run away and I follow it, if there is one there is more close by.

I follow the rat inside a hole in the ground, leading into the basement of a house. There's some stuff covered with web and dust, a chest, a mirror, and a broom. Opening the chest, there's a rusty sword with no guard, it was just the hilt and a boardsword-like blade. Obviously I will be taking that, no way I'll be defeating rats with my own hands.

Accidentally looking myself in the mirror, seeing the exact same body that I remember, short black hair, white skin, the most generic of generics body for a isekai protagonist, I look at the mirror disappointed, that god didn't even changed my appearance to be more unique.

I try to open the basement's door but it's locked, so I leave through the hole and finding a rat right outside the hole, and with one swing I kill it. On hit a number shows up to display the damage I caused, 5. Then I level up and became op, joking, I receive nothing, and now 1 out of  5 rats were killed for the daily quest, soon to get that skill that I have no idea what's going to be... Hey look a wagon, finally I will be able to talk to someone again. The wagon stopped moving when it noticed me in the road.

"Hey! Can I take a ride?"

"Who even are you? No one should be in this town" The driver of the wagon say with a confused look.

"Oh I just got lost, but why I shouldn't be here?"

"It was attacked by a Demon King's kid, those who survived run away, here, come with me I'll bring you to a safer place" The guy offered his hand to help me get into the wagon. I take it and I'm pushed inside, where I see some frogs corpses.

"You... sell frogs?"

"Ye, they are easy to catch on the lake close by" And the wagon go back to moving, leaving the village.

"Strange"

-

Howdy, how bad was this thing? A lot or way worser? Also sorry if anything is wrong, english is not the main language.

2