Chapter 2
202 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Universe 7... Wait that's Dragon Ball-!"

Suddenly I was teleported from the seemingly infinite space with some training dummies and trees to a large city, right in the middle of an alleyway.

"Fuck! What point in the Dragon Ball timeline are we at?"

[You are just before the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, Creating Quest...]

"What, A Quest?"

[Quest Received: Win the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament with your unique Martial Arts.

Reward: +1 Weapon Spin Ticket, +1 Weapon Art Spin Ticket, +500 Zeni]

"Guh! This really is a gacha system... Fine I Accept the quest. I wanna test my power."

Looking out the alleyway, I noticed I was right next to the arena where the tournament took place, and that the sign up was still going on. I dashed over to the sign up desk, the girl at the desk shocked to see me suddenly appear.

"Ah! Who? What?"

"Stella Chavez, I'm a Starkin. I'd like to sign up for the tournament."

"S-Sure, just sign here."

Handing me a clipboard and pen, I quickly signed my name and handed it to the woman, I decided to call my race a Starkin, due to the whole stars and space theme all of Boros' attacks had. After walking down the street, I stuck my hands in my pockets to find a phone, credit and debit card, and ID with my silly race name printed on it.

Checking the balance on the debit card at an ATM, I was surprised to see I had a Total of 50,000 Zeni in my account, meaning accepting the quest for money was pointless, but the weapon and weapon art would be nice. I entered a clothing store, making sure to calm down the store clerk assisting me, to buy myself more clothing, since the destruction of clothing was common in Dragon Ball.

"Miss Chavez, Is this what you want?"

"Hm? Oh just call me Stella, and yes, those will do."

The Clerk handed me a stack of outfits similar to the one I was wearing, and while trying them on, I noticed that I had a small red orb housed right under my breasts, and touching it, it felt like poking my eye out. After that incident, I purchased the clothing, and set them all inside a capsule from Capsule Corp that the clerk offered me to carry my clothes in.

I may or may not have stolen a few more for personal use after that, since I didn't want to buy the expensive capsules until after I had a stable source of money. I'm not greedy, your greedy.

After that I tried out my flight ability, and found it rather easy to control, as I began to fly towards where I remember Goku's house being. I wanted to fight him, since his power was strong, and he was going to be in the tournament. Flying over a mountain, I eventually spotted a small house with a man doing push ups in the front yard, my target was acquired.

***

(Goku's POV)

"Hm..?"
Sensing someone coming, I stood up and began looking around, only to see a strange woman with one eye and magenta hair floating down from the sky.

"Hey there Miss, I'm Son Goku, what brings you here?"

***

(Stella POV)

"Hey there Miss, I'm Goku, what brings you here?"

Smirking, I decided to answer his question as best I could.

"My name is Stella Chavez, I'm from an Alien Race called the Starkin, I came to Earth in search of the strongest warrior to fight in a spar, which I tracked down to here. So what do you say Son Goku, will you spar with me, the Starkin's Strongest warrior?"

Once her heard my words, a wide smile appeared on his face, the Saiyan DNA telling him that this fight was going to happen. When I saw this, I knew his answer but waited for him to respond anyways.

"Why not, I'm currently training for the World Tournament, some sparring won't hurt."

Both me and Goku flew over to a more uninhabited area of the mountain as we took our stances. Goku's Stance exuded an aura of determination, like he would never falter in the face of battle, fitting for a turtle based martial arts style. My Stance gave off the aura of an exploding star and an inescapable gravity, it was an aura of power.

"Ready... Begin!"

Calling out the starting phrase, both of us charged into battle, my fists sending powerful strikes into the arms of Goku, who took everything like a champ.

"Nebulae Strikes!"

A purple aura formed around my hands a I sent a flurry of powerful and quick strikes into Goku, his body pummeled into the ground as I prepared my next move.

"Event Horizon!"

Grabbing Goku by the collar, I began to drag him along the ground before slamming him into a tree and punching him through it. Yet he still stood back up, my one eye squinting in focus on my opponent, I watched as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Using a special move are we? Well then I might have to reciprocate. Ka..!"

As a ball of blue ki formed in his hands, I changed my stance from offensive to defensive, and coated my hands in my energy, preparing to catch the incoming attack.

"Me..!Ha..!Me..!Ha..!"

A wave of blue energy was sent towards me, as I dug my legs into the ground, as soon as the attack hit my hands, I channeled my energy to surround the Ki wave and redirected it back towards Goku.

"Redirection Technique: Gravitational Slingshot!"

Just as sudden as it was that Goku pulled out the move, I redirected it back at him, however, the technique was imperfect, and redirected the attack with half the energy it had before, as Goku continued to stand.

"Congratulations Goku, you have made me use an unfinished move, but I win the spar, your too injured to continue further."

Walking up to Goku, I swore I heard crunching, as I pat the Saiyan on the back, only for him to suddenly grab my hand and flip me onto my back.

"Senzu Bean, I'm glad I kept a few on me."

"Fuck."

***

Our battle continued for several hours, everytime Goku was near death he just ate one of the senzu beans he had on him, and everytime I was near death my regeneration would kick in and revitalize me, with Goku even using Super Saiyan in our battle, causing me to respond with Meteoric Burst.

"Ha... Ha... You win Son Goku, I'm out of energy..."

"Heh... I'm still good to go, but I accept the victory, will I see you at the tournament?"

"Ha... Ha... Of Course! I never stray from a challenge!"

Standing up, I made sure to catch my breath as I began to fly, my energy stock depleted from the sparring session. After waving goodbye to Goku, and dealing with the reprimanding of his wife, I flew into space, my goal. The Sun, I required the energy from stars to use my abilities, and so I would slowly eat the energy produced by the sun to replenish my stocks.

I was wearing a new set of clothes, still the same cropped hoodie and tights, but this time paired with a pair of nice combat boots for when I'm fighting. Sitting on the surface of Mercury, I absorbed the sun's energy, while this was possible on earth, the amount of things the energy has to go through makes it not worth it.

"System, Open my Status."

[Name: Stella Chavez]

[Race: Starkin]

[Power Level: 400,000,000: Star Destroyer]

[Titles: Honey Bee, Reincarnator, Starkin Warrior]

[Martial Art: Supernova Event Horizon Burst Fist]

[Energy Techniques: Stellar Forge, Stellar Sickle, Meteoric Burst, Supernova Burst, Hypernova Burst (Incomplete), Gamma Ray Burst, Quasar Pulse, Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon]

[Inherent Skills: Ultra-Regeneration, Enhanced Strength, Energy Manipulation, Immortality (Type 2), Flight]

[Shop][Gacha][Quests]

"Ah."

9