Chapter 1
196 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a battlefield ravaged by two powerful combatants, a young girl could be seen bleeding out on the ground. However this little girl is actually the 28 year old hero the tornado of terror, Tatsumaki, who had just lost a battle against the Hero Hunter, the monster Garou. As the light began to leave her eyes, She only had one regret.

"I'm sorry Fubuki..."

***

"Is this what death is like..? It's cold, I don't like the cold, I wish I didn't have to feel this, or feel anything"

[Unique Skill External Stimulus Nullification acquired.]

"What was that? I'm such an idiot, I never expected to lose and ended up underestimating my opponent, I wish I was wise like a master of battle or a genius strategist."

[Unique Skill Strategist Acquired.]

"Now I know I heard something, is someone mocking me? If I still had my powers I'd tear you apart!.. I wish I still was able to use my powers."

[Unique Skill Telekinesis Acquired.]

"I'm bleeding out on the ground aren't I, I wish I didn't have blood so I could continue fighting."

[Creating a body without the need for blood.]

"I heard stories of people being reincarnated in fantasy worlds and gaining magic, I wish I was a master of magic, or at least a prodigy at learning it."

[Unique Skill Prodigy Acquired.]

"I swear if I somehow survive, I'll hunt down that Hero Hunter if it's the last thing I do, hunt him down like a predator hunting their prey!"

[Unique Skill Predator Acquired.]

"I wonder how Silver Fang is? I remember that he once said that Garou was his former student. That old Sage wouldn't quit hero work, even when we all agreed he was too old to continue. His Advice would be appreciated about now."

[Unique Skill Sage Acquired. Unique Skills Strategist and Sage combine into Great Sage.]

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why am I still awake?"

Trying to move, I noticed I could move my body in a sort of crawling motion, but it was like I lacked legs, or eyes for that matter, since I couldn't open them.

[You are a Psychokinetic Slime, a creature formed when large amounts of mana gather around a psy-stone, they are capable of lifting small object to throw them at enemies and are extremely intelligent. They are iridescent due to absorbing psychic frequencies, and have a purple gem on their forehead they use to channel their abilities.]

"Gah! Who!"

[I am your skill Great Sage.]

"Oh. Oh..! Oh! The Voice I heard while dying mentioned something about skills! Great Sage How do I see?"

[You can use the Skill Mana Sense to sense the mana of your surroundings. Just try and Feel the energy around you.]

Following Great Sage's instructions, I began trying to feel any energy around me, something that I found quickly, I could see the world around me, in a very over saturated blue but it was sight!

"Great Sage! Tell me the uses of my Skills!"

[Affirmative Master...

12