Prologue:Welcome to the Falls
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Omni/the/Writer-So I got this idea a while back.I was a lot into both Higurashi and Gravity Falls back in 2018,well,I still to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Higurashi no Naku koro Ni,I decided to create this crossover(Really mostly AU.) in which I fuse the series of Higurashi and GF.

Also I decided to do this because the only other one Higurashi X GF crossover has only 2 chapters and its on hiatus since 2015. And now some stuff about the genres,rating,characters and shippings.

Major Higurashi Characters:Satoko Houjo,Shion Sonozaki,Mion Sonozaki,Rika Furude,Hanyu Furude,Keichi Maebara,Rena Ryugu,Une,Tamurahime no Mikoto,Satoshi Houjo and Takano Miyo.

Major GF Characters:Dipper Pines,Mabel Pines,Stanford Pines,Stanley Pines,Soos Ramires,Wendy Conduroy,McGucket,Bill Chiper,Pacifica Northwest,Gideon Gleeful and Waddles.

Other minor characters from over both series will appear as well.

Rated T for Dark Subject Matter and Violence,Frightening Scenes and others.

Genres:Mystery,Horror,Thriller,Drama,Supernatural,Action,Adventure,Angst,Fantasy,Sci-fi,etc.

Shippings:Mion/Keichi,one-sided Gideon/Mabel,Shion/Satoshi,Wendy/Robbie,Soos/Melody,one-sided Dipper/Wendy and maybe Dipper/Pacifica,George/Shannon,Jessica/Kanon.(Other Shipping could be added.)

And an hint for the code solving:(Read and then decipher in the Caesar Cipher.)

Gravity Falls owned by Disney and Alex Hirsch.

The When They Cry series owned by 07th Expansion and Ryukishi 07.

Now without any further ado...enjoy!


Prologue:Welcome to the Falls

ILDHYL AOL LFLZ AOHA DHAJO FVB

Oregon,Gravity Falls,1973.

"So...SOMEONE HELP ME!"a voice belonging to the Furude Shrine Maiden known as Hanyu as the shrine was burning in flames as suddenly an piece of wood fell right on the poor young woman making her husband scream in despair.

"NO!HANYU!HANYU!LEAVE ME!LEAVE ME SAVE MY WIFE!"screamed husband as suddenly on the outside walls appeared some

"That's what you truly want?Then shake my hand."said the triangular demon known as Bill Cipher as he appeared out of nowhere next to Hanyu's husband who was desperate so he shake hands with the demon and blue flames appeared,but what the husband didn't knew was that all the things that happened that day were because of Bill.

But instead of his wish being granted,the poor man was found death the next day because he crawled his throat to that is known about the murder that happened 47 years ago is a mysterious letter wrote in the Caesar Cipher.

ILDHYL AOL KLTVU DPAO VUL LFL!

OL'Z H TVUZALY,H AYPJRZALY!

P MLSS OVD OL DHAJOLZ TL HUK PA'Z YLHKF AV RPSS TL.

P JHU'A ZBYCPCL AOPZ HUFTVYL,P OVWL AOL WVSPJL DVBSK ZVSCL AOL JHZL,AOHUR FVB.

After that the police just left the case as they thought it was only suicide because Hanyu died but was far,far,far away from the wasn't resolved even to this day.

Oregon,Gravity Falls,2020.

Inside a bus that approached Gravity Falls Bus Stop,three kids were looking on the window waiting the trip to be over kids were Maebara Keiichi,Dipper Pines and the fun-loving weirdo known as Mabel Pines and were on the to the middle of nowhere in an sleepy town from the west of Oregon known as Gravity Falls because they wanted to "Expend their children horizons" or something like that.

Dipper and Keiichi didn't waited this trip very much because they needed to work at the Mystery Shack,the place where the twin pines' grunkle makes people buy fake "Supernatural" things because he thought only about money and not anything else.

Mabel however was excited by pretty much everything about the trip and even was touching everything inside the bus that even angered the driver.

"Hey,kid!I told you to stop doing that!"said the bus driver as Mabel touched his face with stars of rebellion in her eyes.

"NEVER!"screamed Mabel as he continued to touch the driver's face further angering him.

"Mabel!Leave the driver to well...drive!"said Dipper as Mabel tried to stop from touching the driver's face,relieving everyone inside the some time of boring silence,the bus finally drove next to the sing that said.

"Welcome to The Falls or Gravity Falls,most mysterious place on earth."

Seeing how all the letters were written in different colors the three kids knew that this wasn't going to be their usual trip to an unknown town in the middle of Oregon,because mystery,strange things,sci-fi things and many other weird things but that will start when the 3rd Journal is found by Dipper Pines.


So this was the first chapter,it's an awesome thing I write!It's a project of passion and I hope someone will like this if you liked this and (I hope that) you will leave a review,favorite/follow,Until next time I leave you with the next chapter's title:

"Mystery Shack"

See ya next time,girls and guys!:>

0