Bag Secured
400 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was now on the edge, contemplating his next move. So, he stood outside the gate and pondered. While he did this, Soohyun returned and stared at him. Travis turned towards him, and they both began to have a stare-down.

"What are you doing outside my house? Are you stalking me or something?" Soohyun asked.

"Who the hell would want to stalk you? I bet they'd get bored after the first second, realizing you're just a lifeguard. Part-time, at that."

Shots were fired, and Soohyun took them all. He couldn't even dodge that, since it was true.

"I should start practicing comebacks honestly," he gave himself a mental note and walked inside the lodge. He dropped off the things and came back.

"So, are you going to look for a job? I mean, I don't mind covering your shift at the lifeguard post. It's a win-win for me, not gonna lie," Travis said.

"For real? Well, that makes it easier. I came across a block not too far from here that has so many places that are hiring. I'm thinking of going there."

"That's great. You should get changed, bro. I'm gonna get changed as well, so I can fit the job."

Soohyun smiled and said, "Thanks, bro, you don't know how much I needed this. See you later, man, I need a bath."

They got separated after that. Travis got some lifeguard-like clothes and then went to the beach. It was still pretty empty, so he had nothing to do. He sat on the post and watched as the beach began getting full with hot women in bikinis.

"This is a pretty solid job. I'm vibing with the scenery and stuff."

Now that Travis had convinced Soohyun to get a job, he could now sit back a little bit because he'd mostly be busy with something for the rest of the day. Meaning instead of Soohyun getting most of these opportunities, Travis would be the one getting them. It's the classic case of taking the protagonist's spot. One of the most effective ways to cuck 'em. Take notes.

While he sat there, Han Bada came over wearing her jet black diving suit as usual, looking extra sexy, and also looking like a dominatrix.

"Travis! Where's Soohyun?" She asked as she climbed up. He stared at her figure for a second then brought his eyes up to her breasts for a second, then to her face.

"He's looking for a job," he replied.

Travis checked her page and was surprised to see how much it rose.

Love: 5%

Interest: 9%

'Woah, she must have been thinking about me after I left,' he thought.

"Really, that's unexpected. Well, I better get going. Also, after this, do you want to go for a walk together? I promised you a tour, right?"

"Sure, let's go. Be careful out there."

She smiled then walked back down and ran towards the docks to get her boat.

'Things are working well for two people. I just need to get the other one.'

The day passed, and slowly the beach began to empty up. Travis was tired, not from saving people but from doing nothing. He could just sleep, but he couldn't because he was on duty.

'I'm also hungry as hell.'

"Travis."

He heard someone calling him suddenly, which woke him up from his half-asleep, half-awake state.

"Huh," he looked over to the ground and saw Mijoo standing there with a lunchbox in her hand.

"I brought this for you. Soohyun told me how you're helping him cover his shifts. And from what I've heard, you haven't moved from this place since you got here," she said.

Travis got down and stood in front of her as he took the box. "Thank you, Noona, you don't know how hungry I was," he said.

She smiled. "I can only imagine. Also, about this morning, I'm so sorry. I think I might have overreacted. I know you were just trying to help me, and it was all a mistake. I know you're probably disturbed after touching me there."

"No, it's alright. I was just embarrassed. I mean, it's not every day that I get to touch a beautiful woman like you. So it's not a problem, Noona."

"You're saying you enjoyed it?"

"Of course, not to sound like a pervert or anything, but it was the best feeling I've ever felt," he said while scratching his head and smiling like he had gotten praised by his father.

Mijoo's face slowly began to redden. "Oh well. If you didn't hate it, then don't feel embarrassed to come over anymore. In fact, you should eat dinner with us every single day."

"I will do so. Thank you a lot, Noona," he said as he stared deeply into her eyes filled with gratitude. Mijoo stared back, but instead of feeling his gratitude, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Her face began to brighten in happiness as she nodded and walked away.

'Woah, she's so beautiful. Man, I better get laid because the lack of experience is getting to me,' he thought.

Mijoo walked away happy as hell, as if she had just got a response from her long-term crush.

'He's such a handsome young man. I can't wait to give him everything I have so that he stays happy,' she thought.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's not what it looks like, he did not get mom-zoned. In fact, that's the opposite. He could be promoted to early husband status!!!! Remember could.

[ Love: 10% Interest: 15% ]

TO BE CONTINUED

9