Half Complete
267 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take much time for him to arrive at her place; surprisingly, he found nobody there. So he took her key and entered. He looked around for a moment before taking her to the dining room and laying her there.

"Well, time to leave. She probably did this to test me or something. She shouldn't be worried about me doing something to her; she should be worried I don't steal anything from here. Hahaha, man, I crack myself up."

He blankly stared down at Han-Bada; the shirt she wore revealed her glorious bosom underneath.

"I'ma have it one day," he told himself as he left her house. He made sure to lock and throw the key through the open window, then left.

"Hmmm, what a good day. I wonder if she likes me now. I forgot to check before," he thought.

As Travis returned to his apartment, he ran into Yoo Ari walking around by the beach. She turned to his direction and saw him approaching her.

"What's he doing out here so late? Good question, I better ask myself that," she thought.

"She must be annoyed because of the people renting out the lodge next to them or something. That means today is the first chapter," he thought.

They finally reached each other, so Travis greeted her.

"Yoo Ari, what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing," she blankly replied, which disappointed Travis, but what could he do? He simply walked past and didn't bother saying anything more.

"We'll see who'll be greeting who after I'm done with you," he thought.

He walked past the lodge, wondering if he should go and see what was happening or not. He finally decided to do so. Travis walked in and immediately heard the couple's moans.

"Huh, that's probably Mijoo," he thought.

The moans came from Mijoo and Ari's room, so it came as no surprise that she was currently pleasuring herself.

"Yo, Travis!" He heard someone call out his name, which caught him by surprise. Turning back, Travis saw Soohyun coming back with a smile on his face.

"Yo, what's up?" he asked him as they dapped each other up.

"None, what about you? You must be waiting for me or something. Let's go in; I got great news," Soohyun said.

"Sure."

They entered his room and sat down.

When they walked in, Mijoo opened the door and peeked outside.

"I was almost caught again. Wait, why was Travis even here? He must have heard the moans. He must think I'm a nymph now," she thought.

"I got the job, bro!" He shouted excitedly. Travis smiled and dapped him up.

"That's great, bro. I knew you could do it. So what job did you get?" he asked.

"I work at a restaurant as a waiter. You should pull up and watch me work sometime," he said.

"Don't worry, bro. I gotta support the Mandem. Well, what about the lifeguard job?"

"You can have it if you want?"

"Nah, I'm thinking of taking a part-time job that doesn't have to do with water. But we'll talk about that later, bro. You better rest; you start tomorrow, right?"

"Yep, I'll wake up and shower tomorrow. Alright, I'll see you."

Travis walked out and went back to his apartment. "Yess!!!! Now it's time to give him his second distraction," he thought.

[The next day]

Travis got up from his bed, sat on the edge, and began to think about what he would do today.

"I first need to get an update with Soohyun about the job," he thought.

He went into the bathroom and began taking a nice shower.

While he was busy having a concert in the bathroom.

[Han-Bada's House]

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room. Han-Bada stirred slightly, her body still sprawled where Travis had left her the night before. As the sun rose higher in the sky, its golden rays crept through the window, kissing her face with warmth.

With a soft groan, Han-Bada shifted, feeling the irritation of the sunlight invading her peaceful slumber. Slowly, she blinked her eyes open, squinting against the brightness as she reluctantly emerged from the depths of sleep. The warmth of the sun against her skin brought a sense of annoyance, prompting her to finally rouse herself from her comfortable cocoon of blankets.

Stretching languidly, Han-Bada sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she adjusted to the new day.

Han-Bada's eyes fluttered open, greeted by the unfamiliar sight of Travis's living room. Confusion clouded her thoughts as she attempted to piece together the events of the previous night.

"Huh? Why am I on the couch?" she mumbled to herself, her head throbbing in protest with each movement.

With a grimace, she gingerly touched her temple, feeling the dull ache reverberate through her skull.

"Uhhh, I must have drunk a lot?" she reasoned, trying to shake off the remnants of a hangover. Slowly, the memories began to trickle back into her consciousness like shards of a fragmented puzzle. "Where was I again? Oh, I was at Travis's house. He must have brought me back here," she surmised, a mixture of gratitude and bewilderment coloring her thoughts.

Pushing herself upright, Han-Bada made her way to the kitchen, her movements slow and deliberate. She poured herself a glass of water, relishing the coolness as it trickled down her parched throat. With each sip, she attempted to jog her memory, trying to recall the events that had unfolded with Travis the previous evening.

As she drank, bits and pieces of their time together flashed through her mind, but none of them seemed particularly significant. There were snippets of laughter, moments of camaraderie, but nothing that stood out as particularly noteworthy.

Han-Bada's brows furrowed in thought as she recalled her intentions from the night before.

"Didn't I plan on testing him or something?" she pondered, her mind struggling to piece together the events of the evening. A tinge of regret washed over her as she realized how quickly her plans had unraveled in the face of too much alcohol.

"I guess I got too drunk. Which is why I ended up in this situation," she concluded with a sigh.

A sudden realization struck her, causing her heart to skip a beat.

"Wait, I think I left my phone on record," she exclaimed inwardly, a spark of excitement igniting within her. With hurried steps, Han-Bada made her way to where she had left her phone, her pulse quickening with anticipation.

TO BE CONTINUED

8