Introduction
244 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he finished eating, savoring each bite of the hearty meal, he made his way back to his cozy apartment. After changing into comfortable clothes, he sank into the plush cushions of his couch, the soft fabric a welcome relief against his skin, and retrieved his phone from the nearby coffee table.

"I need to write down my plans for the lodge," he mused, tapping thoughtfully on his phone screen. "For now, I'm not going to make it anything huge. I'm not trying to remove the homey feeling just yet. At least not until I get her cheeks."

As he contemplated his next steps, a familiar notification lit up his phone screen. It was a text from Mijoo, inquiring about his return. After a moment's deliberation, he crafted his response, assuring her that he would come back later since he was occupied with other matters.

Meanwhile, Mijoo's disappointment was palpable as she awaited his reply. "I thought he and I had something special," she sighed, her thoughts wandering to their budding connection. "Maybe he was just teasing. I mean, I am an old lady."

Despite her disappointment, Mijoo remained determined to make the most of her day, pushing aside any lingering doubts as she focused on her plans.

Travis reclined on the couch, his mind still lingering on Mijoo's message. "I'm sure she's probably disappointed right now," he reflected. "Tonight, I'll show her how serious I am. Everything is going well for now." With renewed determination, he returned his attention to his plans for the lodge, confident in the direction he was taking.

...

On Han-Bada's side, she prepared meticulously before heading to Travis's place. Her motives were simple: she wanted to check on him, nothing more. "Yeah, it's not like I'm in love with him or anything," she reassured herself, suppressing any budding feelings.

Dressed impeccably, she garnered attention from passersby on the road, but she remained indifferent, refusing to acknowledge their stares. Arriving at Travis's apartment, she took a deep breath before mustering the courage to knock.

Travis heard the knock and approached the door, anticipation fluttering in his chest as he slid it open to reveal Han-Bada standing there with a warm smile.

"Hey," he greeted her warmly.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" Han-Bada quipped playfully as she waited at the threshold. Travis obliged, ushering her inside before closing the door behind them. She made her way to the couch, taking in her surroundings with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. "I can't get used to the fact that I'm in a man's apartment," she admitted to herself.

Travis settled beside her, concern evident in his gaze. "What's up? You need something?" he inquired, his voice tinged with sincerity.

"I'm just here to see you. Can't I visit my friend?" she replied casually, though her true intentions lingered beneath the surface.

"I mean, you can. I'm just not over what happened yesterday. That was pretty reckless of you," Travis voiced his concern, his tone tinged with reproach.

"Why, it's not like you would do anything to me, right?" Han-Bada countered, her words laced with a hint of defiance.

"That's the problem. You're too trustworthy, Han-Bada. I'm a guy, you know, I have urges just like any other person. I'm not saying I was tempted yesterday, but you need to be more careful. Especially with how you're dressed," Travis cautioned, his arm instinctively wrapping around her as if to shield her from unseen dangers.

Han-Bada glanced down, feeling a flush creeping up her cheeks. "But I'm just..." she began, her voice trailing off as unspoken thoughts swirled in her mind. "I dressed like this because I wanted to impress you," she admitted silently to herself.

"No 'buts'. I care for you, okay? I don't want anything bad happening to you," Travis reassured her earnestly.

"Do you care about me that much?" Han-Bada questioned, her eyes searching his for confirmation.

"Of course I do. I'm not saying change the way you dress. All I'm saying is be mindful. Not everyone with a good smile has good intentions," Travis replied, his grip on her tightening slightly as if to emphasize his point.

"Who said you have a good smile?" Han-Bada retorted with a playful scoff, though the underlying tension between them was palpable.

"Oh, I thought you wanted me? Or were you just lying last night?" Travis teased, pulling her closer.

Flustered, Han-Bada confessed, "Yeah, I was. I was just drunk, of course. I don't even remember what I said yesterday night, honestly."

"Well, if you say so. Why don't we go on a date tomorrow?" Travis suggested, his voice softening with genuine affection.

"Where? Also, what do you mean 'date'? You and I aren't dating," Han-Bada protested, though a spark of interest flickered in her eyes.

"Just shut up. We'll have a nice, quiet date on your boat, of course. For now, let's watch some shows just to pass the time," Travis proposed, his confidence unwavering.

Han-Bada couldn't resist his charm, nodding in agreement. "It's like I don't have a choice. I kinda like that he's in control," she admitted to herself, succumbing to the allure of his dominance.

Travis glanced at her, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. "Just a little more, and I'll be deep in those," he mused to himself, his thoughts drifting to the promise of what lay ahead.

While the two had fun watching shows. Soohyun was busy at the shop. He went to go take someone's order, that person happened to be a very beautiful woman. Which made him blush like an idiot. 

" What will you be having today?" He asked. 

The woman glanced at him, and back to the menu' He's handsome, but he lacks the flare Min-Woo has. I wonder if I should visit him. No that would be weird. ' she thought. 

Who was this woman? Well who knows.

TO BE CONTINUED 

5