Chapter Seventy-One
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW!

YOU CANNOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU, DEAR READER!

 

Ming was going to tell him that he had already showered that morning, but Tyr had that look of begging appeal that reminded Ming of his younger girl cousins when they wanted something, and so he nodded his head instead. Anyway, he had become sweaty after all the running. 

Tyr flashed him a happy grin that made Ming’s heart stutter, and began to strip off his clothing. 

Ming could not take his eyes off the striptease show that Tyr was giving him. He gulped, and forgot to breathe, when the last item, the under-pant, pooled around Tyr’s feet and he stepped out of it. His eyes widened. Dear Heaven, the man was magnificent! 

Against the lushly flowered backdrop of the cliffs and the waterfall, it was a sight that Ming felt certain he would never forget in his whole life, the image was burned into his retinas. He stood transfixed, drinking in every detail. And then the beautiful sculpture of a man turned to him and cocked an eyebrow, asking, “Why haven’t you taken off your clothes yet?”

Mings cheeks burned red. He stammered, “Ah, you - that is, I- I’m not used to- to stripping in front of others. I’ll come in the water soon, you, ah, should just go on ahead of me.” He did his very best to not let his eyes drop down to look at that part of Tyr.

Unfortunately for his composure, Tyr came much nearer to him. His lips moved. Ming stared at his lips and wondered what it would feel like to kiss them. Then he realised Tyr was talking to him.

“Ah, sorry. I was woolgathering. What did you say?” Ming said.

“Do you have soap with you?”

Ming reached into his sleeve and pulled out a sandalwood soap bar, handing it to Tyr. 

He watched, unable to look away, as Tyr smiled and grabbed the soap bar, his hand brushing against Ming’s. He turned and began walking into the water. Ming’s eyes glued themselves to his buttocks, then up to the beautiful line of his taut waist and muscled back, the broadness of his shoulders, his auburn hair that gleamed in the reddish sunlight. His breathing restarted only when Tyr’s form disappeared behind the curtain of water. 

He blinked, and moved toward a large boulder, going behind it to begin undressing himself. He thought about keeping his under-pant on, but something inside him rebelled. 

He had spent his previous life being extremely shy. This was supposed to be his new life, a second chance to be a different person, a person who did whatever he wanted, instead of what was expected of him. And right now, he wanted to strip naked and not feel abashed about being naked in front of another person. 

His chin set in a determined way, he made himself take off the under-pant. He took off the ribbons and unraveled his hair from the braids. 

Working up his courage, he stepped out from behind the boulder and entered the water. He could feel himself blushing as he started wading toward the waterfall, but he determinedly ignored it. Tyr came out from inside the waterfall and stood waist deep in front of the falling water, watching Ming come toward him.

Tyr did not take his eyes off Ming. It was all his fantasies come true. Ming coming toward him, beautifully naked, his long black hair streaming down his back and over his shoulders, his emerald eyes on Tyr. He was blushing, which was so cute, it made Tyr want to kiss him. 

He restrained his urge. Now was not the right moment. He had to do this carefully. Ming was like a skittish wild horse - one wrong move, and he would spook him into running.

He forced himself to look away, and began soaping himself while Ming watched. After he had applied the soap all over himself, he lathered the soap in his hand and worked it through his hair, then he handed the soap bar to Ming and said huskily, “Your turn.” He walked under the falling water, rinsing off the soap, then went behind the waterfall, perching on a flat rock ledge he had found there which made a perfect seat. He watched through the curtain of water as Ming began soaping himself, his lust rising with each moment. His cock had been hardening since the moment Ming had begun walking into the water, locking eyes with him as he did so. 

He waited until Ming had started to wash his hair, then he made his move. Ming’s eyes were closed as he bent over, working the soap into his long hair. Tyr very quietly went near him, and said, “Let me help.” Without giving Ming a chance to say anything, he reached over and began helping him soap his hair. 

Ming froze. He had not expected Tyr to suddenly start helping him with his hair. He kept his head down, his eyes still closed, and felt Tyr’s hands massaging his hair and scalp. It was surprisingly relaxing to have someone else shampoo one’s scalp. But at the same time, it was turning him on. His breathing became erratic, and he was thankful his bottom half was submerged in the water, because otherwise, Tyr would see that he was hardening.

Tyr’s voice said, “Come into the waterfall and rinse it off.” 

Ming nodded and with his eyes still closed, tried to go blindly toward the falling water. He stumbled. Tyr caught him, then grasped his upper arms and guided him. The water tumbled on his head and plastered his hair to his body, rinsing the soap off in seconds. He gasped and stepped back out, his eyes still closed, his wet hair plastered across his face. 

He was going to reach up and sweep the wet hair out of his eyes to be able to open them, when he felt Tyr’s hands reach up and touch his face, gently sweeping his hair back. Tyr’s thumbs gently swept across his closed eyelids, clearing the water from them. He blinked his eyes open. 

His head was being clasped by Tyr’s hands, and their faces were now so close together, he could see the golden flecks in Tyr’s beautiful amber eyes. He became mesmerized by those eyes. His gaze flicked to Tyr’s sensually lush mouth. He wondered what it would feel like to be kissed by that mouth.

Tyr’s eyes got that strange intense look in them, and the next thing he knew, Tyr had lowered his head and was kissing him. 

Ming’s eyes widened in shock. Tyr’s amber eyes gazed into his, as he kissed Ming. Ming felt sparks sizzle from his lips, all the way to his groin, which tightened almost painfully, and he moaned and closed his eyes, lost in the sensation. Tyr growled low in his throat and deepened the kiss, putting one arm around Ming’s back so that they were pressed together from their nipples to their groins, his other hand burying itself into Ming’s hair, gently pulling his head back so he could deepen the kiss. Ming instinctively put his hands on Tyr’s shoulders, and moaned again as he felt Tyr’s body rub against his. The delightful friction made him so aroused, he forgot everything but the wonderful sensations that were assailing him. He felt his hardened penis pressed against Tyr’s hardened penis. Tyr's hardened penis?!

He reached up and sank his fingers into Tyr’s hair, pulling his hair, forcing Tyr's head back so that the kiss was broken. 

He stared at Tyr. After a long moment, he asked, “Why did you kiss me?”

Tyr’s eyes heated like golden flame, and he said huskily, “Because I want to.”

Ming looked at Tyr’s flushed face and heated eyes, and suddenly knew what that intense look was in Tyr’s eyes. 

Lust. 

Tyr wanted him as much as he wanted Tyr. The revelation was so shocking to him, his eyes widened. He stared at Tyr. Then he felt the last of his inhibitions break free, and he leaned closer, and tentatively kissed Tyr’s jaw. Kissing his way up his jawline, his mouth reached the corner of Tyr’s lips. Tyr narrowed his eyes, watching Ming, in suspense, waiting for Ming to do more. 

Ming’s eyes heated, and he pushed his tongue along the line of Tyr’s mouth, pressing it between his lips. Tyr readily opened his mouth and claimed Ming’s lips in another kiss. They both groaned and suckled each other’s tongues. Tyr grasped his hair and broke the kiss. “You’re so sexy,” he growled. “I’ve been wanting to kiss you since the first moment I saw you bathing in the stream.” 

Ming was panting for air. He managed to say, “I’ve wanted to do this for some time now.” He reached into the water and boldly put his hands on Tyr’s buttocks, squeezing them. Tyr’s hips jerked forward, causing his pelvis to grind against Ming’s. He groaned and instantly claimed Ming’s lips again, fiercely.

Reaching down, he put his arms around Ming’s waist and buttocks and lifted him up, so that Ming’s head was above his, and carried him toward the waterfall, wetting them both again. Ming instinctively wrapped his arms around Tyr’s neck, as he gasped from the shock of the falling water. Tyr seated him on the rock ledge. He stood between Ming’s knees, and looked into his beautiful green eyes, his hands still clasping his waist. They stared at each other so long, that Ming began to blush again. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Tyr said in his husky voice, “Because you’re so beautiful, I can’t get enough of you.” This made Ming’s blush deepen. Tyr noticed with fascination that the blush had spread to his throat and chest. He lifted his hand and tweaked one nipple, which had hardened from the cold water. Ming threw back his head and moaned helplessly, thrusting his chest toward Tyr’s teasing hand. Tyr growled again and lowered his head to suckle the sexy dusky brown nipple, then, while plucking and pinching the other nipple with his hand, he laved the nipple in his mouth with his tongue. Ming’s moans echoed off the walls of the grotto. 

He clutched at Tyr’s head which was now suckling his nipple to the point that he thought he would go insane from the pleasure/pain that was making all his nerves very sensitive. He leaned his head back against the rock wall, completely mindless from the pleasure, gasping. 

Suddenly he felt a whole new sensation. He gasped and raised his head, opening his eyes in shock. Tyr had grasped his penis and was pumping his hand on it. Ming’s hips jerked up, trying to push his penis deeper into Tyr’s grasp. 

Then Tyr released Ming’s nipple from his mouth, and slowly kissed his way down Ming’s chest, to his abdomen, down to his groin, and then, as Ming watched breathlessly, his mouth opened and took in Ming’s very erect penis. He bowed his body over Tyr’s head, his hands helplessly grabbing the other man's hair, gasping and groaning, wordless, trembling from sensations he had never experienced in his entire life. His legs helplessly tried to close, crushing Tyr between them, who did not stop his assault, laving and sucking his cock mercilessly, until Ming screamed “Tyrrrrrrrrrrr!” as he came into Tyr’s hot wet mouth. 

When the last electric pulse of his ejaculation had passed, he fell limply against the stone wall, his eyes glazed, staring dazedly at nothing in particular, breathing erratically, his hands limp where they rested on Tyr’s shoulders, his body still spasming from the aftershocks. 

Tyr looked up at him and licked the ejaculate from the corner of his mouth. He had swallowed it all. He said huskily, a hint of mischief in his amber eyes, “Did you like that? Has this humble servant pleased the most powerful being in the universe?”

Ming could only weakly nod his head, still shaky and weak from the mind-blowing experience he had just had. He could not speak and only blushed. Tyr smiled sexily and stood up, leaning over to kiss Ming again. Ming could taste his own ejaculate on Tyr’s tongue. It was so sexually deviant to taste one’s own semen on another’s tongue, he was amazed to feel himself getting hard again! Tyr’s hardened manhood bumped into his reawakening one, and Ming closed his eyes, his face dazed with lust. The sight of it drove Tyr crazy and he sucked Ming’s lower lip into his mouth, then lightly bit it. 

Ming wrapped his arms around Tyr’s neck and moaned, trying to kiss him, but Tyr denied him that and instead lowered his head to kiss Ming’s throat. Once again, Ming’s hands clutched into his hair, not letting him leave from his throat. 

Tyr quickly discovered that Ming’s throat was particularly sensitive, and then, to his delight, that Ming’s ears were even more sensitive. He licked Ming’s ear and suckled his earlobe, then whispered into it in a low, growling voice, “I want to fuck you and make you cum so hard that you scream my name loud enough to scare off every beast for miles around.” 

Ming shivered and trembled, his eyes hot, his hips instinctually undulating as if mimicking the sex Tyr spoke of in his ear. Tyr reached down and lifted Ming up again by his waist, and walked out of the waterfall. Ming wrapped his legs around Tyr’s hips and kissed him passionately, to the point that Tyr almost forgot what he had wanted to do. Then he remembered, and resumed walking to the shore. 

He stopped kissing Ming and asked him, “Can you imagine a bed here, please? Make it big enough for two.”

Ming nodded, and took a moment to concentrate. Tyr watched as a very luxurious large bed manifested on the shore before him. It had silk sheets, pillows, and a silk quilt. “That will do very nicely,” Tyr said, and placed Ming down onto it. 

“Another thing. Make it so your spiritual beast doesn’t interrupt us.”

Ming nodded, and after a moment, said, “Done.”

Tyr smiled, and admired the way Ming sat on the bed, elegant even in his intimate, exposed nakedness. Just as he was about to push Ming down and lie on top of him, Ming stopped him. He made Tyr remain standing. His face was on the same level with Tyr’s penis. The sight was so erotic, Tyr felt himself harden even more. He was no longer surprised by this. He had become accustomed to such impossibilities when it came to Ming.

Ming looked up at him with his amazing green eyes and said, “Let me do the same for you.” He reached out and grabbed Tyr’s buttocks, and used that to pull Tyr nearer, so that Tyr’s penis was closer to his face. Tyr almost orgasmed just from the incredible feeling of Ming’s elegant hands cupping his buttocks. And then he gasped as Ming grasped his cock and tentatively put his mouth on it, to clumsily give Tyr the same pleasure he had given Ming. 

Ming was not experienced, but he quickly got the feel of it and started to make smoother motions, and used the memory of the porn he had watched, as well as his own past experience with masturbation, to figure out how to give Tyr the most pleasure. His tongue at one point found a particular spot just under the cap of the penis head, that elicited an especially heavy groan from Tyr and caused him to thrust his hips forward. Ming licked that spot again, and Tyr threw his head back, his eyes narrowed, groaning and slowly pumping his cock into Ming’s mouth, his face flushed with lust. Ming loved knowing he had this powerful and sexy man under his control. 

He did not stop until Tyr suddenly groaned and grabbed his head and thrust forcefully into his mouth, making Ming gag. After two more such thrusts, Ming felt something hot and wet spurt into the back of his throat. He looked up at Tyr, and when Tyr saw those incredible green eyes staring at him, with Ming’s cheeks distended from having his cock inside them, he came even harder on the next spurt, to the point his eyes nearly crossed from the orgasmic bliss. He held Ming’s head, not letting go until he had emptied himself completely in Ming’s mouth, and then he pulled out, trembling, and when he saw some of his cum spill from the corner of Ming’s lips, his cock spasmed one more time, another little bit of semen leaking out. 

He shakily sat on the bed and moved to lie down, panting. He felt Ming crawl up the bed to lie next to him and put his arm across his chest, and his head into the hollow of Tyr’s shoulder. Tyr naturally clasped his arms around Ming, and they lay like that for some time, until Tyr finally felt recovered enough to lower his mouth and kiss Ming with deep passion. Then he grabbed up the quilt and pulled it over them both, and said, “Let’s have a nap, then we will eat, and then let’s do more of this.” He smiled into Ming’s eyes. Ming blushed, but nodded his head and said “En. Did you like that, Tyr?”

Tyr nodded, then kissed him again. “If I wasn’t so exhausted right now, I would be doing a lot more than just this.” Then he said, “Please imagine a shade above us. The sun is too bright.” He muttered to himself, “I could have picked a better location for our first time.”

Ming laughed and said, “I like this location. It’s certainly memorable.” He conjured up a canopy above the bed, with filmy curtains along all four sides. 

They both fell asleep, entwined with each other.

0