1-Miracle
85 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1-Miracle

With a big smile on my face, I murmured "system." As soon as the word left my mouth, a vertical, long, blue electronic window appeared in front of me.

**Status**

Name: Zephyr Stacy

Race: Hybrid God

Level: 1

**Titles**

- Hybrid Blood

- Protector of Order

- Dawnbringer

- Nightbringer

- Weak (temporarily)

**Skills**

a) Nightbringer:

- Sword of The Night (Lv.1)

- ???

- ???

...

b) Dawnbringer:

- Sword of The Dawn (Lv.1)

- ???

- ???

...

c) Wind Manipulation:

- Wind Steps (Lv.1)

- ???

- ???

...

**Unique Ability**

- God of War (passive)

"It's quite complicated..." I murmured, looking at the long system window.

Although it listed my skills, titles, and level, there were no other details.

Hoping for some information, I glanced over my skills and titles, but there was no explanation. At least not until I looked at my last skill.

- God of War: Ancient blood of war gods flows in your veins. Fighting, killing, or training enhances your power gradually and steadily, depending on the intensity of the action.

*There are no setbacks or conditions. Just keep going and growing stronger. As you grow stronger, the blood in your veins will awaken!

After reading the details of my ability:

"Very powerful. And there are no disadvantages," I said.

"Now I know how to increase my level," I added.

Then I closed the system window and stared blankly at the white ceiling. Even though I was sure it was real, it still felt incredibly surreal.

I was given a second chance and a mission. I didn't know who or what gave me this mission and second chance. I didn't even know what would happen if I didn't fulfill this mission.

"Whew... anyway, thinking about these won't get me anywhere. I need to think about myself for now," I said with a sigh.

As it was written in my system window, my name was Zephyr Stacy. I had a father named George Stacy and a younger sister named Gwen Stacy. My mother died when I was three years old. Her death was due to a difficult childbirth. Fortunately, after this birth, Gwen managed to survive despite the difficulties. My father was a cop, and I can't say our financial situation was that good.

After high school, I dropped out of school and started working as a bartender to help my father financially. Considering my physique and face, it could be said that I was quite suitable for this job. As I expected, people liked me in this bar, and I started making money quickly.

While working with my father, Gwen was attending high school, and most of the time, we weren't at home when she came home. In fact, she must have been used to my father coming home late or not at all, but my absence must have made her feel quite lonely, so one day, she came to the bar where I worked.

I saw her, gave her a cola to drink, and talked to her. Since I was quite popular in this bar, no one prevented me from talking to my sister.

While chatting with Gwen, armed men suddenly entered the bar and started shooting around.

"From here on, my memories are blurry..." I whispered.

I furrowed my brows and closed my eyes, trying to remember, but the only thing I could remember was pulling Gwen behind me to protect her.

When I remembered this, I opened my eyes with astonishment and concern.

"Gwen!!.. Is she okay?" I shouted in the empty room.

My high and worried voice caught the attention of a nurse outside the room. The nurse quickly entered the room with a doctor and looked at me with a happy and surprised expression on her face.

"Mr. Zephyr!! You woke up!" she exclaimed, looking at me and taking her phone out of her pocket before leaving the room.

"Did I wake up? How long have I been asleep?"

As I asked myself these questions, the nurse from earlier returned with a doctor. The doctor quickly came to me and started checking my vitals.

"Your waking up is a miracle..." the doctor whispered.

Upon hearing these words, curiosity and concern increased in my mind.

How long had I been asleep?

4