01. Saved by Stranger
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“Fuck!”

A young man curse a bunch of wolves who currently chasing him, to be in the thick of the forest with many trees he ran zig-zag in order not easily caught. Although it was not much help, probably because the region is their territory. So onece in every several minutes the young man found himself in a condition that is cornered, oddly ... a second before the Wolf fangs managed to touch his body, he seemed to be disappearing and an instant later appeared at short distance from his original position. The Wolves that attacked the young man fell on the ground, with blood coming out of the scars that look like the incision of sword. If judged from this situation, then the young man looks to have the advantage ... However.

 

"You damn stray mutt, Begone to hell and die there! Hus, hus, hus!!! "

 

[Jolt Wolf's] In the catalogue of monsters from the southern continent explained, that one of these beings are categorized into class-D Monster. Monsters with Lightning element and has a bite that resulted in body partial paralysis for a while, not only that. Although quite rare, some adult has the ability to perform the lightning movements. Super fast movement like lightning (though not really as fast as lightning) for easier hunting the preys, and this one ability make our youths cornered for many times. Fortunately the young man has an ability that is quite similar to compensate and prevent him from a fatal condition, at least until now. Normally, if what listed in the catalog of the monsters of the southern continent that is correct as it is. Our youth will have no trouble and also will not objected to stand face directly confront the dangers that threaten him, but ...

 

"Who wrote the damn information in that catalog? Hunting in groups 5-10 my ass! This fucking dog, bring his whole family along with his neighbors!!!! "

 

Anomaly was the right thing to say for the conditions faced by the youth, currently the Wolf's Jolt chasing clustered with number reached more than 30. One bite of these beings and with beleaguered State, the answer is surely a ticket straight into the afterlife. Even though what upset him most is because it already more than two hours since the Chase began, but the wolves did not show the signs to stop. Does not have many options and realized that if he did not have time to stop and die in ridiculous way, the young man kept running to save himself.

 

"Stop attacking my butt, morron!!! My ass is not a main course in your family garden party, you sentient shit! There are no fat there! The tastes also bad! Believe me!!! "

 

Suddenly, using the lightning move- a Wolf attacked the young man from the right side. With a reflex motion, he swung his sword towards the Wolf coming. It's a shame it looks like this one has tactics, using the movement of the head to catch the sword body with fangs and using body weight to pull it. Before losing balance quickly the young man draws his dagger and sticking them into the Wolf's neck while still in the air, as if not to give him free time to breath. One of the other wolves immediately swooping from left, realized not in a position to do a stab with the dagger. So the young man ducking to give pause and a second later the dagger swinging diagonally while he yells.

 

“Wind Slice!”

 

As if frozen in the air, the Wolf's head and body separate. And from the neck of the headless Wolf, spurts blood which unfortunately is also prurt on the face of our young man.

 

“Bloody Helll!!!”

 

It makes he stalled for a moment and slow him down to wipe his face, but the pain that suddenly come make him realize that he just made a wrong move. As soon as he cut the neck of a wolf who has just managed to bite the calf of his right leg, he immediately felt the cramps rooting on his feet – so make it stumbled and tumbled some twelve meters further to halt under an object that looks like a large stone slab.

 

“Ughh Fuck, my leg... move it morron!"

 

Quickly he rose even with one knee on the ground, draw his sword towards the {Jolt Wolf's}. A Teens with height around 175 cm, has a pupil whose color as black as his hair that bit disheveled. If seen at a glance, he looks like a normal teenager. Although one very conspicuous, and make it look different from most teens his age. Is a highlight of his eye is dark and sharp, he also have a facial expression as though he was upset and felt dissatisfied with something. Or perhaps to be more accurately, the current precarious situation naturally makes him showed such a face. The wolves that chasing him now stop slowly, some of them bare their fangs and show expression not less spooky than the youth. And several of them start to way round from the direction of two sides left and right. Surround and urging the youth, also ensure their prey had no chance to escape.

 

“... ... ...”

 

A stalemate, the young man realized he had just stuck in the worst scenario in his mind. Smoke bombs? Ray Bomb? No, the sentient he faced is not only rely on the sense of sight. And even when his hearing is impaired senses, the wolf’s senses of smell might will soon find him.

 

"We Seemingly have no choice but to dance eh!? Well... ... ...“

 

He hold his sword to approach his face, and gently kiss the sword body then he said.

 

"Black Rosses"

 

Immediately, the body of the sword that had been brilliant white is now slowly turned completely black, dark aura seems to wrap the sword. All {Jolt Wolf's} in front of groups suddenly stops, because the sword issued an aura that make their instinct to respond for real danger that comes within it. But they did not withdraw their gaze, even more pungent and wild also.

 

“All right you hairly animal fuckers! Let's see whom among us will be the first one to set foot on the afterlife soil! ... hmmm? Heh? even now I can already sniff the smell of yer carrion! "

 

There unpleasant scent flowing in the air it is true, and this makes the youth are getting increasingly uncomfortable.

 

"Oi oi oi oi, are one of you shit on your pants????? This smell ... HOEKK!!! "

 

The smells is really bad thought the young man, this smell may also the cause for the Wolf suddenly also feel uneasy. Although with fangs and ready to pounce gaze still indicated by this flock of wolves, the youth understand if they somehow hesitating. He’s also aware, the direction of the view of the majority of wolves is no longer addressed to him.

Suddenly he felt something large moving behind his back, and any existing behind him is quite big enough for it can vibrate the ground surrounding. The young man was a little hesitant to look back, to the situation in which he was besieged by the wolves. If he was just a little off guard by removing the view to the enemy, and if that opportunity is used by the Wolf ... the result will certainly be very bad. However, the worry of something unknown- make him to speculated for the danger other than before him. So encouraged him to ventured and turn his face a little, but what he saw was something that made him transfixed.

The boulders standing upright... boulders? No... instead, it was the back of someone... Someone? Maybe or more precisely is a sentient and now that sentient it slowly turned towards them, showing a form which is enough to make normal person scream if saw it for the firts time. Beings as high as 5 meters and stands with two legs, with human-like Anatomy of a very overweight person and he’s just wearing a piece of clothing made from animal skin as pants. Bring a wooden log that looks like a tree trunks that are processed for use as improvised weapons, almost bald guy with a wry expression that looks very unfriendly.

These beings are called trolls, huge beings with intelligence below the average of normal person that is included in part of the race of Giant. Some people call it Fail Creation of Giant God, and some other think if they're nothing more than a slave that only utilized his energies for wars and other grunt work. A foul scent smelled by the youth earlier is came from him, from bettwen this troll leg actualy.

 

"hurururururu ... ... ... .... hurururu ... .... Waaathh "

 

The Trolls let a sound as if wanting to say something, but the young man did not respond to it and still fixated with a serious gaze- dwell on what action should he do next.

 

"Oi baldy ... Wa ... wait!! "

 

The young man finally let out sound when the Troll raised his wooden log high, and without delay he swung mightily towards the youth. Make him instantly panicked and immediately jumped to the side with all his strength along with a Wolf's head still stuck on his calves that made the pain much worse.

 

"I said wait! you overgrowing asshole! "

 

He thinks if he barely survived the attack, and after a successful stand he then realized he wasn’t the target of those attack. But two wolves who are behind him who escaped from his view, instead. So, without wasting anymore time he immediately took off the existing Wolf head on his leg while those wolves are still busy with the Trolls.

 

Three wolves climbing trees just nearby the trolls, and so achieve height quite the same for him. They swooping together, of course the Trolls could not stay silent. With one swing he scored a home run and flew another two of them, there's one lucky enough to bite the Troll shoulders but shit later because with one hand the troll throws him towards the crowd of other wolves that also ran to pounce at him.

The young man who is just a few metres from the Troll gives another wry expression to what is seen before him.

 

 ' This time I'm blur with this baldy guy as decoy, sorry baldy. The angels certainly would voluntarily clean up thy body in heaven ... with their tongue '

 

With that in his mind the youth preparing to flee, but the injuries and cramps in his legs do not allow it.

 

"Potion ... potion ... ahh shit, I should have brought more"

 

The young man poked his left hand towards the side, and out of nowhere all of a sudden a big duffel bag appears just below the Palm of his hand. He catches the bag before falling to the ground without releasing the vigilance against collection of enemies around him.

Right at the moment when the young man wants to take something from the duffel bag, at that time the Troll also raised his wooden log high with both hands, considerable mana reaction could be perceived by the youth so as to make it stalled for a moment.

 

"ooii .... he Hey Hey wait!!!"

 

The Trolls does waiting, or rather waiting for the wolves gather very close to him. The instinct of our youth here once again screaming, and without pause, he then hopped on with his one foot to the rear along with his backpack. Away from a bunch of wolves who some of them are now plugging their fangs into the body of the trolls, away from the trolls that pierced his weapon to the ground with all his might. And a huge explosion suddenly occurred, scatter all thing around into the air. Soil, dust, gravel, leaves, twigs, the Wolf, the duffel bag ... and also the owner.

 

“AHHHHHHHH----"

 

The silence lasted for a few minutes after the explosion, until the young man slowly got up to see his surroundings. He felt a little dizzy, but he also thinks it is normal with what just happen now.

 

"Cough-cough ... ahhh shit! .... I though I’m gonna die, is that ‘Earth Blast’? never imagine a wild Troll can use magic technique"

 

The young man shakes his head, probably because his dizzy hungover or what's currently he saw was an another shocking sight.

 

"I'm sure he has been bitten by some Jolt Wolf earlier ... but ... why would he still be able to move as freely like that? ... hmm? "

 

What is seen by the youth is an one side massacre. the Wolf that unconscious were virtually execute one by one by the Troll, while most who had just regained consciousness choose to flee. And not shortly after, the youth now exchange view with the creature.

 

"Ha? Why? You want to execute me too? "

 

The young man raised his black sword and prepared for another worst possibilities. He realized if he's in a very unfavorable position with an injured foot, and all the healing potion in the ' Carrier ' already depleted though perhaps there’s few left in his backpack. And where is his backpack again? Ahh there ... not far ... Just a few metres ... ... behind the Troll.

 

"... ... Fuck me ..."

 

"Hrurururr ... Hmm, go ... gud "

 

After let out a sound , the Troll then reverses direction. Take a couple of enough wolves to carry and move away to leave .

 

“…….”

 

Again the young man only fixated with what happened, he probably never thought if he gets help in a place like this.

 

"Thank you so much stinks baldy!!!!! A lot of people say if thy race is dump, but you're .... you're above average!!!! So make haste to yer home and take shower!!"

 

 ***

 

“Well let's fix all of this"

 

First of all I take a potion in my backpack, and I was a little surprised to realize if only one is left. After I drank it, wounds in the calf and numbing that it's not normal is start disappear periodically.

 

"Damn, I almost died. There is nothing going on yesterday, and look what happened today... bunch of land piranha”

 

I collect all of the killed wolves in one place, there are 11 in total. Then I pulled out a card with a magic circle seal looks quite intricate engraved on it, this is also the only one remaining.

 

"Hmmm? should I convert it? Its value may not be up to ten thousand... might not even half of it, but the fur might be selled with high price. Anyway I have no time to skined it all, who knows they might return "

 

I transfer ' mana ' into the cards on my hand, instantly the seal start to shine and I immediately throw the cards into piles of wolves collect bodies before. A small white magic circle appeared above the cards and it is higher than a pile of wolves, while a larger circle of glowing red created above the ground right under the pile. Its diameter is approximately 3 meters large enough to surround the pile of Wolf, I can make it bigger by adding more ' mana ', but I think this size is enough.

As time went on the pile of Wolf is seen shrinking and this is normal, as well as the appearance of a small Red Crystal above the white magic circle ... it’s also normal. Not later both magic circle disappear and leave a pile of wolves which now has really different size than a couple of minutes before, as if leaving only bones and skin and Yes ... indeed it’s just that all left there. Small red crystal that down slowly is the result of the conversion process, I quickly retrieve and store it.

 

Albion who created this surely a fans who got the idea from Full Metal Alche ** ***, he changed the way that it takes a lot of preparation into the way of "cow wearing glasses” which is cool. I had read his biography, in some photos and  description are listed in there he's like an acute otaku. Ahahahaha... still, every time I see this, I feel a bit feeling of nostalgia ..... Ahhh it’s hurt.

 

Well, it's time to put this wolf pelt together. I use a knife to skin it and throw out all the bones, no blood and flesh only the skin wrapping the bone remain makes this much easier. After I tied it into one, I put everything into the Carrier Ring then put on my duffel bag. It is possible that there are wolves who suddenly attacked me from behind with lightning movement without me late knowing, this bag can be set as a protector.

 

Well it's already the second day since I came out from Lemerch  fog area, the village of ‘Adali’ or ‘Renya’ should have around nearby. And I've been moving steadily to the South, according to the map I should have already met one of them. If not, I would have been up in great swamp ' Magnild '.

 

“Haaah if know this, I should have directly towards the East so out of Lemerch forest.”

 

Well never mind, what happen is happen. I went to the East this time to find the river of Jansen, then back to the South follow along the lower reaches of the River to get to ‘Odhert’. Maybe this will take around a week to reach capital city, I hope I'll be back before the opening ceremony.

 

Immediately I rushed away, probably because of the change of plans so that good fortune finally favors to me. After approximately four hours travel, right at dusk when day are getting dark, I saw smoke soaring high on the sky.

 

"Hahahahhahahaha sayonara bye-bye Jansen!!!"

 

There is a proverbial saying ' where there is smoke, there is the Chinese ' yahh I am an Asian by the way, so we brothers right? Whahahahaha.

 

"Okeh, better not waste anymore time. I've missed proper bed and decent food "

 

###

0