09. The Hunters at Magnild
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  1. The Hunters at Magnild

 

The 'Magnild' swamp stretches hundreds kilometers at south of Elvia, and covers more than 60% of the western region of Jansen. This place is home to several rare creatures and also many animals that mutate into monsters can be found here, even the monsters that live here are strong enough so makes this place as a natural fortress during wartime.

But in general, there are some local residents who make this location as a place to look for livelihood. Some rare animals that live here can be sold at fantastic prices, and others depend on market needs at prices directly proportional to the risk.

Normally ordinary people would avoid this place, if you dare to enter without special reasons it is the same crazy thing as you dare to come to the forbidden forest of Lemerch without permission or invitation. However, if you are someone who has made a pact with a woman who you consider to be the Devil's incarnation. Inevitably, you have to drag your feet to get in there. Even though in your mind you know, that your nightmare is waiting to devour you alive there.

"HMMM!!!?"

Azel unsheathed his sword towards the voice he had just heard, with a look of caution and a tense expression that signaled that he would cut whatever came out from behind the tall reeds where the sound came from.

"Maybe it's just wild animals, though maybe monsters ... not all monsters think humans are dangerous enemies right? Back when I was little, I often met Kirin in my hometown. Suddenly came down from the sky to drink lake water when the weather was cloudy, I remember innocently trying to pet him hahahaha. It so happened that my mother saw that, running frantically towards me with her sword "

"HMMM!!!"

"Ehh maybe that was the first time I saw my mother use an unverbal spell, they exchanged attacks several times and then Kirin flew away. At that time I was quite disappointed and wondered why my mother threw him out, but my mother's pale expression after hearing that I had met Kirin several times made me realize if something was wrong "

"HMMM come on ... come on you!"

"... Zel-chan? ..."

“Hurry up and come out damn it! I don't have all day to wait for you to appear! "

Cain was slightly confused by the attitude of his colleagues as if they had changed since they entered this swampy area, indeed the danger that they encountered here was not something that you normally find. A large group of leeches that suddenly appeared from under your feet, Kain even almost died wrapped in a three-eyed python that he originally thought was a carcass of a large tree. Their Potion supply was almost reduced by half when fighting with a crocodile that seemed to have mutated into Mourasuchus whose movements were nimble like a raging bull, almost all the magic cast at him had no effect and all they did was evade after Azel finally managed to injure this monster slightly with his Black Rose .

That's still nothing, Azel was astonished to face the Azure King Crab. This creature that was supposed to live near salt water, must have been deliberately placed by someone here, he thought. 5 meter long monsters that have a level of danger close to class C, the same or more dangerous than the Baphomet they faced a few days ago. Spitting super corrosive froth with a shell that was much tougher than the crocodile's skin, Azel and Kain decided to surrender and ran away knowing his hands could regenerate instanly when they succeeded in cutting off one of his joints.

Even though the danger they face in this swamp is very extreme, but what Azel is doing right now is considered by Cain to be too much. He seemed to react to all the sounds that were heard, as if someone was hit by paranoia.

"Zel-chan?"

"Calm down Blonde ... I'll protect you"

"That's not it ... it's just ..."

And then a stork flew from behind the reeds stared by Azel, Azel folded his arms and raised his face to look at the bright, slightly cloudy sky above after inserting his sword into the CR to then look around with an expression as if he had just realized if he was in the middle of the swamp. Found himself standing in the middle of a large trench puddle as deliberately made by someone to be used as a path in this swamp, with water covering his calf and a 3 meter tall reed squeezed the moat with calm flowless water. Taking a deep breath and shaking his head as if forcing himself to wake up, he then began to walk.

“Come on ..."

"Are you OK, Zel-chan?"

"No ... that damn bitch kicked me into hell"

Azel recollected what Eustella asked them.

‘Yahh ~ you know? In the city we just visited, it looks like they have the ultimate dish named Koi for travelers. But it's a pity we can't taste it because their supplies have run out. So huhuhuhu ~ can you find it for me in the swamp south from here Azel? ’

Azel with a more wry look than usual, could only hold back the bitterness that he felt. But all of that seemed to be worth it with what was on his fingers right now, he glanced at the CR which was now back coiled on his thumb.

"At least they don't ask some shit, ckk ..."

You can hear the sounds of some animals in the distance occasionally, but for now the sound of their footsteps dragging the water is the loudest. Azel walked silently without saying anything, but Kain in the back knew that his colleague was very anxious and was sure if there was something here makes him worried.

"Damn it! How much longer do we have to walk? It's past noon, I would rather die than spend the night here ”

True if the sun had begun to lean more towards the west, Azel somehow seemed to look even more upset. They could have used mana and ran as fast as they could using the leg technique but it seemed like some of the monsters in this swamp could detect their presence and immediately hunt them. It was like screaming with all their might at all the inhabitants of the swamp if they were here, not to mention monsters with territory would treat them as challenges or direct threats and of course aggressive reactions were what they would receive. Azel theorizes about that, and it seems like it's true. The first two hours of their journey here, they were constantly in trouble. But for the next two hours since Azel came to a conclusion to eliminate Aura and their existence, not a single monster attacked them.

They did meet a few herds of Mourasuchus Crocodile which certainly if they fought with them then death was one of the result, but it seemed that the flock did not feel, see, or react so Azel and Kain decided to stay away. The atmosphere has been quite serene since then, and Azel's overreaction to the voices near them is the only thing that filled this journey. At least now he’s starts talking ...

“Is there something you're worried about Zel-chan? ..."

Azel turned to him to answer with a face that seemed to endure painful wound.

"Yeah, that's it ... Looks like that damn woman knows if there's something which..."

"Which ??? ..."

"No ... never mind, beware blondie ... because we are still not out of danger!"

"I understand ... but can't you be a bit more relaxed? Overreacting to every sound like that ... "

"It's easy to talk, you're not in my shoes here"

"You want me to guide in front?"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE RUSHED FROM THE BEHIND DAMMIT! STOP BABLING! And just come along !!! ... "

Azel turned around and started walking again. Kain seemed to realize that this colleague was really scared. He began to guess what he could, so that the man who smiled fiercely when dealing with the Arch Demon felt frantic like this. Monster? Apparently not, he fought without fear as usual and withdrew because of rational choice.

Kain leave that for now cause some few moments later they arrived in an open area like a field overgrown with weeds that grow to knee high, located right in the middle of this field there is a large yellow colored stone that some of it part may be buried underground.

"I thought we would meet the Kalpa tree again"

"I’m also guess that, ahhh damn"

Azel walked with heavy steps after seeing the compass in his hand.

"Isn't it best to rest? We can sit on that rock for a while ... "

"We will rest after arriving at the damn lake, I'm sure it's not far. They say there are many lakes that can be found here right? It's strange if we can't find one after walking this far ... I'm sure the Goblins don't lie in front of death ”

Kain once again imagined the gut-faced of the goblins, bound to each other's necks while marching and walking away escorted by the Central knights. AlthoughEustella in the back waved at him with a friendly smile, yet he still felt sorry for the goblins.

Before they managed to decide what they wanted to do, they were suddenly startled by the sound of something moving behind the reeds. The voice seems moved closer and louder as footsteps, Kain and Azel prepared themself for something worse. Maybe this field was a den of wild beasts, thought Azel, giving Cain the code to slowly take a step back away from the source of the sound while grasping their weapons.

Then the creature appeared, first its scaly legs stepping out followed by its head protruding from the weeds that were swept up by its sharp clawed hands. The creature sniffed few times while glancing around before stepping out to show his whole body, and he was not alone because there were dozens of others following him out of the reeds. Standing tall on two legs with a height almost as tall as the weeds so maybe about 2.5 meters thought Kain who by then had unsheathe his sword, that creature was a bipedal Lizard who might look like a predator at a glance.

"Zel-chan ... are they?"

"Adult lizardmen of course ... keep keen of  your stance they might be unfriendly"

Lizarmen who first came out of the grass did not take his eyes off them, took a few steps and then stopped to raise his spear slowly. His colleagues behind who had just come out of the reeds stopped after seeing him raise his weapon, and now they all turned their faces towards Kain and Azel.

"What wrong? Why we stop?"

"Chief ..."

A heavy voice was heard from behind the line and answered seriously by the guide in front, followed by another sound of heavy foots steps and few second later showed the form of its owner after coming out of the reeds. Unlike other Lizarmen this one is slightly larger and carries an ornate pole and feather decoration on it and he also wears a distinctive Indian feather hat ... at first glance they do look like Indians thought Azel, although some of them wear light iron armor and iron helmet too. But suddenly the atmosphere became horror after the Chief saw them, he raised his aura and suddenly all of the Lizardmen follow and let out kill intent at the same time. The Chief drew his eyes slowly toward them.

"Who are you guys !? Your faces look unfamiliar for us! "

Azel was aware of the danger they were facing now sheathed back his sword and raised his right palm, Cain who saw it immediately followed him.

"Wait ... please hold on, we have no bad intentions. We only intend to hunt Koi here ... "

The atmosphere was quiet for a while even though the Lizardmen did not lower their attitudes, some of them behind were seen glancing at each other. The Chief at the front raised his head and slammed his stick into the ground before returning to ask.

“Going for Koi? Which group are you from? Gryiffindoor? Ravenclaw? "

Azel is dumb-fooled by what this half-human half-lizard creature has just stated, they named their hunting group with a child novel as a reference? He thought. But he also did not dismiss it if the possibility was very high because even though it was a fictional novel rewritten by a group of fanatical fans who memorized the original contents, its popularity was still endemic even in this world.

Azel wanted to answer directly with Slytherin, but he immediately held his tongue. What if it was a trap, what if the Gryiffindoor and Ravenclaw group that he just said was a hoax. Which fool would want to name their hunting group after a name taken from a children's novel? Azel also took the initiative to be honest.

"Not both, it’s only us two from the start ..."

Suddenly the aura of the Lizardmen was blazingly increase, Azel realized that the answer he offered indeed sound very absurd. The expressions of the Lizardmen are partly certain to be more unfriendly, though normally it is difficult to ascertain but the increasingly sharp glare feels piercing.

"Chief ... maybe they are the culprit, maybe all this time we've been fooled in this way. They are trying to take advantage of our ancestors agreement with the Forest Gods! "

The Chief now puffed out his chest while taking a deep breath and showing his fangs, while holding his staff tighter his eyes stare at the two humans in front of him more fierce now.

"DON'T LIE BOY !!! YOU think we're too stupid to believe your nonsense word’s? Don't underestimate Slytherin !!! Drop your weapon! we'll take you to Towns Guard but if you resist .... "

The Chief now raised his left palm to the shoulder high, and sparks were seen forming a blue fireball that hovered above his palm. Azel's eyes widened when he saw that, the blue flames which are characteristic of perfect combustion as a result of perfect Mana control also. This chairman is not just any random person he thought.

"You guys check the surrounding area! Maybe another of his colleagues is hiding to ambush us! ”

"Wait please listen, we have our own reasons ..."

"Yes sir, we are not without reason to come here. If you don't believe, we have a friend from your clan ... well Remi is still a little girl, though ”

"Don't talk silly stupid blonde, you want to bring that lass here ... no...  you want us to go back just to explain this little misunderstanding?"

"Remi? ... you ... ??? ...there seems to be more uninvited guests "

Before the chief interrupts their conversation, he for the first time turns his face to a different direction. And that was immediately followed by vibrations on the ground that slowly began to be realized by others including Azel and Kain.

"E eeh the ground? ... this is earthquake Zel-chan!"

"Feels like it..."

"Don't make suspicious movements strangers !!!"

The guide yelled at them and glanced at the Chief who had now put off the blue fireball he cast earlier.

"Chief ..."

"Even though it has only been a few weeks since we left this place, it already has new residents, it seems that the aura that we emit wakes and intimidates it. Just hope he's not an Alpha Male, if he calls for help, we'll be the one in bother. Humm but before that we must eliminate all his advantages ... 'Wasteland Ward'!”

The chairman put his left palm to the wet ground under his feet, suddenly the entire edge of this short grass field was surrounded by a half meter high stone wall which also suddenly emerged from under the ground. Azel sensed that if the puddle in his calf suddenly shrunk and even dried up, he looked at the chairman with a more serious expression and then turned to look at the large sound that was also the place where the vibrations came from.

This vibration came from a mound that Cain had thought was a large rock, but now it seemed to move out of the ground and slowly showed its much larger form. Amphibians with four legs stand about 4 meters tall with eyes about the size of two coconuts that glare at them, a large head with a bump of skin over both eyes and at the tip of the snout. Another pair of skin scrapes, which are smaller, are found at the ends of the jaw. The giant horned frog, in the catalog of monsters in the southern continent, said that this animal could grow to the size of a human, but what they faced might be another anomaly because of its extraordinary size.

"That’s Jura Chief !!! This damn creature has stolen our Koi several times, I’ve even hear Gryiffindoor will give a reward to the group that succeeded in killing him! They are really upset because they often deal with him! Be careful, everyone! He will immediately run away if he already got his prey! ”

"Hahahaha, this is a sign of a good day, not only can we eliminate the intruders. We also get a bonus, we will eat meat tonight !!! Surround it! Do not let him get away !!! "

With enthusiasm the Lizarman scattered in all directions to surround the Frog, after all was in position, the chief threw a big blue fireball at the frog monster they called Jura. It seems they have ignored Azel and Kain existence now.

"Eat this!!!"

The blue fireball shot straight at him, Jura did not budge and vomited a slimy water ball to retaliate. The two magic balls collided with a loud noise, as if not expecting this. The Lizardmen were surprised because the clash of the attack just now caused water vapor to quickly spread to fill the now barren field.

The Chief who saw this as another danger immediately thrust his staff into the ground, took a deep breath and turned both his palms forward.

"Windwall! Tornado !!! "

A strong wind blew the water vapor like mist away from them, and the steam was now spinning upward to lift all the mist up. And strange things suddenly visible when all the water vapor is gone, they all can’t find the figure of their prey there. The Lizarmen like back in panic and stared at each other for this, Kain also gawking for some time now began staring around.

"Zel-chan, what do you think happened? Do we need to help? .... zel-chan? "

But Azel did not respond, Kain could hear the rushing of his breath and saw his eyeballs that moved wildly glanced to all directions quickly as he tried hard to find the whereabouts of the missing monsters.

"Umm Zel-Chan ..."

Kain saw that this colleague had expelled a lot of sweat, his body seemed to be stiff and only his eyes were moving. The highest level of vigilance ... or perhaps excessive panic.

"Zel-chan!"

"Quite Blode! You don't realize that we are in a precarious situation! That damn thing could appear behind us! "

And sure enough, from the water vapor soaring above the giant toad as if jumping out and landing right behind them. Azel and Kain turn back and looked at him as if in disbelief ...

"Damn it! Don't you dare run away! ‘Earth Grip’ ”

The ground around Jura rose and seemed to catch him after the Lizarman Chief punched the ground, Kain who was initially glued reflexively jumped backwards to keep his distance without taking his eyes off Jura. After quite far enough he turned slowly to one side to confirm their situation while saying ...

"Zel-chan I think we should help these people, they might give a positive assessment to us afterwards ... Zel-chan ???"

But he didn't find Azel next to him ... just empty air without the figure of his partner there. He turned in the other direction to pay attention to the surroundings but the results were still zero, then narrowed his eyes to look forward and realized that Azel was still at his original position. He seemed to freeze with a stiff pose that has not changed since Jura landed behind them, looked back with a close look at Jura and pale face with a lot of sweat that decorate him.

"Eh!???"

"Hurry up and finish him !!! I can't hold it in too long! ”

"Yeaaahhh !!!"

Kain became a little dazed for a moment after seeing what happened to Azel, the shout of the Lizardmen chief was what made him aware even though he was now a little panicked as to what to do. But seeing the valor steps of the Lizardmen who fierce and smolder, he also solidify his will and draw his sword to follow them to attack Jura.

Jura who saw how vicious the expressions of the Lizardmen who ran towards him while brandishing their weapons, did not necessarily surrender to the situation. He then struggled to move right and left trying to escape from the ground that was gripping him, the Lizardmen's leader cracked his teeth as he raised his aura and made a move as if he pushed his fist deeper into the ground. The ground that was gripping Jura's legs was now rising as though trying to grip his entire body, Jura lifted his body like he wanted to jump and then make one big slam. At the same time a loud noise suddenly break and brought down all soils that had tried to devour him, a shock wave that also made the ground around it move to make a few ground waves moving towards them.

"Damn, he not only escaped but this ‘Ground wave’also deters us all"

"Waaaaa ~"

Ground wave makes all the Lizardmen stop moving forward to fix their footing, even the Chief of the Lizardmen bounced from its original position to cancel his magic spell. Kain thrust his sword to the ground and knelt on one knee, Azel who was very close to Jura certainly have experienced something worse. He bounced a few feet and fell to the ground, sat up and shook his head as if forcing himself to regain consciousness.

Still in a sitting position, Azel raised his face at Jura again. His breath rushed and he slowly moved tried to crawl backwards because he felt his whole body become stiff at the moment. He wanted to get away ASAP but for some reason his body felt so heavy, both of his legs seemed has no energy to move so he was forced to drag’em. But a few moments later he felt a wet object wrapped around his stomach, before Azel crouched to make sure what it was, suddenly a large force pulled him back. His instincts screamed and he reflexively glanced back and found that what pulled him was Jura's tongue, which stuck out of his wide open mouth, had not had time to do anything Azel was swallowed in one motion

"..."

"..."

"ZEL-CHAAAAAAN !!!"

Kain screamed in panic at what he had just seen, immediately stood up and sheathed his sword to make a stance. Doing one instant move (Shundo) to immediately approach under Jura, although it looks very useful, normally this leg technique can only be used in a straight line. Not only does it drain a lot of stamina but also because of its extraordinary speed, this technique is vulnerable to failure if there are obstacles in front of the user. Users can stumble, crash or hit by a severe counterattack if this technique is not used wisely.

Seen that all the Lizardmen in front of him had fallen on the ground and Jura must have taken a break after one big attack just now, Kain immediately took this initiative. Being in the blind spot just below Jura's mouth, Kain stomped one foot forward to deliver a large slash ... swinging his sword in an upward horizontal motion.

"Frost Bite ... Crescent moon!"

One line streaks visible incisions from under the chest and up through the mouth and also hit Jura's left eyeball, from the incision wound gushes red ice which was Jura's frozen blood.

"Ughh not deep enough..."

Kain was quite hesitant to carry out one full attack, he was afraid that it would hurt Azel who was inside. Although not entirely correct, Cain killing lust which he released just before carrying out the attack. Makes Jura shift reflexively to follow his instincts, otherwise Jura's stomach must been torn by Kain's attack.

Jura didn’t stop his backward step, and Kain did not plan to back down either. While taking a deep breath Kain followed his first strike and take his body for make a fulls turn to launch his second attack, with two hands swinging the sword he’s aimed at Jura left front leg in one horizontal slash this time.

"Slash of Light!"

The attack successfully cut off one of Jura's front legs and make it drift several meters into the air, no blood could be seen because the wound immediately froze at that very instant. Jura aware that a great danger waiting him at the next second, jumping back as best he could and so he could avoid Cain third slash.

But unfortunately, after hovering at least a few meters backward. His body rammed into the earth wall which suddenly appeared behind him, causing Jura to tumble and his head raised to reveal his white belly to Kain.

"Now!!!"

As soon as the chief's shout was heard by Kain, at that moment a spear wrapped in electricity glided over his head and nailed Jura's mouth to that earth walls. Jura struggled to pull his body but no vain, and Kain turned back to found that the Lizardmen guide is the one who threw the spear.

"Gotcha! Finish him this time! "

The other Lizadmen raised their spears and prepared to attack. Kain who saw this stretched out his arms to block them and shouted.

"Wait!!! My friend is still there !!! "

All Lizarmen paused to look at each other, and ended at the chairman who seemed struggels to breath due he constantly using magic.

"Fools! At least make him unable to escape first! "

Hearing that the Lizardmen’s turned their faces towards Kain at the same pace, Kain watched them for a moment and then showed an expression as if he had just remembered something and then quickly turned towards Jura. Jura who struggled with all his strength now managed to pull the spear from the earth wall though he’s bleeding alot, with the spear still stuck in his mouth he saw them carefully this time. Before Kain and the Lizarmens done anything, Jura was making a stance and suddenly even though with only three legs he jumped high up ... ... very high ... leaving them all under ... even his shadow is no longer visible in the sky after few second ...

"... ... ..."

"... ..."

"..."

For a few seconds they all dumbfounded, until ...

"He's got away !!!"

"How can he jump that high !? like he’s weighless"

"ZEL-CHAAAAAN !!!!!"

Kain looked at the sky while putting her hands on her head and looked very panicked, the Lizarmens behind looked very disappointed and upset with various expressions. In addition, the guide who landed the spear attack, clenched his hands while kneeling as if he had just lost all his money in a bet.

"... Eh !?"

Kain who kept looking at the sky suddenly saw a black shadow, the shadow enlarged as it got closer. Then a second later ... Jura fell violently behind him, right between him and the Lizardmen.

"..."

Jura fell on his back showing his white belly into the sky, the blood from his wounds burst along with the impact. For a few moments he stretched on the ground like a cockroach affected by an insecticide, and stopped moving along with the appearance of black spots that were spreading at his belly.

"... ..."

And when the black spot almost covered Jura entire belly, a blade popped out from Jura's belly and tore it from the inside with one move. A second later a human hand poked out followed by the head, the other hand, half the body this time... and... Although it is difficult to recognize because of the mucus that surrounds it, Kain is sure that Azel is the one who crawls out from there.

"Zel-chaaan !!! Thank God! "

"... ..."

No one from the Lizardmen spoke, they were only fixated on things that looked pretty ... abominable to them. Only Kain and ...

"GyAAAAAAAA !!!"

"Calm down zel-chan! He is died! You've managed to finish him! "

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!"

A few seconds after Azel managed to crawl out and pull his entire body from Jura's stomach, he shouted like crazy.

"AHHH !! Ah! FuUUUUUUK !!! AHHHHHHHHHH! "

Rolling around here and there on the ground after crawling far enough from Jura's carcass, as if trying to clean all the mucus in his body.

"AHHH he swallowed me !!! he swallowed me!!!! That damn creature is swallowing me !!! The slime !!! AHHHGGHHHHH !!! Fuck! Fuck! FUUCKKK !!! "

"... ..."

Azel did not stop rolling and rolling on the ground, the Lizardmen did not know what to do and could only look at it.

"AHHHHKKKKHHHH !!! Damn !!!!! ”

"Uhh Zel-chan ..."

Cain slowly steps closer, trying to reach it. But Azel did not respond and kept rolling on the ground, Kain now somehow understood the reason why his colleague behaved strangely when he arrived in this swamp.

"Zel-chan ... do you have Ranidaphobia?"

"AHHHKHH !!! AHHHHH !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA ........... "

Then in one long scream, finally Azel stopped screaming and also stopped moving. Kain was a little hesitant to approach, fortunately one of the Lizardman walked over and checked Azel's situation.

"No problem, he just fainted"

"Is that so? ... umm?"

Just as he wanted to say gratitude once more, Kain realized that their situation was still in the position of a stranger. All Lizardmen's eyes were on him right now, the Lizardmen Chief walked over and stopped right in front of him. Kain looked up at him, the difference in height between the two caused the shadow of the chairman to cover Kain's face. The chief's expression that was hard to read made Cain a little hesitant and nervous, but he knew if he had to say something.

"Umm ... hello ..."

 

***

 

Like being shocked at something he suddenly opened his eyes, an unfamiliar place and where he was right now was what he thought in the next second. He tried to lift his body and sit to look around, he seemed to be in a cone tent and with a thick blanket covering his body even though he didn’t feel that he’s having a fever.

The young man found his clothes folded neatly and lay not far from him, after wearing them he decided to step outside because the noise he heard made him curious.

when he had just come out of the tent, he now felt even more surprised by what he was facing. A group of Lizardmen built three large bonfires and danced around them while cheering in the accompaniment of music, he looked around and found that there were many cone tents around as if this place was the mountain climber's camp base.

"Zel-chan! You're awake !? Over here, come here! "

Kain waved at him, he sat near one of the bonfires next to the Lizardmen who looked like the chief here. He walked closer and tried to remember what had happened to him so he lay in the tent earlier, but the closer he was to the campfire and found what they were roasting there. Azel's steps stopped immediately after seeing the horrible form of the meat they were eating, his stomach immediately cramped as soon as he really confirmed it and ...

"Hoeeeekkk ..."

He immediately knelt down and threw up, all of his memories from this afternoon returning and it made him puke again. Azel really didn't expect them to really eat it, and really hoped he was having a bad dream.

"Zel-chan, are you alright ... well I think it would be better if you returned to the tent. They said they allowed us to spend the night with them here, oh yes, I also already explained our situation "

Kain began to stand up to walk closer and help Azel while saying that, but without seeing him Azel moved his hand and gave a 'no need' signal and told him to sit back even though he was still kneeling on the ground.

"Oh my ... even though I've heard of it, but it's a little hard to believe if someone is afraid of frogs. Dear God, this will be a problem if it happens to our clan. This is really not contagious right? This swamp is a wet business after all "

"Don't say nonsense Sido, you should read more books. Expanding your knowledge so as not to say things that you regret later, especially if you have the intention to become a group leader in the future. No, if there is another chance. I want you to join the military like your other brothers. While there is no disgrace that makes the name of our clan polluted in this land, the kingdom will surely receive more those who are loyal and certainly have extensive knowledge will added value on you. Make me proud to see you eradicate the pests in the south, who do not give up with all the tragedies that befall them. Your brother said that if there was a 'pillar Knights' indicated as a traitor, If the issue is true then there will be an empty position above. Well, I don't want to have grandiose dreams either, but we can make that a goal and send more people will certainly increase that possibility. Opportunities must be used carefully, even though we are migrants you must not forget that we have the blood of warriors. So, while ... "

"Alright alright father, your children will try to make you proud. But don't you also need a successor for this family business that has been running for hundreds of years? "

"Your father can still be active for decades to come! And at the time when your father retired, one of my grandchildren might have been able to make a child and carry out my current position.

"Yes yes yes, and do you know that the 'Pillar Knights' are all very powerful like monsters. Brother Mifa was endlessly cheering on Lord Elzar, even though he himself had done 'Okipa' but he could swear if he were still far behind. Wait a minute, Father ... was Lord Elzar the traitor? "

"I said watch your words, he and Ka'ajmir are the last to betray the Queen. He was a person who dared to take action to finish off almost all of the 'Jansen' family, well not all Jansen families were rotten. But considering that Saleas was truly sprawled because of their slander and betrayal, it was natural that he was so angry and risked being beheaded even though he was the only one from Saleas's family left. But until now I still don't believe, betraying for power might still be a normal action. But selling his own people as slaves? Wow ... even the war-crazy ‘Dragon God’ looks more honorable with his sportive principle”

"You have forgotten something, Father, our guest. Don't you say too much about sensitive things, the traitors in the 'Pillar Knight' line aren't they still an issue? "

"Therefore you must read a book often, so that your insights do not end in narrow thinking. If the issue is rolling then the possibility of people finding out is also getting bigger, so the possibility of revealing the truth is also getting bigger, brat. This is a strategy, and ... oh my God. Are you OK young man? Maybe you should sit with us here.

Azel who had been kneeling on the ground now began to stand up, it seemed like he had finished removing all his insides. His face looked paler, and this father-son conversation did not make things better for him.

"Hey you guys! Get rid of all this meat, our guest has a problem with it. Come close and eat something young man, empty stomach is not a good thing when hunting and we have another ration "

The Chief directs the other members with a gesture and provide space for Azel to sit, Azel little hesitant to approach but it would be rude to refuse he thought. He was a little relieved to see them move the satay frog's feet to another bonfire, Azel might vomit again if he continued to look at it.

He is not very familiar with Lizarmen because they are a race whose 'rumors' are not very friendly to foreigners, but seeing the attitude taken by the chairman he considers them as a collection of people who can be trusted.

They took out dry bread, cheese and some tropical fruits and placed them in front of Azel. Kain seemed to have eaten before seeing his plate was empty now. After thanking, he began eating the food because he knew that an empty stomach was not an option in this situation. Not long after the chairman starts the conversation ...

"So you really came here to hunt Koi? Only you two? "

"Yeah, that's it ... my name is Azel and this blonde Kain ... maybe he has told you guys a little more about us?"

"Oh my God, because I introduced myself to your colleague earlier, I forgot that you don't know yet. Wahahaha ... my name is Dorem Ra'Livi, and this is my youngest son as well as our group guide ... "

"Sido ..."

Azel's eyes widened at what the Chief had just said, he stopped his hand movements that bribed food and began to raise his face towards Dorem with a curious expression.

"Ra'Livi? You mean you are descendant of that Ra'livi? That name was indeed obscured by the times and the current 'Dragon Lords', but in his time he was known as one of the heroes of 'Belphegor War' 300 years ago "

"OH MY GOD! You hear that's my son !? He knows he knows! The blood that flows within us is indeed the blood of a great warior! It is an honor! Wahahaha! "

The chairman looked very proud and pick-up both hands to yell, Azel themselves increasingly puzzled. But pride in ancestors is a natural instinct that everyone has, especially if it's reminded by someone else that you don't even know where it comes from.

"Wait a minute, Father, don't be so easy to believe what foreigners just say. It could be he's just trying to get you off guard by saying things that you acclaim right all your life if there is an opportunity as well as to mosly anyone you meet, moreover this is the first time anyone knows before you tell em"

"Hey hey hey don't think so negatively to our guests and this is not the first, according to your brother, some‘ Pillar Knights ’justify it. You also know that if Lady Sala is one of the great 'Dragon Lords' who justifies it too, that is concrete evidence! You should also be more confident, stupid brat, and follow in the footsteps of your two siblings! But maybe you have a point, kid, how do you know all that? Because this is indeed the first time I've heard it from an ordinary person. "

The chairman now turned his entire body and attention to Azel, it easy to knew if he was in a good mood at the moment.

"I lived for a few years in 'Dragonia', all written in book called the great history of Dragonia century 17th by 'Lafcadio' ... I forgot his full name, but he was also a 'Dragon Lord' who participated in the war. And yes, 'Dragon God' is indeed a sportive man because not only good stories and information are written there. Even sin and failure are clearly explained, I agree if someone says he is a dictator, but he is also not a tyrant. Adolf? No, even though it's not the same maybe it's more like Putin ”

"Putin?"

"A brand of condoms, children should keep quiet when adults talk"

"Heeei ..."

Kain interrupted with bread in her mouth taken from Azel's plate, Azel hurriedly devoured the food left on the plate.

"Wahahaha, you heard that stupid brat! They write it in print media, history books even. I had to tell Mifa to get that books! "

"You and your book, father ... ughh. Sorry if I said something bad to you Azel ”

"No problem, you did what you were supposed to. We are the ones who should thank you, hey blonde, have you thanked them? "

"Heeei ... not only for that, I'm also grateful for the food too."

"good then..."

"All right, everyone !!! We're having a big party tonight !!! Take out all the beers !!! "

"Heeei ... father, you can't do that carelessly! What if that damn Mist Monster attacks while you are still stoned ”

"Wahahaha you should learn from experience, stupid brat! They never attacked us before the Koi hunt was over! "

"Well, my experience teaches that if you are battered at the last incident, not again make your grandchildren sad to see you coming home covered in blood!"

"Wahahaha Remi really looks like her parents, so she was caught? Buhahaha embarrassing! ”

"Hey old man, you shouldn't be proud of that in front of guests, you know!"

"Didn't you ever do it? do you still remember if they hung the three of you in the Adali town square?"

"Yes at that time there was a festival so we were a little ... off guard because of the fun, and you didn't come to save us!"

"I intend to do it at dusk, giving you traumas to give up entirely. I never thought those  game of courage end up becomes a tradition for generations, and also I don't think you will be saved by Elzar and Arban who happened to be there to attend the festival. But maybe it was a good thing too, Mifa and Sola were inspired into the military because of the two of them. And even more successfully doing the perfect 'Okipa', all of our ancestors would have crawled out of the grave to congratulate if they could. HUWOOOOO !!! "

Dorem now stood up to scream hard and began to join the dancers, the other Lizardmen also shouted and took up arms. It's really the scene that you usually see in primitive tribes ... well city people who also often do this with more modern musical accompaniment, contemporary movements, alcohol and named it as clubing. But a few seconds later, Azel again had a question in his mind and turned his face to 'Sido' this time.

"Okipa? Perfect Okipa? Someone of you managed to do it? "

"What is Okipa, Zel-chan?"

"A traditional ritual of manhood for men performed in 'Dragonia', the ritual is very dangerous and difficult that only a few people succeed in doing it. Later the ritual was not required to be performed because of the danger, but well ... at very last a man would want to be recognized as a man. Although they know that they will fail in the ritual, most of the males at least want to feel like a real man by trying it out once. But perfect Okipa is... is another thing, that is the term for ... no. For that reason Okipa was originally carried out, the Dragon release ritual "

Azel said the last word in a deep voice, he knew that ‘Dragons release ritual’ was no joke. Sido straightened up the wine glass in front of him before answering furiously.

"Right, like a miracle that happened after three hundred years after our ancestors migrated to this land. My eldest brother did it a few years ago ... "

"Honestly, I'm not sure if you're telling the truth ... sorry, but  perfectOkipa  or the dragon releasing ritual is an extraordinary thing. I do not know about now, but if you ask me while I was still in ‘Dragonia’ a few years ago about ‘has there been a successful Dragon release ritual?’. Then the answer is no, even for a hundred years back. "

"Mmmm? Why so extraordinary? Isn’t this just ritual of maturity? We also have things like that in my village "

"You're really a country bumpkin huh? Blonde? Do you know where the dragon came from? "

"Dragon Eggs, of course!"

"... ... ..."

"Bwahahahaha !!! You know!? My second son is also now showing symptoms to be able to do a perfect Okipa! His wings have grown big and now he can fly in the sky !!! Lady Ri'isala, one of the great 'Dragon Lords', came to ensure the truth of the first perfect Okipa! They didn't seem to want a Dragon outside their authority, of course Elvia refused. We're talking a dragon here, a dragon that is the result of a natural ritual for releasing dragons !!!! Hick! "

The chairman suddenly came closer and stuck his head closer at Azel and offered him a glass of wine, he looked drunk now. Azel did not drink it and passed it to Kain. Kain only held it with two hands and said that he was underage.

"Ruby Dragon Ri'isala the Draig? That flat chest? Even to sending one of the 'Dragon Lords', 'Dragonia' would definitely really want to increase their military power ”

"The Draig?"

"The special title of honor given to the strongest Red Dragon, yes she is indeed strong in many ways. What's more her Revolutionary demeanor really got special attention from 'Dragon God', a favorite instead. The other 'Dragon Lord' with their Conservative outlook often opposes her because of different visions, fortunately the current 'Fafnir' is a moderate person and can take a middle path. And the result? As you probably already know, they succeeded in killing the 'Mountain God' three hundred years ago. If that flat chest moves to gather forces outside of the ‘Dragonia’, it means that there is a high possibility that war will occur in the near future. Ughh, what a crazy war country ... ”

"Hey hey kid, watch your words. Although we are practically runaway people from Dragonia, we still respect the ancestors and ties that occurred in the past, especially the 'Dragon Lord'. Although I didn't meet her in person, my eldest son said that he almost agreed to his invitation because he felt compelled to just talk to Lady Sala herself. Thank God Lord Elzar was there, so that we were protected from disgrace and labeled traitors to the kingdom. Even so ... how do I say this...? "

"Blood Covenant, huh? ... forgive my previous words, Mr. Dorem, it's just that I have a few bad memories while living there."

"Hooo young man, you seem to have a story to tell. Okay!!! I will forgive your words if you want to share your story with us here! Come on Come on Buwahahahahaaa ~! Hick !!! "

"Heeey father! You shouldn’t do that! Besides he said that is not to mean bad!! I also agree if people complain because 'Dragonia' war, you still remember the last war that they waged a decade ago, making the whole world seem almost over. Even though it hasn't been long since the 'Grand Fall' is over, they gave everyone problems with Global chaos"

"Ummm there's something strange here,‘ Dragonia ’is located in the middle continent in the far north no? Closer to the North Continent itself, why did the effect get here? ... Zel-chan? "

"Stop asking me for yer every bumpkin question ye Blondie fools, you really don't know what happened at that time was a big disaster? Normally, a war between two gods already considered a precarious situation. But these are four, no, one against three to be exact ”

"Right, things beyond reason even for those who are unfamiliar with war. I wonder what was in the mind of 'Dragon God' for he decided to invade Atlantis, even though they were still in a position of truce with Bisrakh and Agares. Of course the decision made annulled the ceasefire unilaterally, or rather Bisrakh and Agares could not possibly miss a golden opportunity in front of them to erase Dragonia. "

"Bwahahaha !!! And what crazy is they almost succeeded !!! Even though one of the 'Dragon Lords' was killed in that war, they really almost succeeded !!! If only "Sky God" did not interfere, "Sea God" would have been confirmed dead !!! "

Dorem interrupts Sido and sits back together, after gulping a drink in a glass he then continues to tell the story. With a serious expression this time ...

"Whew, I also heard that 'Obelix' and 'Bahamut' fought fiercely at the border of 'Baejan' and eliminated its land ... can you imagine that? The sun was also invisible for several days here maybe because of the ash of the battle ... maybe volcanic eruptions on the seabed which overflowed to the surface due to the use of high level magic spells during the 'Atlantis' Invasion.The distance between 'Atlantis' and the Continent was quite close to the problem, and the 'Dragon Vein' connecting all the mountains even 'Darras' was active again and emitting smoke ... can you imagine that? Makes ‘Elvia’ on the first alert, who knows the jerks in the south take the chance and use a structured spell to blow up Mount ‘Darras’ and start an invasion ... wow that's a disaster! ”

"Oh my, why is it turn to be scary ... but indeed in my village, an incident where black clouds covered the whole country for about a week happened around ... Eh? ... It was indeed about ten years ago! Many wise people say that if it is a bad sign where the Gods are angry, and also a sign of impending hard times. I never thought I would get a detailed answer here, Gods are indeed fighting each other and indeed my country is quite difficult right now ... everything is connected ”

Perhaps because of the solid information he received, Kain involuntarily gulped the glass in his hand slowly after completing his sentence. A moment later it seemed like the effects of alcohol were starting to emerge and made him begin to become unconscious, his face starting to turn red and Azel? Pouring wine from a pitcher into a 'Kain' glass cup by pretending to be unaware what his doing...

"Heeeee ... Hic ... So? What happened after that? Looks like my mother really right sent me on an journey, I got a lot of information hehehehe ... hic ... the world is really wide !!! Hic ... whahahaha! "

"Wahahaha you're right young man! this world is vast !!! And it seems that ‘Elvia’ is lucky to accept people like us !!! The 'Dwarves' at 'Darras' act quickly, they are very familiar with the mountain of questions! Even thinking of it as a blessing, they drilled the mountain and made 'Geothermal'! Of course 'Elvia' did not waste their blacksmith's talents and made a mass weapons factory there and even said they succeeded in channeling hot water up to the 'Rocca', this generation's 'Pillar Knight' was indeed touted as a collection of 'Paragon' and they not embarrass the nickname "

"'Paragon'? ... hic ..."

"Wahahaha you're really a child who thirsts for knowledge apparently! Really! Young people must be like that! And don't forget to have to read a book often! Wahahahahaha !!! Oh, yes! Don't you want to tell me about your bad experience at ‘Dragonia’? Come on, come on?"

"Ughh, even though I hope you've forgotten it"

Azel was a little upset to tell a story, but when he saw Kain had fallen down he felt a little relieved.

"Hmmm that happened when the damn boy said what the woman he would marry when he grew up, he said as a dragon of course choosing a strong woman is the first choice"

  "The boy you mean is this Kain?"

"No, someone I knew when I was in 'Urk'"

"You live in 'Urk' ??? 'Fafnir' territory? how can it be? "

"You're right Sido, 'Urk' is not a haphazard area. In fact, we know that the 'Urk' clan is hereditary as 'Fafnir' heir, never replaced. Their dominance in the government has never wavered since Dragonia was formed, and even said that if they fell down, internal conflicts between tribes would be inevitable. So strong is their influence that ‘Dragon God’ seems to respect, for his own creation ... ”

"Yeah, that's why from what I heard when that flat chest showed talent and power that rivaled the name of the 'Urk' clan. 'Dragon God' so favored her ... but it looks like he will be disappointed "

Azel glanced to the right and to the left as if he wanted to make ascertain the circumstances, after making sure that the people around are not overhear their conversation. Then he leaned forward slightly as if to whisper ...

"This is from the rumors that I heard but the logic makes sense, it is said that there are already many Dragon races that are fed up with the‘ Dragon God ’ war craze behavior. Espada Ra'Livi, your ancestors are a manifestation of this. Once again I say if this is just a rumor, but the word is, a war ten years ago was designed to kill the 'Dragon God'. All of the 'Dragon Lords' invaded 'Atlantis', and made the 'Dragon God' 'Bahamut' alone holding back the invasion of Bisrakh and dueling with the 'Giant God' 'Obelix'. But it seems that ‘Agares’ are not provoked by this plan, or maybe because ‘Armor God’ is too cowardly to take risks. 'Oracle' might see a possible future that is different from Dragonia original plan, instead of the 'Bahamut' being killed beaten, rather than the most likely 'Obelix' and 'Bahamut' helping one another beat up the 'Armor God' once they saw him appear on the battlefield ... "

"... ... ..."

The three of them were silent for a moment ...

"Well, I can imagine that ..."

"Wahahahaha !!! That's right, 'Armor God' is indeed a coward who should be eliminated first. He just made trouble! Captivates 'Oracle' and makes a lot of people angry. Bah! One of the 'Dragon Lords' died in vain ”

Dorem gulped his glass for the umpteenth time, but strangely, he didn't go down. He really is an accomplished drunk thought Azel ...

"Hey kid, you haven't finished telling your story in 'Urk' ... you're good at changing the conversation, apparently wahahahaha ..."

Azel glanced at Kain ... he was still lying there, vanished into the dream world.

"Alright, alright ... where was it? Oya Betram and his ideal woman. So I asked if Lady Sala was definitely the woman who became his ideal model, considering she was the strongest woman in 'Dragonia' in De facto and De jure manner. But instead he teased her physical form, and prefer to Lady Sybil who has a more plump body in a very strategic area. And unfortunately he did not stop there, in short after a few sentences that were quite insulting The current Draig... suddenly the person in question came down from the sky and landed in front of us. She beat us mercilessly, even though what I do is just asked, listened and stood there quietly.

Azel looked at the night sky as if recalling memories in the distance, then he narrowed his eyes as if there was a pain coming.

"Even though the treatment in‘ Dragonia ’is one of the best in the world, but it took a while for my condition to improve ... ughh damn brat, since then we both became traumatized when meeting with that flat chest"

"Wahahahaha you fools !!!"

"Facing the anger of a‘ Dragon Lord ’you're really lucky still ... hey Father! You drank too much !!! We are still in hunting status! "

Dorem now drinks wine directly from the pot, after wiping a few drops of beer that seeps from his mouth he looks at Sido with a small laugh.

"Just calm down you stupid child, this time I already have a plan and prepare something. If the Mist monster comes, I'll make sure if we can find out their identity this time ”

"What? You didn't say anything to me about the plan "

"You stupid child, the secret plan is of course a secret. Before deceiving enemies, you must deceive friends, remember that "

"At least don't you have trust in your own child ... wait. Lest there is a traitor between our groups? But that's not possible, all the other groups were hit too. They don't lie, I'm sure. Even ‘Hogsmade’, those collection of ‘goblins’ seems to have given up and many of their members have resigned ”

"Yes ... hic ... I'm sure this is an outsider's doing ... so ... ahhhhhh Zzzzzz"

After one last pot, Dorem followed Kain into the dreamland. With a supine pose lying on the ground and a smile full of satisfaction.

"Hey Father! ... tsk ..."

"... ... ..."

After a while, now Sido for the umpteenth time upholds the glass on his hand drinking, it looks quite frustrating this time.

"Mist monsters, we have indeed been warned about this. Looks like it really is a troublesome thing huh? "

"I see, so you've heard it. Maybe now there are only a few hunter groups that are still active in this Marsh, we're really in big trouble ”

"Why is it called a Mist Monster?"

"You don't know the details? Well it's only natural, we ourselves don't know what really attacks us ”

"Ha? What do you mean? "

"What we know is that after the hunt was successful and when we were on our way back. Suddenly, the fog thickened and that was it, we woke up and found that most of the results of our hunt has been lost"

"You were attacked in the Mist? You guys don't fight? I mean, Mr. Dorem can you do wind magic? Isn't he able to lift the mist? "

"Didn't you hear my sentence before? We don't know what happened, don't even remember if we fought! Once we were aware we're lying on the ground and battered, we realized that if we fought something, we saw the condition of the location where we wake up. My father almost lost his life in the last hunt Y'know, Still strangely none of us remember about anything that happened.  Those bastard must done something to us, ughhh "

Azel folded his arms and began to think seriously ...

"What about the other hunter's group? ..."

"All without exception, but there are some similarities to the conditions we have. One, the attack happens every time the hunt is over. Two, no one was killed in the incident and no one remembers what happened. The third and weird one, Koi "

"Koi?"

"Ha ... this is what stands out. We routinely hunt Koi, but that's not all we are hunting here. But ... only those who hunt Koi who always beaten, they take others stuff of course. But there's case when they didn't take anything aside of Koi "

"They? This act of a group of people? "

"Ha ... the injuries we received are too varied. Slices, blows and burns ... we were also lucky to find some footprints. And it was not Lizardman's footprints, they were wearing shoes. We speculate if there are other groups playing cheats because hunting Koi is indeed not an easy thing even for experienced groups, but the answer is increasingly impossible with the number of victims and the rising price of Koi. The monopoly plan must have smelled, and in any city in the Jansen area the Koi stock was running low without any suspicious transactions”

Azel was surprised by the one sentence Sido had said ...

"What do you mean by hunting Koi is not easy? Isn't that just fish? You just have to go fishing it! "

"Ha? Do you have special bait? Yeah, city people are always innovating, huh? Can you share the secret to me, I promise not to open my mouth to others. Wait ... is your bait sold freely? Wahahaha this is getting interesting "

"Wait wait wait ... we're talking fishing right? Is bait really that important ... wait a minute ... that's right, if what we get is a different fish ... so do we need to use a special bait to hunt this Koi fish? "

Now it was Sido's turn to fold his arms and look at Azel curiously.

"Are you seriously asking that? Haven't you ever been fishing? "

"??? Hah? Of course I've been fishing at least a few times, on ‘Urk’ instead ”

"... I'm sure you've seen many animals here that have mutated into monsters, and the Koi that you will hunt for is also one of them. Right now in the city of Adali, this has become a very expensive request”

Azel gawked at Sido's answer, he didn't think to far there. Eustella's mocking face suddenly crossed his mind, that bitch trapped him twice.

"Damn ... is there anything else we need to know before we really regret coming here?"

"Hmmm may I know what your original plan was?"

"Well ... That damn female gave us a fishing pole and ... damn it !!! No wonder he gave that big glass box, from the beginning he knew we had to hunt monsters! ”

Eustella gave Azel another 'CR', which contained fishing gear and a glass box measuring 3m high, 3m wide and 5m long. He initially wondered what a large glass box was for, but Eustella said it was an aquarium he had borrowed from someone in the city of Adali. So if Azel lies and tries to run away, he will report Azel as a thief and become a fugitive in this country.

Of course, initially Azel thought this rotten knight troupe had planned to hunt Koi from the beginning, because their rotten queen demand it. But now after hearing the details from Sido he felt he had been fooled outright, Eustella's entourage submitted or received a request for a 'Koi' search mission from the townspeople and Azel here unconsciously helping him complete the mission without them needing to sweat.

Knowing that he was not in a position to refuse or cancel the agreement, he could only show a more sour face looking at all the fishing equipment and the large glass case that had just been released by him from 'CR' to be shown to Sido. Sido, who saw it, got up with a bit of surprise, approached to inspect the equipment one by one. Fishing Reel, Fishing Rod, Hook, String, Buoy, Swivel, Snap Fishing Rod, Ballast Lead, and Fishing Stopper. He nodded in agreement and then knocked on the glass box several times.

"Hooo, this is good. Glass box that has been strengthened, I really want to have one but surely this is expensive. You can fill it with ice to keep the meat more durable, water can also keep the Koi alive so the price got more expensive. Hmmm but I don't recommend it, they might prey on each other ... I can't find your bait? What are you wearing? Is there a secret mixture? "

"Looks like ... that would be quite a problem huh? I plan to use the flesh of animals that live here as bait, cut it into small pieces like that ”

"Wow, you're looking for death or something? It is possible that you can lure Koi that way, but are you ready if what you are fishing for is another creature? The crocodile for example or another Toad, I mean you use meat bait and it's certain the carnivorous animals will sniff it. You all have come this far into the swamp Magnild have certainly seen how terrible monsters that live here, and is not a good choice to always fight them every time you raise your hook. Every hunting group here has their own method and bait, which is quite a secret, because this is a business. We are not necessarily accepting foreigners just come in and ... "

"Alright alright I understand what you want to say, so? Can we buy it from you? After all, we don't intend to become permanent Koi hunters, we are tourists here”

"Buhahahaha !!! Actually from the beginning I was able to set aside some for you guys, just think of it as pay back for Remi. Well ... but if you are willing to spend your money, of course I can give you more. Hahahahaha! "

"Alright, how much can I get with 1 Gald?"

"Oh ... let me estimate a moment ... 20 pieces"

"Hey don't lie! How could it be that expensive! "

"Don't be careless with yer word! Our fish pellets are made using special blend of herb and concoctions that are secret! The percentage of the possibility of getting a Koi is increasing rapidly, even the other groups become jealous of our hunted results that are always sure to succeed! Slytherin is the best! "

Sido seems really proud of their fish pellets, for the last sentence he even posed raising his hands and chin into the air ... followed by his tail.

"... So that is also the reason why you are often attacked by Mist monsters?"

"... ... Right, but that is something else entirely. Heei Kres! Bring here our pellets, just one box! "

Sido ordered a Lizardmen who was dancing an Indian dance with his staff on another bonfire, he rushed into a tent guarded by several other Lizardmen to then come out and bring a large wooden box to them. He avoided topics that seemed to make his mood bad, so Azel didn't try to continue.

After allowing the Kres to return to dance floor, Sido opened the box and pellets the size of red baseball balls were seen there. Sido took one and gave it to Azel with a smirk that looked arrogant, Azel accepted and examined it. It was like a huge meat ball, but Azel was sure that it wasn't only meat composition because he smelled coconut and other exotic plants there.

"Hmmm coconut oil? Duck meat?"

"Hahahaha it’s a secret, especially the most important ingredient is not just that. Let me give you a little hint, we use ash ”

"Like I care, Still I think the price you give is worth the goods. But ... why are the pellets so big? Is this disposable or? "

"You have never fished Koi, have you? I told you it's a monster from a mutated animal, its size is about the size of us! Didn't you see us in a group chasing after it? Because we need someone to lifts it on way back home "

Hearing that Azel turned her face towards the glass box and wondered if this was the reason why the box was so large, once again the mocking Eustella's shadow was seen.

‘What you mean by aquarium, you rotten cow!’

"But this is also a chancy, I'm sure your hook will catch fish. But for Koi ... hmmm we do have some strategic fishing spots. But because it's a business ... "

"Alright future leaders! I'll add one more Gald! "

"Wahahaha ok ok, you have a sharp business sense"

"Stop praising yourself!"

Azel gave Sido 2 small gold coins, and immediately put the box containing the pellets into CR along with the fishing equipment that Eustella gave.

"Is there anything else I need to know? Mist monsters for example? "

"Hmmm, try to keep your shadow out of the water, in other words you have to face the sun. Looks like I don't need to say anymore about hiding aura, but if you see a crocodile or other beast you should immediately raise your hook. Well I did say this bait was only for fish, but who knows? Never fight in water or at least avoid swimming and splash into it, if you encounter an electric Eel you will surely die. And about Mist monsters ... no, if you really use and store them in CR. Hmmm you probably won't be attacked because your Koi isn't visible, but maybe it's better to be on guard too. Be careful if there is Mist appear, this area is often covered in Mist depending on humidity and rainfall. But if it's a sunny day without clouds and you are suddenly surrounded by Mist, just pray ”

"Is there nothing else to do but pray? Run away for example? "

"Well, running away is also an option ... hic ... but what kind of  man who ran away in front of a coward opponent hahahaha hic"

After gulping the beer from his last glass, finally the alcohol effect kicked Sido's head. He looks unsteady at this time ... still his last word hit his pride.

"Fuck ..."

###

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0