13. Top Class Secret Mission
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack and Jhon find themselves on the edge of a place that looks like a campsite with a large tree that grows nearby, this place looks like a field with lots of big white tents filling every corner and making a circle. Seen in the middle of this camp was the other Orge Knights lined up as if waiting for them, and without thinking twice he took a step forward without hesitation.

After being close enough they were greeted by a Red Orge whose posture was slightly higher than Jord, although quite muscular his body was still leaner than Castor's. His upper body is bare and wears white pants tied with black sash similar to the appearance of a karate uniform, and knee-high boots. Her long white hair was combed neatly backward and was as straight as a pair of white horns which rose up, it was difficult to read her stiff expression coupled with eyeballs that seemed to have no iris or pupils. His eyes are like a pair of shiny blue glass balls, if you look at the whole he might look like a Japanese Orge.

"We welcome you, colleagues, welcome to our headquarters. Let me Introduce my self, Baira Aeson. The leader of Argonauts 4th Division of Bisrakh Kingdom, sorry for the inconvenience and I know that your trip delivering the goods that we want must be worse than I thought ”

His voice was heavy and deep, anyone who heard that would agree if it was the voice of an authoritative adult male. Although still in the pose of folding his arms he bowed slightly to pay his respects which were then followed by all his other subordinates by closing their legs and patting their left chests with their right fists, Jack and Jhon immediately took up the ready position and also bowed their heads and answered .

"Code name is Jack and this is my partner."

"Code name Jhon, Thank you for your hospitality"

They returned to normal as soon as they heard the approaching footsteps of the soldiers behind, the soldiers quickly made a new line.

Jack wants to go back to talk but Baira gives a signal to hold back his desire, he looks back as he waits for something. And it wasn't long before Jord and Castor arrived and it was only after they paid their respects to him that Baira continued the conversation.

"I heard that you have certain conditions in this transaction? To be honest, it's true that this is the first time we've heard of this. But because we also know that you also have your own problems ... ugh, no, forget it. Let's get rid of formalities for a moment, we are squeezed by time here. You need to know if one of the Eyota that was used as the main protector of our existence here was found yesterday night, so it's likely that Elvia will soon find this place. Tch, the timing is really bad "

"What!? General, why didn't you say anything to us? "

"Quiet, I don't want give you all unnecessary tense in this situation and I'm still talking to to our guest Castor! "

A firm and heavy answer made Castor, who was just asking, look pale, but even so he realized that their General also felt uneasy.

"It's only a matter of time until they find all the Eyota that we have installed, it's very likely they will come here soon to check the Kalpa Tree that is here"

Jack glanced at a large tree behind the campsite, and accidentally found several Orge doing something on an altar that was quite close to the tree.

"So I want to be sure. Can you say your request one more time to us here? "

Jack was silent for a moment, the situation was far more precarious than he had expected. The existence of the Orge here will definitely be known and even though they both managed to escape from here, but if the 'Forest God' is awakened there is no place to run and hide for them on this Southern continent. So powerful and frightening was the 'Forest God' that he had heard from his superiors if if the 'Forest God' decided to really seriously fight to destroy all the Nations and Kingdoms of Man in the southern continent, then he was able to kill them all in a matter of days.

Because of that, they were sent with a strict order not to let their whereabouts known. If they feel unable to escape, then both of them are required to swallow a Special magic pill that will burn their bodies to ashes and leave no trace of DNA. He cursed his decision which rashly showed his wings, with that he had given them a clue. If one of the eyewitnesses caught by Elvia, torturing, hypnotizing or worse checking the memory directly from the brain is not impossible. Their existence could be said to have been known by Elvia now, but before Jack thought further ...

"We don't see anything, you never exist. You also already know that we have ‘Mesmerize Memory’, we can erase all memories of you permanently in our heads ”

Jord said that casually, as if he already knew their situation. Baira who heard that now sighed, also realized the situation of their guests.

"Hmmm? Ahh, so it's like that? Huh, that stupid perfectionist Haldvan must have given you all sorts of commands. Even though he sent his grandchildren here, did he order you two to kill yourselves to cover up their interference? Damn cowardly hordes, it is fitting for the Vampires to eradicate them eight centuries ago ”

Jack and John just heard thunder in broad daylight, as if they were frozen with their mouths half-open. Apparently from the beginning their affiliation was already known by Orge ...

"Grandfather ... I mean General, you shouldn't say such sensitive things like that. I mean, we really don't know who they are and just guessing. But after hearing that name ... "

"You also have to learn to shut your mouth, stupid grandson! Sending two teenage girls on a dangerous mission, what do they really think? "

A lightning in broad daylight seemed to be heard again, now their Id and gender are also revealed...

"Two girls? ... Ahh, Full Body Id. Hmmm, if we make it back home later. I will give all my time to make an imitation of that thing, because it's really really useful ”

"General, you should not say confidential information so easily. I'm sure we have enough ‘Mesmerize Memory’ to erase all memories of people who are here, but "

"I told you to shut your mouths! Hah! I refuse Women's Expansion in the Military, they are already very good at the Military kitchen! Fighting and dying on the battlefield is a man's business! ”

"Are Emancipation is what you mean sire? But General, isn't one of the 'Chosen One' in the previous 'Grand Fall' really a tough woman? ”

"Castor!"

Castor immediately held his tongue after being interrupted by Jord, it was common knowledge that General ‘Baira Aeson’ had lost a duel against one of the ‘Chosen One’ women in question. And that seemed to disturb his pride as a man and a warrior, even though everyone in Bisrakh knew that it wasn't an embarrassment. Because the woman in question is really very tough with the Holy Regalia in her hand, even being able to conquer the 'Primal Demon' by herself. Demon who has enough power to devastate one country, the woman rushed straight without fear and won.

Baira can still remember the event as if it had happened yesterday, lying helplessly in a pool of blood that might be his. surrounded by the ruins of the ruins with the corpses of the Demon as well as his colleagues who had departed for a place higher than the sky. He raised his face with the remaining strength, hoping that the outstretched hand was the hand of an angel who would take him along to the place of the ancestors and the great Knights before him was rest.

But unfortunately, even though the smile was as beautiful as an angel. Nailing his soul that had wanted to be separated from the worn body, even though her warm aura  embraced him with worry. To knew he was still alive, and the words compassion were spoken. Rooting a flower of remorse in a distant conscience, its petals fall and followed with unstoppable pain of tears.

"General?"

A word just now, turn him away from the past, he bowed to sigh for a moment then continued.

"Hummm, do forgive if we were a little out of control, then? Your wish? "

It seemed that he did not want to dissolve in the past and regain the problems before him, the look in Baira's eyes seemed to sharpen to his two guests. Jack is still a bit nervous because their ID has just been revealed, but with the information said by the red Orge in front of him, he also realized that they were indeed racing against time. So he did not hesitate ...

"We have orders to ensure smoothness, no, we want to know how you will process this child if we transfer it to you"

Jhon's palms gave a gesture as if he wanted to introduce a third person who was with them, he was still standing still and his face covered by a veil. Baira looked at the child with a wry face and sighed, as if there was a lump in his chest.

"If your answer does not satisfy us, then we are required to take plan B"

"May we know about this plan B? Haldvan said nothing to us "

"Sorry..."

Baira took a deep breath and for the umpteenth time sighed trying to calm herself, Jhon in the back looked rather nervous about the signs that Baira showed. Slowly approaching the child and placing his right hand on the child's shoulder, he hoped in his heart that this would end well. Baira who saw that continued, in a firm, confident voice this time.

"We will make a 'Gate Portal' and teleport the child to Bisrakh from here"

Hearing that, Jack's forehead frowned immediately.

"You guys must be kidding! That's crazy and impossible! Elvia as one of the leading Magic-tech Kingdoms, must have known right away and immediately canceled the connection! There is no country in this world that is better at using teleportation than Elvia! They are even strong enough to isolate a continent if they want to! "

Jack spoke in a high-pitched voice as he shouted, anger suddenly filling his chest which made him ignore if he was in a camp belonging to dozens of Elite-class Orge. But given the severity of the consequences of this plan and what he has felt in the past few weeks with his colleague, he has ignored the worst that might happen.

"One minute! It only takes a minute for this place to be surrounded from all over if the guards of the 'Forest God Barrier' in Adilheida detect something dangerous, and you hope we will be willing to stand here waiting for a portal to suddenly open and then Elvia Royal soldiers swooping upon you!? "

"Please wait, please let us complete our detailed explanation of the plan"

Jack who continued his objections was welcomed by Baira who gave a hand gesture that asked him to calm down, while Castor whispered to Jord, who also seemed to object to the attitude of their guests.

"Why is he talking like a woman who is upset, just embarrassing"

"Didn't you hear the General's words earlier? they are women's inside! "

"Ahh you're right, hmmm it seems like I became a little supportive to your grandfather about anti-emancipation of women in the military. They really not belong here"

Although whispering, it seems like the person in question can still hear it. Jack looked away with a stare at Castor who looked stiff immediately, he turned his eyes slowly to the side to avoid eye contact while grumbling and saying.

"It's just a little y’know"

Then Jack also turned his face back to Baira, though his eyes still looked fixedly glaring at Castor. Still in a displeased look, Jack reached into the pocket under his coat and pulled out a magic Spell Card. Jord, Castor, Baira and a number of Orge who saw the form of the Card immediately reacted as if surprised, especially Castor who understood the usefulness of the Spell Card when he saw the Rune and the Magic circle engraved there.

"Wow wow! Alright Lady, please hold your intention! "

"What kind of spell card is that? Castor? Is it dangerous? "

"Dangerous? If she uses it, the whole mission is over! "

"All right, all of you, calm down!"

Baira tried to order all his subordinates to be calm, because even though he always said stupid things but for things that smelled of Magic, Castor was still very trusted. It was natural for them to panic and as the most powerful person, Baira had to keep his subordinates in focus and it seemed that the orders he had just issued were successful for most of them.

It's just that two of their guests, especially Jack, seemed to have already been annoyed first by Castor's words that seemed to insult his pride as a woman. He glared even more while shaking the magic spell card he had just issued to intimidate Castor and Jord, Jord had raised his battle ax to prepare to attack, but Castor's expression and signs that really looked very worried made him confused and unsure of what he must do next.

"Hooo Macho Man, do you know what this is? Do you know what it is for? This is a TELEPORTATION MAGIC SPELL CARD! Once I turn it on, THE END! I already said and explained what would happen right !? You think I don't have the guts? Say again if women don't belong in the military! and you will see MY Guts! "

"Alright enough, calm yourself"

"You won't do it, this mission is more important than your life. And if you do ... "

"'Forest God Barrier' will reject us and the three of us will scatter to various locations in Jansen, but it doesn't matter because we still have plans for the worst scenario. We have a gathering point, and we have marked this child with a special detection device. Once we get together we will carry out plan B, it will be very difficult but still have a percentage of chances to succeed. As for you guys, as soon as I activate ... "

"I Said THIS Was Enough!"

As if the earth around them trembled and the air suddenly felt heavy suffocating against the chest, it came along with the appearance of a black shadow that made everyone shrink like ants in front of an angry elephant. Baira Aeson waged his combat Aura to the highest level, makes tense heat filled the entire Camp area. If this place is not covered by a magic barrier, it is certain that all animals and monsters within 3 kilometers of this place will run away scared and avoid the aura that feels both terrible and dangerous.

Normal person would immediately lose consciousness and even a group of Elite Orge who were mostly in the Master class, this was a scary thing and enough makes them tremble. Especially for Jack and Jhon who are certainly not part of their group, her reflexes are no longer works because of the vibrations of fear that are very much fil their minds. She wanted to run away from this place immediately, but she did not have the energy especially she also knew that a second after she made a suspicious move then her head would flyin.

‘Full Body Id’ does not have the feature to sweat, but she knows that her entire body inside has been wet with cold sweat that does not stop to come out. It lasted for a few seconds but it felt very long, and although a moment later Baira lowered his Auran. That did not make her feel relieved and still remained rigid in her original position, she seemed to lose all his strength. Let alone to turn to facing Baira, she can't even talk and move his fingers. And she was not alone, all Orge including Jord and Castor seemed to feel the same terror.

"Castor, apologize to our guest. Then explain the delivery plan in detail "

"Ye-yes, General"

With Baira's calm voice as if breaking the ice around em, indeed after Baira's Aura subsided, the air around the Camp dropped immediately to near zero degree. Castor took a deep breath before starting, then in one motion he lowered his face.

"Sorry for my impoliteness, and I also represent all the things that make you uncomfortable"

"Maybe we also went beyond the line, we also apologize"

Jack put her spell card back in her pocket, she knew it was no longer useful here. It seems that if these Orges are at least the General, they really don't want to cause trouble with them. Because if the General wants to, then they have been killed even since they stepped into this Camp.

"It's true that you said we would get caught straight away when we tried to make the Teleportation contact out of Elvia, we also knew that Elvia had an effective and efficient mechanism for handling Illegal Transportation Via Portal Gate. But all of that is not flawless, at least as long as the 'Forest God' is still asleep and Mass 'Dimensional Lock' has not been activated ”

"... Do you have a back door? Independent Hidden Line? But as far as we know Elvia through ‘Forest God Barrier’ as the medium ... ”

"Control and oversee all of the 'Ley Line' / 'Dragon Pulse' in their territory and of course have connections everywhere in the world, naturally because they are the originators of ideas and also the creators of the Teleportation Gate until later imitated by the entire World"

"You're only explaining general knowledge ... sorry, please continue"

Jack seemed to be starting to take their conversation seriously, as if they knew what they were doing, she thought.

"Normally if someone wants to force out of Elvia via Teleportation then the results will be zero, the Oversight of the Forest God Barrier will immediately detect and act even before the Portal is Opened. But what if the efforts were carried out simultaneously in a mass? "

"Even though it was done massively it's still impossible, I can see what you will do by using Eyota on the Kalpa tree that is here"

Jack once again moved his face to a large tree at the edge of the camp.

"If you suppose that the 'Forest God barrier' is a tree, then the Kalpa Tree there is just a twig. You still have to deal with the branches in ‘Odhert’ and of course, the main trunk in di Adilheida ’. Triple layer protection, even if you break all the twig. The branches and trunk will remain intact, you want to say if you can afford it ... "

"We have an insider"

"General!!!"

Jord raised his voice to Baira, who now spoke, as if Baira wanted to shorten this conversation immediately by issuing their Trump card. But that does not necessarily make Jack confident of the success of their plan.

"I don't want to disappoint you, but no matter how great your insiders are. The maximum result that you might get is to cut down its branches, because the trunk of this 'Forest God Barrier' is ... "

"The body of the 'Forest God', we also know that. Castor, to the point because we don't have much time "

"That's fine ehmm. Look, our group is not alone in carrying out this mission. From 27 large regions of Elvia, there are at least 5 other groups that have been on standby in different regions. Through our insiders, starting from here we have managed to smuggle troops in small numbers without problems. And after successfully installing Eyota, then our movements become more ... ”

"To the point Castor!"

"I had a hard time if I didn't start from the beginning, Sire"

But their General did not give him to talk more, his eyes indicating if he would raise his aura again.

"Ok, ok, mechanically. If ‘Lower Layer’ I mean ‘Kalpa Tree’ which is there, detect something wrong what else is dangerous teleportation then, ‘Middel Layer’ can directly prevent with partial  Dimensional Lock  for the area concerned. And so if something happens to the 'Middel Layer', then the 'Top Layer' will immediately give the same instructions to the region concerned”

"Of course, in other words even if you do it simultaneously. Then the Layer Top Layer ’will not hesitate to do‘ Dimension Lock ’in total for one Country, this is what I mean by your plans to teleport impossible! Once total 'Dimensional Lock' is enforced, then ... "

"That's where the gap is, from the beginning we were after Total Lockdown"

"Ha?"

Now Jack folded her hands with a surprised look on her face, she tried to look and think to find a way out but it was a dead end. She wanted to interrupt, but before that hapen Castor continued his explanation.

"As the name suggests, 'Total Dimensional Lockdown' means the isolation of a country. Nothing can enter or exit, not even signals, sonar, radio waves or anything that can penetrate it. In the execution it uses a large amount of energy which starts, of course, from Adilheida, therefore it has a gap in the application which means it is not done all at once to the whole Elvia region. "

"Even though it has a pause, but Middel Layer ... that so, is that your insiders for? When ‘Top Layer’ runs ‘Total Dimensional Lock’ which starts from Adilheida and continues by prioritizing the other five regions you mentioned earlier ... ”

"Bingo! We will override the 'Middel Layer' belonging to this Jansen area for a moment, and take a full blow on the 'Lower Layer' '

"..."

Surprisingly, the plan that was put forward by them really made sense. Jack paused to think of a gap and find a better way, but he knew if what they were planning was the safest possible way. Nevertheless...

"... how about the risk? There must be right? "

"Yes. Of course, if Elvia prioritizes this area after Adilheida then this plan will fail immediately. And even though it goes according to the initial scenario, we still don't know how much time we have to create a 'Gate Portal' connection to Bisrakh. Not to mention if there is an intervention from another Country's Barrier, I mean all of Elvia's Neighboring Countries will definitely react if Elvia takes action that shows there is a big serious problem. We can indeed use an independent detour to Bisrakh, but that will take more ... ”

"Three seconds!"

Baira interrupted in a normal, deep voice like at the beginning.

"Why are you being so pessimistic and frightening our guests, I take it from here Castor"

"Yes, Jendaral"

Jack and Jhon finally turned back to Baira, though somewhat rather doubtfully.

"This is indeed a gamble, but if the connection is locked then we only need three ... not two seconds for this plan to work. What we mean by locked connection is, we won't send it to a specific location. As long as the link to the North continent is made and as long as that child reaches the North continent, that is enough to make this mission successful. Two seconds and even if the portal hole is large enough for a moment, we will not hesitate to throw the child and one of us as guardian ”

"Seriously? Without specific destination? You mean this child can be arrived anywhere? what if it's in the middle of the ocean? Cold Ice Mountain? Dangerous jungle? The northern continent is a harsh area, you know that! Or worse to the conflict area? We don't want if this child falls into the hands of 'Dragonia', that’s the last and worst thing I can imagine. The world will definitely burn if the 'Dragon God' get his hand of this Child! "

Jack once again imagined what had happened in the past week, how much price their country had to pay to get this child.

"The world will still burn if that Child is with our God, Haldvan and you both know that also from the very begining"

“... ... ...”

As if to imply if he did not fully agree with what they were doing, Baira took another deep breath and continued.

"Take it easy, we have said if the child will not be alone on the way. We will also mark it with special magic, once they reach the North continent. I sure you they will be found by the team on standby there, in a matter of minutes. You don't need to worry, this is a mission that has been carefully prepared in far days.

Jack fell in silent again, she knew that their mission was the highest level mission planned not by random people. Involving two major countries and cooperation from several other countries, the success or failure of this mission will immediately trigger a world war. So heavy were the burdens they carried, that she trembled in making the final decision. Whatever happens, they must choose which plan has the highest percentage of success.

Jack glanced at Jhon, she knew that under her robe Jhon was ready from the start with another Transportation Spell Card. Although her card is also authentic, Jack's card is just bait. If the transaction fails and Jack is attacked, regardless of whether Jack dies or not, Jhon will immediately activate her own card and resume their mission. But it looks like the worst thing will not happen, because Jhon as the final determinant of their decision has already nodded in agreement.

"Alright, we agree to..."

"Wait!"

And for the umpteenth time Jack was interrupted before she finished her sentence, she was quite annoyed in her mind because of this. Thinking if these Orges were a group of ill maner impolite men, still cause she had agreed and know what Baira could do. So all she could do is showing sour face...

"Do forgive if my request sounds audacious, but could you tell us the other plan on the reserve? if those plan sounds far better than ours, I swear on behalf of my God that will help you to realize it with the full support of Bisrakh. We also really hope that this mission is successful and this is not the time to doubt each other for our sin is distrust, of course if Haldvan has a plan that shines brilliantly like his horns ... "

For the last sentence, there is an intonation that implies a sense of uncertainty in Baira's voice. But because Baira was a genuine Patriot who prioritized his Kingdom rather than his pride, he brave himself on a potency to change course even though his expression was completely uncertain and seemed to expect some kind of miracle.

"Armed with the" Full Body Id "... we will head north to the" Beast God "area. Because the spread of information in the region is also quite slow, we hope it will be easier to move there. There is another team that has been waiting for us there, smuggling un into Central Continent and ... well... maybe it will continue till the North continent. Maybe we’ll also gonna teleport, maybe. The initial order was for us to arrive in the 'Beast God' area... foremost”

"... ..."

"Fuhhuhu, whoops"

There was a moment of silence until Castor suddenly tried to hold back his laughter, Jord elbowed him and the fact that Jack once again glared at him and made him turn his face to the side to avoid eye contact.

"But the thing is, it's been almost two weeks since you guys secured that child and you were only able to reach this remote region of Elvia. Elvia may be an exception with her territory which is like a prehistoric era, making information slow and also very minimal. But out there, the news that the child has disappeared has become a daily meal for Media throughout the World. Plus Elvia is not a country that is controlled by fools, they also seem to sniff something. The Central Alliance also sent hunting dogs here, that means ... damn it. Come with me, we've wasted too much time. "

"You're right, we'll be right away"

Jack was unable to defend himself, it was true more than 10 days ago they had secured this child. But it seems that the parties to the miscalculation about the Central Alliance movement, because the human States in the southern Continent of the Da'at are more or less indebted to the Central Alliance. Until when the search mission was successful, the Central Alliance immediately asked all human countries in the Da'at continent to conduct a Total Dimensional Lock. Somehow or maybe it was due to the precious existence of this child, so that the request was fulfilled immediately in unison.

It certainly made their entire movement almost paralyzed, though not as good as Elvia's but the fact that they could not use Teleportation from the ‘Gate Portal’. For crossing into neighboring countries, it really affected their mission. The remaining paths are of course Land, Sea and Air. But of course using all of that would be a huge risk because of Total Lockdown, supervision at airports, terminals and ports will be much more tightened many times. And that’s also only for one country, and they need to go through several of em just to get to Elvia. So the most reasonable way is to use a very conventional path, which is walking.

And that's why they need a long time to get here though they both has ran for days, they've used 'Full Body Id' several times. At Dahluc Sina they were caught by local authorities because they were detected by 'Kalpa Tree', but 'Full Body Id' rescued them again. To be honest, Jack knows that their Plan B is already impossible to do because with a very limited amount they can only once again use the 'Full Body Id' after this, therefore she is quite relieved to hear that the Orge's plans sound more plausible. Although she was once again annoyed for Castor laugh who seemed to disparage her and her country, but she still decided to follow the original plan.

"Alright, we have to finish packing in five minutes! Pahl! Take down the Barrier! "

"Is that wise General?"

"We're soon going to the battlefield, what's the point of hiding anyway?"

They then walked to an altar that was seen by Jhon, an altar made of black material with many intricate symbols and magic circles engraved on it. There are some Orge who put their palms on the ground, they talk to each other like making sure that Altral is functioning optimally. There is another Orge standing before a pedestal and seems to give orders to the other Orge, he also does not wear armor and shirtless like their General and also you can see if he sweats profusely like a rough worker in his busy time. When they were close enough he turned to them, he is another Gray Orge and even very similar to Castor except he had a different form of horn.

"Are you sure, General? Wouldn't this Barrier give us more time to fool the incoming enemy? "

"Use all the energy we have, we do not half measures in this regard. How is the condition of the other divisions? "

"Once the welcoming team has returned, I immediately contacted them General. All on our cue, with your command sire"

"Good, start the standby phase immediately!"

"Sir!"

And Gray Orge returned to his pedestal again, the magic circle reappeared and he made a few touches and movements. Suddenly there were several magic circles appearing on the altar, from the middle of the magic circle immediately five objects in the form of a rectangular red crystal popped out. It seemed to glow to emit a blinding red light for a few seconds, the light was extinguished when another magic circle surrounded it and the red crystal was now floating a few inches above the Altar.

"Those are all crystal mana?"

"No, this is Soul Crystal. If you use mana crystal, the amount will be more than 100. We need quality not quantity ”

"How many demons did you kill for all this?"

"As much as we can, even some said there was a Division that stepped into the Dark continent because the stock was deemed insufficient"

Jhon could only be amazed by Baira's answer, and for some reason felt sure that their plan would really work. Even a few inches of 'Soul Crystals' will give you quite a lot of fortune, and they use five crystals with the size of a Jumbo fridge. They are not playing games, this is really a big mission thought John.

Then they hear a sound of the glass cracking above them, when Jhon looked up at the transparent sky. it seemed to break down and the splinters of the 'Barrier' fell, but a second later it crumbled into glitter dust. Gray Orge now turned to them once again, took a breath and glanced at the child behind Jack.

"All of our Eyota has been run in maximum condition, General. that should also apply to Eyota installed by our insiders at Odhert. It's just that until now "

"Don't doubt orders from superiors, Pahl! we will run all the scenarios that have been made and believe it will succeed. It's possible that the 'Middel Layer' is very different from the one here, what do you think? "

"You just answered it, sir. And I agree with you sire. Alright now, can we accept the package? And General sir, have you decided who to send with it? "

Baira turned around to the other two Orge behind, to see the faces of Jord and Castor alternately. Castor and Jord looked at each other for a moment, their faces a little surprised by what they had just heard.

"Wait, so it hasn't been decided yet? Isn't Pahl definitely the first choice? "

"Don't talk nonsense, I'm the Altar Operator here, General as leader is also not possible to go plus he is the main medium. The choice is definitely between you two "

"Forgive me General, but not one of us will object if you choose Jord. After this there will be a fierce battle and no one will know who will survive, he is your future successor and we all acknowledge him"

"Castor, you do it"

"... ... ..."

They all fell silent with the answers from Baira, Castor and Pahl could not even believe what their ears were hearing. Their General decided to invite his grandchild to challenge death, indeed with his partiot personality had made him into an impartial person. But still the two of them did not want Jord as the the Orge that already recognized by all of them to be leaders, would lose his life because Baira refused to take decision to save his own offspring. Castor reacts immediately to this.

"General, I beg you to think again! My words are not Sarcasm, but purely from reality! Your grandchild has your blood and he has proven it! He even still a virgin until now only because of his promise with a woman, even though many women who teased him when we played in town. That's a sign he's a person who can be trusted! You want your grandchild to die while still a virgin !? ”

"That's right, General! Castor might excel in magic and so on, but he has no brain in thinking far away and is always consumed with emotions following his big talk! You should have seen when we put the aphrodisiac into your grandchild's drink, he ran around until he fainted to avoid the effect! He was a chosen Orge! "

"WH-WHAT!!! So it was you guys doing! God damn it I thought that was a normal reaction when I always thought of her! ”

"My decision is unanimous, Castor, you get ready. Bring rations and other survival equipment just in case, you are entrusted with VVIP and don't damage them ”

Baira firmly ended their conversation even though the three Orge did show a dissatisfied face, he turned to approach their guest. But just a few steps, suddenly a heated debate between the three Orge is now heard. It seems like they are concerned about love, friendship, ridiculous bets and jokes. Baira did not look back, ignoring the three young Orge in their problems and began to approach the two guests.

"Sit!"

Jhon said that to the child, and the child immediately sat down in a wooden box provided by Jhon. They opened and took off the robe, showing the child's true form. A young girl who might still be in elementary school, the most striking thing is the color of her long dark blue hair and wavy with a part of her hair in twin ponytail tied with a white ribbon. She also wore a dark blue and lacy neck band, long white gothic lolita dresses, white stockings, and high heels of course with lots of mud stains here and there. Her gaze and facial expression were blank even though she looked straight ahead.

"Are you hypnotizing her?"

"That kind, you want us to lift it?"

"No, maybe it's better like that until she gets to Bisrakh. But ... does she listen to everyone's orders? "

"No, only my partner can give her the order. Therefore she is more silent so that unnecessary thing won’t happens. Of course we always routinely ensure the condition of this child every few hours, you know. Like pick flower or something "

"Ahh yes yes yes, Hmmm. I can only hope that our team will find them soon after the transfer is over, Bisrakh has many skilled magicians. Titan and Orge are not only known for our muscles ”

"Well then, we will take the tracker from this child. Please give us a little space ... "

After giving the room the two men stood before the child, both of them pointing their palms at the girl. Then both of them recited the incantation as if whispering, Baira with sharp hearing could understand a little but it seemed that both of them cast different spells so that he could not concentrate on one of them. Not long afterwards it was seen that the girl's body emitted black smoke that moved and gathered to form a black ball in front of Jack's palm, while a shadow seemed to be pulled out of the child's feet and gathered to make another black ball in front of Jhon's palm.

Not long after they seemed to have succeeded in sucking all the black objects, the two black balls burst and formed two different animals in the form of Crow for Jack and Bat for Jhon. The two ‘familiar’ animals have a pair of bright red eyes, flap their wings with agile and then land on the shoulders of their respective masters.

"Hoo, when you say that it is a special magic. I didn't expect that it was ‘Familiar’, you even put it on the shadow ”

"We’ll take that as a compliment ... Jhon?"

Jhon knelt on the ground and embraced the little girl softly, Baira could then hear if he sobbed a little and also a few words as if he apologized. Shortly after, he stood up and made a gesture to wipe his tears, then turned and returned to normal.

"Sorry, even for a moment. We do have an emotional experience with this child, this somekind of feeling we can't avoid.

"I don't see anything, just go on"

Baira can understand their situation, two girls in their teens are assigned on a mission that requires them to kill their emotions. Thankfully the two of them didn't seem to completely throw away their hearts, while turning their backs and walking away, he also ignored the louder sobs because Jack also did the same thing as Jhon just now.

But what happened in front of him, was completely different from the sentimental atmosphere just now. Castor's face was bruised in some places and his nose bled, Jordan looked a little annoyed and Pahl on the other hand looked quite relieved. However Baira can see if the three of them have their respective worries, especially Pahl who scratches his left palm with his right hand indicating that he is very nervous.

"And? What's going on here?"

"We are only giving our colleague this sweet goodbye General, who knows we won't see him again"

"What sweetness, you made me almost change color, stupid Jord! If you are so upset, why don't you punch Pahl in the face too? "

"Didn't you hear that he was an Altar Operator? I'll punch him after your transfer is over! Don't whine and drink your potions, I hope bruising is permanent ”

Castor returned to drink the liquid from the potion bottle in his hand, he did not seem to accept the current situation.

"General, I still think if sending Jord is the wisest choice"

"Stop it already, throw away your doubts and immediately make preparations for the main package we will send there"

Just about to point at the two guests, but they were already standing right behind him.

"We hope ... no, please treat her well"

"Three steps forward"

Hearing Jhon's words, the child immediately walk forward three steps. Baira approaches and kneels and strokes the girl's head, looks at her with a gentle look and returns to his guest.

"Bisrakh will treat her well, I promise"

Jack and Jhon once again looked at each other and simultaneously nodded.

"If so, our transaction here is over, then we excuse ourselves. We were ordered not to get involved in things after this, excuse me! ”

"Wait..."

Pahl stopped the steps of their guests who had walked a few steps away, both of them were a little surprised.

"Sorry, maybe this is not much, but we at least want to give a little help to you on your way back"

Pahl took out four silver rings from his 'CR', and handed them to Jack and Jhon.

"This is connected to all of the Eyota that we have in the entire Jansen area, of course it will be invalid soon if the 'Dimensional Lock' is activated. But, we promise that we will give you thirty minutes from now before we begin the transfer. I think that's enough for you to get out of this Jansen area if you go south, I mean you can fly right? We guarantee that Elvia's radar won't be able to detect you”

"Let's just say this is a form of cooperation between our countries, please accept. At least let me also send you two safely, tell Hadvan to thank me later "

Baira says that with a small smile on his face, everyone knows that he is in a good mood. However, Jack was a little suspicious and didn't just agree at first. Could it be said by Orge this is the opposite, sacrifice them as a distraction for example? But from what he heard, Baira Aeson was a Patriot with a knight spirit. There's no way he would do such a thing, so Jack accepted it with a smile too.

"So we have to wear it on our two fingers? Or fingers in both hands? "

"No, no, no. One is enough. This is made of special material, the size can change as needed. You can even use it as a bracelet! "

Pahl sounded quite proud as he explained it to both of them, as if it were his own.

"Then why did you give us 4 pieces? You don't think we're too careless and missing the other two do you? "

"Hmmph! Tsk tsk tsk, don't underestimate us, we know that you're not alone! The two people outside are your partners just in case right? "

"Oh, I see! We forgot to ask! Earlier, my fog also caught the odd existence, you guys are really alert huh? No wonder that confidence exists, you really cannot be underestimated! ”

Pahl and Castor looked at each other and smiled as if amazed at the shrewdness of their guests, Jack and Jhon instead looked at each other in confusion. Jhon then finally spoke, but first she’s gave the order to the little girl who was on Baira's side.

"Cover your ears with your hands for ten seconds ... sorry, if you talk about two people who walked quite far behind your group on their way here, my ultra sonic hearing did hear that. But we think the two of them are part of you, 'Rear Guard' like that? We were just the two of us from the start, following the Princess of course ”

The answer immediately changed the expression on the faces of the two Orge who had previously smiled brightly, Pahl immediately turned to look at their General who now immediately stood up.

"WE'RE TOO CARELESS! START THE TRANSFER !!!"

The scream was loud enough that Azel, who was far enough away from them, could hear it even though it was wistful, he and Kain peered at them through the reeds with extreme care so that their aura would not be felt. Azel created several other layers of ‘Earth Wall’ about 300 meters from the Orge Camps, though not as tall as the weeds around but these Earth Walls were high enough that their heads could protrude beyond the weeds even though they crouched.

"You hear that Kain? Looks like my guess is right, they will make a 'Gate Portal' and make a transfer from here. "

But are they crazy? No, this is not normal considering they are also not a bunch of people carelessly thought Azel. They must already have a plan, but what for? Until they take this big risk? Special Elite Forces conducting operations in the territory of other countries is nothing new, Maybe they already have permission from Elvia. Is that why the royal knights stationed at Adali? The more he thought Azel was getting dizzy, too many things were out of place so he couldn't be sure of the big picture.

"Zel-chan! The two people who were met by the Orge were leaving, it seemed like the little girl was left behind "

"Hmm !?"

Azel took the bicocular he had loaned to Cain, and saw that indeed the two men had left and disappeared behind the other weeds. While the Orge seemed to have finished packing all their tents, for a moment the little girl was seen held by an Orge named Castor. A large number of other Orge marched in a circle several layers around the altar, at once an enormous magic circle appeared and they all channeled their Mana to the altar.

"They are not playing games, using this many people as media ... that red Orge as the main media? Well to accommodate those giant raw Mana originating from ‘Soul Crystal’ is indeed needed a strong container too, it seems like that one red Orge is ready to die”

"Zel-chan, this is definitely a kidnapping! And they will bring her soon! "

"Don't talk nonsense? What if you are wrong? What if this is a scenario that has indeed been approved by Elvia? Do you want to take responsibility if something bad happens? "

"But my institution say that this is not a good thing!"

"Does your institution say that when Emeline tries to trick you!"

"But but but, if we don't move now. I don't think we will have another chance! ”

"I know ... let me think about it for a moment. And don't act rashly, I won't hesitate to make you pass out if needed ”

"I understand, but Zel-chan. No matter how you look at it, the child is brought here not on his own accord. I know that facial expression, he is unconscious. I don't want to regret the same thing, I won't"

Azel looked at Cain's face more closely, there was a bitter expression on his serious face. It seems like he had felt the same situation, and it ended badly. Trauma, something that has haunted you all your life. Azel, he himself had a lot of bitter experiences in the past. And true, if time cannot be repeated then at least if the same choice comes then you know what you have to do.

"Alright alright, what we know so far, what we know about them. Argonauts were the special forces of the Bisrakh kingdom, in other words they came here with a very important mission. We have a 'Gate Portal' here, and it's illegal. In other words even though the risk is very big, and they are taking that big risk now. Ok ok, they are in the final stages of their mission if so, because like it or not Elvia will definitely know their whereabouts as they try to make connections. Therefore..."

"That child is the mission, Zel-chan!"

"I also want to think that way! But ... wait a minute, Arban did mention that they were looking for people, he also said I wasn't with a child so I'm ok. Does that mean they are also looking for children?"

"This is a kidnapping case, Zel-chan!"

“Quiet, stupid Blondie! Alright what else do we have ... Pillar Knight ... Eyota, yes Eyota "

Azel uses the Binocular to look at the 'Kalpa Tree' which is here, after enlarging his visibility he sees a giant centipede that emits a twinkling light in one of the branches of the Kalpa tree.

‘Yup, it's the same Eyota. So they put it there, but why? If they really work with Elvia, why do they have to use Eyota? Elvia can turn a blind eye to all this'

"Ahhh why am I thinking that stupid! The fact that they use illegal channels has given a signal that their activities are also Illegal, even if we intervene and get caught, we can reason if we don't know and try to do good things. Right, Kain!"

"That's right Zel-chan!"

Kain clenched her hand into a sign that if he truly agreed to the decision Azel made, his faint smile also widened.

"Then how do you plan to save our princess?"

"Ummm as soon as they let their guard down, I'll throw a smoke ball to attract attention and use the 'Flash Blade' to blind their eyesight. Seizing the little girl and running as fast as I can ... "

Kain said his plan with a straight face without hesitation, Azel was silent with a look of uncertainty about what he had just heard.

"All right, stupid blonde, listen. Even though you are a 'Holly Child' with god-class luck, don't you realize that what you're challenging is a group of Elite Orge who on master level? ”

"The important thing is will Zel-chan! If here is a will, there is a way! "

"Alright, stop your nonsense, listen to my plan. You see the 'Kalpa Tree' over there? First we blow up that the tree ..."

"Zel-chan? You want us to go to prison? "

"You once burned it once, right? Now it's my turn! ... ... ... forget it! It was intended to tell Adilheida you fools, if we are lucky they will open a portal and send reinforcements immediately! ”

"But what if all this is as you said, just a scenario? And we blow up the tree ~ yahhh ”

"Damn blondie! Don't whine, isn't saving this princess was your idea? "

Kain seems a little doubtful about the idea of blowing up 'Kalpa Tree' because Odesha's face suddenly appeared in his mind, to some extent because Odesha had a firm attitude that resembled his mother, that’s why he became doubtful.

"Alright okay zel-chan, a man can't take back his words. Swim or drown! "

"Ckk, you see the red Orge with long hair and the red Orge holding the ax. They ... fuck! "

Suddenly the fog thickens and dispels their gaze, Azel realized that their opponents were not a bunch of fools.

"How is this Zel-chan, at this rate ..."

"Ha, smoke bombs and light bombs are no longer useful. Once we enter the fog we will immediately be found out by the spell user. Damn, why are we cornered? "

"Should we just lunge?"

"Bet on luck again?"

"I mean I've memorized the topography, confirmed the position of all opponents through their aura. Spell users also hold that child right? So he would focus on his mist spell and lower his defenses without having the chance to strike back. This fog also gives us an advantage, if the timing is right with one ‘Shundo’ then "

Azel noticed the expression on Cain's face that indicated that he was serious about doing that, but even so Azel still disagreed.

"Huh, I reject ... wait, it seems I have a good idea. But this is also dangerous, very much "

"You want me to be a diversion? I don't mind ... "

"Yes, that's a good idea, shut up and listen please. I never thought I would really use it like this ""

Azel took out a small box that was attached by several magic seal papers from inside his 'CR', Kain who saw the box was a little surprised by it.

"Zel-chan, that's the box I saw in the dungeon right?

"Yes, I really don't want to use it. This is a rare and expensive item, but what can I do? ”

Azel opened the box and Kain craned her neck so that he could see more clearly, the expression on Azel's face was a little tense seeing what was inside.

"Fuck ..."

 

***

 

"Mr. Alien! Mr. Alien !!! "

Someone was heard shouting calling Extra-Terrestrial creatures many times, maybe it was some kind of special ritual from people who had nothing to do who really liked the government's conspiracy theories or mysterious things like that.

"Mr. Alien! Are you okay! Mr. Alien! Mr. Alien !!! "

Shut up child! I'm trying to sleep here and don't bother me if you don't want to see me break your parents' legs in frustration. That voice really sounds like a child's voice, do I just get up to give lessons to the parents huh? But my body feels so heavy, and it feels like I'm forgetting something. Ahh never mind ...

Hmm? What is this? It felt like something hard and slippery was blocking my mouth, and this fluid coming in suddenly into my throat made it difficult for me to breathe. Hoi hoi hoi stop it! God damn it why can't I move my arm!

"Cough! Cough Cough Hoek! "

I woke up and immediately rolled to the side, removing the fluid that had been strangling my neck.

"Mr. Alien !!! Are you alright !? "

I frantically searched for the origin of the voice and found an Elf girl sitting on the floor looking at me worriedly, there was a tear stain on her face that indicated she had been crying.

 

 

0