Chapter 15 – The Girl in a Kimono
64 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you ready, child?" A low voice can be heard before a dark shadow appeared out of nowhere walking towards me.

"Reveal yourself." I said in a low voice.

"Rude one." The shadow said before a human male appeared, it's appearance was..

"Me?!" I shouted in shock, it copied my appearance with the exception of the eyes. It had jade-colored eyes instead.

"Well then, how about we waste no time?" He said before he flashed towards me with a dagger in hand.

Wa- Teleportation?!

Immediately, I tried blocking it off with my hand but suddenly he disappeared once again before a sudden pain from my back was felt.

This guy... he is strong!!

"Come on, there's no fun here." He said before flashing once again after I turned around and another stab can be felt.

"UGH." After being stabbed twice, the pain I felt was inhumane and it was not stopping as the pain kept getting stronger as if it was a curse.

"How about you sit down like a puppy instead of kneeling with one knee?" He said once again before I went flying up into the air.

"Oh, not yet." Just as I was about to control my fall, he immediately disappeared before appearing above me and kicking me straight downwards.

"ARGHH!"

How can I fight back in this situation, I have no weapon...

"Oh, you must be thinking about a weapon, don't worry." As if reading my thoughts, he stabbed a dagger he got from somewhere onto my right shoulder.

"AGHHHH!" I looked at him, who was smiling brightly as if he was having loads of fun.

"Well, if you could take it." He said before I went flying before hitting a wall, after hitting the wall the dagger had went deeper in my shoulders, and pain was the only thing in my mind.

"ARGH, I JUST NEED TO KILL YOU!" I shouted before forcefully moving my right hand and grabbing the dagger off my shoulders.

"ARGGHHHH!" The pain from the dagger intensified before it finally got out from my shoulder, immediately I tried standing up when he suddenly appeared once again.

This time, he is staring at me with an evil smile which gave me chills on my spine.

"Oh well, it's been a long time since I had fun." He said before slashing towards me, immediately I tried to roll to my side with all my might.

"You..!" I shouted before forcefully standing up and stabbing towards him, but it was futile as he simply tapped on the dagger's tip with one finger.

"I am just a weapon." He said before kicking my chest immediately breaking my ribs as I was knocked back to the wall, after being knocked to the wall, I couldn't feel my body anymore.

Everything was numb, my eyes were turning dark, my mouth was going dry, all I saw was a blood-filled pool in front of me.

Kill yourself.. Kill yourself... Kill yourself..

My mind kept repeating the two words before I unconsciously picked up my dagger and raising it in front of me.

"Wa-!" Before being able to complete my words, my hand unconsciously stabbed straight towards me as if I was being controlled.

"AHGH!" Immediately, I spat out loads of blood with my whole view going dark. I lost all my strength, I wonder why I was so weak.

Not listening to my commands, my hand which stabbed my heart twisted itself as if to finish me off, sensing death approaching I look at the man one more time before a name came out of my mouth.

"Mika." One name came out of my name and it was a name of a girl that I couldn't remember, immediately after the name came out the "man" opened his eyes.

"Master?!" The "man" which had been attacking me awhile ago shouted but this time a girlish voice came out.

"Master?! NOOOO!" The "man" shouted as "he" looked at me, suddenly the "man" turned into a girl with black hair and blue eyes wearing a kimono before running towards me with tears on her eyes.

That was the last thing I saw before my whole consciousness disappeared similar to the defensive battle of Elicia.

Well then, a cliffhanger until I come back from my small hiatus which probably be a few days like three to five days long-only, don't worry! I also promise to have a proper explanation for this chapter once I came back from my small hiatus.

4