Chapter 21 – Class Advancement
45 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    After a whole peaceful night of sleep, I slowly opened my eyes before being greeted by a cute sleeping face, who which is naturally my wife.

    Her sleeping face is extremely cute to the extent that you just really want to pinch her cheeks, I could do it right now but I'd rather not afterall I don't want to wake her up.

    While holding my urge to pinch her smooth cheeks, I slowly tried to get out of the bed before I felt a slight twitch coming from my back.

    I immediately turned around and saw my cute wife rubbing her eyes before stretching her hands wide.

    "Good morning." She smiled towards me and greeted.

    "Goodmorning to you too, my cute little wife." I said as I kissed her forehead.

    "Mhm." She shook her head slightly before a loud cough can be heard.

    "Excuse me, madam and master, but I am here to remind you that breakfast is ready." We turned to the origin of the voice which was on the couch and saw that a maid was there waiting.

    "Excuse us as well, but are you the special attendant for Alice?" I asked.

    "Sorry for not introducing myself first, Master but my name is Ema and I will be specially serving Alice, please take care of me." The maid stood up and bowed politely.

    "Mhm, take care of me as well." Alice said before the two of them smiled at each other.

    "Well then, madam, would you take a bath first?" The maid asked before Alice nodded and was taken to the bathroom meanwhile I was specially ignored but that was fine to me as I took out Mika who was sleeping in my magic bag.

    I also summoned Alinz and Rosela who were pouting because I haven't let them eat for a long time.

    I would actually have nothing to give them if Zia hadn't gave me special foods for the pets, Rosela had something slimey that I don't know the name of, can I call it cannibalism though?

    Well back to the topic, the food Alinz is having is some kind of bone that seemed to be crunchy instead of rock hard. Shee also seemed to be liking it alot as her face seem to express everything openly.

    While waiting for Alice to finish her bath time, I cleaned up the beddings of the bed while also preparing my outfit for today. Well, by preparing my outfit I specially mean drawing out what I will be wearing today on my mind since my clothing which was given by God can switch to any kind of outfit depending on what I want it to be.

    As I was doing all that, the door suddenly opened but not the door to the bathroom but the door to the room itself, I turned around before suddenly a little girl sprung towards me. I can already tell who it is as I catched her in my arms.

    "Papa! Where's Mama?" The little girl, Elise who came together with Kaleen asked.

    Just as she asked, the door to the bathroom opened and immediately Elise disappeared as a loud shout resounded.

    "Mama!" Elise shouted as Alice caught her in her arms.

    "Yes, yes, my little darling." Alice said as they went in circles for awhile.

    "I miss you Mama!" Elise said as they sat at a couch nearby.

    "I miss you too, my little cutie!" Alice said as she kissed her forehead.

    "I'll go take a shower for awhile, you two can do your stuff, Eve can you take Kaleen to Zia for now?" I said before Eve nodded and bowed down before leaving with Kaleen.

    "I'll go now." I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

    "Mhm, take your time Papa!" Elise said as she waved her hand.

    It took me a whole 15 minutes to finish showering myself and by the time I came out, Elise and Alice were already asleep on the couch.

    "Hey, wake up. We still have to eat breakfast!" I shook them as lightly as I could.

    "Five more minutes!" The two of them said with an identical face, they truly are related in blood.

    I continue to shake the two lightly before giving up and actually picking the two of them with the help of Mika and Kanna.

    "Wa-put me down this instant!" Alice shouted as we walked towards the dining room, it didn't take long before we arrived at the dining room with all of them having their eyes open wide before bursting in laughter.

    "They wouldn't wake up, no matter what I do." I explained myself as I sat down on a seat while Alice and Elise were placed on their seats respectively.

    "I said just five minutes!" Alice pouted which was very cute to me, extra energy!

    "Anyways, Kaleen apparently has something cooked for us today." Zia said as she clapped her hands before plenty of butlers and maids came while bringing loads of foods.

    "Waa!" Elise shouted as her drool became visible.

    "You can eat first, Kaleen's special surprise for us will be at the end though so make sure to leave some space in your storage!" Zia said to the drooling Elise, before she nodded and started munching on as many food as she can find.

    "How did she manage to get that hungry in one night?" I asked.

    "Excuse me, Master, but you see part of her daily training is to abstain on eating too much but she is allowed to eat as much in the morning for now." Eve said, ahh my poor little daughter having to suffer from all these ethics!

    "I know what you are thinking, you doting father." Alice said to me as she took a bite on what seems to be a nugget before her hands took two more nuggets quickly.

    "I know that you are more doting than me, you doting mother." I retorted while taking a nugget from her plate and biting it as she glared at me.

    "How about you two stop your little familial love and eat peacefully?" Zia said as she placed a large cabbage onto our individual places while smiling.

    "How about you eat your vegetables as well?!" Alice retorted as she skillfully threw a large onion onto Zia's plate before slicing an onion herself and throwing it straight to Zia who had her mouth open.

    "Ugh, how you?!" Zia said as she munched on the onion with a face that seemed to poke, soon the two of them had started their little vegetable throwing war until.

    "Excuse me, Madams but please do not play around with food!" Eve suddenly interrupted while holding a knife on her hand.

    "Ye-yes!" The two of them nodded and started eating quietly meanwhile Sharica and the rest immediately burst into laughter.

    "They really are sisters in a way!" Sharica said as she continued to laugh and also while holding Kyle's hand tightly.

    Kyle on the other hand is looking at me as if he wants to escape from hell, sorry bud it's your fate.

    While Elise and Kaleen are actually eating peacefully in their own world as they exchanged foods while also feeding each other, I don't know if yuri is legal here but Zia seems to be fine with it and no one else objects.

    At least I won't have to suffer with my cute daughter being thrown into a cage of wolves!

    Soon after that, we continued eating until about 30 minutes had passed and now we are in the living room doing our stuff.

    "Do you guys have any plans for today?" I asked.

    "Hmm.. other than looking for ingredients, none!" Kaleen said while Elise also nodded.

    "I have to go to the merchant guild to discuss a few things." Zia said.

    "Following Kyle is the utmost importance!" Sharica said.

    "I have to train my fellow apprentices, sorry!" Kyle replied while bowing down.

    "So, I am the only one going to the temple for the class advancement today huh." I muttered.

    "How about me?" Alice suddenly asked.

    "No can do, remember you are carrying a precious live inside of you!" I immediately said.

    "Ugh.. it will be boring here!" She said.

    "How about you go and watch our daughter's lessons?" I suggested.

    "There's that, huh." She said before nodding.

    "Well then, I'll head out first to take my class advancement test." I said as all of them nodded and said their goodbyes.

    Soon after I left the mansion and walked my way towards the center of the city which was a 20 minute walk.

    The center is one of the most populated areas in the whole city, most of the large stores alongside a marketplace for food can be found there.

    Also in the center of the city is a large temple that is now used for taking the class advancement test.

    The test is in all actuality, a simulation battle against yourself is what they say.

    Whatever you bring will also be copied by the clone together with your skills and status but none of these will be known to any of the people in the temple that is for sure.

    While preparing for several strategies, I have arrived at a large temple that seemed to be made of sandstones which is extremely unique in comparison to the concrete, bricks and wood theme of the city.

    I then entered the temple and was immediately greeted by an incredible spectacle  with large statues of all the several Gods of the world with the God of Creation and the Goddess of Creation located in the center of all.

    Each of the statues seemed to be made out of sandstone on the outside but they are apparently made with several layers of wood and concrete for durability, all of the statues took tens of years to make they say.

    After looking around the temple, I went to the room that had a sign written for Class Advancement and upon entering, I was greeted by a lonely blonde hair priestess that was sleeping.

    "Excuse me, I would like to take the class advancement." I said as I took a seat.

    "Oh, welcome! If my sources are outdated then you are the first person to ever take the class advancement test, you may sign this paper here and enter that once you are ready!" The priestess said as she woke up in panic before taking out a paper and a quill pen and handing it to me before pointing to a weird object that seem to look like those modern teleportation portal in science fiction movies.

    "Okay, thank you!" I said as I took a look at the paper in order to answer it, the paper was similar to a survey, but was much more amazing than one as the paper was previously empty when it was handed out to me but as soon as I took it, it seemed to write down every detail of me such as my class, my skills, my level even my age as well as my potential classes that I could pick.

    Among the potential classes is a class called King Assassin which is something I have never heard about, I tried touching it before a description showed up.

    The description says that King Assassin is only available to the first person to ever take the class advancement test, it's skills are all unknown but what is surprising compared to all the other class is it's passives.

    The class has over 15 passives that all complement each other, I will keep the passives a secret for now.

    I immediately selected the King Assassin class and wrote down every single detail that needs to be written down before heading to the portal.

    Immediately after stepping into the portal, I was transported into another dimension, this dimension looks similar to those empty cube dimensions that you find in science fiction battle animes.

    I then took out Mika who seemed to be brimming with excitement as she is sensing a worthy opponent, if I had to guess her thoughts right now, it should be "Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!".

    While I was thinking, suddenly a gust of wind flew past me giving me chills in my spines as I dodged in an instant.

    "It seems like the enemy is here." I muttered before a silhouette appeared before becoming clearer, the silhouette was exactly me holding Mika which was as expected.

    I immediately gripped Mika tightly before kicking off the ground and flying towards the clone, in the same way the clone did the exact same thing.

    As soon as we flew towards each other, the whole dimension changed into a flat land with plenty of mountains, which surprised me as I stopped on my tracks.

    While I was surprised, the clone was already in front of me holding the clone Mika upwards, feeling a sense of danger I immediately parried it before launching a kick on his sides which resulted in the clone flying sideways before crashing into a large rock.

    I immediately took the opportunity and kicked off the ground once again and flew towards the clone while gripping Mika horizontally with both of my hands as to stab directly into his heart.

    It didn't take long before I struck down on where the clone was and the whole area was immediately covered in dust, expecting everything to be finished there, I lessen my guard until suddenly I felt a sharp gust of wind above me.

    Upon looking upwards, I saw the clone above me holding the imitation Mika straight down. I immediately tried dodging before suddenly he arrived behind me and stabbed towards me.

    "Ugh!" I spat out plenty of blood as the dagger had stabbed my chest directly.

    Immediately after stabbing, the clone then kicked me with full force as I was then sent flying the same way he did before smashing on a large rock.

    "Aaaah!" Immediately after smashing on the rock, my head felt like it was broken into pieces. My whole head felt like it was crushed by ten trucks in one second.

    As if not giving me time to move, the clone arrived infront of me once again before smacking my face with the back of the dagger.

    My face immediately felt distorted with my eyes almost exploding, immediately pain rushed towards me and I instinctively grabbed the clone's arm before twisting it and throwing it to the side which immediately caused a loud crash.

    I tried moving my body but for some reason it didn't listen to me as it mysteriously teleported towards the clone before holding it's clothes and kicking it's face over twelve times a second.

    After kicking, my body which was not listening to my commands stabbed straight at the heart of the clone multiple times before twisting Mika alot.

    As if it was not enough, my body once again stabbed straight at the head of the clone over and over again before the clone shook violently and the whole dimension exploded into cracks.

    After the dimension had exploded, a large text congratulating me can be seen with my whole body for some reason feeling strengthened as well as healed.

    I immediately regained control of my body as I slumped to the floor while looking at the text that was floating.

    "Congratulations, the first King!" was what the text seemed to say, below the text was a large golden chest that seemed to emit the open me aura.

    I stood up after seeing the chest and opened it before large amounts of freshly polished orichalcum greeted me along with a paper, I stored all the orichalcum on my magic bag before taking the paper and opening it.

    Immediately after opening the paper, it burned and another text appeared but this time it says.

    「The title "King" is now granted to you, and shall be visible to everyone at all times above your head, enjoy! - God.」

    "Hey, what do you mean it will be visible to everyone at all times above my head?! Come back here you stupid old man!!!" I shouted with all my might only to have the whole dimension break down once again and I was now back in the temple with all eyes gathered to me... or more exactly above my head.

4