000
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a world ruled by divines, one must worship to live. Yet the gods have long forsaken us. What does it mean to revere beings who have abandoned their creation?

This question echoes in our minds as we navigate the desolate expanse before us.

Legends speak of prophecy foretelling the birth of a new deity, a beacon of hope amidst millennia of desolation since the aftermath of the Second Great War. Despite the passage of time, the grip of the tyrant god still tightens around the vast lands, forcing those to live by His rules. The Leviathan prowls the depths of the unforgiving ocean, and the heavens remain an unreachable domain.

As mortals, sometimes we find ourselves adrift in a world devoid of divine guidance. We question the essence of a god's existence in our lives. But without an answer, we are left to ponder till the end.

===

The night sky is full of stars. They say the boundary between the world and the unknown has grown thin. A little far from sight, a star has fallen from the sky with a young soul that soon will awaken to this world.

In the dawn of an age, Lucias emerges from the depths of an ancient well. His memories of past life are fuzzy as a wall of secrecy forbids him from diving into them.

Lucias was born with an otherworldly presence, a stranger in this land. His eyes are red as crimson, his hair dark as the night itself. His fate is unforeseen, leaving the gods in this world intrigued.

The world he lived in is not the familiar earth he once knew. It is a realm where supernatural beings wield power. In this world, power is coveted by many. One could wield power from divines, the other could wield power through contract, and some could wield power for being born.

It leads to discrimination against each other. Those without power would live under those who wield power. Thus, to bring order to the world, the establishment of faith was born.

The Church of Divine Storm, led by the tyrant Emperor ruled the vast continent.

The Church of Eternal Light, led by the Saintes governed the Holy Land.

The Seven Sages of Altria ruled the remnant of the magic kingdom.

The rest remained in the shadows, not interested in the mortal world.

As Lucias learns and unveils this unfamiliar world, he finds his every move guided by unseen hands like a puppet bound by the red strings of fate. Yet, within this fate, another soul stirs. A young man named Nathan is an unfortunate child and the black sheep of his family.

Lucias' fate entangled with Nathan, drawn together by unseen hands. Their paths converge in a dance of dim moonlight.

In a city plagued by unexplained tragedies, their paths cross. Nathan, with his sense of justice, intersects with Lucias's clandestine schemes. Both have their goal for an ideal world. As they unravel the chains that bind their destinies, they reach an understanding of their abilities.

At this stage of the play, Lucias is the director, while Nathan is the lead actor in Lucias' play. Later they become unlikely companions in a realm on the brink of the end of an era. Together, they embark on a journey where reality blurs and illusion thrives. Through forgotten alleys and divine corridors, they venture forth with determination and minds ablaze to unveil the truth of their existence.

Little do they know that their fate has been set in stone. Their path will cross with treacherous obstacles, it will shake the foundations of the world, awakening its dormant powers and heralding a new era.

What will happen at the end of their journey?

One could expect a happy ending.

But some must accept the reality. Sometimes, life does not always end with a happy ending.

 

0