XIII – Danzo
119 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know exactly how old Teuchu was right now, but my guess is that he must have been in his 20s.

 The real problem was that this man seemed to have started to age very quickly in the last 3 years. No matter how you look at it, the person standing in front of me now was a chef with at least 20 years of kitchen experience. This appearance of his prevented people from being prejudiced against him like when he first opened his shop, but it made him look much older.

 The female ninja he was flirting with probably knew her real age, or she might just be a slut interested in rich older men.

 Teuchu placed both ramen bowls in front of me, I purposely ordered 2 bowls of food.

 I turned around and told the ninja responsible for protecting me, who was waiting at the door of the shop, to come and eat with me.

 "As a ninja, I am responsible for protecting you and I cannot be distracted by eating."

 I mumbled to myself, "And then they call me the bad guy"

 "If you don't bring your fat ass here in 3 seconds, I will make a few slurs in front of my father about what an irresponsible ninja you are."

 After I finished screaming loudly, I coughed a few times to relieve the pain in my throat.

 When I turned my head, I saw Teuchu and a female ninja I didn't know looking at me with wide eyes.

 I couldn't say that I cared much about what they thought of me, after all, I was still a child and it was completely normal for me to do such things.

 After about 10 minutes, we left Teuchu and the female ninja alone at the ramen shop and headed home.

 Before I even entered the house, I met Danzo, who was sitting in the garden drinking tea while waiting for us. He beckoned me over with a simple hand gesture.

 "I heard you created a barrier technique using your bloodline."

 I sat in front of him and poured myself a glass of tea.

 "Yes, actually I have been using this barrier technique since I was 4 years old."

 The blank expression on Danzo's face showed signs of disappearing for a moment.

 "Hmm, so why didn't you mention this until now?"

 Although I didn't know why Danzo suddenly became so serious, my instincts told me that I should be careful when answering.

 Even though I didn't understand what Danzo was trying to do, my current power did not support me to do what I wanted.

 "You never asked"

 "So you're saying you'd tell me if I asked?"

 "Yes, why should I hide it?"

 "Hoooh that's it, so tell me what other talents you have."

 I don't know why, but it was as if he was aware of my other abilities. I wonder if he was aware of what I did the day Kushina was kidnapped?

 So far, I have used all my abilities except the polymorphic soul isomer at least once, and I have even experimented using my Idle Transfiguration ability many times in my room and in the forest. The way Danzo looked at me was like he knew everything.

 Even though I tried to sense the spirits around me every time before using my abilities, the organization called Root was an organization that was completely responsible for doing Konoha's dirty work, maybe they had techniques to hide their spiritual existence.

 " Hoooo Why did you think for so long? Or you have so many talents hidden that you are wondering which one should I tell you first"

 Without realizing it, my back started to sweat. I didn't know what he would do if he was aware of my talents and I didn't mention them. After all, he'd been acting colder and colder towards me over the last few years.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to grit my teeth and reveal my talents.

 Danzo was listening carefully while I was explaining my abilities. I explained all the abilities I had except the polymorphic soul isomer.

 After my speech was over, I realized that I was more relaxed than before. Apparently, I broke the promise I made to myself that I would not live with any more stress in my life by hiding my talents.

 I even had the illusion that my body was much lighter than before

 Danzo suddenly started laughing and before I knew it, he came to me and lifted me into the air.

 " Hahahah, just as expected from my son "

 I was confused when I saw how surprised and happy Danzo was. It's been a long time since I've seen him this happy

 "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

 Danzo took me down and patted my head. Frankly, I didn't care much. I had already gotten used to being a child in the last 7 years.

 " Hahaha I was afraid you wouldn't be able to become a strong ninja who trains hard because I left you alone too much."

 "Weren't you already aware of my abilities?"

 "No, of course, how could I know?"

 While I was hugged tightly by Danzo, it was as if a curtain in my mind had been lifted and I could think more easily. Slowly the puzzle pieces started to fall into place, but I still asked just to be sure.

 "But didn't you just say that you already knew about my abilities?"

 "No, I never said I was aware of your abilities."

 " But ,,, "

 "Okay, that's enough, don't you underestimate me too much, young man, I am the root of this Konoha, how could I be worthy of being the root of Konoha if I couldn't get information from even a small child without using violence?"

 That's bad, I really underestimated him. He learned my abilities as a reward for the mistake I made.

 Luckily, after tonight, my template progress will be at 80% and I will be able to put my hands together and shout ryoiki tenkai.

 I'll probably even be able to slaughter a group of elite jonin after the domain expansion. The Kage level was still too strong for me to be an opponent, they could easily survive the AoE expansion

 In fact, when you think about it, a jonin's body flicker technique and body replacement techniques could also disrupt the area of effect expansion. I need to find a solution for this problem

4