Chapter 44 Finding Wealth in Risk
128 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Utter nonsense." The Blue Dragon King's eyes appeared somewhat wild, yet there were no extreme actions from him.

The Red Dragon Queen and the Green Dragon Queen exchanged a glance, remaining silent, neither agreeing nor disagreeing. It seemed more like they were watching a show, observing a self-directed performance.

"No, Malygos, this young Prince does make some sense." A gust of wind blew through, and another High Elf appeared, but this one was composed of yellow sand, the last of the Dragon Aspects, the Bronze Dragon King Nozdormu.

Alleria was somewhat shocked to see another giant dragon appear, her strength allowing her to sense that something was amiss. Glancing at Arthas, she became increasingly puzzled and confused.

"Prince Arthas, I cannot see your future." Nozdormu nodded slightly at Arthas, wielding the power of time, able to traverse the future and the past.

Naturally, he also noticed Arthas, a fallen Prince who would commit patricide and fratricide in the future, eventually leading the Scourge of the Undead and becoming the Lich King. How could he not pay attention, especially with Arthas's current abnormal behavior?

Originally, Chromie was tasked with monitoring, but now the situation was becoming increasingly unclear, to the point where even he was unsure if it was right or wrong.

"The future? Hmph, if one could truly predict the future, they would be a fraud. You know, back in Lordaeron, I met a warlock who claimed he could foresee everything in the future. Guess what I told him?" Arthas's expression was playful. "I said I could predict your future too, you might meet a bloody end!After saying that, I slapped him, knocking him to the ground, where he spat out blood. See, isn't that a bloody end? My predictions are spot on!"

Chuckling!

The two queens couldn't help but laugh, even Ysera, who was half asleep, opened her eyes and seriously appraised Arthas.

She didn't know Arthas before, but now she could get to know him better.

Nozdormu's mouth twitched unnaturally, clearly at a loss for words. The crazed Blue Dragon King had a strange expression, a mix of wanting to laugh but unable to, as if stifling internal injuries.

"Okay, His Royal Highness Prince, we will discuss your matter later. Now we need to deal with Deathwing first. This is his daughter. Do you know what to do?" Nozdormu pointed at Onyxia, removing the unstable factors before the war Get rid of.

"I can vouch for her, she won't pose a threat to you. With Deathwing gone, someone needs to inherit his title. She is the best choice, just a little greedy for gold. I, as the Prince of Lordaeron, guarantee that if something happens to her, I will share the responsibility." Arthas stood in front of Onyxia, his tone firm and resolute.

At that moment, Onyxia was moved, never expecting a human to stand before her.

Even among humans, black dragons were synonymous with deceit and cunning, no one liked black dragons, their reputation was akin to that of a hated rat in the street.

Did she not yearn to live openly in the sunlight?

It was just impossible, as everything was predetermined from her birth.

"You must know, her father is Deathwing. Do you think she will listen to you or to Deathwing?" The Red Dragon Queen warned with a serious expression. If the other party persisted, she wouldn't intervene.

Appreciating Arthas didn't mean she would agree with everything. Admiration was fleeting, as was disapproval.

"I know, I have confidence. Not all black dragons are evil, and I also need her help."

Arthas didn't say much, just stood resolutely in front of Onyxia.

At this moment, his goal was to protect this black dragon princess, which would greatly aid his plans.

Success is about constantly seeking partners, expanding business, and extending territory.

"Hmph, human, if she betrays the dragons, you will die with her! Deathwing, show yourself!" After speaking, the Blue Dragon King roared in anger, ascending into the air and exhaling a frosty breath towards a distant hillside.

A lava shield appeared out of thin air, and Deathwing no longer concealed himself, revealing his true form.

His black skin was covered in burning flames, with molten lava flowing from his scarred areas. His chin was held in place by a huge alloy, which was why Deathwing was mockingly referred to as Ironjaw.

"Ha ha, Malygos, long time no see."

"Go to hell!" Seeing the enemy appear, Blue Dragon King immediately used magic to bombard Deathwing. The magic used with all his strength suddenly dropped the temperature of the sky by a notch. A large number of ice spears like adults were continuously shot out. This ice spear It can penetrate a well-trained knight, so many ice spears have turned into a Gatling-like existence.

"You all should leave, this battle is not suitable for you. Your Highness, I hope your choice is the right one." The Red Dragon Queen used magic to send Arthas and the others away, transforming into her red dragon form to engage in combat with Deathwing.

Boom!

Boom!

The battle between the dragons was brutal and savage.

The huge size represents huge power, the mountain peaks will be smashed and flattened, and the lake water will be evaporated in an instant.

And a certain plain will turn into a big pit due to the influence of magic, and a natural lake will be formed after the rain falls!

When gods fight, mortals suffer. Of course, they can run as far as they can at this time.

Arthas also realized the gap between himself and Dragon Aspect. In fact, the gap is not big, and he can catch up when there is time in the future.

If I had to describe it, it would be a comparison between a child's toy car and a fighter jet. Well, it's really not a comparison. It's really just a few hundred million points of difference.

Everyone was teleported to the entrance of the fortress. At this time, the dragon roar orc was being chased by the angry red dragons.

Those who dared to be dragoons would not end well. They were either burned alive or torn into pieces.

Being wildly retaliated by the red dragons, as a superior dragon clan, when did these despicable ORCs ride on them?

This is a shame. Even though it is enslaved because of the queen, it is also a shame. Orc's death must be needed to end it all!

3