Chapter 51 The Disaster of Alleria
142 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ding: Your reputation in the Burning Blade Clan is hatred."

The system prompts made Arthas speechless. Good guy, these people wanted to kill him, but they were killed in return. They still have to hate themselves, right?

Later that evening, at the Hill Dwarf stronghold.

The group retreated here, with the Hill Dwarves achieving a great victory and celebrating in the hall with dancing, drinking ale, and singing.

The Dragonmaw Clan from the tribe had been attacking the Hill Dwarves, causing significant losses to the dwarves who had to hide in the mountains to barely escape. The seeds of hatred had already been sown.

At this moment, being able to take down the Dragonmaw Clan was definitely a joyous occasion for the dwarves.

Muradin was drinking ale heartily, laughing loudly, boasting about his past encounters and the intricate experience of infiltrating the Grim Batol fortress to rescue people, or rather, dragons.

Dwarf leader Rom approached, asking, "Muradin, where is His Highness? Some respected guests are looking for him."

"Oh, he's in his room. He was truly brave today, even taking down an orc Field Marshal. He's still young and facing such brutal battlefields can be tough for him. Let him rest for now." Muradin spoke highly of Arthas, showing his professionalism as a mentor.

"Well, I need to find him. There are some matters that require His Highness's decision." Rom felt a bit hesitant, considering they had received help from the red dragons passing on a message now wasn't a big deal.

"You're welcome to find him, but wouldn't you like a drink first? It's never too late to have a drink before you leave!" Muradin laughed heartily, as dwarves indeed enjoyed various fine ales and beers.

Gulp!

Evidently, the temptation of fine alcohol was highly lethal to dwarves, just like Goblins with gold coins.

Rom picked up a cup, took a sip, then another, and another. Meanwhile, in Arthas's room, a fierce battle of passion was unfolding.

The air was filled with the seductive moans of the Female Elf, the heavy breathing of the man, amidst intense intimacy.

Each thrust was forceful and continuous, with no pause, her tender and full vagina already covered in thick white fluids, indicating her heightened arousal and prolonged pleasure.

The air carried a musky scent, occasionally accompanied by the Female Elf's muffled moans, intensifying the atmosphere.

"Mmm... Ah... Gently..." Alleria couldn't help but tense her body, her slender legs propped on the man's shoulders, as Arthas sensually indulged in her ivory and rosy petals.

The sensation of her toes being sucked brought waves of tingling, intensifying her pleasure. Her tight and contracting passage writhed intensely, her body convulsing in continuous ecstasy, with no respite from climax.

"Your toes smell so good, feels amazing, ah, darling!"

Arthas fervently thrust his lower body, his member penetrating the juicy, warm passage, grinding against the cervix before withdrawing and thrusting again.

He needed to engage in the standard missionary position, lifting Alleria's legs to reach her cervix. Only by reaching this depth could he feel satisfied, truly conquering her!

"I hate...ah...hmm...continue...harder...um...fuck me...ah...husband..."

Alleria let go of her shyness, wholeheartedly engaging in the act. She believed Arthas's words this young Prince could surely make the Silvermoon City councilors yield and marry her.

She enjoyed following Arthas, possessing a heart for adventure and exploring the world. With Arthas, she could explore more rather than engaging in guerilla warfare with trolls in the Eversong Woods!

Arthas stopped his movements only when the glans barely touched the entrance of her honeyed cave, with her labia just about holding him in place. He then leaned down, hands pressing on Alleria's erect snowy peaks, indulging in their softness and firmness.

Scraping against the delicate flesh of her honeyed cave, Alleria's heart raced. The sensation was indescribable, a mix of itchiness and numbness, as if countless ants were crawling, aching for fulfillment.

The overwhelming sensation pushed her to a peak like a tidal wave, making her dizzy, her mind blank, her body electrified from head to toe, every muscle trembling with pleasure.

Alleria stuck out her fragrant tongue, her hands forming a scissor-like motion, her legs enclosing the man's waist, writhing vigorously. Her seductive flesh-toned toes parted and closed, an inexplicable pleasure rendering her unable to resist.

Watching Alleria's tearful moans and cries, coupled with her trance-like state, filled Arthas with a sense of pride and conquest, both physically and mentally.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Arthas continued his vigorous movements, noticing Alleria's passage wriggling after climax. Despite accommodating his member's size, her warm embrace was snug yet allowing movement.

This rare sensation prompted Arthas to thrust effortlessly!

"So good... So tight... F**k you... Slut... So good... Ah..."

Arthas panted continuously, nearly unable to hold back his release. Her tight embrace was irresistible, the pleasure overwhelming to the point of tingling scalp.

The sensation of being tightly squeezed by the honey hole almost flattened the cock, a feeling that cannot be resisted or suppressed, but only enjoyed to the point where it sends tingles down the scalp.

With a flushed face, Alleria, after reaching climax once again, gazed at Arthas with a trance-like look, seemingly wanting to imprint his image in her mind. Her enticing and tender feet swayed in the air, creating increasingly astonishing curves as the man's thrusts grew more forceful in mid-air!!!

Her flat abdomen slowly began to swell, each time the shaft penetrated to that spot, the belly would bulge, and through the fair skin, one could clearly see that the bulging part perfectly matched the shape of the shaft!

The entire honey hole started to tremble violently, with tight and intense pleasure coming from all directions, tightening in waves. Meanwhile, the cock excitedly swelled and expanded, and the honey hole and shaft began to rub tightly, squeezing out the sticky lustful fluids. When the friction reached a certain point, the pleasure became uncontrollable.

🌟Kaikai | Patreon🌟Online novel: Author: DaoistaHADNk
1 chapters updated for free every day
If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfiction, please consider showing your gratitude by becoming a patron
Please visit our Patreon to learn more:https://www.patreon.com/collection/474023
Daily updates for Patreon members: 4 updated chapters

5