Chapter 3 [On going]
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dock was empty with just one person monitoring the vast universe in front of him. Hen just checked his emails and prepared his dimension pocket to render the turn to the new girl.

"Sure time flies..."

Exhausted he was standing and decided to get some hot drink from the Euler Dispenser. Recently there were some upgrades and the drink called coffee was beginning to be a trend here.

Before he could finish his drink a stunshing woman comes into the room. She had a bronze skin, black hair and fierce features that gives him a flutter in his chest.

"Hello Tauane! Just a lazy day today... what strange request from the upper scalon. "

She just stared him with a serious expression and nodded.

Oh man she is so into me...

Before he could ask her out to a night in the most close moon in the next refresh period a message appeared to he read in the console.

Tauane started to si and unbox her stuff to start to work and Juimat was not a male to work overhours.

"I'll leave this to you, good work Tauane!"

She didn't even looked when he went out and then room would be locked by the rest of the work period.

She looked for the inicial D.o.W with intensive, the have was palpable between her and the letters. With a deep breath she accessed the inner most part of the system and activate it internally.

Jamming Area

A blue light came out of her covering the entire room.

"Finally some privace..."

Remembering the disgusting eyes of Juimat gave her shivers and she was fully thankful for their turns make it impossible to see him out of here, but make her see him twice everyday.

"Well, good thoughts, the idiot sent the encrypted message, let's see the result."

She oppened the message and there were no visible return, as he terminated the communication with that universe.

She waved her hands and Green screens appeared in front of her.

Activate Dimensional Trojan Backport 156cfd64-8f84-45df-8490-81ee290d0caf

Data started to come in the screens without end. The amount was really huge for a standard human but she was no longer one of them, from a long time now.

"Let's see system type AZ42... not bad... let's see the what they got. "

She salcanned billions of entries all of them duplicated.she decided to group and count and sort ascending.

"Well not what we need but this can be good..."

In the screen was just one line with a lone person mapped: Generalist 1.

She looked again to the letters on the wall.

"One day I'll find him, one day I'll finde the Sage..."

She them looked back to the data packed everything and sent to the secure channel.

"But right now we need to help the Generalist."

0