Prolong
91 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never thought that one day I would fall from heaven to hell.

The people I once trusted would cheat on me like this ... 

Oh you want to know how I ended up like that hahaha it's okay.

I will count you.

It was the night of the graduation party at the computer university "intertech university".

I was wearing the red dress my beautiful mother bought.

Me and my best friends (that's what I thought they were) anyway, me and the girls went to the bar for drinks (if i can go back in time I would do anything).

Little did I know that "my best friends" wanted to harm me just because I was the best student in the department.

The bartender was paid by them to put an aphrodisiac in my drink and after feeling that I was getting dizzy, I went to the bathroom but as soon as I got there I was stopped by ugly men's with yellow teeth.

I couldn't resist because I was too weak and even if I scream, no one would hear it, because was very loud outside.

Fear and panic washed over me but it was too late to regret it.

The men took me to a room and I begged and cried but they didn't stop.

I wondered why this is happening to me what did I do!?!?.

The next day they left, I couldn't get me up, i fell out of bed trying to get up more then things got worse, the door opened "my famous best friends" were there with a crowd of people around of them looking at me with contempt, disgust and disappointment.

They said they never imagined that I was like this bitch who needs "sticks".

I desperately denied it and said that I was raped by ugly's men's with yellow teeth but nobody else believed in me because of the video that the men's made.

Everyone turned their backs on me and they had smiles of derision and pleasure on their faces and they said

"it's your fault for being too stupid and naive"

"How can someone without a classification defeat us like that hahaha"

And they left my life but hell was just beginning.

I hurriedly left the ballroom, I packed my clothes, I bought a ticket back home but it seems that they did not work hard, my parents knew my brothers, my whole family and the whole neighborhood already knew

Dad "I don't remember sending someone out of the country just to do this"

People in the neighborhood "it's her"

"Ssh she'll hear"

"What to hear what everyone already knows"

"Hahaha"

My life was perfect but because of people's jealousy it was ruined and I ended up commenting on what I always despised 'suicide' by cutting my wrist in the bathroom.

1