Chapter 8: The Enraged Witch
251 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cherry-sama, run!"

Elsula stepped in front of Cherry, her right hand firmly gripping her dagger.

"Elsula ──. After all the kindness I've shown you, you too betray me──. You too──"

Asuka's furious voice echoed through the forest. The smile had vanished from her face, replaced by an expression of pure rage.

You too?

Cherry felt a pang of curiosity at those words. But he quickly snapped back to reality. Right now, the situation at hand was far more pressing.

"Augh!" Elsula cried out.

He didn't understand what had happened, but Elsula dropped her dagger and doubled over in pain.

Then, her body was suddenly pulled upright, and her right leg lifted into the air.

Magic.

He realized it immediately.

Asuka was using magic to control Elsula’s body.

However, Cherry was powerless to do anything. He could only watch in horror.

Elsula’s right leg continued to rise until it was completely above her head. Naturally, she lost her balance and was about to topple over, but her body levitated, preventing her from falling to the ground.

Her right leg continued to rise, and eventually, Elsula was completely upside down in midair, her head hovering just above the ground.

Her right leg finally stopped moving, leaving her suspended upside down.

Elsula’s long, golden hair cascaded towards the ground, but her head remained about thirty centimeters above it.

"Ah, ahh... P-please forgive me... J-just, please release this man... I beg you... P-please let him go..."

Elsula, hanging upside down with her right leg raised, desperately tried to reach her right thigh with her free left leg, while also using both hands to hold down her skirt, which was threatening to fall down.

Her voice was strained with pain.

"I picked you up from among the hired mercenaries, showed you favor, and this is how you repay me... It's like being bitten by the dog you raised... Do you understand how much your betrayal infuriates me, Elsula...?"

Asuka pointed her staff at Elsula.

Elsula’s hands, which had been holding down her skirt, were forced to move behind her back, as if twisted by an invisible force. Her legs were spread wide apart.

Her legs were stretched out straight, almost parallel to the ground.

"I-it hurts... Uuh..." Elsula groaned.

Asuka approached Elsula and suddenly thrust her finger into the exposed slit beneath her golden pubic hair.

"Higiii!"

Elsula’s inverted body jerked. Her vagina, which should have been dry, was penetrated by a finger without any foreplay.

Cherry wasn't a woman, but he could tell that it must be excruciatingly painful.

However, Asuka, as if enjoying Elsula's screams, continued to ruthlessly stir her finger inside her vagina.

Elsula screamed continuously.

Asuka snorted and finally withdrew her finger, bringing it to her nose.

"Indeed, there's a faint scent of a man's semen. I suppose you two were intimate when I ordered you to train this man, weren't you? And then, your feelings for him grew, and you decided to run away from me together. Either way, I won't show you any mercy, Elsula. You will receive a fitting punishment. From today onwards, you will be the sex toilet for the three hundred male soldiers. You will spend your days being violated from morning till night. And when you inevitably become pregnant, I'll chain you up in the pigsty. How does that sound?"

Asuka reached for Elsula's groin.

Cherry wondered what she was going to do, but then he saw her grab a clump of Elsula's golden pubic hair.

And she mercilessly ripped it out.

"Gyaaaaa!"

Elsula let out a piercing scream.

Asuka's fingers held a tuft of Elsula's pubic hair, which she then dropped to the ground.

"As a symbol of your demotion to the status of a sex toilet, I'll remove all the hair from down there. However, since this is impromptu, I don't have any tools on hand. So, I'll have to pluck it out by hand. Bear with it."

Asuka laughed sadistically and reached for Elsula's groin again.

"Stop it!" Cherry screamed.

Asuka paused, her hand hovering over Elsula's groin, and turned to look at Cherry with an expression of disdain, as if she were looking at an insect.

"What is it? I'll deal with you later. Just stay put... Oh? What happened to your collar? Well, never mind..." Asuka then pointed her staff at Cherry.

"Ugh!"

A sudden surge of power coursed through his body.

It felt as if he were being bound by thick, invisible ropes, completely immobilized.

He realized he was frozen in place, unable to move a muscle.

"That's enough, Asuka."

Suddenly, a voice rang out. It was Yggdra's voice.

However, there was no sign of Yggdra anywhere, not even her presence.

The voice seemed to emanate from the wind itself.

"What is it? The Lourdes Spirit...? This doesn't concern you. Butt out. These are my subordinates and slaves who ran away from me. I'm simply punishing them. It has nothing to do with you, so go somewhere else. I'll leave when I'm done." Asuka replied with a bored tone.

"I can't allow that. Those two are my guests. Don't lay a hand on them," Yggdra's voice declared.

"Hah! And what are you going to do about it? Do you think you can do anything to me, Asuka? If you keep talking nonsense, I'll turn this entire forest into a sea of flames. This forest of demons right next to my castle has always been an eyesore anyway."

"Hmph, go ahead and try if you can. This forest was originally called the Lourdes Forest, a sacred place with healing waters. You're the one who turned it into this, Asuka. I've sent messengers to warn you countless times. Every time you summon humans from other worlds, the balance of power in this world is disrupted, and miasma from the demon realm leaks out. Do you understand that? This is the result. If this forest loses its purification, your castle won't be spared either. The undead will come flooding in. I'm the one preventing that."

"So what? You're doing it out of your own volition, aren't you? Besides, you can just purify the overflowing miasma yourself. Well, do your best. It's true that the area around this spring is the only place free of miasma and remains pristine. The rest is a sight for sore eyes... The Lourdes Spirit is now the master of the forest of the dead... How the mighty have fallen."

"Y-you knew and you still did it? You've been summoning like crazy for the past ten years, but if you keep doing it so frequently in such a short time, it won't just be a miasma leak. Something terrible will happen. Stop it already. If you keep going like this, even you..."

"I told you, it's none of your business. Stop me if you can. All you can do is use healing and illusion magic, so just keep cleaning up the miasma poison I'm spewing out bit by bit. Maybe in a hundred years, it'll return to the beautiful forest it once was." Asuka laughed heartily.

Cherry was a bit surprised by their conversation.

According to them, Yggdra wasn't the master of the undead that infested this forest but rather a forest spirit trying to purify it. Moreover, it seemed that this forest was originally a beautiful place devoid of undead.

It had become like this due to the "miasma" overflowing from Asuka's summoning magic, and Yggdra was the one desperately trying to purify it.

In any case, he had to do something about this situation...

Cherry focused his Evil Eye on Asuka.

[Asuka [Shadow]

Magic User (Level 70)

Life Force: 0

Magic Power: 5000 (Staff) ]

Shadow?

What did that mean?

And her Life Force was "0."

Was the person standing before him not the real Asuka?

At least the real Asuka's job level as a magic user had reached "99."

The Asuka in front of him didn't seem to be at that level. Of course, her abilities were still far beyond what Cherry or Elsula could handle...

"Well, whatever... It's over, Lourdes Spirit. Right now, I need to deal with these two. Just watch quietly. After all, all you can do is use healing magic and create illusions. You can't do anything else..."

Asuka turned back to Cherry. She approached him and ripped off the robe he was wearing.

Cherry was once again stripped naked in front of Asuka.

"Did you use this cock to seduce Elsula? It doesn't look all that impressive." Asuka grabbed Cherry's flaccid penis.

However, his body was paralyzed, unable to move even a muscle. He wondered if he could do the same thing he did to Elsula...

Cherry thought about making his penis erect and ejaculating onto Asuka's face.

"Guh!"

However, he felt a constricting sensation at the base of his penis.

Asuka released her grip and stepped back, turning towards Elsula once more.

Cherry looked down and saw a thin leather cord digging into the base of his penis. It seemed to be tightening with immense force.

His penis quickly turned a purplish-blue color.

Cherry groaned in agony. Then, he felt his body being lifted into the air.

Still frozen in place, he was moved across the ground until he was directly in front of Elsula, who was hanging upside down.

"Elsula, I've come up with a punishment for the slave you helped escape... Castration. I'm going to castrate this man... So, watch closely as his penis is severed right before your eyes."

Asuka moved behind Elsula, who was spread-eagled in the air, and laughed cruelly.

"N-no, such a thing. I-it's all my fault... I was the one who seduced Cherry-sama. He's innocent. Please punish only me, Asuka-sama───" Elsula screamed in anguish.

There was no way Elsula had seduced Cherry. Despite being under Asuka's control, he was touched by her willingness to protect him to such an extent.

No, this earnestness and honesty must be part of Elsula's innate nature.

"It's only natural that you'll be punished. But this is his punishment... So, just wait there until his cock falls right in front of you."

"P-please... This man has nothing to do with it... I-I was the one who seduced him. He's not at fault. Please───" Elsula pleaded further.

Asuka, standing behind Elsula's inverted body, frowned and sighed.

"What's going on here? Are you really in love with him? Elsula, the man-hater...? Then, how about this? I'm going to stimulate your groin, but I'll stop tightening the leather cord until you reach climax. In other words, as long as you, who are so sensitive, can endure the pleasure, his penis will remain intact. However, the moment you climax, this slave's penis will be severed by the cord... If you want to protect this slave, you'll have to resist with all your might."

Asuka chuckled, seemingly amused by her own idea, and began to fondle Elsula's groin and the area around her anus from behind.

"Ah, ahh, such a thing..."

Elsula's beautiful face, just below Cherry's feet, contorted in surprise.

With a wicked grin, Asuka used one finger to tease Elsula's anus while the other hand began to massage the flesh around her exposed clitoris.

Elsula tensed her back and let out a muffled cry.

"No, no!"

Elsula's levitating body began to writhe violently.

Meanwhile, the pressure on Cherry's penis temporarily subsided.

However, he knew that the moment Elsula reached climax, the leather cord would tighten instantly.

He already knew that Elsula was incredibly sensitive.

It seemed like it wouldn't take long for her to reach her peak.

[Elsula (Erica)

Elf, Female

Age: 18 years old

Job:

> Warrior (Level 20)

> Magic User (Level 10)

Life Force: 100

Attack Power: 1↓

Restrained

Magic Power: 100 (Frozen)

Experience: Male 1, Female 3

Lewdness Level: A

Pleasure Value: 30↓

Status:

> Cherry's Sex Slave

Ability Enhancement:

> Incubus' Blessing ]

He quickly glanced at Elsula's status.

Her pleasure value, which indicated her proximity to orgasm, had already fallen below 30 and was rapidly decreasing.

Come to think of it, last night, her level as a magic user had only been "2," but now it was "10." Her level as a warrior had also increased significantly...

And what was this "Incubus' Blessing"...?

But right now, Elsula was the priority.

He had to do something...

"Ahh, I-I can't... I can't hold it back... Haaah..." Elsula's breath grew ragged, and she began to shake her head from side to side in agony. A trickle of blood escaped from her lips.

Cherry was startled.

"Oh my, you bit your lip to try and endure the pleasure? Well, let's see how long you can hold out... I know your body inside and out... Here's a weak spot, isn't it? And this one too, right?"

Asuka sneered as she gently teased Elsula's groin, which was already overflowing with juices.

Elsula's strangled moans grew louder.

"Alright, Elsula, I release you from your slave state. You're free now. Don't protect me anymore," Cherry shouted.

He concentrated on releasing Elsula from his control. That should free her from his domination.

[Elsula (Erica)

Elf, Female

Age: 18 years old

Job

>Warrior (Level 20)

>Magic User (Level 10)

Life Force: 100

Attack Power: 1↓

Restrained

Magic Power: 100 (Frozen)

Experience: Male 1, Female 3

Lewdness Level: A

Pleasure Value: 10↓

Status:

> Cherry's Sex Slave

Ability Enhancement:

> Incubus' Blessing]

However, nothing changed.

Cherry was dumbfounded.

Once someone entered a slave state, could it not be undone...?

That's when he heard Yggdra's whisper.

"...Cherry... Once a slave state has been established, it cannot be undone without the consent of both the master and the slave. It seems that Elsula has developed feelings of loyalty towards you as her master... In such a case, the master-slave bond cannot be easily broken." Yggdra's voice explained.

Elsula acknowledged him as her master. Those words were unexpected.

"Wait a minute. What do you mean by that, Cherry?" Asuka turned to Cherry with a stern expression. She had stopped stimulating Elsula.

"Elsula was under my control when she helped me escape. Please forgive her. I'm an Incubus. I used Incubus magic to dominate Elsula and make her help me escape from you. Stop tormenting her." Cherry addressed Asuka directly.

"Ch-Cherry-sama?" Elsula's eyes widened in shock.

"An Incubus? From that legend? No way..." Asuka was taken aback. However, her expression quickly changed to one of understanding.

"I see... So the ability you awakened was Incubus magic... One of the godly techniques, huh... That's surprising. You're saying you awakened the power from the Chronos legend, the ability to dominate women with semen... And you used it on Elsula... Then, I need to be careful... If I'm not vigilant, I might end up being taken in as well..." Asuka laughed loudly.

"Th-that's why, Elsula..."

"I understand... Then, it's simple. If the Incubus who is controlling her disappears, Elsula's manipulation will be released... Well, even if she returns to her senses, I won't forgive her for her betrayal."

"N-no! Please, stop it, Asuka-sama───" Elsula suddenly screamed in terror at Asuka's words.

Cherry didn't understand why she was suddenly screaming. But then he saw Elsula's dagger, which had fallen to the ground, levitate into the air.

The tip of the blade was aimed directly at Cherry's chest.

"Stop it, Asuka!" Yggdra's voice also rang out.

By then, the dagger had already pierced Cherry's chest deeply.

"Gah!"

His vision suddenly went dark.

At the same time, he felt the paralysis on his body disappear. His body, having lost its support, collapsed to the ground with a thud.

"Cherry-sama───"

He heard Elsula's scream, but his vision remained dark.

It was pitch black. He felt something being pulled out of his chest with great force. He thought he felt something gushing out of his chest.

"Cherry-sama───" Elsula screamed again.

His body rapidly grew cold.

The sounds faded away.

And then, he lost consciousness.

 

 

Thanks for any likes or ratings you drop. It Helps.
Please support my patreon for more chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/CherryHanako

1