Chapter 10: Brutal Punishment
424 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long sex session ensued.

Asuka still hadn't succumbed.

However, her body was yielding.

Cherry pressed his erect penis against the opening of her spread legs.

"Ahh..."

The moment the tip of his penis touched her soaked vagina, Asuka's body flinched.

[ > 10... ]

Cherry carefully watched Asuka's "Pleasure Value."

Asuka's vagina, completely wet, easily accepted his penis all the way to the hilt.

"D-damn it..."

Asuka's body, suspended in the air by the water tentacles, began to move violently. Her hips, in particular, were thrusting with incredible force. It was as if that part alone had a life of its own, moving obscenely.

Cherry waited until the number dropped to "5" before firmly grasping Asuka's hips with both hands to prevent her from moving.

"Ah... Enough..."

"Enough what, Asuka? I'm pulling out..."

Cherry slowly and carefully withdrew his penis.

"Ah, w-wait... Wait..."

Asuka's vagina contracted tightly around his penis as if trying to hold it in.

Cherry, surprised by his own ability to do such a thing, pulled his penis out of Asuka's vagina just as the number was about to reach "1."

"D-damn it... This... This..."

Asuka's body, suspended in mid-air, trembled with frustration.

Even though this was just Asuka's shadow, the sexual frustration and humiliation she was experiencing were real.

Her hips moved lustfully, but the rest of her body trembled with shame.

And after repeating the same thing three more times, Asuka finally uttered words of submission.

"...Do it... Enough... Please..." She said it clearly, albeit faintly.

Cherry thrust his penis back into her.

"Say it more clearly. Say you want my cock... Otherwise, I'll pull out again."

Cherry stopped his thrusts just before reaching her deepest point and shouted.

It was strange that he was able to do such a thing, but he found it exhilarating to corner Asuka with his sexual techniques.

"Hieeee! I want it... Please forgive me──. Fuck me──. I'm going crazy──. Please──" Asuka screamed.

That was enough.

Cherry thrust his hips forward, pressing the tip of his glans against her most sensitive spot, and released his seed.

"Hooooh!"

Asuka let out a cry as her body trembled violently. But Cherry had no intention of satisfying her. He quickly pulled out his penis, which had just ejaculated, in one swift motion.

Asuka's number was close to zero at that moment, but he had made sure it hadn't reached it yet.

"Ah, not yet..." Asuka cried out in a panicked voice.

"Hey, what would happen if you severed the connection between the real Asuka in the palace and this shadow Asuka right now?" Cherry asked Yggdra.

"...You've already pushed Asuka this far... The damage the shadow receives is the same as the damage the real one receives... If I sever the connection now, this shadow Asuka will cease to exist... Not only that, but it will probably take her a whole day to recover her scattered mental strength. She won't be able to gather magic power until then."

Yggdra's voice chuckled.

"That's what I thought... Please sever the connection. Farewell, Asuka."

Cherry smiled.

Asuka's shadow let out a scream that was like a roar before vanishing.

"Ugh──"

Asuka, sitting in her private chamber in the palace, gripped the armrests of her chair tightly and let out a groan.

The connection to her "shadow," which had been forcibly maintained by the Lourdes spirit's power, had been severed.

Of course, her shadow must have disappeared on the other side.

And despite her desperate pleas, that Cherry had ignored her humiliation and cut off the connection without letting her reach climax.

The frustration of being denied release, even after being brought to the brink of orgasm, was driving her mad.

"Damn it, those guys... I won't forgive them... I'll definitely hunt them down and kill them..." Asuka muttered to herself, writhing in the agony of humiliation and unfulfilled desire.

At that moment, a laugh echoed through the room.

Asuka turned around with a start.

"What a pathetic sight, Asuka."

It was Paris.

He looked like a human child of about ten years old, but like Asuka, his appearance didn't match his actual age.

In this palace, however, Paris was treated as one of Asuka's family members. When they weren't alone, Paris played the role of Asuka's apprentice and servant.

Of course, most people in the palace were unaware that Paris was not a child but a fully grown adult.

Only a select few knew that Asuka was actually Paris's "slave," unable to defy him...

"Y-you, when did you get here?" Asuka cried out.

"Since you started crying out so shamelessly and pathetically..."

Paris, in his childlike form, sneered as he approached Asuka.

The realization that he had witnessed her entire embarrassing display filled Asuka with shame.

"Well, whatever... Forget about the escaped Outsider and that elf girl. It's a shame we lost the elf I taught summoning magic to, but we can always find more. Your role is to keep summoning, increasing the miasma in this world and creating an environment for his revival... Things are going quite well."

"Tch," Asuka clicked her tongue and glared at Paris.

What revival?

Did he think she knew nothing...?

"...Thanks to you, his revival is within reach. I'm counting on you... It must be tough to replenish the magic power you need for summoning, right? So take it easy for a while. Your role is to disrupt the balance of power in this world through repeated summoning. You don't need to worry about anything else." Paris said, standing beside Asuka, who was still sitting in her chair.

Asuka's anger flared.

"That's not going to happen. I'm putting summoning on hold for now. I'm going to capture those two first. I'll start pursuing them right away. The next summoning will have to wait."

It was clear that the brat had seen through her shadow and realized she was remotely channeling magic power through the staff.

Sending another shadow would be pointless if he just took the staff again. It would be better if Asuka herself went after them. She could still catch up to them now.

But if she waited any longer, the traces of their magic would disappear completely, and she would have no way to track them.

If Asuka went after them herself, she could easily destroy that brat, even without a staff.

The next moment, a searing pain shot through her cheek.

Paris had slapped her. She realized this when he grabbed her hair and dragged her down from the chair.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Asuka screamed.

Boom!

But then, she was slapped on the other cheek. It was a blow so powerful that she momentarily lost consciousness. He roughly twisted her arms behind her back.

Asuka, her mind in turmoil, couldn't concentrate enough to gather the magic power she needed to cast spells.

Even in her normal state, she couldn't use magic against Paris. He had sealed her magic. He forced her arms together behind her back and bound her wrists and arms with magical cords.

Asuka's hands were now completely restrained.

"You've been behaving yourself for a while, so I guess you've forgotten who's in charge here, Asuka. When I tell you to leave those two alone, you obey."

"Guh!"

He pulled her up by her bound arms and slapped her again.

Asuka fell to the floor, unable to break her fall.

"This castle is your prison. And besides, I'm going to violate you for the first time in a while. You're probably going crazy with frustration after being teased through your shadow, right? I'll give you what you crave."

Paris grabbed Asuka by the hair again and pulled her upper body onto a chair, forcing her into a prone position.

He reached behind her and ripped off her skirt and underwear in one swift motion.

"Ahh!"

Asuka cried out.

Paris's finger suddenly plunged into her vagina. He explored the depths of her womanhood for a while, his fingers probing every corner. His hand also reached for her entrance and clitoris.

She realized he was applying something to her when his hand finally left her groin.

And immediately, an maddening itch assailed her.

"Ah, wh-what did you put on me? I-it's itchy──"

Asuka writhed, her body shaking uncontrollably. A terrifying itch had taken hold of her groin.

"It's your favorite medicine. The usual itch-inducing agent. I've enhanced it with special magic. This maddening itch will continue until I release it. I've cast a barrier around this room, so no one will hear you scream. Cry all you want."

Paris sneered as he stepped away from Asuka.

"Kuuuh, s-stop it──. Itchy──I-it's itchy──" Asuka screamed.

"Here, if you want me to scratch your itchy spot, first satisfy me with your mouth──"

He grabbed her hair again and turned her head towards him, forcing his erect penis, which was far larger than that of a normal child, into her face.

She didn't hesitate. Asuka opened her mouth wide and took Paris's penis deep into her throat.

Cherry, relieved that Asuka's shadow had disappeared, turned towards Elsula, who should have been by the spring.

Elsula, now naked after Asuka had torn off her clothes, was kneeling sideways before Cherry, who was still in the spring.

But when Cherry turned around, he thought he saw Elsula quickly remove her hand from her groin and place it at her side.

He noticed that her face was bright red and her forehead was covered in sweat.

Cherry smirked.

"What were you doing, Elsula?" He asked mischievously.

"N-nothing. I wasn't doing anything." Elsula, her face still red, replied in an annoyed tone.

Cherry used his Evil Eye to peek at Elsula's status.

[ Elsula (Erica)

Elf, Female

Age: 18 years old

Job:

> Warrior (Level 20)

> Magic User (Level 5)

Life Force: 50

Attack Power: 50

Magic Power: 100

Experience: Male 1, Female 3

Lewdness Level: A

Pleasure Value: 10↓

Status:

> Cherry's Sex Slave

> Incubus' Blessing ]

Her Pleasure Value, which indicated her proximity to orgasm, had dropped to "10."

It was obvious what she had been doing while watching Cherry violate Asuka's shadow. There was no way her number would have dropped that much just from watching.

Cherry approached Elsula.

Elsula flinched as if startled.

"First, I want to thank you... Thank you..." Cherry said.

Standing before Elsula, who was still kneeling, Cherry's groin was positioned right in front of her face.

Elsula, flustered by the sight of Cherry's exposed manhood, turned her head away and instinctively covered her bare breasts with both hands.

"Th-thank me...? I-I was the one who summoned you... I-I have a responsibility... And besides, you haven't done anything to deserve my thanks yet... Asuka-sama will definitely come after us. She knows we were here... We need to leave quickly..."

"I know. I have to rely on you for everything. Please continue to protect me──. And I can't set you free. If I do, I'll be lost and helpless in this world. So, I won't release you. You're my sex slave──. Please, protect me."

As Cherry said this, Elsula's face turned even redder.

"S-such a thing..., I-I've already accepted it... And besides..."

"And besides what?"

"N-nothing."

Elsula hurriedly fell silent.

Cherry couldn't help but grin at her reaction.

"Well then, slave. It's not good for you to keep secrets from your master. Be honest. What were you doing while watching me violate Asuka's shadow? I command you as your master. From now on, you must never lie to me. That's an order."

Elsula's eyes widened in shock. The mark of Cherry's sex slave bound her heart. She couldn't disobey his "orders." Elsula knew this, hence her startled reaction.

"I... I... was masturbating..." Elsula confessed shyly.

"Why did you do that?"

"D-don't make me say it... I-I was watching... and before I knew it... I don't know why..."

Elsula fidgeted, her body squirming. She was a natural masochist. Cherry knew that such verbal teasing would definitely elicit a physical response from her.

When he peeked with his Evil Eye, he saw that her Pleasure Value, which had recovered slightly, was starting to decrease again.

A sadistic desire for this adorable elf girl flared up within Cherry.

"That's your job as a slave. Clean up. As a reward, you can continue masturbating... Lick my cock while showing me how shamelessly you reach climax." Cherry ordered.

Elsula muttered something like, "Such a thing..." but obediently took his penis into her mouth without resisting.

Her hands began to caress her own breasts and groin.

Elsula, facing Cherry, had her groin clearly visible, and he could see that it was drenched in her own juices.

How should he torment this cute Elsula...?

Dozens of ideas came to Cherry's mind at once.

First, how about stopping her masturbation just as she was about to reach climax, like he did with Asuka...?

Even Asuka had suffered so much.

He wanted to see Elsula beg him in the same way.

And he also wanted to try controlling her body more freely, like he had started to do before.

He had always fantasized about secretly stimulating a woman's body in a crowded place.

He wanted to try it...

Cherry felt a surge of excitement.

At that moment, Yggdra's voice echoed.

"...Sorry to interrupt, but there's a cave a little south of here where the victims of the undead attacks left their clothes and weapons. I don't think you can take Asuka's staff, as it would be traceable, but there might be another staff there. It might not be as effective as Asuka's staff, but it's better than nothing, right? Take whatever you can find there. It's the least I can do as a parting gift... But don't take too long... This forest will become a nest of undead again when night falls. I can't control them. You should leave the forest before then... Hey, are you listening, both of you?"

Cherry was listening, of course, but he didn't think Elsula, who was sucking on his penis, could hear anything.

And as he watched Elsula lick his cock with such fervor, a deep affection for this elf girl welled up within him.

Thanks for any likes or ratings you drop. It Helps.
Please support my patreon for more chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/CherryHanako

6