Who are you, little ancestor?
182 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Keeping me here forever? Dumbass! I'm more than enough to kick your ass; there's no need for my mutant girlfriend to get involved," Kael declared loudly, tightening his grip on the sword.

Swoosh...

He moved at lightning speed, slashing his sword at the middle-aged man. The man dodged the attack narrowly, causing Kael to retract his sword. In retaliation, the man slashed back, cutting off Kael's shirt but narrowly missing his chest.

"Damn you, bastard!" Kael exclaimed, using his leg to sweep the man off his feet.

As the man fell to the ground, Kael aimed at his chest, concentrating all his strength into his hands to pierce the sword. However, the man rolled away, narrowly avoiding the attack.

"Oh boy, that was close. Little bro, not bad... not bad. You've got some skill at fighting," the middle-aged man praised, nodding his head.

"Asshole, why are you so slippery like a slug?" Kael cursed, launching another attack, searching for a blind spot to deliver a deadly blow to the middle-aged man.

“ Huff…ha….Huff….” 

"Even though my strength is close to that of the level 2 zombie leader, I'm still lacking something. I can keep up the fight with the level 2 zombie leader, but I'm not strong enough to kill it," thought Kael, his expression stern.

"I have to do something, something that can distract him," Kael resolved, continuing to slash.

"Swoosh... Swoosh..."

"What do you have to do with those zombified frogs?" Kael asked, his gaze unwavering.

"Hehe, little bro, it's me who raised them and turned them into zombified frogs," the middle-aged man replied, a maniacal smile on his face.

"I knew it, bastard! I guessed it! There's no way zombies and mutants coexist in the same place without mutual understanding," Kael shouted angrily.

"Now!" A crossbow appeared in Kael's hand, and he shot three shots simultaneously.

Puchuk... puchuk... puchuk...

Three sharp metal arrows pierced the middle-aged man's body. He crashed into the wall and slid slowly, coughing up blood. "Little bro, you sure are ruthless," he said, blood dripping from the corners of his mouth.

"Let me show you what real ruthlessness means." A baseball bat appeared in his hand, and he tightened his grip, concentrating all his strength into his hands.

Swoosh…. Bang…..

The middle-aged man's nose broke, another hit tore apart his lips, and teeth scattered from his mouth. Another blow cracked his skull, blood gushing from his head. With a final strike, his head blasted into smithereens, blood and brain matter scattering across the ground. Kael shook the baseball bat to wipe off the blood before it disappeared from his hand.

"Yo, bastard, this is what I call ruthless," Kael declared. He then poured petrol on the corpse, lit a match, and threw it before turning around and slowly walking out of the room.

"Shit, I just want to hunt zombies and level up. Why do these troubles keep finding me?" Kael muttered, annoyance evident on his face.

"But every trouble that finds me has to face its nightmare," Kael said, a sinister glint flashing through his eyes.

"[Host], congratulations on completing the mission successfully. The reward is initiated. Do you want to check out the island?" the system asked.

"My own island? Yeah, of course!" Kael exclaimed, excitement lighting up his face.

[ For the first time, opening the portal free of charge ]

A white circle formed in front of him and began to expand until it reached his height. Kael entered and felt slightly dizzy, but within a few seconds, he regained his senses and looked around curiously. He felt as though he had entered a completely different world—fresh air, flourishing fauna and flora, zero radiation, and gentle sunlight falling on his skin. For a moment, he thought he had entered heaven.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain at his feet, and a painful shriek escaped his mouth. He raised his leg and started rubbing it, a pained expression on his face.

"Hey, idiot! Why are you laughing like an idiot? Who are you? What are you doing on our island?" shouted a little girl with a cute face and pointy ears, her hands on her hips.

He looked around but couldn't find the person speaking to him. "System, is it you using a voice changer?" he asked.

[No, it's not me.]

"Oh yeah, I thought so. There's no way you'd have a voice like a gentle breeze and heavenly melody," Kael mocked.

[Idiot... Idiot... Idiot... Idiot...]

"Who are you calling an idiot? Your grandma is an idiot!" Kael cursed, glaring at the moving announcement that appeared in front of him.

“ Stump….” 

"Ouch... ouch..." Kael raised his other leg and fell onto his hips, grimacing in pain as he rubbed his leg.

"Idiot, did you just call my grandma an idiot?" asked the little girl, her nostrils flaring with anger, her cute face contorted in a fierce expression.

"It was you who was talking to me!" exclaimed Kael, pointing his finger at the little girl.

"You idiot, stranger, meanie! Not only did you scold my grandma, but you also dare to point your filthy finger at my face!" The little girl reached out her short hand with lightning speed, gripping his finger tightly.

"Damn it, ouch... ouch... you little devil! Why are you so strong? How can you be stronger than a level 2 zombie leader?" Kael screamed in pain.

"What level 2 zombie leader? I'm the weakest in my village and need to punish you for cursing my grandma and me!" She approached him, holding his nose and ruthlessly slapping his face until it resembled a pig's head.

"Slap... slap..." Kael lacked the strength to stop her assault, feeling as helpless as a lamb under the butcher's knife. It had been so long since he felt this powerless.

"Little girl, no... little ancestor, please stop slapping me already. I feel like I'm going to lose my teeth if you continue," Kael pleaded.

"Hmph, now I will count to ten. If you're still here after I finish counting, I'll keep slapping you until you lose all the teeth in your mouth," the little girl declared, her cheeks pouting as she turned her back to him and began counting.

9