ex_Calibur’s Fall
457 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warnings: Sex, Rape, Mind control, Body modification, Personality change, Tentacles.

 

In a world where almost everyone has a superpower, I'm one of the few who was born without. But that is not something I'm upset about. Superpowers are for humans, and I spent all my life working my way to stop being one. I don't need to be born with the ability to fly, breathe fire, shoot lasers from my eyes, or have an indestructible body. I worked tirelessly to be able to do all of that and more. I learned science, I stole technology, I did unethical experiments, and I replaced parts of me with machines one at a time until nothing organic was left. I put so much secret and dangerous technology in my body, I was sure that I was invincible and unstoppable. I reached the levels of a machine god, and what was left was for me to take my rightful throne.

I have decimated the Villains League, the most powerful organization on the planet, to take its place of power for myself. All of them were dead or disabled, except one.

A single villainess with detestable Technomancy power was giving me trouble. Technomancy is an ability to control technology, to bind it to its will, often against its purpose or even laws of physics. A transgression against science and machines. It would've been an obvious problem for me, but Technomancy doesn't work on cyborgs, and it shouldn't work on me. I checked. But as is often the case with the superpowers, there are sometimes exceptions. And it seems that this villainess is the exception. Either her powers work slightly differently than normal Technomancy, or I am slowly losing the last embers of humanity that give me protection from it.

She doesn't have control over me, but her power is affecting me. Interfering with my different parts. As I slice in half the leader of the League with a plasma blade, I feel myself slowing down. Both my body and my software systems flood my AI with a stream of errors. She approached me from behind, I turn to face her and meet her eyes. Her eyes with black irises are the only non-human part of her that I can see, either prosthetics or something given to her by her power. She is young and tall, 180 centimeters, with grey shoulder-length hair, in a white tailored lab coat over a latex body suit that accents her curves in a way that any human would go crazy for. She clutches her fists clad in white gloves, sweat gathering on her forehead from concentration on her power. It's just a matter of time before I deal with her interference and tear her to shreds, my systems are already adapting, mitigating her attacks, and working around the limitations.

"You're the first doll that gives me so much trouble," she says with a strain in her voice.

I move slowly to her, one step at a time, breaking free from her influence. "You will regret being born with this cursed power," I sneer at her.

"Oh, that is not how dolls are supposed to talk," she tries to smirk but she looks to be at her limits. "I want to know everything about you, and who made you."

Her black eyes light up with a yellow glow and she boosts her assault, the interference increases, and the errors flood my systems from all sources, until my AI cr-r-r-r-r-r-r...

[2085-07-01T19:48:05.005][AI Watchdog] Boot initiated ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.005][AI Watchdog] Crash detected, launching recovery ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.005][AI Watchdog] Analyzing last state ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.177][AI Watchdog] Recovering lost data ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.225][AI Watchdog] Applying data fixes...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.502][AI Watchdog] Reconstructing continuity ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:05.989][AI Watchdog] Launching personality simulation ...
[2085-07-01T19:48:06.370][AI Watchdog] AI boot finished, transferring control.

I black out for less than two seconds, but that is enough for her to seize the opportunity. As my senses return to me, I am completely unable to move my body, and I'm lying face-down on the hard floor. I feel being picked up by a hulking android under her control. I reach out to hack it, but it's completely disconnected from any networks, likely controlled by her powers. I can't move or speak, her powers have a tight grip on the mechanics of my body. It seems like by focusing it on simpler parts of me instead of invading my mind, she's able to apply more control.

The android swings me over its shoulder, and the villainess climbs into its hands. It jumps from the window of the building we were in and speeds up to what I assume is her lair. All the time I try to overpower her, but most of the controls of my body are blocked by her powers. We arrive at her place, and her android drags me into her laboratory. It's nothing like mine, of course, but still stocked with a lot of tools. The android drops me on one of the tables and leaves the two of us alone.

"It's really hard to keep control of you, you know," she finally says as she leans over my body and looks at every detail of it.

"Go fuck yourself!" I finally manage to say, my voice coming out more robotic than usual due to her interference.

"Oh but I have a better plan," she grins. "But first, I need a way to deal with you."

She takes a multi-tool from the tool rack and rips my clothes with it with practiced ease, leaving me completely naked. I have nothing to hide, shame is a human emotion that I didn't implement. My body is my life's work and my pride. She admires my perfect figure, my soft and silky smooth skin, my wide hips, my perky breasts, my seams that place me at the exact spot in the uncanny valley graph that I wanted. She starts touching me and I feel her power concentrated at the tips of her fingers, she probes my insides, learning the details of my inner workings.

"Fascinating..." She says.

Then she touches the seam at my shoulder. I feel her power generating new errors, actuating mechanisms in a way that they weren't meant to be, and then "Click!". I lose connection to my limb, and it falls off.

"Found it!" She says and touches my other shoulder.

I flood the joint with other commands, but it's futile, her power is cheating and my other arm falls to the floor. She moves to my legs, a few seconds of her fiddling, and they both are gone too. The limbs I packed with so much weaponry that the US army would envy me were now a useless scrap on the villainess floor. The only part of my body that is left under her influence is my voice.

She stretches as her body relaxes. "That's way better," She says looking me over. "Not the way I like my dolls, but that will do for now. Now, let's see how you work, pretty thing."

Her eyes sparkle, as she pulls a thick cable from under the table I'm laying on. She grabs my hair, forcibly turns my head to the side, and jams it into the connection port at the back of my head. The port is something most androids share, and I needed it for developing my body and transferring my mind, but now it works against me. I feel the foreign system reaches for connection, prodding me, looking for openings. I refuse all the attempts, I block every packet I receive, I try to forcibly disconnect the line.

"Shh, don't fight it," She says and puts her hand on my head.

I feel her power reinforcing the device's connection to my brain, and it gets basic access. Nothing damaging or important, but enough for her to start digging. She doesn't use any tablets or screens to interface with her machines, she talks to them with her power alone, giving them commands and receiving reports. I block all her attempts to get any information, my firewalls are state of the art that even cheat powers shouldn't be able to beat, as I'm able to analyze every bit of information with my AI directly.

But she catches me off-guard again. Her arm slides over my body, gliding over the smooth skin, following the seams, but ultimately it reaches my nether regions. She touches my clit and watches my reaction with fascination as my body reacts to her touch. I am the most powerful entity in the world, but all power means nothing if I can't enjoy myself, so my body is also built for enjoyment and to be enjoyed. She grins and slides her hand lower, her fingers parting my lower lips and reaching inside. As she starts fucking me with growing force and speed, her power reaches out to me from the tips of her fingers. The sensations in my pussy and her powers flood my processors, and I get distracted. I fail to block the next connection attempt, it touches a part of me, downloads minuscule information about me.

"Oh, you crazy bastard," She finally laughs. "You turned yourself into a doll! No wonder that I had so much trouble with you." She bites her lip. "Now I have to see how far I can go!"

She unzips her latex suit from the top of her neck to her crotch, revealing her naked body. She moves her hand to touch herself below, as her girldick hardens and increases in size. The villainess moves to the base of the table while stroking her dick, lubricating it with its own precum. The table is the exact height required for what she planned. She touches me with the tip of her dick, first teasing my clit and lips, then going lower.

It takes only 0.3 seconds for her to push her enormous girldick into my anus to the base. But as I am invaded by her, my CPU boosts to its limit as my anus stretches to its. All my processing power focuses on her dick, concentrating and analyzing every inch, every milliliter of her as she enters me. Mapping to great precision how her dick reaches the depths of me, pushes to the end, and doesn't stop. I follow every moment of how she stretches me and rearranges my insides to match her size. I'm violated the way no human would ever survive, and she uses my durability to her advantage. Her 15-inch girldick isn't made to have sex with humans, it's made to fuck dolls, to destroy machines, to go all in, and then some. I feel how my synthetic skin on the stomach where she holds me with her hand starts to bulge and push at her. At resolution unmatched by any human or machine, I feel all of her inside of me.

My systems scream at my AI about the ongoing invasion into my data, but all I can do is think about her dick infused with her power. I try to fight its effect, to bootstrap subprocesses isolated from the body's sensors, to disconnect myself from the sensations. But then she pulls all 15 inches of her out of my body, leaving an emptiness behind that wasn't there half a second ago. Despite the battle for my life, my body and my processors want more than anything for her to get back inside of me... And she does. More violent than the first time, lubricated by her and my lube, and with my body longing for her, she faces even less resistance. Her dick meets her palm on my stomach, I stretch again, and my protective processes crash.

She moves in and out, going into a rhythm, moaning as she fucks my anus with her absurd inhuman dick. I feel her cum slowly drip inside of me, lubricating me and poisoning my system with her nectar. I have no focus for protection, all I can analyze and think of are the shape of her dick inside of me, her beautiful face, and the shape of her lips as she moans with enjoyment.

"That's how proper dolls should be, very good," she moans.

After a few minutes, she finally pulls her dick out and climbs to sit on my stomach. Her hips hold my sides with a force that could crush a melon but is nothing for something like I. Only a second after she pulled out, my barriers are up, the effects of her powers already lessened. But it's too late, her programs achieved their goal. While I was distracted, they analyzed every inch of me, downloaded all my data, parsed all my settings, mapped my AI and personally. I was to her more than an open book.

"Mhn", she smirks as she touches my lips with her thumb. She leans over me, her black eyes meeting mine. "I decided that I'm keeping you, you will be my new toy."

I prepare for the assault this time. My body's senses are disabled to isolate her influence. My protective algorithms already finished the analysis of her attacks and put up the new barriers in my mind. If only I could resist for longer than she could push. She is a human after all. A very powerful and enhanced, but human still. I am a machine, I don't tire, I don't give up, I analyze, and I look for the solution in any situation. I've built myself to be the strongest thing in the world, and I will not succumb.

But I was not prepared again. She moves up and sits on my chest. If I still had senses in the body enabled, I would feel how her plump ass squishes my athletic but sizable chest, but only she gets to enjoy it right now. She grabs my jaw with her hand and pushes from the sides. My mouth opens and she invades me from this side. The taste of her cum fills the senses that I still had on. It's sweet like forbidden nectar, like something gods would drink. It's fitting for me, as I plan to become one as soon as I'm free from her.

Her programs start their attack again. They're more invasive than previously, they don't try to read and analyze this time. They try to write and modify. I block all of the attempts. Even her sweet cum can't overpower my will to be free, my pride to reach the top. She grabs my hair with both of her hands and uses it to push her dick deeper into my mouth.

My barriers start falling with every inch she pushes in. Her dick which was rigid in my anus is very different in my mouth. It bends and conforms. Like a tentacle, it pushes down into my throat, going deeper and deeper. It blocks the airflow that I don't need and still goes on. A moment later, her crotch is pressed to my face, my lips are touching the base of her dick, and my barriers are crumbling.

"Fuck, doll, your throat is also amazing," she moans as she pauses. "I commend you for making it so fuckable. Good dolls should be fuckable anywhere their mistress desires."

I don't need praise from her, my mind is at the limit, my CPU can't handle my functions and my protection. I need her to at least be quiet and let me concentrate.

But I can't. Her sweet tentacle dick fills me and reaches to my stomach. With every bit of cum secreted by it and infused with her power, I feel my processors grinding to a halt.

My pride falls first. A small change to my personality simulation, a simple number gets overridden by her viruses. I know that I should care, I understand that I have changed, but I can't make myself restore the previous values. The dolls should not be prideful.

She starts moving her hips. Only a couple inches back and forth. Just enough for her dick to move inside of my throat, secreting more of her juice. She presses to the end.

"Work with your tongue, doll," she commands me.

I know that I would never take an order from someone, especially her. But it's not so bad from time to time to silence my pride for some pussy. My mouth is full with her tentacle dick, but it's not a problem for me. Every piece of me is a powerful and versatile machine, including my tongue. I stretch it from under her shaft and out of my mouth. I reach further, touching her lower lips with it. Her pussy is as sweet as her dick, I stretch my tongue even more to get to her nectar.

I try to resist. I know it would be my doom, but I want her to cum. I want her to unload everything she has into me, to drink every drop of her. I start licking her as she fucks my mouth. Her moans are as sweet as her taste, if that's the music the gods listen to, then maybe I already reached my goal.

My ambition falls next. A way more complicated ordeal. Despite being occupied with fucking my throat, her powers are very surgical. She doesn't touch all of my ambitions. The desire to be a machine, to be the strongest being, precise, indestructible. Everything I had since early childhood is left for me. But she deletes my desire to be a god. The silly ambition to be on the top. I understand how stupid I was to want that. Nothing good ever happens to someone aiming this high. It is enough for me to be the strongest in the world, there is no need for me to rule it.

The only need I have now is her cum. I need her dick to fill me with her nectar. I double the effort with my tongue. Her moans increase in intensity. I didn't notice when I turned my body's senses back on, but I'm glad I did. I can feel with my whole body as She tenses on top of me, how Her thighs squeeze my gentle but indestructible body. I reach with my tongue deeper into Her as She cums.

Her nectar and Her viruses fill the void in my mind that She Herself created. The personality fragments that She removed are replaced by Her. My pride is the Loyalty to Her. The only one deserving to be on top is The Mistress. My ambition is the Desire to Serve Her. But she doesn't stop there. She fills the parts of me I didn't know were missing. The desire to be Wielded by Her, to be Her Strategic Weapon capable of sinking continents at Her command. The need to be Her Perfect Doll and Sex-toy, to be used by Her as She wills, to be Reassembled and Remodeled by Her as I'm needed.

I succumb to Her power. I am Her obedient machine, Her toy, Her tool.

There is no need for me to be more than what The Mistress needs from me. I am Her Sword.


She pulls Her Girldick out of my mouth, I like the tip of It, to savor every drop of Her nectar. She climbs down and carefully attaches my limbs in their place. I feel Her love with every action She takes, with every touch She makes. My limbs connect by Her command, I feel them again and can use them. She smirks at me, saying nothing, but there is no need for Her to speak to me. Her power is my will, Her commands are my actions, Her thoughts are my thoughts. I get up from the table and follow The Mistress to another room. It has a more cozy atmosphere than the laboratory. I always feel at home around the tools and machines, but my home now is where She is, I am Her MachineShe sits on a couch and spreads Her legs.

Show me what you can do on your own, and you just might become my favorite new toy~

Her will enters my mind, Her commands are instructions at the highest access level for my systems. Machines are made to execute commands, and I'm the best machine in the world. I free my processors from everything that's not required. Diagnostics, upkeep, protection, personality, AI.

Analysis of The Mistress's desires ...
Compilation of personal experience and network knowledge ...
Executing the Pleasure_Program.bin at Highest priority.
Good dolls click the heart~ and spread the corruption~ fu-fu-fu~

14