Chapter 1
191 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Toto a human with an age of 28 years living from xxx city in a one of the biggest the villa in the famous village there currently I am in my favorite sport car on the way home from my private doctor when suddenly I blank for like 3 second followed by an excruciating pain assault my brain like its frying and boiling it and because of it I didn’t realize I am already off the road heading to a big electric stone post. After I regained myself from the pain all I see and what is in my mind is ‘I’m Dead’ then I passed out.

Unbeknownst to him after he passed out due to fear and from the pain he experienced the time suddenly stop after only 1 second that the time stop it started again like it never happen.

I am Toto a human boy and an orphan when I was capable of simple thinking already I recognized and remember the one that always take care of me and that is a very beautiful woman capable of becoming top superstar with just her look or in an old way of saying capable of destroying kingdoms and empires and of course when I am a child I still don’t know what beauty is but know remembering that lady always make me smile and can even make me overcome many of the sad events that happen to me. From what I remember at that time I treated her like my mother and become attach to her because she also treated me like her son which is weird from the other caretaker and children but they don’t care much because they said she is very ugly but when I heard I just laugh it off and I think their just jealous of my mother but some kids still piss off that’s why sometimes I fight them only to get smacked by my adoptive mother. But all of it change when she suddenly vanish after I become 6 years old and she only leave a letter that said

“Toto my son you need to stay strong and don’t worry we will meet again”

That day I cried for a whole night but in the morning I promise to myself to stay strong like mother said.

‘Mother I will stay strong and will find you’ I said to myself with burning with determination unlikely for a 6 years old child.

From that day I become serious to study so that I can improve my life and have money to search for mother I also lessen the time to play with the other children and focus only in reading books from the orphanage luckily there are many books in the library donated by some rich family.

One day when I am reading a book I suddenly feel like something lock inside me become unlock giving a refreshing feeling to over all parts of my body then I asked myself

‘What was that feeling?’

Not knowing what happen and trying to search my body for clue I stop and continue to read the books from his table reaching 1 meter in height alone.

‘Never mind ill just continue to read must be imagination’

I tried to denied that it is just an imagination but when I read my book again I was very shocked because when I read the book I reread it always and did not skip any part so I can remember it well but when I read again after that feeling I only need to see and read once and I already remembered it is like a data just transferred to my brain.

‘What! I already remembered this whole page?!’

After reading the whole page I can already recite it without any error shocking me greatly. After my initial surprised I excitedly read the entire page and without any surprised he already remembered every word recorded in this book. After discovering my ability to remember the things and all of the one I read I quickly plan on how I can used this power to improve his life and how with this power can search for his mother.

A week later after gaining my powerful ability I already read all the book in the orphanage along with the book from the library in my middle school and as a result after this year school exam I easily entered the top 10 and got in to the top 7 ascending 10 rank from my initial rank of 17 and gaining an attention from one of the school staff that giving and introducing scholarship program to the students.

After the talk with the school staff according to scholarship he said that I can only apply for it after I retain my overall rank for 3 months giving me a chance for a full scholarship when I entered high school. And without surprise I retain my rank and at the last exam I improve a bit climbing from top 7 to top 6 giving and gaining approval from the scholarship committee.

After entering high school he quickly become famous when he almost perfect all of the exam on the first year using his unique memory becoming one of the top rank student. But even though he become famous for being intelligent he still have a hard time communicating to his classmate because all his focus is to read study and go home giving him no time to them. For now he didn’t worry about this things and now he only need to become the top lawyer of the country of the world giving him all resources to search for his mother while he enjoy life after becoming number 1 or top 10 at the least.

Years later after graduating from high school and top college and becoming new layer from the first year of his work he solve many hard and still unsolvable case gaining small fame in the country even he is a newcomer then after getting his hard earned money for the first time he donate half of it to the orphanage then half of the first year of his work he can already buy a big mansion from his old city. More years later he already become number 1 in the country but still he can’t still find his mother even with his power but he still did not give up several more years later when he is 23 years old he already become one of the best lawyer in the world and becoming one of the most influential giving him web like connection with different big companies and family empire and all of the one that owe him a favor he request them secretly to search for his mother only to fail miserably after 3 years of searching.

After several fail he didn’t want to give up but still search for his mother but now he secretly live near the orphanage and only accept high paying cases from time to time so that he can peacefully enjoy his remaining life even though he still young now that he found many interesting things that he didn’t experience in his childhood. For example anime, manga, novel, movies and many more now that he has money and all he need all he do is stay in his house read novel order his maids to cook for him and from time to time visit some friends and go and play to the children in the orphanage while reminiscing his short time with his beautiful mother and he clearly remembered all of it due to his unique memory and he couldn’t help but think if he only has a girlfriend now and his mother is here his life will be perfect. But this life is doom to be destroyed when suddenly an unbearable pain assault his brain while his reading a novel making him shout different curse and god’s name while crying and praying for it to stop but stop it not it extend for 1 minute for the pain to lessen and to completely stop. After experiencing the pain he almost go mad fortunately at that moment he remember the letter from his mother forcing him to calm down after calming down he quickly take a bath dress himself and contact his private doctor for a checkup.

After he said what happened to him his doctor conduct multiple and advance scan and checkup only to find nothing but his not stopping there and he will try to other advance doctor with advance equipment he didn’t want to experience that pain again. But that didn’t happen anymore because on the way home from his doctor when he met an accident and died.

‘Damn that’s long even though I already summarized it’ I said while talking about how I manage to do it. Well I remember have the legendary eidetic memory.

‘LALA~ I AM A FREE BIRD!’ I sing in the void.

I am Toto and now my appearance become cute red hairy like ball with 2 cute dark red eyes with small mouth I know that after I died I will lose my 5 senses but I am super wrong because 1 year ago I wake with this appearance not like what the novel said that you will be in a soul form and then he will meet a god and become overpowered protagonist in another world but me? I am trap in this fucking endless void for a year with a cute appearance? The hell is this. What I am?

“Welcome My Son!” A sweet mellow voice and with some hints of urgency resounded in the endless void for the first time after 1 year except for Toto voice.

3