CH 52: SACRED BEASTS (2)
889 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Trivia: OK. As I said last time. We are currently in 2001. By luck, the first true maid Cafe also appeared that year. The first maid café was called 'Cure Maid Café' but, differently from nowadays. Those maids were more like true maids rather than maids found in anime. Well. This doesn't matter to me. We aren't here for history. So my maid will have a short skirt and will act cute. Lol) 

(TRIVIA 2:

Guardian Beasts

ABILITIES

Azure Dragon: Ability to manipulate wood, wind, and lightning

Black Tortoise: Ability to manipulate water

White Tiger: Ability to manipulate metal

Vermillion Bird: Ability to manipulate fire

Yellow Dragon: Ability to manipulate earth

WIELDER(S)

Seiryuu Kushihashi

Genbu Doumon

Byakko Shinra

Suzaku Himejima

Ouryuu Nakiri

Since ancient times, the Yellow Dragon, Ouryuu (Nakiri); the Azure Dragon, Seiyuu (Kushihashi), the Vermillion Bird, Suzaku (Himejima); the Black Tortoise, Genbu (Doumon); and the White Tiger, Byakko (Shrina) have been under the guardianship of the Five Principal Clans with their host being chosen by the Sacred Beasts themselves and those chosen hosts also inherit their names, as well as being the next head of their respective clans. They are noted to have such immense power that even Daiyoukais could not oppose the Five Principal Clans because of their existence.

According to Vali, one of the current hosts of the Sacred Beasts, Ouryuu Nakiri was noted to be so powerful that not even the Balance Breakers of Longinus possessors can defeat him, which is proven as even Tobio Ikuse in Balance Breaker couldn't defeat him albeit he injured him, however, the latter was barely even using ten-percent of his POWER. In summary. No matter what. All sacred beast wielders will reach ultimate rank.) 

------------

'Seriously?' 

Azrael stood in front of a building with an incredulous expression. 

After receiving the prompt, he followed the instructions and reached the so-called hidden place. 

He was ready for many things. A fort. A place hidden in another dimension or anything of the like. But what stood in front of him was… A maid cafe. 

*Cling* *Cling*

"Welcome back!!! Master~!"

"Oh!"

He hid his bewildered expression as he entered and was welcomed by beautiful girls clad in black and white short dress stopping just a little after their thighs. 

‘Hum...What an interesting design. Perhaps I should use it for my drawings? I guess beautiful young girls fighting in mini-skirt and showing their panties should attract more fans.’

As he idly considered how to make better panties shots, he took a seat and observed the cafe after asking for a cafe. 

The cafe itself was rather normal. Aside from the girls who should be a little careful while bending down or running, there was nothing particularly noteworthy about this place. Well, that was if you couldn’t remark how some the guests currently present were anything but normal people.

‘Five, six, ten.’

He frowned a little at this number. He could clearly feel that none of them was a true holy weapon user nor did they emit the magical power of a sacred gear wielder. In short, they were just a group of somewhat skilled humans with light weapons.

‘Are they crazy? Only ten exorcists against a high-class devil?’

He considered perhaps that the higher up in the place should have heard about his presence, but that was impossible.

Still, his confusion didn’t last,

*Cling* *Cling*

The door of the cafe opened again, and what he saw immediately made him understood why only ten exorcists were present for this hunt,

“Welcome back~! Master!”

The same that had greeted him greeted the newcomers. One man and a girl. He immediately recognized them. After all, he had an entire sac of files about them and from the look, they gave him as they advanced toward him, it seemed like they also recognized him.

He gave a lazy smile as he said once the two stood in front of him.

“Fancy meeting you. Suzaku and Byakko.”

'This really became interesting.'

The black haired woman gave a low bow before sitting at the place facing him while the man simply gave him a glare as he took his place next to her. 

Silence settled in the room. He could feel the look they were gathering but with a wave of his hand, a barrier of light was immediately created. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was enough to block the scrutiny from the people around. 

"Before anything. I am rather surprised. You really look like Akeno. I hope she will be as beautiful as you once she grew up."

Suzaku put the back of her hand against her mouth as she let out a light laugh full of grace. 

"I have heard of the prince of the church. But never would have thought that you were such a sweet talker. I must also sincerely thank you for grace in saving my little cousin. I hope she isn't causing you any trouble."

Any adults standing at their table would be astounded by the way those two were speaking. Rather than teen, it was more like a discussion between two adults. But that was how life was. Some people simply couldn't enjoy the luxury of growing up normally. 

Azrael smiled a little as he continued, 

"Do not worry. Akeno is a bumble of joy. Our house became more active since she joined. Also, I never sweet talk. Lying isn't in my habits.  You are truly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

Indeed, at first view no one would believe Suzaku was only 14 years old.

It wasn’t just because her body had curves that no fourteen years old girls should normally have, but because of the grace and the poise she emanated even as she sat with a calm smile. 

Azrael had met many people ever since he left the house where he was sealed. He could recognize this aura as coming from someone in power. Even though she still needed some refinement.

Suzaku eyebrows went up in amusement as she said with a chuckle, 

"Oh? Only one? Not the most beautiful?" 

The image of a buxom blonde-haired woman with a motherly aura and 6 pair of wings flashed in his mind, 

“Sadly, No. But you are definitely in the top 3.”

“Hahaha! I was ready to face some kind of prick with a stick high in his ass, but I must say, I was wrong. You are very interesting. Now, I don’t mind seeing you flirt with Suzaku, but I think we have more pressing matters.”

The one who laughed was Byakko, a young man with a rather large frame worthy of a bodybuilder. The moment his laughter ceased, a bestial aura began to emanate from him as he continued with a ferocious expression,

“If I remember right we have a bastard to kill.”

"Fufufu, though it pains me to not know who is the one who surpassed me, Byakko is indeed in the right. We will have ample time for a more pleasant discussion later."

As if on cue, all the door of the cafe closed before the room was completely plunged in the dark. Then, a large screen descended from the ceiling before switching on.

Azrael squinted his eyes as he held his breathing. For him, it would be his very first mission. He couldn’t help but anticipate what would happen. 

18