Trash
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After shaking his dizzy head, Yun Feng could feel his mind clearing up again.

Yun Feng raised his head and realized he was in a dark, broken room. There were cracks all over the walls, and the door was tightly shut. He was imprisoned.

He had a bitter look on his face. Everything that had happened previously was not a dream. It was all real. He got stabbed but he did not die. Then he had a fate changing encounter and then died again!

He was pretty confused!

No. To be exact, I died.

Did I transmigrate to another body?

Or is this a bodily rebirth?

Who is this person? This is not me. Wait, have I reincarnated!

"Son of a bitch! Good deeds really do fetch a good reward! For me to survive, I would never have expected such a good thing to happen. It appears that the great me must have accumulated no small merits in my past life, perhaps even immeasurable amounts of merits? Waha Haha…"

Suddenly, Yun Feng became nervous! He had transmigrated! He had no opportunity to take revenge! But this was not all.

"Could it be? That part of me is gone?! Nooo!!!" Yun Feng's immediate reaction was to grab his crotch.

When he finally found that familiar "part" of his body, Yun Feng breathed a sigh of relief. 'Heavens truly did not mistreat me; I can still have children'.

'That really scared me though; I thought I transmigrated into a girl's body…' Yun Feng wiped away the cold sweat.

After a while, the Yun Feng began to inspect his new body.

Stagnant meridians, atrophied muscles, joint stiffness…

What kind of person is this? His body is too fragile! Truly a crappy one!

After some contemplation, Yun Feng realized one thing.

The body in which he reincarnated, was nothing less than a cripple.

But now, thanks to the miraculous encounter earlier, the talent of this body has changed enormously. His meridians were now top notch too. He had great potential. On the top of that, he had received heaven defying skills, techniques, and memories of an expert; probably from ancient era!

"I have heaven defying knowledge! As long as the meridians are not destroyed, it won't take long for the great me to stand at the top again! To those I've killed in my past life. Forgive me, for there is no chance for you to have revenge. To Lie Wei who betrayed me and killed me in my past life. Celebrate, for there is no chance for me to have revenge."

Suddenly, Yun Feng could hear someone talking on the other side of the door.

"Brother Yong, Yun Feng is the Elder Ying's only grandson. Elder Ying loves him very much, even though he is useless. If he finds out about this, we will be doomed!"

Outside of the room stood two muscular guys, one with a face full of worry. This was a deserted place in Sky city. No one come here on a normal day.

"There's no need to be scared, no one will know about this, not even Clan Master. Furthermore, after we drink the blood of this fellow, we will leave Sky city immediately! Yang Shuang, I know you don't want to spend your entire life as a loser!"

Yang Yong said to Yang Shuang with a ferocious look on his face.

After listening to Yang Yong, the look of worry on Yang Shuang's face was gone, and it immediately changed into the same ferocious look that Yang Yong had on his face. "There's no return for us! Elder Ying has spent a fortune on his only grandson. Since he was born, he's been fed numerous pills, but is still at the first level of the Qi refining realm. If that medicine had been given to us, we would've already reached the Foundation Building realm! Even the Core Bearing realm wouldn't be impossible to reach!"

"Those medicines were wasted on him; he may as well let us enjoy them! Let's wait for 3 more days. After the cleansing medicine has washed away all the impurities in his body, we will drink his blood and improve our own strength! After that, we'll leave immediately!"

Yang Yong said with a cruel smile on his face.

The conversation between the two was overheard completely by Yun Feng, who was just reborn into this world. A cruel smile emerged on Yun Feng's face after assimilating the memories from his previous life.

Searching his memories, Yun Feng discovered that this body's original name was also Yun Feng! He also discovered who the two people outside were. They were guards from the mayor's mansion. They actually dared to try and harm him? Dreaming of killing Yun Feng and drinking his blood?
Ignoring the two guards outside, Yun Feng began inspecting his body. He immediately felt excited upon sensing the large amounts of medicine in his body that his father had given him since he was a child.

"This body's grandfather knows how to feed good medicine to his son, but he doesn't know that his son's body can't absorb them. All the pills were stored in this body, and sooner or later something bad would've happened. But for me, this body is awesome!"

Yun Feng sat there with a smile on his face. He used to be jack of all trades; for him to absorb the pills stored within this body was a piece of cake.

"These two guards outside even fed me a cleansing medicine. Although it is weak, for this body, the benefits are huge! All the stored medicine in this body will be absorbed by me now!"
After searching his memories for a while, Yun Feng remembered a skill that could gather the strength from pills and began using it.

As Yun Feng began using the skill, all the strength from the pills stored in his body began to move all over it. His body started absorbing the strength from the pills!

The pills started refining his body, his bones, his blood, his skin…Everything was being refined! At the same time, the cleansing pills had also taken effect, helping Yun Feng get rid of the impurities in his body.

All the pills he had consumed during the last 10 years were just too strong. His body literally became a treasure. It was such a waste! It's no wonder there were people who wanted to harm him.

"And just like that, all the pills stored within this body are being refined by me."

He said with a low voice and smirk on his face. The huge number of pills were continuously refining his body, making it stronger, and turning into Yuan power.

Click!

Level up! He reached the second level of the Qi refining realm!

In just an hour, Yun Feng broke through the barrier, reaching the second level of the Qi refining Realm!

Click! Click! Click!

Level 3. Level 4. Level 5. Yun Feng continued to break through the barriers, reaching the fifth level of the Qi refining Realm! All within one day!

There were simply too many pills stored within his body. Even though he had reached the fifth level of the Qi Refining Realm, he had only used half of the pills stored within his body.

Outside the door, Yang Yong and Yang Shuang walked around with anxious looks on their faces, waiting impatiently.

"Brother Yong, it's been a day. Should we just kill him now, take his blood, and leave?"

Yang Shuang was worried.

"No, the cleansing medicine will need 3 days to completely remove all the impurities in his body, we need to wait."

Said Yang Yong.

Inside the room, Yun Feng was still sitting with his legs crossed, feeling the pleasant sensation of leveling up.

Everyone in this universe were martial arts practitioners. Once a person reaches the ninth level of the Qi refining Realm, they would be able to form a flickering core in their Dantian, reaching the foundation realm. After that came the Core Bearing Realm, Origin Martial Realm, Profound Martial Realm, and finally the Heaven Martial Realm. Of course, as Yun Feng was the greatest cultivator in his past life, he knew realms beyond these existed. It was not like the world of cultivation stopped at the Heaven Martial Realm, but the people of this world had no knowledge about that. To them, Heaven Martial Cultivators were akin to Gods and Legends.

After reaching the fifth level of the Qi Refining Realm, Yun Feng did not stop. He kept on refining the energy from the pills, even though the speed of leveling up decreased significantly.

2 days later, Yun Feng finally used all the stored pills within his body and reached the peak of the eighth level, just one step away from the ninth level.

'I have reached the eighth level in 3 days…Seems like I have met the limits of this body.'

Yun Feng looked calm. If it was another person who went from the first level to the eighth in 3 days, they would have been thrilled to the max! But Yun Feng was the greatest cultivator in his previous life! He had already experienced so much. To be frank, he was just a monster.

"Haha, time to drink the blood."

As the door opened up, he heard the guards laughing. Both of them appeared in front of Yun Feng.
"Drink my blood? You two will drink my piss, instead!"

2