My Current Situation
4.1k 33 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I dive into the shitshow that is my brother's favorite novel series, I'd like to make a list of things I intend to do, even if I'm not in the same world I once was.

1) Find whoever it was that pushed me, on accident or on purpose, and beat them with a metal pipe and assorted weapons to express my unadulterated rage towards the situation they put me in.

2) Apologize seriously to Tanaka. It must of been horrifying to see me get hit by a train. Although it wasn't my fault, I still feel like I owe him a sincere and heartfelt apology for making him see something so terrible. This is quite important.

3) Stock up on protective gear. Tights, long sleeved shirts, ankle-length skirts, pants, shorts, spandex shorts to wear under everything, undershirts, and other items of clothing. I'll explain this soon.

And finally, this one being the most important.

4) Find the author of this cursed series and burn them at the stake using their books as fuel for the flame. I'm completely serious. Really, really serious.

Now that all of that is out of the way, I will tell you the story of the perverted novel series, 'The Student Council Members Are Too Pretty'.

Matsuuri Art Academy was where the story was set, a prestigious art school that groomed the most important future cultural figures. Artists, dancers, writers, photographers, singers, and other extremely artistically talented teenagers were polished here. It was a place of artistic freedom. Too much freedom.

The protagonist, Ichikawa Hajime, was a student admitted into this school for his talent in writing which inspired extreme sensory and emotion into his readers. They were always emotional, tear jerking stories. However, he was quite emotionless in comparison. He looked like a delinquent with multiple piercings, a blank intimidating expression, and a gruff voice. His hair was short and dark brown and his eyes were a hazelnut color. Ichikawa was considered handsome but unapproachable by the student body, causing him to be alone and fall into the wrong crowd at school in pursuit of friends.

His only other form of companionship came from his childhood friend, Okita Natsuko, who was admitted into the school for her talents in abstract painting and was apart of the Student Council due to her popularity. Eventually they fall in love, start dating, and end up becoming intimate.

I was completely fine with that. While I didn't wish to have any sexual relationships until I got married, I would not disrespect other people for having such relationships. As long as both parties were consenting, it was none of my business. It seemed to just be a sweet romance story with mature elements. Then things went downhill from there.

Over time, Ichikawa became less and less satisfied with his relationship with Okita. He ended up in many erotic situations with other Student Council members with only the excuse of "They're too pretty to resist.", even if some of the situations were actually just lucky pervert accidents. Yet instead of dumping him, Okita accepted his apology each time.

He built a harem of many of the most popular girls in the school. The flower arranging Student Council President, the dancer Student Council Treasurer, and singer songwriter Student Council Vice President, and a few more.

In other words, the protagonist was a fucking scumbag of epic proportions. Not only did he cheat on Okita on multiple occasions, he did it right in front of her sometimes. And she just took it! He was cheating on her with her best friends and did nothing!

The worst part was when he started putting some of the erotic situations into his writing, which became much more popular than his other works. Ichikawa became a greedy, lustful man who continued to build his harem after high school all on the premise of needing more research for his next work. He was despicable, lecherous, disgusting, a stain on the human race!

A sorry excuse of a man.

The novel series was most popular for it's lucky pervert scenes, the typical stuff. Falling on a girl and grabbing her chest, falling on a girl and seeing her panties, walking into a room to see a girl mid-changing. The works.

My sorry excuse of a brother was obsessed. That was the only reason I knew about this novel series in the first place.

You know those Student Council members I mentioned earlier who went into Ichikawa's harem? Well, I was currently one of them. Just my fucking luck.

The character I shared a name with, Saito Azami, was the Student Council Vice President admitted into the school for her amazing vocal capabilities and songwriting skills. She was known as the Ice Vocalist among the student body due to her often cold attitude but powerful, emotional voice. She was genuinely an adorable, kind, and somewhat naive girl under her cold facade. I almost beat my brother once I found out he was reading an erotic novel with his sister's name in it. It did nothing to stop him. She had immense popularity among the fanbase for a simple reason.

She had the best and the most fanservice scenes.

I couldn't help but gag at the thought. God help me. How did people find such a thing enjoyable, even rooting for the dirtbag protagonist? It was beyond me.

This brings me back to the third item on my list. Protective gear. If I'm going to be stuck in this world as a potential member of the disgusting protagonist's harem, I need to protect myself. The main way is to prevent the possibility of any fanservice scenes. No chest grabs, no panty shots, no walking in on changing. The best way to do that?

Clothe yourself properly.

I had checked out the skirt for the school's uniform and it was ridiculously short. How could it cover anything?! I needed tights and shorts to protect the possibility of having my underwear seen. To protect my bra from becoming visible through my shirt, wear only white and beige bras to school and undershirts over my bra.

I will become an impenetrable fortress, completely protected from fanservice scenes!

The whole reason that the home I lived in was empty except for me was that Azami had bought a house all on her own that was close to the school campus using the money she earned from her songs. She had never had a close relationship with her parents and purposely left them behind when she got accepted into Matsuuri since they had began to demand some of the money she received from her hard work, despite them originally discouraging and berating Azami for her interest in music.

A trash protagonist, trash parents, a trash plot. Could the author of this novel series write anything that wasn't trash?

Well, currently in this world it was only just becoming afternoon. Which meant I had plenty of time, and money, to go shopping for my fashionable defensive gear.

I wanted to protect myself, but I'd also like to look good doing it thank you very much.

I was almost about to leave the house before realizing the state of my outfit. I was wearing pajamas, which was a bad thing to leave the house in itself, but these pajamas were quite risque. A spaghetti-string tank top with gym shorts. I don't know if I mentioned this but this Azami's bust was quite sizeable, not enough to spill out of the tank top but they were getting to that point.

Another thing to buy. New pajamas.

After taking a shower and washing my face, I went into my, well it was mine now, bedroom and went searching through her closet and drawers for an outfit. I eventually settled on a pair of overall that went only to my knees, a flower-patterned blouse, and a pair of sneakers. I didn't like how my hair felt against my neck and shoulder since I usually put my hair up, so I put it up in a low ponytail.

After doing a once over in the mirror to make sure that I was properly covered up and clean, I grabbed my wallet, keys and a large bag to carry my purchases before heading out of the house.

Luckily, this city was very similar to the one I lived in before the train incident. I'm so sorry, once again Takata. Finding the shopping district was very easy.

I ended up visiting multiple stores, mainly thrift stores, to get good clothes cheap. I also stopped by a regular store to pick up laundry detergent and fabric softener to make sure I could clean all my purchases before buying them.

My bag was getting a bit heavy on my shoulder, but it was a good day of buying. Many of the stores I checked out were having sales so I was able to buy everything I needed. I could've just gone to a regular department store or something, but I'm a bit of a penny pincher. I was raised to learn how to manage money well and that wasn't going to change just because I gained a bunch of money.

But seriously, Azami could've bought three luxury mansions and have a good amount of money leftover still. That's how good her music was.

I decided to listen to her music myself when I was back home, since I wanted to get a feel for Azami's singing and how good it had to have been if she, a girl just entering high school, had so much money and popularity in the music industry.

Speaking of which, having to start high school all over again is going to be a test of my willpower. I was going to get out soon when I died, but now I was right back at the starting line. I kind of wanted to die again.

Since it was still good and bright outside and I was hungry, I decided to find a good restaurant or cafe to eat lunch at. A sandwich sounded good, but so did ramen, or maybe some sweets. I could eat anything.

Eventually I came upon a small, but great smelling restaurant. Once I went inside, I realized what the delicious smell was.

Hot pot, the very best food one could ever get. I get that hot pot is supposed to be a meal for a group of people, but I can eat more than two pots of hot pot with all the fixings by myself. It's just so good!

So without any shame I got seated, ordered my broth and fixings, and waited for my delicious hot pot.

As I was waiting, I noticed there weren't many other customers in the restaurant. I didn't particularly like crowds, so this was just fine.

The real problem only came about when two more people came into the hot pot place and sat down.

At the table right across from mine.

Ah, I must be cursed by God or something. Why the hell are Ichikawa and Okita here for lunch of all places?!

113