ch23
149 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Appearing back on the edge of Klix 'hmm five minutes until I need to get to the portal.' Asher race to the market walking along the market street he makes a beeline for the stalls showing camping equipment.  Looking threw the wears asher looks threw the different tents. 

'This was on sell in the players market for five silver but it's five hundred copper here.' He thinks as he looks over a deluxe camping set. Selecting it and a higher quality fishing rod he pays two silver for them.  

Leaving the camping section he makes his way to where the spices are on display. “ do you sale sugar?” he asks the stall owner “ no, is there anything else I can offer you?”  Shaking his head asher walks to the next stall only receive the same response. Shrugging he makes his way to a stall full of cooking tools and produce. 

Looking threw the cooking Items he spots a grinder ‘Fine Grinder?’ “Excuse me why is this sold differently than the meat Grinder?” “Ah, that’s used to process sugar and Rocksalt” “ Process sugar? Is it not sold here?” “No it’s not but we sell sugar beets and cane. Everyone knows outside of ordering the produce used to make it ordering the already processed sugar costs too much.”  “ I see how much for the grinder and sugar beets or canes?” “ The Grinder cost two hundred copper and the cane will cost fifty copper but beets cost twenty-five a pound.” 

“Alright, I’ll take twenty pounds of sugar beets. Five pounds of sugarcane and one grinder.” “alright that’ll be one silver and two hundred, copper” passing the stall owner the coins Asher placing them in his inventory. Checking his map he sees a red mark toward the area he appeared on the edge of town. 

‘Huh that must be the portal’ he thinks as he begins heading to the marker. Winding threw stalls he spots a display of seed. Checking the time he rushes toward it. “Do you sell Sugar cane or Beet seeds?”  “ We do tho we don’t sell seeds in a container smaller than this bottle.” The lady at the register says holding up a four-ounce mason jar. 

 “ I see do you sell other seeds?” “yes here is a list of what we sell,” she says gesturing to a large sign at the front of the stall. “What’s this about a mixed seed jar?”  he asks pointing at the icon of a jar with a question mark on it. “ That is a jar of any size that has a random amount of each type of seeds in it.”  “ Alright, I take two small jars of mixed seeds then” “ that will be five hundred copper please.”  trading her the coins for the jars he shoves them into his inventory and races out of town.

Reaching the mark on his map he’s greeted by three feet in diameter stone platform.’ that wasn’t there earlier’ opening is stat menu he begins setting his stats while waiting.

Yuki Level 15 Skills

 

Water-ball

 

Water Needle

 

Jet Stream

 

Tidal wave

 

Gp 550/700

 

Starbub

 

Level:15

 

Title: A friend of Onryx 

 

HP:250/250 

 

MP: 70/150 EXP: 130,580/161,080

 

MP:200/200  Stat points: 0

 

SRT:12(+5)

 

INT:12(+5)

 

AGI:12(+5)

 

DEF: 12(+4)

 

VIT: 12(+5)

 

LUC:11(+6)

 

5G |2S|300C

Notice Portal activation in  

4

3

2

1

Portal now active 

Stepping onto the portal his surroundings begin to fade.

alright we've made it out of Orfil and thus the frist volume has ended. I'm going to take a small break to prep chapters for the volume two. (I've already started so might not be to long) thank you all for taking the time to read this ?


6