Ch 42
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making their way out of the tunnels ‘let's see’ Asher thinks pulling up his map as they wonder into the nearby trees.  “we seem to have gone around Olaeris  it looks like there’s only about a days walk to Alaric.” he says turning to Avory and Alex “were you going to Olaeris?” She asks seeing Avory’s frown “No actually we cut at least two days out of our travel time going through that tunnel.” explains Asher checking his map as Avory looks over their surroundings.

“oh? Well, where are you going?” She asks checking her inventory.  “We’re heading to Alaric. There’s a path over that way ” Avory says pointing past a group of trees. Nodding they follow him to it.  “ did you need to go to Olaeris?” “Yeah, I’m meeting someone there.” “ well have a safe journey,” Avory says as they come upon forked road. ‘is this a swamp or just a wetland?’ Asher thinks taking in the watching as the nearby sign post sags farther to its left.  

“huh?” “the fork on the left leads to Olaeris so…” Asher explains motioning to the nearby signpost.   “oh okay well I’ll Just get going thanks for your help earlier” she mutters walking down the path.  “no problem, “ they say waving as they head down the path leading to the left.

After a while, they wander into a thick fog. “ Avory, what's up with this place? "Asher asks as he follows him through the marsh. “ Well I’m not sure some people say its cursed but non of the nearby towns has anything to prove it so.” he explains creeping around a large tree with vines hanging from it. ‘what even?’ Asher thinks squinting at it.

Amethyst dragontear a carnivorous  plant most commonly found in wet lands.    

Stepping further away from the tree he follows Avory until they reach a small patch of grassland between the wetland and forest. “We should set up camp” Asher mutters seeing the sun begin to set. “sure we can probably stop in this clearing,” says Avory pointing a bit a head of them.

Following  Avory into the clearing Asher watches as  Avory pulls a  small wood carving from his pocket. Sitting it down in the center of the clearing Avory runs his hand along the top of it summoning a large magic circle. “This should do for now”  he says as the carving expands into the size of a small cabin.  ‘wow that's convent I wonder  how he got that.’ Asher thinks looking over the cabin before pulling out his tent.

“Avory where did you get your cabin?” He asks making a fire pit using some rocks. “um I bought it from a craftsman in Mallowpine a long time ago?” says Avory  placing a flame ember into the pit.   “I see do you think their still there?” Asher asks checking their surroundings

  “maybe, he’s a Drawf but its been awhile since went to buy this.” ‘I wonder if the forums would have something… maybe like the Andrew and Ethan’s  wagon smithy’  he thinks stoking the fire Pulling two Cavoine dinners from his inventory Asher …

 

[ character log out is in  thirty please find a secure place you log out]

1

2

3

4

 

‘ I need to see about getting some sort of transportation, maybe even a wagon like Ethan and Andrew had. Maybe I’ll be able to find something while I’m outside the game’ he thinks watching the timer.   

 

 

At this time with  Gavynne

 

    Meandering on to the paved road of Woodloch Gavynne weaves through the busy market street. 'Was this here before' he thinks passing between a t booths ."Lavi!" Calls Gavynne spotting a familiar figure upon escaping the crowd." Gavynne you know your supposed to call me Millo in game." Millo says, glancing around.

      "What but Lavi's your name does it really matter?" Gavynne huffs as he comes to a stop next to  "Yeah it does this is a MMO we don't know most of these people and I really don't want them knowing my real name." Millo huffs   "Don't tell me you've told that land spirit you've been running around with your real name?" Mutters a female siren stepping out of the tailors. " no I didn't even though it'd of made things easier" he shrugs as they begin making their way to a near by inn. "Well next time you'll know better than to use a randomizer to get your username." "he was excited so give him a break Sabia" Millo says lightly knocking shoulders with her as they follow Gavynne and the waitress to a nearby table.

      "Fine then how're you liking the game so far?" She asks. As they take their seats. ”Well I met a land spirit named Starbub  after may left me in Onrxy. Um then we fought some giant bugs. We fought a some weird bird thing called a Cavoine emperor I think that's what it was called? And finally we fought some giant spider lady after finishing a dungeon.”  “sounds like you had a lot of fun huh? “asks Sabia turning back to Gavynne as the waitress passes them the menu.   “Can we get  three of the special please?”  Millo asks the waitress as Gavynne starts telling a more detailed version  of events. ‘ huh so salad and a sandwich no wonder’  she thinks looking at what Millo orders. “we where sent to collect quartz and…”  “I see and how did you end up fighting that spider thing as you call it ?” she asks Gavynne distracting him from his food.

“Well we had just finished a quest and he was learning a new skill and spotted some prints so we followed them further into the forest...” he begins.  trailing off as their food is brought out. “what  is this Millo?” Well you need your veggies?” “like this will matter you know that things I eat here don’t affect me out side so again why?”  “was hopping you wouldn’t notice. Any way what did you mean by a spider thing.”   

 “she had like  regular chest and everything from their down was one huge spider. We had found Brain the owner of the café in Sunmist in a spider web. Soon after we got  him out of the web the whole room began shaking and he was pushing us through some back tunnel. Then we started hearing him talking to someone as a shadow began stretching across the wall.  We came out of the tunnel just as she was putting him back in a cocoon. Everything after that was in the video” he says eating his sandwich.

"So what are you doing here if you where having so much fun with your land spirit friend?” Millo asks putting coins on the receipt,  Ah May told e to meet he- oh that reminds me I was supposed t-"he begins. "Oh so you finally made it to town but didn’t message me I see.  " comes an  female voice from the front of the café.  Turning they spot a female elf ‘so he was supposed to meet Grea?’  

“sorry I ran into Millo and Sabia when I got to town heh” he says shrugging.  “  Well hurry up and finish  your food  we’ve got quests to do” she Huffs  and walks out. “well I best get going” he says pushing away his salad as he steps away from the table. “See you later then” Sabia says waving him away. “Alrig- wait take your plate with you” Millo calls as Gavynne races to the door.

1