Ch 50
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
this is unbeta'd I finished this earlier and just realized but anyway I'm part way through ch 51 so that's on the way hopefully soon I'll hit my stride and get through this set.

'hmm well no use asking about the ingredients but maybe the priest can tell me about the gods...' Asher thinks following the guard to the carriage. "Oh, there you are. Did you find him?" Asks a soft baritone. " Yep, he was still where you saw him last."  The guard says waving Asher into the carriage.

 "Hello?" Asher says watching as the two guards walk off. "Hello, you must be the one who found the guards.  May  Celestia bless you my name is Mitchell thank you for your help," says Mitchell motioning  Asher inside 

"I just thought something was odd with the beastkin from before,"  says  Asher."I see and is there anything I can do for " Says the priest. "actually I found out where I can get what I was looking for" Asher explains looking around the carriage.

"well if you change your mind feel free to stop by." Says Mitchell watching as Asher turns back to the door.

"I will if I need to,” Asher says as Mitchell sends him out.

Nodding Asher makes his way from the carriage and walks off into the crowd. Weaving through the crowded streets Asher makes his way to the library.  ‘maybe I should look for the entrance on my own before I ask him’  he thinks spotting a Male dwarf helping someone in a nearby aisle.

‘Hmm not here or here…  wait! Let's see.’ walking up to a wall at the back of the library Asher feels along it. “ Can I help you?” turning he comes face to face with a male dwarf.  “um… I  was just looking for the path between realms.” “It’s right this way though we’ve sent a request to have someone come and look over it.”

 

Making his way into the library asher spots a female siren at the front desk helping someone with books.' looks like I'll need to find the path myself' making his way through the rows of bookshelves

.“Alright Yuki do you know where the passage is? “ Asher asks bypassing the front desk of the library. Patting Asher's shoulder Yuki nods and begins making his way 'Huh well that was easy- eh so there's something wrong with the path wonder.  Who they have looked into it' Asher thinks spotting a tapped-off doorway.

 "Is there something you need here?" Asks a soft tenor from behind Asher. "Well I was originally here for some things from the fae realm but it looks like that might have to wait. Do you know how long the investigation will take?"  Asher explains spotting a male siren walking out from the shelves and pulling a cart. 

 "Well we've posted the quest with town hall but no one’s come to report for it. Unless you know someone who could help it might take awhile." the Siren Explains motioning for Asher to follow him as he turns back to the cart.  "I see maybe I can help you with it what seems to be the problem, Lucas? " Asher asks spotting his name tag as the siren begins to pull a book out of the cart.  “the path seems to be degrading we’ve not been able to get messages from them for quite some time now,” Lucas explains glancing at asher as he places the book onto the shelf. 

“ I see and you’ve not had anyone come to look into it?” Asher asks following Lucas through the aisles. “That is correct May has sent requests to the town hall and the different adventures guilds but we’ve not heard anything.’ Lucas mutters glancing toward the front desk.  “Are you talking about the pathway?” Asks a voice through the shelf. “Huh yes, May I was explaining to him about our situation” Lucas mutters turning from the shelf as “May” makes her way around the shelf.  

“Can you not shorten my name?  Anyway yes we’ve reported the issue and made requests but being in a small town makes us a non-priority to the guilds and the town hall is managing the market,” she mutters bumping shoulders with Lucas. “Fine then Maidine happy anyway as she said we have to wait for the town hall to have time and hope things don’t get worse. Or maybe you’d be willing to look into it for us?”

Quest Acquired:  through the veil: help investigate the path between realms

Reward:???

 

Would you like to accept

 

Y/N

 ‘How convenient ‘ “Sure I’ll see what I can do about it, I needed something from there anyway,” Asher says watching as they both turn from the shelf.  “Perfect come with me and we’ll get you set,” Maidine says motioning for Asher to follow her. “ here you’ll need this to let them know you were sent by us,”  she says passing him a small plank.  “Okay well I’ll get going then” he mutters watching as she walks off as soon as he grips the plank.

“Looks like it's you and me yuki let's go,” he says looking over at Yuki as he comes to rest on his shoulder. Making his way back to the doorway Asher ducks under the rope and heads through the door. 

 

1