Chapter 8 so an Army walks in to a MG-42 [Draft]
342 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 week after Erika 'Joined' Jacksons Dungeon of Misfits

what happen outside the Dungeon during that Week

Summing up what followed the Dungeons Declaration of War, many Kingdoms near the Dungeon started sending Adventurers to explore the Dungeon as 'expendable' recon to never return, anyone outside of the Dungeon to just hear thunder strikes and screams followed with one member of each group returning as a Zombie with holes larger then some men's arms, now the Kingdom of Weska, Dralen, Au Lac and 2 Elven Republics formed an 'Alliance' all though Dralen and Au Lac enslave elves as non-humans, they had formed a small army of about thousand to storm Formido oculus and seize the place for them selves, ignoring the fact the Dungeon is in Weska's land.

what happen inside the Dungeon during that week

Summing up well, Erika's squad and Squads of Tanegashima Gunners were used to wipe out any recon parties and Kasie raised them as Zombies but one always breaks away due to her low skill, Jackson changed the Rooms of Floor 2 into Fortifications with Hundreds of defenders with a 1:4 Ratio of Gunners to Melee with the door to the Room acting as a kill zone just in range of the Gunners and Erika's Squad of overpowered soldiers that are 500 years ahead of the most advanced Nation. Erika leveled the skill up once during that time and she was able to give one of the other men in her Squad a Job after telling Jackson and Tanya about what she can assign which was Ammo Carrier, Tanya explained that a Ammo Carrier has 2 skills, 1 Passive (as long as any Member is within 7 meters the Carrier can give them ammo that is always being replenished with new ammo) and 1 activatable (when skill is activated any member within 5 meters will have unlimited ammo for 30 seconds and the weapon can't jam or over heat) she made one of the MP users the Carrier.

the day of the Invasion has Come

[Large numbers of Invaders are attacking the Dungeon] 

"well lets start the show, start the Morale debuff" Jackson said with it done a song started playing 

As the enemy walked down the Corridors not stopping for those wounded by punji traps form below, above or from the walls and random men being killed by 'Political Commissar' like officers keeping the men's Morale up-ish, when they had arrived at the 1st room of floor one to have the first rank of men to be cut down with 3 ranks deep of Tanegashima 'Suppressive fire'.

after 4 full volleys regardless of the enemy being in front of them, the 3rd rank retreated to the exit on the other side of the room and became the new 1st rank and wait and repeat until the old 1st rank runs and reforms as the new 3rd ready for the enemy on the other end of room 1,.

the elves were sent in first being out numbered by the humans in a 6 to 1 odds the elven soldiers didn't have 'Commissars' so men broke and ran (to be kill by the Humans waiting at the door for runners) as the song they been listening to by the dungeon was now affecting them harshly, as the elves moved in a relatively spaced out formation walking through the first rooms semi woods mainly bushland then one by one the elves started screaming or just disappeared without a sound then Kasie Released the Zombie horde of VERY infectious undead started appearing from spider holes in the ground around the elves and started infecting the elves or just killed them out right and started chasing them out of the first room with Kasie following them.

all the Humans at the Door heard/saw was one the Elves are cowards so got slaughtered, two they now had a Zombie horde on them, three they can see the Necromancer/Kasie she was muttering something

"Word-Master what is the Necromancer saying?" one of the Human Nobles yelled, a Word-Master ran up to the Noble and looked at Kasie then looked confused, what he 'heard' her say "Master it is beginning to hurt to control this many undead I can just release them now they will go straight at the Humans I am faster then the undead" Kasie said but she was speaking German so he got fuck all "ummm Sir I can't understand what she just said I got nothing she's using a Language I have never heard of"

after Jackson gave a mental nod Kasie dropped controlling the Zombies witch was not unnoticed but they were dealing with way to many undead to try to kill Kasie.

after 30 minutes of humans killing undead with no one left in Room 1 they started marching into the next heading to the next room with more punji sticks being assholes to the enemy with them being ignored.

Erika, her Squad and a 5 ranks deep Gunner formation waited 1 meter away from the entrance to Room 2 with her men all have an inching Trigger finger. when the door opened Erika's men started Firing with the Ammo Carrier activated his skill with the Gunners started fire by rank down a 50 meter straight hallway and when Erika gave the order to hold fire after 15 minutes of non-stop firing to well Erika can't see through smoke, she gave the Gunners the order to pull back, she and her men moved up and laid next to or over the enemy dead to set up another ambush  after 7 minutes passed with very scared men peaking the corner thinking it was safe they started walking down the hallway with even the Commissars shitting themselves as they got to 25 meters Erika started lighting them up followed by her men after all ammo in they weapons were exhausted they fucken ran for it, all of them ran to floor 2s 1st Fort.

"so how many are dead Tanya" Jackson asked {oh yea just say invader status}

"bloody hell [Invader Status]"

[Invader Status]

Invaders: Human, Elven coalition

Starting Forces: 1243 Souls (941 Humans, 302 Elves)

Current Forces: 549 Souls (495 Humans, 54 Elves)

Casualties: 694 (385 Wounded, 277 Souls Consumed or Being Consumed, 32 Cracked)

Enemy Morale: close to Shattering leading to mass Rout

"Well shit first 2 room really fucken them up god guns are bullshit" {well yea now least spook them lets interduce ourselves as good host of our guests} Jackson Smiled he and Tanya (yes she can manifest her self but she gets very bad motion sickness if she stays into for too long)

"hello all how's the Raid going?" Jacksons Ethereal voice scaring everyone near him

{Master you scared them} Tanya said in a bloody very girly voice, Bloody hell the look like she does from the show

everyone around them just looked at the Man and Girl appeared in their Ranks

"What cat got your tongue" Jackson said trying to ease the mood

"DUNGEON AVATAR PREPARE FOR BATTLE" some one yelled for god knows were 

{well shit Master we just wanted to introduce ourselves as good Host at a party} 

7