Side Chapter 1 What was learn from the dead the and two Guest (A.N.) [Draft]
310 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Known Human Nations

Kingdom of Weska

info: the Kingdom of Weska is your 'Standard' fantasy kingdom that is more on trade then fighting similar to Carthage or Venice from Earth small but elite troops but would prefer to hire a ton of Mercs in time of warfare, Jackson had fought them his 1st time the 10 had fought well they just got out played, the second time he had mixed feeling about that yes they did help in the slaughtering of the elves but they were forced to do it by a simple you do it or you die.

how everyone else felt about them

Jessie: "Master I was born in Weska I don't know I am split, I feel sadness for the Dead men of Weska but they did attack my.. our new home plus I have Kasie here with me now."

Kasie: "well I have faint feeling from my old self but I don't see them as any reason not to kill them, they attack we defend."

Tanya: "Weska, they are a Dangerous Kingdom if the sent their Royal Army to wipe us out if they want not even 10 floors can kill them all but with guns are killers."

Erika: "I don't know they Fought well they died like soldiers, I feel worse about the Elven troops."

Kingdom of Dralen

Info: Dralen is a Kingdom of unknowns even to other Kingdoms of this world the most they are seen out side of their Nation is in war or Raiding the Elves their Kings is often have slave harems with mind control magic on clothing to make them think that it is will to ensure they loyal, many troops have such magic of their armor and other such to make sure they fight until they die.

Kingdom of Au Lac

Info: Even less is know all that is know is that they enslave elves to for the enjoyment of breaking them in but due to the kingdom being rich even a Peasant has at least 1 elf sex slave but even the Peasant of Au Lac is a Rich man or Noble in other Kingdoms

2