Chapter 1- Birth
128 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of an endless nothingness a storm of an unknown substance was slowly brewing with indefinite or unknown time when suddenly different kind of color burst giving an oppressive pressure to the nothingness creating space and the void and in the middle is a child with an indescribable appearance wrapped in a very beautiful translucent egg like shape.

Then after an unknown time the child with an age like 5 years old suddenly make a slight movement and his eyelid trembled followed by a small crack that appeared on the translucent egg shell that started to extend until all of the transparent shell break allowing a holy light coming from the child illuminated the endless void.

After the light dim the child with a holy presence started opening his deep and void-like eyes with a slint of hint of curiosity on his child face. 

If someone seen this event they will awe for their life and devote themselves for life just to become the child servant but his next word will make them doubt and shocked.

"What the fuck is this shell? and where is this place also who the heck i am?" Is the one that the child first said. The child is thinking what is all this when suddenly the storm of unknown substance that stop when the child appeared started to condensed in the middle of his forehead then in a blink of an eye an indescribable power energized his whole body giving him a super relaxing feeling along with a  lot of memories.

*Ding*

[Creator Support System Successfuly Created using ideas from you the Creator!]

A mechinal voice echo in the child head while he is experiencing the energy that revolved in his body.

"Who is it?" He asked with a cute powerful voice that resonated in every area in the endless void after asking he realize that his voice will become so loud that it can literary destroy everything when he speak with even a bit of the energy he received.

'Oh that's so loud i better control this energy' he think inwardly.

*Ding*

[System: Creator i am a support system that you subconsciously create to make you're life easy and convenient] the system replied.

"Oh... But can you remove that ding sound its seriously irritating" he command the system while trying to understand his situation.

[System: Yes Creator!] the system replied.

*Ding* Sound Removed

"Oh and call me... By the way what's my name? " He asked the system.

[System: you are the creator you don't need such thing] the system replied.

"No i need a name i dont want you to call me Creator every time call me God understand?" He said.

[System: Understood God] the system replied.

"Okay now show me what you can do" he said excitedly for some reason or it could be because of some of the memories he received.

 

[ System God Skill V.1

Status - overall statistics of the host or the god along with his creation.

Create - create anything base on the host imagination and whim.

Copy - fully copy anything.

Cut - fully cut everything and after that can use the function Paste.

Paste - paste everything or move anything after using Copy and Cut function.

Delete - delete, erase or destroy everything.

Backup - auto backup anything in case host would like to restore use the function Restore.

Restore - fully restore anything in the backup function.

View - can view everything with different view.

Backup Storage - where all the deleted creation go.

]

"Oh! It is really convenient and very powerful" he said while browsing from the memories he received and the first thing he wants to do is to first check his status create a universe then his first world or planet.

"Then system open my Status!" he asked

[System: Affirmative God!] the system replied.

[ Status

Name : Creator "The True God"

Health Point [HP] : ∞ / [?]

Divine Power Point [DPP] : 100/100

System Point : 0

God Level : 1

God Skill List

Shop

Inventory

Private Void : Empty 

Universe : 0/3 ]

"Oh! What is that? Is that dpp the energy that i felt a while ago? Must be... Then what about the system point how can i get that?" God mused to himself and when he see the system point he ask the system.

[System: About that the system point and the divine power point that you see god are the same. You can use your DPP OR Divine power point to convert it to system point and the value of 1 DPP is equivalent to 1 Million SP.

You can use also use them to the System Shop where you can find anything you want because the shop is connected to your memory and all of your imagination.

The system then will list all of it and categorized and ready to be created using the system point [SP] or your Divine Power [DPP].] The system explained.

"So i need to convert my DPP for small things that i buy in the shop. Hmm i can create literary anything but its pretty hard to control my power... Meh I'll just use the system it's pretty boring here anyway" he said to himself.

"Okay then system convert 2 DPP to system points afterwards open the shop" he command.

[System : Understood!] The system replied.

5