Chapter 2 For the Emperor
694 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joseph finally arrived at the next bandit group after 3 hours of walking and before they reacted he just fires as soon as he saw them 5 kills at that camp.

Joseph was still confused is mind told him that what he did is normal as a PDF you killing bandits is common, but his old world mind tells him that what he is doing is wrong not just the killing but the fact that it is Normal.

"Okay maybe the Information is being added to my mind is just well needed information for me to survive, maybe yea if I just get given a Las-Gun I don't know jack shit on how it operates so with this line of logic if I become a Guardsmen I would then know how to use a Las-Gun well shit guess I will need to prove my theory"

Joseph walked more but his map showed a road with excitement he ran to it but before he got there a crash of what sounds like wagons smashing into each other followed with fighting and what sounds like a flamethrower, he continued and  hulled up next to a tree and peaked around.

Joseph saw what looked like some 'Bandits' he wanted to call them but way to well equipped attacking farmers, he identified that the best dressed are the attackers with clear targets he engaged and starts firing at the enemy, with controlled 3-5 Round bursts killing 1 man each.

3 died with ease before the enemy noticed this man in kaki green firing a firearm at them but what cut them off guard was that his firearm was able to fire more than 1 shot most of the enemy changed target

Joseph saw the he was target 1 he fired and fired until after the 2nd mag the enemy started braking some ran but the man with the "Flamethrower" to was really a Fire mage using is magic like a Flamethrower and the mage himself went to kill this man with a gun and started chanting a new spell with his concentration broken with a shout.

"FOR THE EMPEROR" Joseph ran faster then ever had he ran, he succeeded his shout stuffed up the mages chanting and rammed his bayonet home hitting the mages chest in between the 2-3 rib piercing his right lung and stabbed 3 more times with a display of brutality the rest of the bandits ran.

[Ding][level 3][new Rank Junior PDF NCO ][Command Rank achieved][new Allowed Weapons][new Allowed Armor]

Joseph confirmed his theory with this Rank he now knows how to lead troops.

With his thoughts done he looked around the wagons looking for survivors he found what the crash was, looks like the bandits pushed a cart down a hill near the road and it got to high speed and smacked into the lead wagon and braking the right wheel spokes stopping the 4 wagon convey and then the bandits struck, killing what Joseph thinks is about half or 4/5 of them, can't tell that Fire mage's Flamethrower can well melt people with bodies being fused, he found the last of the survivors they were terrified most being women and children.

"Please demon don't kill us" one terrified woman said

"Hey hey I'm not here to hurt you I just saved you the bandits are on the run we are safe now" Joseph said in a calm reassuring tone

"We are safe?" a child asked with clear hesitation and fear "SILINCE child never trust a human they are the demons spawn everyone of them NOTHING MORE THE EVIL LEAVE US BE DEVIL" a more braver terrified woman said to the child then yelled at Joseph

Joseph thought to himself "well fuck me apparently I am Satan well humans do have a habit being demon but Humans are the only... wait why the fuck are they calling me human? <points flashlight at the group of Civvies> fucken Aeldari could take the Imperium doctrine and kill the filthy Xenos but I can take the more pragmatic option and just be a asshole done Asshole time"

"Well sorry for saving your lives but now I want to know were the nearest city is?" Joseph said with more smugness then needed and more then enough asshole in his tone

"Th-th that way" <she points North-West> Joseph started walking before she could say anything, he checked the bodies of the dead and found some decent cash separated into bronze, silver, gold and gold with the other 2 elements and size.

With Joseph walking 1 hour into the woods and open his Status

[Joseph's Status]

Name: Joseph
Rank: Junior Planetary Defence Force NCO
Level 3: 7 kills till leveling up
Allowed Weapons: Auto-Gun, Auto-Pistol, Las-Pistol, Combat Knife/Bayonet, Sword
Allowed Armor: Medium Flak Armor, standard Junior PDF Dress [Dress update]
Allowed Vehicles: none
Allowed Command: 0/2 [Open Choices]

"Nothing better to do, [Open Choices]"

[Summon Reinforcements]

PDF-Cost 1 AC "were I started"

NO REFUNDS

Okay so AC or Allowed Command is used as a Currency this form

"Well from start to end lest have our selves look like any NCO, [Dress updates] And new weapons the Sword, Las-Pistol and I will toss the Auto-Guns bye bye faithful, your serves will not end with me [Summon Reinforcements] 2 PDF." 

Upon saying Dress update his uniform morphed and changed his light flak armor expanded over more of his body covering more of his torso with back armor being added, His PDF Dress didn't change much but is shoulder epaulets with 2 chevrons and a Cap from Earth? that is in the same color of his Dress.

And upon saying Summon Reinforcement of the PDF a golden light just a bright as the Golden Throne the light lasted 10 seconds 2 men start rising from the light they were Dress in the Same Standard Dress and armor but one has no gun? When the light dissipated what was left is men without his firearm and saluting a British Army Salute???

"Hem Name, Rank and why do you one of you not have a gun?"

"My Name is Ralof, Rank PDF

"My Name is Hans, Rank PDF, I was informed about a surplus Auto-Gun

FFS

-------------------------------------

A.N. one the Eldar this was due to a comment thanks for the input

two where he is I can't make a map sorry but basically he is on the borders of the elven kingdoms fyi they are just as smug as in the universe and the Road Joseph was on heading north is more elves, south is human country who just took land from the elves east is the Orkie land and West being Demon country with Demons lords and other stuff of that nature 

as of right now Joseph is playing this like a Rogue Trader with allot of power

12