Chapter 6 The Imperial Capital and Meet Emperor
422 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took 3 hours to get the Marjewl boy and his Guard to get into the Chimera and for it to start moving and it would be just more than a day to arrive at the Imperial Capital.

"Vox Caster, Flagmen Name and where you from?" Hannah asked the two men

The Caster went first "umm Yes so my name is Kagar and I from Holy Terra that would be the Same for everyone you Summon"

The Flagmen said second "Yes well I'm also from Holy Terra but my name is Luz"

"Okay good to note down, Joseph what do you think about that" Hannah asks Joseph

"Well did Earth have self sustaining Colonies?" Joseph asks back

"No, okay yes I see fair, Well Luz, Kagar and you 2 PDFs Welcome to the Terran Old Guard" Hannah says in a cheerful voice

some time passes

"Commander Joseph, Vice Commander Hannah, Master Marjewl wishes to speak to you" the Boy Bodyguard Asks

 Hannah and Joseph looked at each other and went to the back of the Chimera

"I am Sorry for the way I treated you at my home, I didn't know that this is how bad this world is, but I must ask who was that you fought?" the Marjewl Boy said in a very sad and yet disappointed tone, he also seems to be disappointed with himself for possibly ruining a working relationship between TOG and his Family Name.

"Look Kid Marjewl what happen at your place was unfortunate, yes it was your fault but I am here to Guard you a Job is a Job, plus it doesn't mean I won't take more work from your Family." Joseph said to the Boy reassuring him that what happened was before the Job had started "umm Hannah can you tell them who we Fought nothing in depth" Joseph said to her as he went to the front of the Chimera

Hannah explained that who they Fought was people driven mad by a God from our World and just a warning to never pray to them

The Chimera Arrived at the Imperial Capital

As soon as the Chimera entered the City gates, everyone was looking at this weird horseless Carriage, The sound of the tracks catching a lot of attention, the Marjewl Guard was giving directions to the Driver to the Imperial Palace witch was were the Marjewl kid was needed.

"Commander can I Hire you and your Men for Personnel Protection I will pay 5 Silver per Day and Duration of 3 days " the Marjewl Boy asked Joseph witch caught Him and Hannah off Guard with the Boy Marjewl's request

"WHAT WAIT, you want to Hire us for your protection again?" Joseph asked with much confusion in his tone and as written on his face

"Yes, look I want to retry this Business Relationship, so if we can make a Contract can we put the incident at Horan behind us and allow us to work more in the Future, plus you can Call me Marcus, Marcus Marjewl" he stuck his hand out to be and waited for it to be shook, Joseph laughed and took his hand.

"Hahahaha, Bo- no, Marcus you got Guts I'll give you that, and yes I will take this Contract you know the Three Rules right?" Joseph asked to receive a nod from Marcus, "Good now, we'll change Rule Three due to the fact we will need to follow you around unless, someone attacks you we'll just be their to look 'Pretty' fair?"

Marcus smiled, Hannah wrote up a more legal Contract for the Guild and everyone signed it. 

[System Contract Signed][Protection Contract Made]

(The Astra Militarum will, For the Duration of Three Days will, Be the Personal Bodyguards to Marcus Marjewl of House Marjewl, Marcus must follow the Three Rules of the Organization and will Pay 15 Silver after the third day) 

"Wow, this is the World System my Parents said a lot about it, that is why I was sent here to learn more about the System, Wait you two use the World System for your Contracts that means you are Really important to the System, only the Larger Organizations get that treatment, COOL." Marcus was beaming with joy he was at most a early teenager, Hannah got interested about this World System and made a Note to Raid the local Library.

"WE'RE HERE!" The Driver yelled

Everyone started getting out, Marcus leaving last, The Chimera's Crew stayed inside with the Hull Gunner popping out on the hatch on the Roof to keep overview of the surroundings, Joseph with Marcus just a little ahead of him taking point, Hans and Ralof at lead Flanks with Hannah between them and behind Joseph, and Kagar and Luz to up middle the last 2 PDFs taking up the Rear of the 3 chevrons looking formation.

The TOG followed Marcus into the Imperial Palace, to the Shock of the Nobles there with many whispers, "Who are they? and how did a Count get them?" "I Heard that they are New." "Bullshit that they are new, you lie." and many other TOG just ignored it and Followed Marcus into the Throne Room, Marcus asked Joseph gingerly to form up like you would in a Parade style for the Emperor of Tryan, Joseph obliged and Formed 3 Rows with the 2 PDFs in the third Row and in the Second Row from left to right Luz, Hans, Ralof and Kagar, with the Front Row being Joseph and Hannah.

"Now Announcing the Arrival of Count Marcus Marjewl of House Marjewl and His Protection The Astra Militarum" the Herald said from the door, after He asked for his name and who his Protection was.

Marcus gestured for Joseph and Hannah to follow him

Marcus and Joseph Bowed and Hannah did a Curtsy to the Emperor

The Emperor on the Throne looked at Joseph and Hannah, then looked at his men "May I see your Banner you have Commander?" the Man asked in a Respective tone, but their was a bit of taint in his tone, like he hated having to treat people with low status with respect.

Joseph called forward Luz with the Units Banner and showed it to the Emperor "I Never Seen you Before, But Who is your Emperor you are His Chosen, WHAT is his NAME" the Emperor said to Joseph with Venom, "My God-Emperor Doesn't tell Mortals his True name We Call him the God-Emperor of Mankind, Flagmen back to Formation" Joseph said to the Emperor, with Joseph and Hannah no longer caring about looking nice to this 'Emperor'

"YOU dare say your 'EMPEROR' is a GOD HAHAHA no a Punishment is in Order Seize the Feline Mutant" he pointed to Hannah who yes looks like a Catgirl.

"Emperor whatever you are, you are aware if you attack her She will be more than glad to kill anyone that harms her." Joseph said, Hannah started talking after he finished "I am not a Mutant, I am more than able to kill any man that touches me." with in a second of finishing her 'Ears' Twitched and her 'Tail' lunged out wrapping around a Guard that was trying to grab her, slowly his armor groaned, then Broke with him begging for Mercy, then his arms broke.

"Stop now, That's an ORDER," Marcus yelled at Hannah "As you wish" she replied with clear disappointment letting go of the Guard leaving him squirming.

"See your Majesty I have a System Contract with them they will do nearly anything to complete it, if that means they will fight Nations to do so they will." Marcus said to receive shock from the Nobles and Even the Emperor, "And if you tell me to break it their Second Rule, you would see me First of the Marjewl House to die then the rest to be wiped out." to get More shock this Group Protecting him is more then willing to Wipe out Noble Houses.

Awkward silence

"Please your Majesty can we Continue our original business, you Summoned me for?" Marcus asked and to end the Silence

"umm Yes but First I may have been rash when it came to your Protection I wasn't aware of the System Contract, <coughs> Yes I had had Summoned you to see if Your Noble House can use the System, Priest Begin the Ritual." The Emperor said aloud

A Priest starts chanting a spell and soon Marcus started glowing with everyone from TOG and soon it ends with a Terrified Priest, But now a Very interested Emperor

"What what are you some are their IS NO WAY FOR THIS MANY PEOPLE TO HAVE THE SYSTEM AT ONCE" Priest yelled at Marcus and TOG

"Well I was not aware but I did see them be sum-" to cut short with Josephs hand put over Marcus's face

"HERESY, SUMMONED HUMANS MEANS DEMONS" the Priest Bellowed at TOG and Marcus

"HOLY FI-OCUH" was the last thing the Priest said before a Las shot from Luz bisecting the Priest, Who Luz assumed was a Psyker about to unleash a Power on his Commanders and Marcus.

This ended the meeting with the Emperor, Joseph grabbed Marcus hunching him down dragging him with his arm with his Las-Pistol in hand over Marcus's back looking at Everyone, Hannah drawing her Blade and took Josephs Sword, her Servo Skulls making themselves known hovering around her, TOG followed suit and prepared for battle, making their way back to the Chimera.

5