Chapter 8 Work is Work, doesn’t matter who it is
330 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"One last thing Demon, who would we Fight?" Joseph asked the Demon kneeling in front of him

The Demon's Smile grow larger then said "Enemies of the My lord but I has a Something for you, if you agree that is?"

"Fine we'll talk to your King." Joseph said with some hesitation, within moments TOG was covered in blue fire and, when it had dissipated they found themselves in a large courtyard, the Chimera crew ran back to their home at the front of the Vic, Hannah and her Skulls scanned the area around them, the PDFs rallied to Luz, leaving Joseph and Marcus to look around them back to back.

"I am Sorry about that Commander Joseph" a voice said with no clear origin around them, "Sorry how Rude of me" a Human with skin that looks Sunburnt and two scars that had ripped his left eye out appeared 10 meters away in front of Joseph, "My Name is Demon King Drakos may we Discuss our Contract" 4 chairs and a table appear from blue fire in-between them, "Now please, sit down"

With much Hesitation Joseph, Hannah and Marcus sat down across from the King Drakos.

"Are you aware of the 3 Rules?" Hannah asked the Demon King

"Yes I am aware, I maybe a Demon I have my own Honour" King Drakos said

"Well then, what would you like us to do for you, fight the Church doesn't tell me a lot" Joseph asked the King

"This is what I want, I would like to Hire your Men for a upcoming Battle, between my Demons and the Churches 'Holy Knights', to say I just want you to be my Shock Troops to break the enemies frontline and allow my men to wipe them out, I offer 50% of the Spoils of War"

"50%? this is Buttering up isn't" Marcus asked to receive a smile from Drakos "So what are the Numbers them and us" Marcus Continued

"Boy shh" Joseph then resays what Marcus said

"Hahahaha, Mortals are always Funny, but yes my Men is 300 demon with 50 other Merc groups against about 100 or so Knights and some Human Mercs with them."

They went back and fourth for 20 minutes until a deal was hashed out

[System Contract Signed][War Contract Made]

(The Astra Militarum will, For the Battle Hired for until end of stated battle, The Astra Militarum will, Be Shock Troops for the Battle, Demon King Drakos will, Pay 35 Gold with Bronze lining, 50% of the Spoils of War and a Small Plot of Land for the HQ)

"Well with that said we will see you at the Front" Joseph said to Drakos

"It is South-West take this <Hands them a small Signal Banner with a hand print> put it on your Carriage so my Men won't attack you" Drakos says to them

TOG mounted up into the Chimera heading South-West with the Signal Banner being seen by Demons Who cheered at them, when TOG arrived at the battlefield Joseph got out his Binoculars and looked at the Churches Knights and saw a lot of nothing dangerous, the most 'dangerous' thing he saw was a unit of Mages

TOG ready themselves for their Assault on the Knights with Joseph having prepared every way he could and the unit made their Pray to the Emperor/Omnissiah, they mounted up into the Chimera and Charged with Lesser Demons Following the Chimera.

"FOR THE EMPEROR" Roared from the Chimera as she rammed Through the Shield wall of the Knights, TOG dismounted and started a full fight breaking out around the Chimera, Joseph and Marcus made a Mad dash to kill the Mages.

"Joseph Move!" Marcus Shouted to him as he pushed him aside just before he used Psychic Shriek the effect of his first time using it was, relatively effective due to the fact it was a shotgun blast a pointblank range Randomly knocking people out cold in front of him, but this made Marcus very tired and he collapsed, Joseph got up and resumed the charge firing and slashing his way to the Mages.

The Mages started noticing that this 2 man assault, had demolished their Protection within a snap of a finger more than 2/3 of the Guards are on the ground, and a Man was still Running at them while firing at the remaining Guards, then within seconds the Man with this Roaring Sword cutting the Mages in half and others losing arms, the last of the Mages were dead or bleeding out. 

The Knights got overrun by the Demons without Magic support 

5