Chapter 9 HQ Founding and Chimera Commander Lucy
342 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joseph and Hannah took the time to check wounds and see if Marcus is alive witch he was Fortunately.

"Well done Commander, you have more than earned your payment, there is an old Fortress that I have no need of and the humans won't need it anymore, I just came from their so, it is empty for you." King Drakos appearing 10 meters away and pointed at a Fort about 4kms away

"Thanks you King Drakos, I will be happy to work more in the future." Joseph replied, and King Drakos left and his Demons ran off

After a half hour TOG left the battlefield and arrived at the Fort was in Human Land with the Demon border being a kilometer away, the Fort was bloody no bodies just blood, as TOG walked around the Fortress clearing it of any thing living to find nothing.

"Forts Clear Sir, me and the lads will set up watch Sir" Hans called out to Joseph

"Wait where is my pop ups?" Joseph asked himself with some confusion

[DING][level up x2][New Rank Senior Planetary Defence Force CO][New Armor][New Allowed Vehicles][2x PDF Vet. 2x PDF, Chimera Crew Gunner, Flag Carrier and Vox Caster Ready to level]

"One, OWW loud Ding sorry, okay lets have a look, [Status]"

[Joseph's Status]
Name: Joseph
Rank: Senior Planetary Defence Force CO [Called Rank Lord Commander Militant]
Level 8: 69 kills till leveling up
Allowed Weapons: Las-Pistol, Krak Grenade, Frag Grenade, Chainsword
Allowed Armor: Medium Flak Armor, standard Senior PDF CO Dress [Update Dress]
Allowed Vehicles: 1/2 Chimera(Hull Bolter)
Allowed Command: 13/20 [Open Choices]

"[Open Choices]"

[Summon Reinforcements][Recruitment standards]
PDF-Cost 1 AC
PDF Vet-Cost 1.5 AC
PDF Junior NCO with two Attendants-Cost 5 AC (3 for the NCO and 2 for the PDFs that Follow him)
PDF Senior NCO with four Attendants-Cost 9 AC (5 for the NCO and 4 for the PDFs that Follow him)
Chimera Crew-Cost 6

[Upgrade Troops]
2x PDF Vet.
2x PDF
Chimera Gunner
Flag Carrier
Vox Caster

"Okay Summon 5x PDF, 2x PDF Vet. and [Upgrade Troops]"

The now familiar Golden Light in 7 little Rings, Hans, Ralof, Luz, Kagar and the Chimera Gunner.

Hans and Ralof both had their Uniforms change with them both getting a Slouch Hat with 2 Golden Feathers and 2 Chevrons on their Left arm, 2 Rings appeared behind them both and 4 PDFs appeared soon after, Hans kept his Auto-Gun but took a Las-Pistol, Ralof took the Sword and Las Combo.

Luz didn't Change much, his Uniform got more ornate looking more flashy most likely to been seen easier for the point of Rallying, that was it.

Kagar didn't glow, his Vox did it got more 'High-Tech' it got smaller but more range with a more powerful transceiver.

Chimera's Gunner and the Chimera started glowing, the Gunner still haven't changed but she looked happier, the Chimera Changed a lot it when from one with no Turret to one with it, the Chimera is now a Pattern with a Autocannon in a Turret with a Co-Axial Heavy Stubber and the Hull Heavy Bolter became a Storm-Bolter, and another Tanker appeared she wore a Beret, a Jacket with 2 Chevrons on her arm, she was looking at her Chimera and the Chimera had a Name added to her sides 'Fighting Girlfriend'

Joseph walked behind the Lady next to the Chimera "Attention" he Bellowed at the Lady to busy looking at the Chimera

She jumped form the Sudden shout, but turn and said Determined "Chimera Commander Lucy I was Needed for the Chimera Turret Sir" Joseph was unsure what to think about that sure it was true, a Autocannon was a Autoloader system in the Chimera so one person could use, but she was the Chimera Commander.

"But you will be using the Gun more than looking around the Vic?" Joseph asked a obvious issue

"That is true Sir but I have full Confidence that the Men I Carry will be able to cover my blind spots and the Sensory Equipment should be able to help in filling the area around me." she said with confidence but her logic wasn't unfounded, Chimeras don't often have to do Tank to Tank fighting unless build for it, but this was more Infantry Support.

"Fine, but Fighting Girlfriend?" Joseph said will patting the side of the Chimera

"umm Yes Sir Fighting Girlfriend, due to the Female Crew it was picked from Holy Terra's History it was on a Tank from a War 140 years before you came" She said to Joseph and Hannah thought about it, 2097 - 140 = 1957? Wait Fighting Girlfriend that was on a Russian IS-2 during the Battle of Berlin, Hannah asked the Tanker " You mean 153 years right?"

Lucy didn't respond, everyone left her alone and allowed her to get to know her Crew mates

[Ding][Suitable Base, Found?]

"Yes [Found Base] and [Update Dress]"

The Fortress started reforming and cleaned it self of the Blood, the walls changed from stone to Low-Grade Ceremite, the one Building with in the wall the Keep was Modified to now be Mounted with Heavy Stubbers at some of the Windows, ready to use, the Ground that they stand of reformed into the stone from the former walls, the Gate changes into a Gate that splits in 2 sliding to the sides.

Joseph's Slouch Hat gained 2 new Gold and Red Feathers, his Rank changed 3 Aquila appeared on his left arm, Joseph assumed that the Aquila's are Chevrons so 3 is Sergeant and he is a Officer so Major, a half Cape appeared on his right arm going down ending just above his arse.

 

3