Chapter 10 Your from Terra?
330 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Week after the Base Foundation and 2 short contracts with Demon King Drakos dealing with more Knights of the Church, Joseph and Hannah had leveled up, making Joseph level 10 and Hannah 5 with her 3 Skitarii standing near her, both were talking to Marcus about there next action.

It had been a month since Joseph and Hannah had arrived into this world. They had both adapted to being here and somewhat gave up the idea of finding a way back Home. They felt happy here, the Freedom of their new life styles, albeit Dangerous, but they loved it.

Kagar the Vox operator came out of the Keep at the Center of the Compound running over to his Commander and Vice.

Joseph upon becoming Level 10 had been given a Guardsman Officer Rank. His Slouch Hat had 5 Golden and 3 Red Feathers, a half cape over right shoulder that was in a dark Blue with Red Trimming, his Uniform had gained a Kaki Green and Gray with Blue trimming around his Rank, a Chainsword and a Bolt-Pistol strapped to his hips.

Hannah is wearing her Machanicus Robes identifying her as a full member of the Cult, her Hood was down revealing her 2 Audio Enhancers in a Cat like ears moving around her, 3 Mechadendrites pocking through a hole made on the lower back. her Robes in full Red with blue Trimming, with her 'blessed' Blade and a Modified Las-Carbine under her Robes.

"COMMANDER" Kagar bellows to Joseph, "Commander we we we."

Joseph calms the clearly flustered Vox Caster, "Calm yourself Caster Kagar, what is it?"

Kagar takes a large breather, "Sorry Sir, I just got COMM's from a Valkyrie that has 3 Special reinforcements, <Breath>, The Pilot says that he has 2 PDF recruits and a Man from a Chapter World. <Gulp> They are coming they said that they are from Holy Terra just like you two." Kagar Gestures to Joseph and Hannah

They both look at each other and Wonder. How much time passed on Earth? Will they be Stuck like us? and Did they say Man from Chapter World? Space Marine? Fuck will they believe that they are in a Game?

Joseph told Kagar to tell the Valkyrie to land outside of the Base

5 mins later

The Valkyrie flow over the Base, she had no Weapons onboard, her rear Ramp lowered 2 people wearing PDF and a Feral man with at most a linin Short and shirt, walk off the Valkyrie and look around, and as soon as walk off their Transport leaves before any thing else can happen.

Feral man spoke first "Guys is that you? you look like you do IRL." Soon the 3 enter into chit chat about the game and how real it was.

The 3 Idiots clearly know each other fuck Joseph whispered to himself

"ATTENTION FUCK STICKS" Joseph bellows at the 3, they looked at the man that bellowed at them and didn't react, other than Feral the two PDFs ignored Joseph.

Joseph walked up to the two PDFs and punched them both in the Liver causing them to hit the Ground, "Feral you know this would happen? Name, Rank!" he said to the only one not to ignore the order.

"Sir Yes Sir. I have previous Military Experience, my Name is Jeff, Rank is Feral World Pre-Trial. Sir." Jeff replied

Joseph looked at the two on the floor, "Good I got someone that knows War from Terra. You will call me Lord Commander Militant Joseph or Sir. Understood?"

"Sir yes Sir" Jeff replied

"NOW YOU TWO! GET UP!" Joseph to the idiots on the Ground they slowly got to their feet and stood shakily, "What the hell is-" the two tried to speak to each other to be cut off by their new Boss.

"Jeff, I am not going to waste my breath on them, you tell them the DOS AND DON'TS, Please."

Jeff told the his two friends how not to 'Piss off' a Superior officer.

"Now. you three Follow me into the Compound." Joseph walked into the Base with the three semi-unwilling to follow.

Hannah took over and gave the three a system rundown and how it works, with Her shooting down any Questions about the world is like, and murdered any thought of talking about the Dark Gods.

10 mins of Hannah talking to them, how Ironic that a Tech-Priest was a better talker then the Full body Human Joseph thought.

"Now any Questions?" Joseph asked to the two and a half idiots with Hannah standing right behind him and her 3 Skitarii.

The three looked at each other and whispered before the only 'Sweet talker' to Joseph's ears, "Sir. Madam. If I may ask, is your full name Joseph Luss and Hannah Frankfort?" Jeff asked with some Hesitation

Joseph and Hannah took a step back both hearing the Full names by someone they didn't know. Joseph Broke the silence that followed, "And, how do you know our Full Names?" This for some god forsaken reason this scared the three men in front of them.

One of PDFs took a step Forward his Name was Vince, "You two had been the First to die to a Full Dive Malfunction due to the Game, so the Game was shut down, it has been, what 2 and Half years Since you two had died, your Names made front line news." Hannah Ran off back to the Keep to hide her Emotions overwhelming her, "The Game was just rereleased with a Major refit and well, you two were, were, Well made, as the Worlds First self-Aware AIs."

Joseph looked at Vince with a the Fuck face, "Yeah we have only been stuck here for a Month and this is a Fantasy World, I have been fighting Ice, Fire and hell I have been in good talks with a Emperor Damn Demon King, and this is a Merc Group, plus I have a list of Names of other Groups with names from 40k Lore."

This stunned the three, they looked like they wanted to shit themselves, but a shout broke the silence "Commander Contact, Hostile Knights Incoming." one of the Sentries hollowed  

4