Chapter 5 – King Kong
403 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh shit. Wallie, get over here”

The bartender quickly arrived next to him and together they lifted him up and headed upstairs. After placing him on the bed of one of the rooms the grumpy innkeeper quickly dashed out with Wallie. At last, Bold could drop the act. He smiled and rolled on the bed with delight.

300 IQ flex. Whoo yeah. Call me L cause I’m a freaking genius.                             

He stared happily at the ceiling and snuggled in his warm blanket for some time.  But it wasn’t long before he heard footsteps and he played his act of being dead again. The two men were back in the room.  

“That does it. Rumiya isn’t home. She is the only one who could save him” said the grumpy innkeeper.

“This guy is as good as dead then” said Wallie.

“Let’s throw him out. There is nothing worse than having a dead person around. The patrol may suspect that we may be responsible for his death” said the innkeeper.

“Umm, we are responsible for it, sir. You forced him to work hard and-“

“I know dummy. Just help me throw him out”.          

“Sir, it would be pretty bad if people saw us carrying a dead man with us”

“Yes yes. You are right. Let’s burn him to ashes in the furnace”.

Hearing his suggestions cold sweat trickled down Bold’s face. As the two grabbed him from his arms and legs Bold jolted and jumped.

“No no. Not the furnace. I don’t want to die for real”  

The two curiously looked at him and realization hit them within a second. The innkeeper beat him up with his bare hands while Wallie watched with contempt. But after Bold wept with tears and begged for a bed to sleep on they decided to let him stay. After the two left him with his room Bold sighed and threw himself on the bed. Aimlessly looking at the ceiling above, sudden anger filled his being.

Today was a fucking disaster! That bitch bit my D, I got fucked over by a guy and now got disrespected like this! Damn it.    

He tried to shake his head out of his needless thoughts but the images of how that damn bastard betrayed him, how the gamemaster mocked him kept replaying in his head to the point Bold got up and beat up his pillow in frustration. He shouted the words of resentment and stomped the bed in rage.

“Whatcha doing up there, boy? You want me to come over?”

“Can’t a guy get some PRIVACY?!”

“I’ll give you a private beatdown if you want”.

“N-no. Please don’t”.

“That’s better. Make a scratch on any of my stuff and you’re done for good”.

“Yes sir. That won’t happen sir”.

The innkeeper did not speak again. Bold cursed and fell to his bed.    

 “When will this nightmare end?”

          Tomorrow morning after he had a brief meal he was immediately kicked out when the customers came. Regardless of his scars of yesterday, he wanted to train. So he went back to the same training ground where he met Arman. He wanted to get strong. If slowly and slowly he got stronger, then something like that wouldn’t happen again.

Yeah, I’ll get so darn strong no one will be able to do the things they did yesterday. I can’t accept such mockery. I will get strong, yeah, yeah. Everyone will respect me out of fear. And I will get bitches, tons and gallons of bitches. In fact, I’ll get so many bitches that every other man will be left with no woman. And they’ll be so sexually frustrated that they’ll start gay camps all over the place…that actually sounds a bit gross. But disregard that. I’ll become strong. The greatest, the evilest ruler of all. That is my nindo. My ninja tyrant way, Believe it!     

After he arrived at the training field he was still consumed by the fiery thoughts. But his tyrant dreams had to go as he started typing his codes and imagined five animals on his hand. And still, nothing happened.

It’s fine, Bold. Don’t rage. We’ll get through it. This puny spell will obey our absolute command!

He imagined again, again and again. But nothing happened.

SON OF A $@#$ ON A @#$@!$%# SANDWICH

He fell to the ground with great disappointment. Seeing the blue endless sky his worries seemed to subside a little. And it was so peaceful. He just wanted to look into the endlessness of the sky forever.  Who knows how much time has passed. But he was suddenly woken up by an eagle. Spreading its wings and speeding throughout the freedom of the sky.

It’s so majestic.

When the eagle went away Bold took a deep breath and threw himself to his feet. He slapped his cheeks and cleaned all the dust from his body.

“Training time”

And indeed, his conviction this time was much more solid. For the next two hours, he did nothing but imagine the animals on his palm. Yet, no results happened.

With his resolve utterly crushed, he decided to stroll around the streets. The first thing that entered his thought was that he had to find a job. He had nothing but his dusty clothes. And at the rear of the town, he encountered a building.

“Transaction center, huh”

It was a three-story building where people were bustling in and out through the door. Some people carried large wooden boxes behind their backs. And next to the door was a board that said
“Applying people for jobs”.

Bold pushed the door and entered the room. There were three different queues formed at one side of the room. At the end of the queue was a plate that said “Job applicants here”. After waiting behind the queue and finally getting to the applier he was quickly asked if he wanted to carry cargo to the village nearby. There was no reason to hesitate so Bold agreed and he was directed to the second floor. From there he got his own wooden box.

There was a piece of paper saying that the box contained metals and minerals used to make spells and weapons. By the overseer’s command, he brought the box to his back and headed downstairs, went out of the transaction department and headed into the wilderness. 

12