Chapter 73- Ally or Betray
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, now that things are less…weird. Why don’t you tell me your situation in more detail” said Serena.

“Mikhail, he’s our leader-“ started Bold but Thompson interfered

“Totally not. it’s me”

“No, you’re not” retorted Emma coldly.

Bold ignored the nonsensical bantering happening next to him and continued. He told her what had happened and Gabi added to the conversation about what she saw. How Amanda betrayed them and how they got the earth gem.

“You know, you really shouldn’t play fair with assholes like that. And it’s quite unfortunate you didn’t leave the gem with them. Otherwise I could track their location”.

“Well, if we did leave it with them. Then you wouldn’t exactly be sitting here with us, would you?” said Bold.

“Haha. You’re right, in a way” said Serena with a wry smile.

“Then, what do we do now?” asked Gabi.

“We rest. I’ve been flying from here to there all night. And besides, if we don’t know the exact location of where they are hiding, we have no choice but to tackle them when they decide to reveal themselves for the exchange. Also, one more thing. I don’t know if I’m just mistaken or you guys didn’t realize” said Serena.

“What?” said Bold.

“You had the earth gem with you, right?”.
 
“y-yeah”  answered Gabi

“Why didn’t they just track you down and grab the gem from you. You said they were large in number, right?”

Gabi nodded and Bold’s eyes narrowed.

“What are you trying to say?” asked Bold.

“I’m saying they don’t have a tracker, unlike me”

“Hmm. Yeah, I guess you are right. Without a tracker they can’t find where we are” said Bold.

“If they had one. You all would be dead meat by now. Unless they had any other reasons for not attacking you. But I’m not so sure there is one”.

They all looked absently at one another.

“Well, that’s all there is to worth discussing” said Serena.

“Sweet night, everyone” said Thompson and headed towards the bedroom.

“You’re not gonna get me to sleep on a couch, are you?” said Serena coldly to Bold.

Bold was not intimidated at all.

“Yes we are. Cause you beat me up and you’re a bitch…bitch”

“Alright. I’ll make sure to slash all your throats in your sleep” she said but with a kind smile to indicate the sarcasm of the sentence.

Bold could not however clear the image off his head. His whole body shivered, knowing most likely she had the strength and the craziness to do it. But regardless of what she said, he kinda trusted her. When she talked about the plan and how she wanted to help she sounded genuine. Even more genuine than the time she was claiming to kill him.

0