Chapter 80 – Team Death Match
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                The enemies shot green and blue bullets at them but none of them made contact as the team withdrew behind a wall. Serena typed on her wristboard and a gigantic flaming bird appeared behind her. She came out in the open and with the stretch of her arm, ordered the phoenix to rush her enemies down.

The blazing phoenix burned everything to smithereens. When the flaming bird vanished, they could see that the floor became black and walls were equally smutty as well. The men whose faces and bodies were burnt, crawled and groaned on the ground.

“Shit. My mana is running out. How many of these assholes are here?” mumbled Serena as she slowly walked past the men in pain. Bold and the others went in after her and started to tie the men’s legs and arms good. While Serena observed their progress, she heard footsteps behind her and immediately drew her guns out and turned around.

But strangely no one was there in the hallway in front of her. When she heard pitter patters on the floor she could do nothing but cock her head. But the form of a living a grizzly bear appeared out of thin air and took a large bite of her leg and threw her into the air.

Suddenly seven men appeared out of nothingness. The disabling of their mirage enchantment was the cause of it. One of the men shot a rocket shaped jet at Serena while she was helplessly in the air and it successfully crashed into her, blasting her even higher and she fell on the ground like a piece of lump.

“Bastards” roared Thompson and attacked the bear with his sword in hand. Bold shot a horse shagai at one of the men who tried to intervene the fight between the grizzly and Thompson. The successful hit on the head knocked the man to the ground. Dozens of them came around the bear to face Thompson but Emma thrashed them with her heavenly sphere and Gabi turned into a panther, pounced at one of the men but the other punched her to the wall with his arm that had a gigantic gauntlet wrapped around it which had the shape of a lion’s head.

Serena got up to realize that she had lost her guns and started to type on her wristboard. But Sergei, not allowing her a rest, shot a crescent moon shaped wind blade out of his hand. Serena swiftly jumped over it and slammed the ‘ok’ button which summoned a gigantic phoenix behind her.

“Ray” shouted Sergei

“On it” said a man with a ginger head who was standing next to him. 

Serena ordered the phoenix to fly at her enemies. But Ray stretched his arms and raised his hands towards the humongous bird.  A rainbow mirror appeared in between them. The mirror sucked the bird into itself completely. Afterwards, Serena could see the burning image of the phoenix inside the mirror. Realizing the danger she was about to get in Serena yelled:

“Flying”

When she transformed and flew into the air, flames burst out of the mirror and the enormous phoenix took form again and chased after her. She tried to escape as fast as she could but being trapped in the corner of the ceiling she was caught in the phoenix’s fire and lost her bird form, fell down and crashed on the table in the corner.

Using the chance Sergei typed on the wristboard and aimed his hand at Serena and threw a gigantic bubble towards her. The bubble completely ingulfed her and she was now inside it. As soon as she got up she tried pushing the bubble but it was no use, she did not have the strength to break it. She typed on her wristboard but her hands have now become wet and slippery and not a single digit could be inserted. She tried to yell ‘flying’ but nothing came out of her mouth.

“Ray, defend that bubble”.

As soon as he finished saying those words, Bold rushed past them towards the trapped Serena.
“Ghost grasp” shouted Ray and a white hand stretched out from the palm of his hand and enlarged itself enough to grab Bold’s entire body right before his hand reached the bubble.  Ray turned around and threw his arm with force. Following his actions, the giant arm rocketed into the air and threw Bold to the other end of the room in which he slammed into the wall and fell down like a helpless doll.

“Keep subduing them. I’ll get more members” said Sergei and ran back along the hallway that he came through.

But at that moment his brows jumped up and his jaws dropped. Mikhail was standing in front of him along with Amanda and Diego. Panicked and frightened Sergei ran back into the hall where the fighting was taking place. And things did not look very good too. His members were being beaten up and Ray was fighting against Thompson who came quite close to reaching Serena.

0