Chapter 83- Try to cuddle
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sergei kicked the gentleman with anger and destroyed it. But before he could react the remaining three men pinned Sergei to the ground.

“Y-you cheater. You used summoned units to win”.

“You used it too, limey bastard” yelled Thompson.

Mikhail looked at his petty opponent and smiled.

“Sergei, you know why I only have summoned units as an offensive attack method?”

“Because you’re a coward. Who can’t fight on his own”

“I can. But there is always a limit to what one person can do. I have faith in people. That include my summoned units”

“Pah, you’re talking nonsense. They are just computer programs. There is no life in them. You delusional moron”

“The eyes of the ego can’t see. Just now, one of my summoned units moved on their own to defend me.
Ordinarily you have to give command to them with your mind. But my summoned units can read my heart”.

Sergei looked at him in disbelief.

“Damn, Mikhail. STOP BULLSHITING ME”

Sergei threw a tantrum and turned around to see his soldiers looking at him disappointingly. Mikhail chuckled and turned around to face his friends. Thomson ran towards him and wrapped his arms around him and gave him a bear hug. Emma and Gabi dashed towards them and when he was released from Thompson grip they gave him one hug at a time and rejoiced.

But Mikhail’s eyes were on Bold who looked happily at him. When he came forward Mikhail stretched his arm towards him. Seeing his knuckles Bold grinned and stretched his arm for a fistbump. Gabi was now glued to her brother who was very much relieved to see his sister safe and sound. Mikhail looked over to the one person who had distanced themselves from everyone. It was Amanda. She stared with gloomy eyes at them but soon shifted to just looking at the floor blankly.

“What are you doing all by yourself? Come here”

Hearing Mikhail’s voice she became startled but Gabi and Emma grinned and dragged her towards the group.

“I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t-“

Before Amanda could finish her words, Mikhail wrapped his arm around her neck and trapped her in his armpit only to vigorously iron her hair with his knuckles.

“H-hey, stop”

She pulled herself out of his grip and gave him a mean look. Mikhail grinned apologetically but he ended up being the surprised one when Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him the tightest hug she could manage. Bold while laughing at the two’s intimacy realized that Serena was standing far away from them. He walked towards her and put his hands on his hips.

“Aren’t you gonna join in?”

“No, I think you guys are way too cuddly for my taste. I don’t cuddle this much, even with my family”.

Bold looked back and faced Serena again. With a suggestive smile

“You can always try to cuddle”.

“Ehh”

Serena scratched her head and turned around bashfully. Bold couldn’t help but laugh at her awkward behavior. After the fateful reunion they all walked back along the pathway where they had previously stormed through. None of Sergei’s men tried to stop them. In fact, none of them even bothered to save Sergei from the clutches of the gentlemen even now.

The team went along the hallway laughing and chit chatting across the broken furnitures and burnt down ceilings. People were lying on the ground, some tied some died(at least Bold hoped that they were just unconscious). But the team did not care. No guilt could overcome the joy that they were having.

0