Chapter 109- Kicking out
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh my son, we had a little problem in tuning the tone
  Oh my yellow boy, you made your father booboo on the butt
  But forget all about yesterday
  Because you and I are here today
  Darling baby don’t make your daddy cry
  Dare I say don’t rage at your poor pops
  We made a good team
  We sailed the whole sea
  When I didn’t domestic violenced you at least”.

When his amateurly written song and anguishingly annoying voice seized a crowd of claps were heard behind Mikhail.

“Bravo, the man of all mans” declared Thompson.

“I wouldn’t mind a domestic abuse from a hunk of chunk like him” carelessly said Serena.

“Enough!” yelled Mikhail.

He looked furiously at his father and asked him:

“What are you doing here and what do you want?” asked Mikhail. 

“I’m here for the figure, In need of a savior”

“Get your limey ass and get off the lawn”

“Don’t act so grumpy, we’ll make it funky”

“Why are we rhyming? Wouldn’t it make things blimey”

“I’m the British stereotype, find your own archetype” said Thompson from behind them.

Rapsuttin placed his guitar on the ground, kneeled on the ground and threw his head on the stairs.

“I’m sorry my son. But please, you have to listen. I don’t have anyone else to rely on”

“Don’t rely then. Last thing anyone needs your ugly ass following us”

“At least give me the manal figure. I’ll promise I’ll use it for good. By which I mean give it to the bank to pay my debt”.

“No is a no. Why would I help you?”

“I’m your father” said Rasputtin with sly smile.  

“Abusive father. Now go away”

Rasputtin gave out a helpless cry and crawled on the doorsteps towards his feet.

“You got to help me my son. Everyone else hates me”.

“Ahh, quit it. Go nag someone else”

“Oohhh, how I raised you all by myself. This is how you repay my generosity? OOhhhh ho ho”

“Umm, we could just give him the manal figure, couldn’t we?” asked Emma.

“No” hissed Mikhail. 

“YES”

“You shut up”

“Okay”

Mikhail looked at Emma and the others with disappointment and said:

“He’s a scoundrel. A no good drunkard who does nothing but beg and beat up people for a living. Don’t be fooled by his schemes. And we earned the figure, why would we just hand it out”

He looked back at his pops and kicked his head.

“Ouch. Why did you do that for?”

“You beat us up before. Bold of you to ask for remorse now. Go away or we’ll force you to”

“It’s cruel, it’s oh so cruel. WHYYYYYY, OH GOD WHYYY?”

He made a scene, crying and shouting as loud as his throat allowed him to.

“Ehh, I’m going inside” said Mikhail and went back into the living room.

The others looked at the man blankly and started to head back into the dining room one by one, leaving the man to his fake acting. It didn’t took long before Rasputtin finally ran out of patience and realized that his attempts were futile. It was unclear whether he had left their house tho. So, Serena and Bold still kept an eye on Mikhail who most likely might get under attack, even if the chances of that happening were slim.

Chloe was doing nothing but staring into the dark abyss in the closet. Neither was she friendly enough to be close quarters with them and nor was everyone trusting of her to let her join so this was the only space she ended up with.

As the sun became blood red and drowned into the dark earth, their house full of company was slowly engulfed in the shadows of the evening. Diego, Thompson and Amanda went past the closet room, doing their best not to make an eye contact with Chloe and checked around to see if the troublesome guitar man was around or not.

After circling the house and searching through the gardens and bushes they did not find him. Perhaps he really did feel his attempts to be useless and searched for other people to beg and nag. Relieved that they don’t have any problem to deal with anymore Diego and Thompson returned to the house. Amanda was about to enter through the door when she heard the gates opening in the dark. Two people approached the house in the darkness.

0