First contact
503 10 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got into the elevator and pressed the button, intending to go up to the office. The elevator started to move, but then the lights went out and it stopped. I felt like I was going down, but how, I was on the first floor. The fall had been going on long enough.
- Close your eyes, mortal. And it will soon be over.
I followed the demand of a soft female voice. And indeed it didn't last long, I smelled the pine forest, the sun on my face.
- Can I open my eyes?
- Of course you can. Another woman's voice answered me.
I was sitting on the road near the forest in front of me stood a tall, sturdily built girl.
- The goddess has saved you. Her mercy is upon you. The stranger said with a smile. My name is Norska, and you?
- Pasha, what goddess? What did you save me from?
- As far as I know, you're dead in your world. Come with me, you must be hungry. She said with tenderness in her voice.
We reached the village quickly. I didn't have any of my personal belongings with me after the transfer. I seemed to be younger and stronger. The girl told me that she was coming from the town market where she sold some of her milk and dairy products. What was the difference between the products I didn't bother to find out. I also learned that there are no men in this world, they are not born. Men are brought here by the goddess Ita.

- Here we are, as you go on your way, you'll come across a slack titty inn. You can stop there. I've got to get to the farm.
- Wait, I'm broke and can hardly afford anything.
- I suggest you stay with me for a while. You'll help out on the farm, I can't pay you, but you'll have a roof over your head and food on the table.
- Deal! That's what I need for the first time. Tell me what to do, I'm not afraid of work.
- I like your attitude, Pasha.
It wasn't a long way to her farm, the girl lived far from the village. She told me that she was an unusual girl and men were afraid of her. I didn't ask why, the girl was very beautiful. Blue eyes, black hair, tanned athletic body. Maybe her muscles intimidated guys, or her slightly pointed ears, or her tattoos. I listened more and asked what I could do to help. She had a very modest farmstead, but there was enough work for a girl with big ambitions. She expected to earn money on dairy, it was a new trend competitors are few, very troublesome and not everyone will take for such work. During the conversation we approached her house.
- We're here. Here is my house, there is a barn, and there is a cowshed and a bathhouse. The cowshed was big, built with a reserve, so to speak. There are only four cows, two dairy and two for milk. But it's a long way from the beginning.
We went into the house, the house was orderly and cozy. In fact, the house was one big room, with a big bed above the bed was a wide window, the room was flooded with light.

- Make yourself at home, you are my guest now. Norska said with a kind smile. Now we'll eat and then we'll be ready for the evening milking. Let's get right down to business.
- Glad to be of service. I don't know why men are afraid of you. Unless it's your beauty that scares them. You look great to me.
- Thank you. The blue-eyed girl replied and blushed.
I looked around and sat down at the table, watching Norska prepare the food. She is dressed in a T-shirt and a knee-length skirt. Her figure is chiseled, her curves seductive. Gorgeous hips and large breasts. The sight of it made me hard. The girl set the table and sat across from me.
- Don't eat too much, we still have work to do. She said with a smile. I've read that milk yield if a man does it is usually more in two or even three times. Will you do it? It would help me a lot!
- Sure, but I've never done it before.
- Don't worry, it's natural, the cows are docile, you'll get the hang of it. I want to finish building the chicken coop. You'll help me a lot, I'm counting on you. She said with a serious face
- And you should change into something more suitable for work.
- Agreed.
After she finished eating she went to the closet and gave me a skirt and a linen T-shirt. I looked puzzled at the offer.
- I don't have another one, next week we'll go to town. We'll buy something more suitable for you. Don't worry, no one will see you here but me and the cows.

I scratched the back of my head and began to undress, I didn't want to work with animals in my clothes, not to ruin them. Norska didn't leave, she stared at me with her eyes devouring my body. I stripped down to my underwear, the beauty bit her lip. I confidently continued and started pulling down my panties. At that moment she exhaled heavily and said.
- I'm going to work, you'll find the cowshed. And quickly left.
I'll definitely get some, I thought and went to the cowshed. When I entered, I saw four cows that were only partly cows. They were more women than cows. They had horns on their heads and cow ears with the same short hair as cows, and two-thirds of their legs were cow's feet with hooves. They're dressed a bit, tops made of burlap and skirts just above the knee made of burlap.
- Hello, everyone, I said, embarrassed. I'm your new milkman.
- Greetings, master, said the tallest of them.
- Oh, so you talk, tell me how your milking is organized.
The cow did not take her eyes off me, went to the barrel, took a bucket of water and handed it to me.
- The udder should be washed before milking, and to milk there and there, she pointed to a large bucket and a smaller bucket. The smaller one is for milk for me and her. She pointed to another tall cow.
The cows went to their places except for the taller one, she followed me and seemed to sniff me.

I started with the lower ones. I got in, the cow had already taken off her top, her breasts were big, it was exciting. She got into a pose leaning on the armrests. I took a bench, sat down opposite her breasts I washed her udder not without pleasure and started milking. It was awkward. The process was hindered by my intense excitement. But the process was going on. The woman moaned a little from the milking. The tall one stood behind and watched me.
- Men are so good at this. She'd never moaned before.
- Thank you. I'll try to make it nice for everyone.
I wonder how this world works, men are not born, but there are many women here, even cows are more women than cows. I wonder if they fuck these cows, I would definitely fuck them.
When I finished with the first one I repeated the process with the second one, it was faster and better. When I finished I approached the cow from behind and inspected the stern by pulling up her skirt. The cow was arching her back. Nice hips, nice round butt. As I pulled away, I met the eyes of the tall one.
- Master, this way. With a crimson blush on her cheeks, she pointed.
I walked into the tall one. Already naked, her breasts were small, and between her legs dangled a cock. Quite a thick cock and big balls. That's quite a set, I thought.
- I think I know what kind of milk you give, sweetheart.

- I already have, said the cow.
I brought the can to my cock just as she began to cum violently. After she cummed, I played a little more with her cock and squeezed her testicles, milking out every last drop.
A world with girls and cocksuckers, I'm in heaven. I thought as I headed for my last ward.
- Your master is... standing. Said the last cow
- Of course he is, from such work and a dead man will get a hard-on. Said I with a smile.
- I can help you with your milk. Mouth or ass. Said the cow with a serious look.
- First with my mouth, then with my ass. I replied, smiling with my mouth full. This is the kind of work I like, I said to myself.
- Thank you goddess Ita. I said before my cock plunged into the warm, wet mouth of the cow
The cow licked and sucked the head of my cock. I stared at her ass, arousal overtaking me. I stopped her and walked over to her ass, spit on her plump anus, rubbed the saliva with my thumb. The girl moaned.
- Master please. She begged.
I brought my cock to her cherished hole and pressed the wet head against her anus. She moaned and groaned as I entered her. As soon as my cock plunged into her ass I gripped her hips tightly and began fucking her intensely. She was tight, the anus ring was especially tight.

The cow moaned loudly, the slaps of the two bodies touching echoed throughout the room. The second tall one came and sat down on the bench, helping her friend with her hand. The other cowgirls watched what was happening. A while later, the cowgirl moaned particularly loudly and began to cum. Her anus squeezed hard during her orgasm and I cum inside her.
- And you don't waste any time. Norska was also watching, I did not notice how she entered. I realized who was the leader of the herd and immediately pulled her under me.
Norska came closer - Pull it out already, I need to wash it after the job, I'll help. I pulled my cock out of the tight anus of the cow. Norska took water and washed my cock, she got a little carried away and I started to get hard again. Noticing this the girl quickly got up.
So here we are. Said the hottie taking the can in her hands.
- Much more than usual. Joyfully she declared. Pasha continue in the same spirit. And you girls obey him unconditionally.
The cows nodded their heads at me. And began to disperse after I put on my skirt. I imagined myself a Scotsman with a harem and mentally chuckled. After cleaning up the barn, I headed for the house. The house smelled of beer. Norska poured the milk into a lid and corked it.
- You've done more in the first night than I've done in days. The girl came up to me smiling and put her hands on my shoulders. You're good, if it goes on like this I'll be able to pay with you not only in food and shelter.
- Glad to be of service, blue eyes. And frankly, I like this kind of work.

- Sit down and have a beer, I have a good feeling about this. The girl pulled me to the table where there were two large mugs of beer.
- I raised my own mug for a good start.
Norska drained hers and poured the second one. The beer was dark and strong, somewhat reminiscent of guinness. I drank it slowly because I get tipsy quickly.
- Listen, Pash, can you take me as well? Unsure said the beauty.
- With pleasure, sweetie.
- Only I also have it...
- You have a cock too?
-Yes. -The girl replied with a deep blush.
- Then what are we waiting for? Said standing up and pulling the girl by the hand towards the bed.
I began to undress Norska, the beauty behaved insecurely and timidly. I put her on the bed and kneeled down, pulled down her skirt and panties. In front of my face there was a cock with large balls and no hair at all. I confidently took it in my hand, my fingers barely closed on the impressive organ. What it will be like when it gets hard, I thought.

I licked the tip, tasting a little bit of pre-ejaculate, and then slowly started sucking on the head. Warm and soft, it wasn't unpleasant to suck at all. I could feel the veins pulsing as my tongue moved up and down the length of the cock. The girl moaned with pleasure. After sucking a little on her already powerful organ, I began to cover her body with kisses, continuously jerking her cock with one hand. Breasts are so beautifully firm breasts, I completely switched to her breasts kissing and caressing her nipples.
- I really want to. Take me Pasha. Whispered the girl. Turning over on her stomach and wiggling her hips.
I stroked her ass with my hand and positioned myself between her legs, the girl turned out to be a real futanari, her wet vagina craved my attention.

I entered her sharply as far as I could. She moaned loudly, the girl tensed up. I pushed harder, the girl began to squirm, her muscles clenched around my cock. I was her first. I took my time gradually building up the pace. The girl moaned loudly, which excited me a lot. I moved faster and faster, her body began to tense up, her moans getting louder and louder. Her vagina was tight, I could feel it clenching around my cock. I had no desire to hold back and I couldn't. Fucking the beauty was a pleasure, and her loud moans were driving me crazy. She was cumming, her body shuddering uncontrollably, her pussy tight around my cock. I was cumming too, my cum squirting into her womb. The girl collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. I lay down next to her on her back. The girl rolled over, her cock was still standing.
- Pasha it was great, but I want more. She said with a sly smile.
- You'll need lube, it's huge.

- I'm a special girl, you'll love it... I hope so... I've been reading how to do it with a man in my books....
- I hope the books don't fail me. I said with a smile.
She got up from the bed, positioning herself at the edge, and I moved closer to her. She squeezed her cock from the base to the head. A light, thick liquid flowed from the cock. The girl looked at me with significance and said.
- Lubricant will be enough.
- Okay, but be gentle, you're my first.
Norska began to lubricate my anus with her lube. I was nervous, but at the same time I was wondering what would happen next. I felt her finger enter my anus and then another. The girl definitely knew what she was doing. She finger-fucked me, stopping occasionally to stretch my hole and pour more lube into me.
- You ready?
- Yes, sweetheart.

Her cock began to press against my anus, gradually sinking into me. I moaned, the sensation was new and very pleasant. Halfway in, she stopped. Letting me get used to it. Then she started to fuck me slowly. Her cock was bigger than mine and it was stretching my anus. She pulled out and went in again. I moaned again. It felt good to me. Norska fucked me slowly for a few minutes, then increased the pace.
- Do you like my cock. Norska asked.
- Yes, very much. I answered through a moan.
She increased the pace and entered me at full length. I could feel her heavy balls slapping my ass. She was fucking me hard and fast, I moaned with every thrust. I loved it, the feeling of being stretched by a big cock was amazing. She spit in her palm and started jerking my cock. She fucked me faster, her cock hitting my prostate. I moaned loudly.

- Oh, yeah, baby, you're about to cum. I was close to it, and she could feel it. She increased the pace even more, and I cum first. I cum harder than I had ever cum before, my whole body shuddering....
- Oh yes, I'm cumming too.
She said it in a husky voice. My anus clenched around her cock and she let out a long moan. She was cumming in my ass, driving her cock all the way in. Her cock remained just as hard. She gripped my hips tightly and continued fucking me. I was surprised at her strength.
She fucked me like a wild animal. Until she cummed a second time. The second orgasm was a little less violent than the first. With a loud moan, the girl froze, spurting the rest of her cum into my colon. Then she pulled the cock out of me. And collapsed on the bed next to me. We looked at each other. Tired but satisfied. We took a breath, breathing heavily. I looked down at her cock, which was still erect.
- You know, I'd never had anal sex before. That was really something.
- Yeah, it was great. It went better than I imagined.
After catching our breath, we got dressed and went to the bathhouse. After we showered, we went back to bed.

5