Chapter 53 – Vampire Knight?
766 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


...

 
After heading into the patch of woods off the beaten trail, Lucy and Nox immediately made their way towards their destination in the forest with Lucy leading the way.
 
As they hurriedly neared their destination after walking for 20 minutes or so Lucy truly couldn’t believe how lucky shed been to not only be able to isolate the huge knight so easily but also have a place nearby to complete his turning.
 
Thankfully for her sake, the nearby cave where Mars completed his transition into her Blood Slave a year ago was only located 2km or so from the Merchant’s Strait and that’s  where they were now headed, little to Nox’s knowledge.
 
“Is this clearing you were talking about close? We’ve been walking for a while and it may be dark soon, let’s tur-“
 
“We’re here!” Lucy said just in time
 
At that moment the pair approached a massive and menacing cave nestled among some trees of staggering heights.
 
Located just in front of the cave, as Lucy had said, was a small clearing complete with dewy grass with fragrant and colorful flowers. Suffice to say, the picturesque view of the small clearing contrasted greatly with the cave’s menacing appearance.
 
“Here you can go all out with no worry or prying eyes or injuring innocent bystanders, I practice here pretty often” said Lucy finally breaking the silence that enveloped the two from the scene’s majesty
 
“Yeah, it is perfect for that I have to admit… Well let’s get to it I can show you a few sets of movements or would you rather spar first?” Nox asked clearly ready for their training session
 
“Let’s spar first” she replied while assuming a position just opposite the knight’s in the clearing, “but first you should take off that armor I don’t think it’ll be a fair fight if you don’t’. Can you even take that off? I don’t think I’ve seen you outside of it haha”
 
“O-Of course!”
 
At that moment the huge knight’s figure was encased in golden motes of runic light that seemed to appear and vanish along with his armor in an instant into his very skin.
 
After the flashy disappearance of his armor Nox stood standing in simple combat trousers, a tunic, and a pair of adventurer’s boots.
 
However, his face and features still had their heroic charm about them and his defined muscles seemed only more detailed now that they weren’t covered by his armor.
 
And of course, his inhuman height of 8 feet tall remained unchanged even outside of his sturdy armor. As Lucy took in the fine specimen of a knight, she secretly rejoiced for he would soon be serving her.
 
“Oh wow I’ve never seen an armor like that before! You must have spent a mountain of gold coins on it huh?” exclaimed Lucy in feigned interest as she ran over and began to inspect the knight’s skin
 
As Nox stared down at Lucy cute face staring wide eyed at the points of his skin that the armor disappeared into he released a light chuckle before relenting to explaining a bit more,
 
“Haha I didn’t have to pay for it at all, the kingdom’s army supplied it. It’s the latest and special issue armor for the kingdom’s top Great Knights. No two sets are alike. To be given this set was a great honor for me because they’re a very limited quantity now. But the process of receiving it ha ha was a bit painful to be honest. They have to carve runes on your very bones in order for the armor to tap into your ki and be able to disappear and appear at will like it just did.”
 
After hearing his explanation behind the runic armor Lucy actually was quite interested in the technology used to create it, however she kept on with her surveying of his skin and soon felt a grumble in her stomach.
 
Nox on the other hand found Lucy’s childlike amazement with his armor to be cute and enjoyed the attention it brought him. As a warrior things like swords, armors, battles, and techniques all interested him and anyone who shared those interests interested him as well especially a young woman.
 
"By the way...did you really mean what you said in Grimsby? About giving anything to get those orphans their freedom I mean" Lucy asked abruptly
 
She knew her question was off topic and probably out of the blue but she had to know before she made her next move.
 
Despite her usually ruthless nature Lucy really would rather not turn anyone into a vampire against their wishes, she still remembered how distraught she was after she found out she had been turned.
 
A hazy look came across Nox's eyes as he thought back to what he said in Grimsby.
 
"I-I did" he admitted, " I know it may seem foolish but I would gladly give up my own freedom so they could have theirs... this kingdom, the nobles, even the commoners! They all look down on us like we're property...if only you knew how cruel this world could be to slaves, and they-we truly don't deserve it... I-I just want us to have a fair chance at life like everybody else I guess."
 
There was a long stretch of silence after Nox finished speaking. Lucy was hoping he'd say yes but she didn't expect his reason to be so... selfless and pure, it took her off guard.
 
"This world truly is unfair...But what if i told you I had the gold and the power to do just that Nox? What if I told you I had bought the Giant's bloodline slaves already and I'd give them a fair chance at life if you served me, forever?" Lucy questioned almost hauntingly
 
At that moment Nox felt tremors all over his body, he couldn't believe what Lucy was saying.
 
"I-Impossible- do you even know how much gold it would cost to purchase them there's no way-"
 
"It's true!" she cut him off, "You should know Nox, I'm not a commoner by any means, in fact I am a regent, in my own right. And gold is far from an issue, did you forget I'm the business manager for the top mercenary company in this town?  With that being said, this is a limited time opportunity and I need an answer now.  Don't you want to be free? To set those orphans free? To be a family together, with them and I? I know you do Nox... and I can make all of that happen... just, say yes."
 
'She's of noble blood?!' Nox was shocked, 'but now that I think about it she does have that aura and air about her... but if she's the real deal, than her offer must be too... but forever? Isn't that too long...oh fuck it, I've been waiting for this chance forever!'
 
"The kingdom would never let us go, as long as we're in the Hale kingdom's borders we'd never be safe! Even if you're a noble there's-"
 
" My country is nowhere near the Hale Kingdom so they will just have to be upset, just let me worry about all of that"
 
Nox paused for a moment before nodding profusely.
 
"...If all what you say is true, then...of, course yes! A thousand times yes!"
 
At that moment a sinister satisfied smile stretched across Lucy's flawless face.
 
"That's all you had to say..."
 
"Haha" Nox chuckled at how cute yet domineering Lucy could be, "Well  lets seal our deal with a duel, I'm ready when you ar-"
 
Suddenly seeing her chance, Lucy struck midsentence.
 
At her height of only 5+’ feet she had to clear a distance of 3 feet or so to reach Nox’s jugular. But using her telekinesis, she shot herself up to his neck and latched her mouth on with a smile.
 
As soon as Lucy tasted the warm and savory taste of the half giant knight’s blood she knew she had chosen a great progeny.
 
'Mmm... he'll make an excellent vampire knight...the first of his kind actually!'
 
Just the two mouthfuls of the blood she’d swallowed so far seemed to make her entire body’s muscles and cultivation vibrate. She made sure to make the feeding feel as pleasurable as possible but she still felt some resistance from him as expected.
 
“What … are … you …doing” Nox whispered as his eyes fought to roll back in his head.
 
By this point Lucy had latched onto him fully in a bear hug, arms and legs, included. But because he was the strongest prey she’d ever taken on, Lucy didn’t hesitate to use all the pureblood vampiric strength at her disposal.
 
She gripped onto him until she heard his bones creak and then increased her sucking speed...

 
15