Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?
733 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Arc 1. Helping the “White Lotus” find peace

 

[Author~ Warning explicit content, NSFW/ish][ ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ]



 

 

Waiting for Han Jun to come back I got bored and started to look around the room. Looking around the room I frowned. The room was simple with almost no color or furniture. Including the bed, I was laying in there was only a black large desk with a matching chair and a black couch with a small round table and a gray-toned rug. 

 

Sitting up from the bed a wave of sadness hit me The room looks so empty and lifeless

 

Hearing the door open I looked over, walking in Han Jun looked at me with a helpless expression on his face. 

 

“Yu Jie why did you sit up? You can stay laying down, I already contacted your parents they said you can stay over”

 

Walking over to the table he reached for a small bottle bringing the bottle over to me he sighed.

 

“This is the ointment the doctor gave you for your bruises right? I’ll help you apply it”

 

Nodding I moved the cover off of me scooting closer to the edge of the bed. Sitting next to me Han Jun smiled.

 

“Tell me if it hurts or if I press too hard”

 

Squeezing the bottle he applied some ointment to the bruise on my lip. Looking at him I smiled. His fingers trembled as he lightly applied the ointment acting as if I was a porcelain doll that could shatter at any time. Seeing his serious expression I chuckled.

 

Startled he pulled his hand back and looked at me concerned “Did it hurt?

 

Laughing I shook my head “No I just found your expression funny”

 

Touching his face he wrinkled his eyebrows “My expression?

 

Reaching out I placed my hand over his cheek “Han Jun...Thank you”

 

Leaning into my palm he looked at me, his head cocked to the side “Why are you thanking me?

 

Rubbing his face with my thumb I smiled “Thank you for showing me such a gentle expression”

 

Grabbing my hand he shook his head “Don’t thank me for things like this, It’s only natural after all I Like you Yu Jie”

 

Biting his lip he looked at me nervously “I know you might think it's too soon to say this but I can’t help what I feel, every time I see you my heart feels warm. I feel like you are what I have been looking for all this time”

 

Jumping into his arms I wrap my arms around his neck. Not expecting that Han Jun froze for a second but soon his arms gently wrapped around me. Stroking my hair He chuckled.

 

“Yu Jie…”

 

“Call me Yu”

 

Squeezing me slightly his smile widened “Then call me Jun”

 

Nodding I smiled into his shoulder “Jun”

 

Grabbing me so that we’re face to face he looked at me eagerly “Say it again”

 

“Jun”

 

“Again”

 

“Jun”

 

Looking me in the eyes his expression turned serious, like as if he was savoring the taste of my name on his tongue he called out to me  “ ….Yu”

 

Laughing I grabbed his arms and let myself fall back landing softly into the bed holding him close to me. Looking down at him I smiled This is the first time I’ve seen him so flustered

 

Laying stiffly in my arms Jun’s face was flushed red as well as his ears. Leaning my head down I gave him a long kiss on his forehead. Feeling him relax in my arms I felt relieved. I feel bad for keeping him up hopefully like this he can sleep without having to worry about me

Walking to the young master’s room one of the maids slowly opened the door ready to deliver the Young Masters sleeping pills he had just run out of. Peeking in she looked amazed. Two men, one big one small cuddled together on the bed.

 

 The small man held the big man as if he was his treasure, Cradling his head and back while the bigger man curled into the smaller man’s embrace. Soft breathing echoed in the room. For once the gloomy room seemed to light up with new life. 

[System: ~Ding~ Wake up Master]

 

Rubbing my eyes I looked around confused. Where am I?! 

 

[System: Get Up]

 

Looking out the window I groaned.

 

[Yu Jie: Wtf the sun is barely coming out. Wake up for what Σ(`Д´ )!?]

 

[System: Luo Bai is outside making a fuss] 

 

Sitting up I was about to get up when I was suddenly pulled back into bed startled I yelled.

 

“Ahh what the F*ck?! Ghost?! 

 

Feeling the sheets move I looked over to see Jun shaking as he laughed. Embarrassed, I struggled to get out of his hold. Pulling me closer to him by my waist Jun tried to hold in his laugh. 

 

“Good morning Yu...You’re as energetic as always”

 

Blushing I pulled his arms off of my waist making my way to the edge of the bed. Once again Jun pulled me back. Landing on top of him I froze. Our noses touched and our lips were only a hairs length away from each other.

 

 I could feel his warm breath on my face as he chuckled. Liking my lips I looked away from him feeling my face start to burn. Tensing up I shot Jun a glare. 

 

Blinking his eyes at me he flashed an innocent smile making my heart flutter. I would have believed he was innocent if not for his hands that were currently caressing my back ambiguously. 

 

After I fainted I sweat through all my clothes so now, I was wearing one of Jun’s silk black button-up shirts. Thankfully I still had my underwear on.

 

 On my body, the shirt was very oversized causing me to roll up the sleeves, the shirt stopped at just above my knees. Basically, it looked like I was wearing a nightgown. The only difference is that it. Is. very. thin!

 

“S-Stop harassing me...pervert”  

 

Raising his eyebrow he leaned in close to my ear “Me a pervert? But you were the one saying you wanted me to touch you” 

 

Eyes wide I looked at him “When did I say that?!

 

Looking at my lips with a dark gaze Jun smiled “Last night”

 

Eyes widening I stared into his eyes trying to see if he was lying. 

 

[Yu Jie: Little Bun Is it t-]

 

[System: ~Ding~ ]

 

Seeing a replay of last night I couldn’t believe my eyes. In the middle of the night, I woke up crawling on top of Jun trying to unbutton his shirt. Waking up Jun grabbed my hand giving me an odd look. His silver eyes flashing.  His deep voice echoed in the silent room.

 

“Yu what are you doing?

 

In the video, you could see me tilt my head in confusion “Undressing you”

 

“Why?

 

“I thought you might be hot”

 

“I’m not hot you can go back to sleep”

 

Frowning I bit my lip dissatisfied “No”

 

Sighing Jun pulled me to lay next to him. Gently kissing my forehead he covered us in the sheets.

 

“Let’s sleep Yu”

 

Pouting I climbed on top of him again this time holding his arms. Sighing Jun looked at me seeming tired. Tearing up I frowned.

 

“What you said you liked me...was that a lie?

 

Wide-eyed Jun sat up holding my waist to make sure I wouldn't fall. Face to face with me jun frowned.

 

“I like you I would never lie about that”

 

“B-But you don’t want me to undress you”

 

“Why do you want to undress me?

 

“Your Hot”

 

“But I’m not”

 

“Yes you are”

 

Sighing Jun laid his head in the crook of my neck. Wrapping my arms around his back I kissed his ear. Startled Jun looked at me in wonder.

 

“What are you doing?

 

“...I kissed your ear”

 

Sighing Jun messaged his temples “I only have so much self-control Yu so please let’s just sleep”

 

Wrapping my arms around his neck I shook my head “No I want to touch you”

 

Looking at me Jun sighed “Fine...Just don’t go too far”

 

A dazzling smile appeared on my face, seeing my smile Jun sighed. Happily, I started touching his hair ruffling it. Then I touched his ears using my fingers to lightly rub his earlobes. Then I leaned in close to admire his long eyelashes. Using my finger I lightly stroked his eyelashes.

 

I then moved on to his lips also gently stroking them with my finger. Gripping the sheets Jun licked his lips. As I was just about to touch his chest he grabbed my hand.

 

“That’s enough, Lets sleep”

 

Frowning I looked up at him then the edges of my lips tilted up. Jun was with one hand holding my arm and with the other hand gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. His hair was messy giving him a very sexy aura, His ears and cheeks were flushed pink and his feverish eyes were watching me as he bit his lip.

 

Grabbing his hand I put his hand to my face. “Jun Don’t you want to touch me too?

 

Through grit teeth, he growled out “Yu don’t tease me”

 

“I’m not I want you to touch me”

 

Ending the video at lightning speed I tried to jump off the bed only to be caught by Jun. Replicating the way I held him down last night he held me down, then he smiled.

 

“Remember now?

 

Avoiding his gaze I chuckled nervously “um haha remember what?

 

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jun let my hands go and began to ruffle my hair.

 

“Ahhh what are you doing?!

[System: It's about time master had a taste of his own medicine, Han Jun fighting (ง ˙o˙ว]

[Yu Jie: Little Bun?! How could you wish bad on me Σ( ° △ °||| ]

[System: Oh I accidentally sent that |ω・)]

[Yu Jie: Liar(о・_・)ノ~(ノ_<。) ]

-
-

-

-

Panting I glared at Jun. With a big smile on his face, Jun leaned down kissing my ear. Shivers ran through my body as I groaned. Gripping onto his arm I could feel my ear burn where his lips touched as he repeatedly kissed me.

 

Ha Ah S-stop my ears are ah s-sensitive”

 

As if he hadn’t heard me Jun nibbled on my ear. Quickly placing my hand over my mouth I almost let out a weird sound. Smacking Jun’s arm I glared at him.

 

Looking at my flushed face and my teary eyes Jun’s eyes darkened. Moving my hand away from my mouth I pouted. About to start reprimanding him I took a big breath.

 

“Jun y-Mph” Eyes widening I froze Eh?! Ehhhh?! f-french kiss right off the bat Eh?!

 

[System: I will be temporarily in sleep mode つ﹏⊂]

 

Even though I had taken a deep breath I felt like I was short of breath, my heart and body burned as if yelling more, give me more. Entangling his tongue with mine I shivered at the heat. Gripping onto his clothes my groans and whines of protest slowly turned into moans that made my face burn in embarrassment. 

 

Holding the back of my head Jun deepened the kiss, making me dizzy. At some point, my tongue also ravaged the inside of Jun’s mouth causing a few groans to spill out of his mouth. 

 

Hearing his groans I felt the pit of my stomach grow hot. Wrapping my arms around his neck I plastered my body onto his trying to feel more of him. Ambiguous moans and groans filled the room. 

 

It’s not enough pulling away slightly. I started to unbutton Jun’s shirt. Noticing what I was trying to do Jun changed his position and pulled me onto his lap. Messaging my hips he licked his lips as he watched me fumble with his buttons. 

 

Seeing the frustration on my face at not being able to unbutton his shirt he leaned in and pecked my face then he slowly left butterfly kisses on my neck unbuttoning my shirt as he went. His husky voice whispered near my ear.

 

“There’s no rush Yu, Take your time”

 

Finally unbuttoning the last button I smiled. Cressing his well-defined body I gulped.

 

Mumbling I stared at him in amazement “he’s all mine?

 

Tilting his head to kiss my neck he chuckled. My whole body trembled as he sucked on my neck leaving a mark. Pointing at his neck Jun smiled.

 

“Your mine and I’m yours”

 

Gulping I used his shoulders to get up. Kissing his neck lightly then nibbling his neck I felt Jun shiver as he groaned. Gripping my hips Jun tilted his head back slightly. Leaning back I looked at the mark on his neck in satisfaction. Mine

 

Leaning in Jun kissed my lips gently it was a sweet and gentle kiss. Then he slowly deepened it. Once again the kiss grew fierce as we fought over dominance over the other’s mouth. Feeling Jun’s hand caressing my thigh a heat traveled from my toes all the way through my body.  Moaning loudly I held onto his shoulders. 

 

Sucking and kissing down my chest Jun had me a panting and moaning mess. The oversized shirt I was wearing hung from my shoulders exposing the front side of my body fully. 

Kissing me once again Jun used one hand to hold me up as his other hand ran rampant along my body. The stimulation from both sensations was so strong I swore I could see stars. In my daze, I heard the vague sound of a notification and then the sound of the door opening. 

-

-

-

-

Grabbing the sheets Jun quickly draped them over me before hugging me close to his chest. Still, in a daze, I looked at Jun with a frown. Looking at his handsome face that was still slightly flushed. I had the sudden urge to cover him in the sheets, but quickly gave up on the idea when I saw his cold but sharp silver eyes. 

 

Behind the wide-open door stood Luo Bai, two of Jun’s maids, a butler, and two other men. Seeing their master the two maids and the butler stepped aside. The two maid’s faces were flushed red as they looked at the floor. The butler’s face was stone cold and seemed to be unaffected by the current events but if you looked closely the tips of his ears were flushed pink. 

 

Luo Bai stood with his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, his face red with what one would assume a mix of embarrassment and anger. Looking at him coldly Jun’s cold and oppressing voice rang out causing everyone to shudder.

 

“Mister Bai, I do believe it’s quite rude to barge into other people’s personal quarters Is it not?

 

Gulping Luo Bai noded “Yes it is, I apologize Mister Han, but I had something important to discuss with you”

 

Coldly Jun snorted “It’s only important if I deem it so mister Bai, or have you forgotten?

 

Peeking at Luo Bai through the sheets I smiled   It seems like he hasn’t realized

 

Anger flashed through Luo Bai’s eyes but was quickly replaced with a smile “Well yes but I have a really good proposition for you, Mister Han” 

 

Jun adjusted his arms to further cover me causing his chest to be on full display. Seeing Luo Bai’s expression change I caught a flash of lust in his eyes causing me to wrinkle my eyebrows. Following his gaze, my killing intent oozed out. 

 

Gritting my teeth I grabbed the blanket and hugged Jun covering his whole body with mine and making sure both of us were hidden from prying eyes. Arms wrapped around Jun’s neck I turned, my gaze Ice cold. Pleasantly surprised Jun wrapped his arm around my waist. 

 

Looking at me blankly Luo Bai took a second to process before his eyes burned with hatred. Gritting his teeth he spat out my name like it was something disgusting.

 

[~Ding~ Affection meter- Luo Bai: -15% - Error ]

 

[Yu Jie: Heh Bring it on ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง]

 

“Kai Maxwell oh sorry! my bad it’s Yu Jie now right?

 

Looking at him I gave him a cold smile “Luo Bai Oh wait! isn’t it Mister Bai now”  

 

Balling his fist up he laughed “So what now you not only climb into Lei He’s bed but now your climbing ladders”

 

Hearing the comment about Lei He, my expression darkened “Don’t say his name you filthy bastard”

 

Shrugging Luo Bai gave me a malicious smile “I always did tell him you were worthless”

 

Eyes widening in anger I scoffed “Like you have any right to talk you two-faced B*tch”

 

[System: Yes cuss him out more Master! It's what he deserves ((งง •̀•̀__•́•́))งง]

Taking a peek at her young master the maid shivered, crying on the inside The young master is furious (( ༎ຶ ◡︎༎ຶ)

 

Jun’s eyes had been slowly darkening the more Luo Bai opened his mouth to bark. Slowly tightening his grip on my waist he looked between the both of us. 

 

“Also why do you say “I always told Lei He you were worthless” like if your opinion matters to him news flash he loathes you

 

Anger in his eyes Luo Bai took a step forward but noticing Jun’s expression he stiffened. Instead, he points at his forehead a smug smirk on his face. 

 

“How's the permanent mark I gave you working out for you?

 

Anger building in the pit of my stomach I clenched my teeth

 

[Yu Jie: I'm going to kick his ass. He's managed to anger me for real this time. From here on out its war]

 

[System: (((╹д╹;)))]

 

[Yu Jie: What? I thought that you wanted me to fight him?]

 

[System: M-Master t-that’s not it l-look at Han J-Jun! o((⊙﹏⊙))o. ]

 

Turning to look at Jun I flinched. Jun had a very cold smile on his face but his eyes were as icy as...Look I don’t know what but it’s scary. Shivering I smiled slightly at him completely ignoring the f*cking idiot that can’t seem to read the mood. 

 

“Jun?

 

Looking at me his expression softened slightly but not all the way, as he stroked my hair slightly to the side, exposing the scar on my forehead. 

 

Snuggling into his touch I was trying my best to sell meng. Seeing me acting cutesy Jun smiled but it quickly turned into a frown as he covered my face with the sheets. Whispering Jun patted my back.

 

“Button up our shirt’s while I talk to him Yu”

 

Nodding I obediently started to button up his shirt first. Looking over at Luo Bai Jun turned cold once again.

 

“Mister Bai After this I would like an apology”

 

“Yes of course...Also about the proposition, I wo-”

 

Putting his hand up to shush Luo Bai, Jun looked at me. Blinking innocently I smiled as I whispered  “What?

 

Seeing as I was already at the last two buttons Jun patted my head “That’s enough button up the rest of your buttons”

 

Nodding I did just that. Waving away Luo Bai to follow the maids to a different room Jun frowned. Getting up from the bed I was about to make my way to the bathroom when Jun Hugged me from behind setting his chin on my shoulder. 

 

Ruffling his hair I chuckled “What’s wrong?

 

Pouting Jun lifted me one arm on my back and the other holding my legs. Startled, I hugged his neck. Giving me a peck on the lips he then placed me on the bed. Walking over to his wardrobe he started to get dressed.

 

“Stay here I’ll go talk to him...don’t leave yet”

 

Admiring how cool he looks in a suit I nod “Ok I’ll stay but I have afternoon classes I need to go to later”

 

Nodding Jun fixed his cufflinks “I’ll drive you”

 

Smiling happily I nodded “yes!”

 

Turning back to look at me Jun smiled “I’ll be quick that way we can have breakfast together”

 

“Really?! I’m so excited I’ve never had breakfast with anyone before” 

 

Looking at me with his brows wrinkled Jun looking concerned “You haven’t?

 

Realizing I slipped up I laughed awkwardly “No I have but not with….my lover”

 

Relieved Jun smiled “There’s a first for everything I hope I can experience everything alongside you”

 

Looking down I nodded “Mm”

 

As Jun was about to open the door he suddenly turned to look at me. Sitting up straight I wrinkled my brows.

 

“Forgot something?

 

Nodding Jun walked over with a serious expression “Be warier of Luo Bai Yu...I hear he has a...odd taste”

 

Lips twitching I raised my eyebrow “Eh?

 

Sitting on the bed next to me Jun shook his head “Everyone in the business world is spreading this around and pulling out of business deals with him but it’s not known to the public yet”

 

Nodding I leaned in closer to him “Ok and?

 

“It seems like Luo Bai subscribed to a few *cough* racy? No um...inappropriate magazines”

 

Dumbfounded, I looked at Jun. Embarrassed Jun avoided my eye contact. Holding my stomach I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. Confused Jun frowned.

 

“Why are you laughing?

 

Wiping the tears from my eyes I pecked Jun’s lips “It was me”

 

Raising his eyebrow he sighed “You-”

 

In a fit of laughter, I fell into the bed. Shaking his head Jun got up. “It was foolish of me to warn you after all”

 

Shaking my head I laughed “No I appreciate it also...isn't that what lovers are for?

 

Looking at me with a warm expression he nodded.

 

Alone in the room, I laughed some more.

 

[System: Master what kind of magazines did you subscribe Luo Bai to for people to stop doing business with him? Were they that bad?]

 

[Yu Jie: ...Little Bun just promise me to stay in your cat form in front of Luo Bai]

 

[System: eh? Why? ( ˘•ω•˘ )]

 

[Yu Jie: At first I did it to bring awareness to the problem but I didn’t expect…]

 

[System: Expect? Expect what?]

 

[Yu Jie: ...He likes young people…]

 

[System: ...Isn’t he garbage an absolute pile of f*cking dog shit ༼ง=ಠ益ಠ=༽ง ...Wait then what was the magazine? D-Don’t tell me its ch-chi- Nooooo |д・) ] 

 

[Yu Jie: ...I wanted to get Luo Bai busted and then the media would cover it then these nasty distributors would get caught in the crossfire…]

 

[System: Noooooo (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) M-Master I think he can be an exception ( • ̀~ •́ )✄╰U╯]

 

[Yu Jie: I was thinking that too My Dear Little Bun ( • ̀~ •́ )✄]

Walking through the halls Jun had a smile on his face. Luo Bai really is foolish to think he’s a CEO of a company. Heh, so Yu is the one that subscribed Luo Bai to all of those indecent magazines, Amazing.  I won’t have to do anything My Yu seems to be able to handle him all by himself. 

 

Eyes darkening Jun clenched his fist  But if he tries to touch Yu again...I’ll end him myself.

 


 

Tell me what you guys thought about the chapter |ω・)Im not very good at certain scenes in my opinion...its my first time writing this type of scene. (//ω//) Hope my dear readers enjoyed this chapter. ≧ω≦ Have a good day ~

  

 

 

 

 

 
27