Helping the pure jade find peace
416 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thinking of posting 2 ch per week what days do you pefer?
  • Saturday and Sunday Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sunday and monday Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other/comment down below Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on May 28, 2020 06:16 PM.

Arc 2. Helping the pure jade find peace



 

 

In a black space stood a young man around 18 years old. His brown hair was slightly messy and his brown phoenix eyes were dull as he looked around. Suddenly a blue orb appeared and hovered in front of the young man. 

 

Turning into his original form the system threw himself into Yu Jie’s arms. Tightening his arms around Yu Jie the system let his tears fall. Soft sobbing echoed through the black space. 

 

[Let’s take our time before we move to the next world...Little Bun]

 

 

[mhm…]

 

Sitting in the space Yu Jie looked at his hands in a daze Would he...move on I wonder. Sitting next to Yu Jie the system looked out into the darkness. 

 

[Master….Do you want to pick a skill to learn?]

 

Blinking Yu Jie slowly nodded his head [I should huh...Yes show me my options]

 

[ ~Ding~ Skills available~  ]

 

  1. Hacking Lv:8 
  2. Reading emotions Lv.8
  3. Reading Lips Lv.7
  4. marksmanship Lv. 6

 

[I want to choose marksmanship]

 

 

 

[ ok you can enter the-]

 

 

[I’m going now...I’ll see you in a couple of years]

 

 

[Ah? Mm see you...dad]

 

 

Coming out of the study space Yu Jie had a smirk on his lips as he walked over to the system. Eyes wide the system rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

 

[You finished in under 200 years this time]

 

[Surprised? Isn’t your dad cool?]

 

Chuckling the system nodded [The coolest only second to my pa-......what level did you upgrade too?]

 

[Level 10 heh]

 

[Level 10?!]

 

[Yep...Are you ready to go?]

 

[...Yes]

 

Even before I could open my eyes a sharp pain shot through my body. Gripping my wrist my fingers slipped on a slick wet substance. Snapping my eyes open I quickly held onto the desk in front of me with one hand.

 

 

 Looking down black spots appeared in my vision as I slowly inched to the floor. Sitting on the floor I closed my eyes tightly. In the rare moments of clarity from the pain, I could hear my Little Bun’s voice.

 

 

[Hold on for----longer] 

 

Catching sight of a glass cup on the table I couldn’t tear my gaze away.

 

 

“Jun why do you always kiss my forehead...I already told you it wasn’t your fault” 

 

 

“...I know but it became a habit after so many years”

 

Limping over to the table I reached for the cup slowly.  suddenly my hand was grasped and I turned startled.

 

 

“Da- Yu Jie what are you doing?! Are you crazy!?

 

 

Snapping out of my daze I held my head in my hands. Catching the glasses that had fallen off I shook my head  “I...Let’s not bring this up again”

 

 

 

Helping me sit down my little bun gave me a pained look “Don’t try something like that again”

 

 

 

“I wont...it was because of the pain...I lost my mind for a bit” 

 

 

 

Grabbing the handkerchief from my pocket I pressed down on the wound on my wrist. Watching me with concern Little bun wrinkled his brows. 

 

 

 

“....Are you ok now?

 

 

 

“Yeah so go before someone sees you”

 

 

 

“Ok”

 

Bursting into blue runes, Little bun disappeared. Calming my heart I looked around the room. An office? The original host’s office? Is he a CEO? 

 

 

Looking around the room I spotted a mirror and went to stand in front of it. The man looking back at me in my reflection is tall and muscular but not overly muscular. His facial features are masculine but soft making him look younger than he is. His light brown hair was short and his bangs stopped just above his light blue phoenix eyes. 

 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Little Bun show me the missions...Start with the original host]

 

 

 

[~Ding~ The original host of this body is named Owen Gray he’s 26 years old and is the personal secretary of Noah Levine CEO of O&N entertainment. He has had a lover since his second year of college. He-]

 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Lover?! No way!.... What’s their name?!]

 

 

[System: Noah Levine...EH? =͟͟͞͞(꒪⌓꒪*)]

 

 

[Yu Jie: EH?! No way! Quick tell me about their relationship Σ(*゚д゚ノ)ノ ]

 

 

 

[~Ding~ Owen met Noah in college. Noah is a rich second generation who was spoiled by his parents since birth. Owen and Noah are polar opposites as Owen is an orphan and worked multiple jobs to be able to pay his tuition. Noah is 2 years older than Owen. Owen caught Noah’s attention during a school trip and so Noah began to pursue Owen. Owen gradually fell in love with Noah and the two started dating. 

 

 

Graduating from college Noah took over his father’s company cosmic entertainment and renamed it O&N entertainment as a show of love to Owen. He also hired Owen as his personal secretary. Owen never let Noah take the other step in their relationship and insisted on going public before doing “That”. But Noah was soon blinded by all of his power and with several of his “friends” in his circle offering him beautiful women he was soon swallowed by greed and lust. Over the past 3 years, Noah cheated on Owen multiple times with different women and thought he hid it well.

 

 

[Yu Jie:...Dude, if you want to cheat don’t have your lover be your secretary...Idiot scum]

 

 

After seeing yet another woman come out of Noah’s office with hickeys Owen decided to slit his wrist in anger. He wanted to see Noah’s face when he saw his bloody wrist...He just wanted to test him one last time but unfortunately, he died of blood loss.  Noah never came to check on him until the next day, after he woke up scared of being found out by Owen about him taking a woman home while drunk. Realizing Owen didn’t come home that night Noah finally heard the news.]

 

[Yu Jie: Haaa 凸( ̄ヘ ̄)What kind of stupid-...Is the original host Blind?! Che show me his request’s]

 

 

 

 ~Ding~ Hosts body wishes~

 

  1. Break up with Noah 
  2. Find true love

 

[Yu Jie:.....True love heh ahh great alright ahahahahahah]

 

 

 

[System: ...Dad? (ó﹏ò。)]

 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Give me the world’s information]

 

 

 

[~Ding~ The male lead Luke Aster is 24 and one of the most sought after and respected young entrepreneurs. He single-handedly built his tech company Star electronics from the ground up. 

 

 

His very sunny and easygoing attitude quickly made him the publics’ favorite. Seeing his company prosper Luke thought it was about time he branched out and thus met Noah and began working alongside him. Working with Noah Luke happened to run into the female lead Iris Aines, an up and coming actress under Nohas company. After running into her multiple times Luke slowly began feeling drawn to her. She was very intelligent and sweet and soon Luke fell in love with her.

 

 

Pulling strings behind the scenes and constantly showing his favor. Iris slowly fell in love with him also and so the two of them entered a relationship. On the day Iris won the award for actress of the year Luke got down on one knee and proposed. Accepting Iris moved in with Luke along with her brother Isaac. Unfortunately due to the shock of the death of Isaac one year later Iris disappeared and Luke handed over the company and traveled the world looking for her. 

 

[Yu Jie: Am I supposed to feel sorry for them? I dont..Moving on who is it?]

 

 

 

[System: Isaac Aine’s death was gruesome and unjust...He’s your mission target ]

 

 

 

~Ding~ World mission tasks~

 

Help Isaac find happiness ~ Time limit: 4 years In progress

 

Help Isaac avoid his bad fate ~ Time Limit: 4 years In progress

 

Find out who the object of revenge is ~  Time limit: 2 years

 

Get target peoples affection to 88~  In progress

 

Get the object of revenge affection to 0~ In progress 

 

[Yu Jie: Show me the affection meters for all of the main characters]

 

 

[~Ding~ Affection meter~

 

Luke Aster- 77%

 

Noah Levine- 69%

 

Isaac Ains- 30%

 

Iris Ains- 40% 

 

[Yu Jie:...]

 

[System: Dad A man and Iris are currently arguing outside]

 

 

Looking down into the parking lot I could vaguely make out two figures.  Watching as the girl grabbed the man's arm and tried to pull him into the building, the man didn’t even budge as he shook his head. Raising my eyebrow I scoffed. 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Didn’t you say she was smart?]

 

[System: I feel wronged… it’s Luke that said she was smart not me (  ̄ー ̄)]

 

 

 

Walking out of the office I made my way downstairs hoping to catch some gossip. Standing in the elevator I whistled 10th floor huh...Impressive  

 

 

As soon as the elevator doors opened in the lobby I heard 2 different notifications.

 

 

~Ding~

 

[System: Master! Quickly the female lead is about to be kidnapped!]

 

 

Running out of the elevator I headed towards the doors in a rush. 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Wtf Why?! I just got here!] 

 

 

Loosening my tie I turned a corner and slowed down walking towards a petite girl being blocked by 3 large men. The girl had her back to a brick wall and was arguing with one of the big men. The place where the female lead was being confronted wasn't that far from the company. That's weird...why would they corner her near the company?  

 

 

The corner of her eyes were red and her green eyes darted around in panic. Seeing one of the men reach out to grab her long dark brown hair I grabbed his hand. Calmly pushing up the glasses on my nose I gave his hand a forceful squeeze. 

 

 

Moving the man aside I handed her a handkerchief to wipe her tears thinking How many handkerchiefs does this man have?!

 

 

 Opening my mouth I was stunned at the deep voice that came out. 

 

 

“Ms.Iris the CEO wishes to see you”

 

 

“A-Ah?”

 

 

“If you don't want to see him I’ll tell hi-”

 

 

“N-No I’m going right now”

 

 

Watching as she ran off an odd feeling bubbled in my chest. Letting go of the man's arms I gave a polite smile and turned ready to leave. Reaching for my collar one of the men yelled out angrily.

 

 

“Where the F*ck do you think you're going?!

 

 

 

Dodging him lightly I turned around with a blank expression “Back to work”

 

 

 

Moving to encircle me the men laughed. “Hey your Noah Levine’s B*ch right?

 

 

 

Vulgar laughter spilled out of the 3 men’s mouths. Looking at them my eyes darkened and my killing internet oozed. Giving them my brightest smile I chuckled.

 

 

 

“Shut the F*ck up Trash”

 

 

 

Stunned by my smile they stared at me with a dumb expression on their faces then seeming to finally process what I said they all burst out in cuss words. Reaching for me they pinned me to the wall. Casting a glance around me I Sighed.

 

 

 

[Yu Jie: Tell me if anyone comes]

 

 

 

[System: Yes sir(─∀─)ゞ]

 

 

 

Twisting the man's arm that was holding me I then aimed at the other man's leg kicking him down. Seeing that things aren't going well for the other two the third man charged at me. Shoving away the man next to me he hit the wall and slid down.

 

 

Reaching into my pocket I quickly threw my very heavy pen at the man's ankle. With a thud, the man hit the ground holding his ankle in pain. F*ck Why is the pen so heavy?

 

 

 

“F*ck I think its broken Son of a B*ch”

 

 

 

Getting close to the man’s face I flashed him a smile and patted his face “Sorry to disappoint but I’m an orphan”

 

 

 

Walking back to the company I cursed under my breath as I fixed my appearance 

 

 

 

“Noah’s what?....B*ch? Heh In his dreams...He can’t afford me that scum man”

 

 

 

Coming in through the doors I was tying my tie my head down. Bumping into something I cursed.

 

 

“Shit what the hell a wall? 

 

 

Hearing a chuckle I looked up meeting warm silver eyes. Feeling my hands tremble I gripped my tie. Without thinking I mumbled.

 

 

 

H-Han Jun? 

          

 

  

 
16