Do I look that weak?
122 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Helping the White Moonlight's Substitute find peace


Sitting in the nurse’s office I finally got a good look at Leo as I put my glasses back on. He laid on the bed next to me with his eyes closed. His brown fluffy hair parted unevenly showing off his left ear full of piercings. He also wore a metal bracelet on his left wrist and a metal ring on his middle finger on both hands. His blue fox eyes that were currently closed make his features appear sharp when open. He wore his uniform with his tie a bit loose and his white shirt had risen up a little showing off his strong waist. On his feet, he wore running shoes with red laces that were tied twice.

 

As if feeling Aiden’s stare Leo’s blue eyes fluttered open and he turned to look at Aiden. “What’s up? Does it hurt?

 

Startled, Aiden's Violet eyes widened and he quickly looked away. “N-No….Th-Thank you”

 

Sitting up from the bed Leo ran his fingers through his hair. “No Problem thanks to you I got to sleep”

 

[Yu Jie: …...He only helped so he could sleep in the nurse's office]

 

[System: |ω・)ノ Please calm down you're clearly angry]

 

[Yu Jie: (¬_¬)]

 

Seeing that Aiden was silent once again Leo shrugged and got up to leave. “Well, I'm going back...Wait for the nurse she should be back soon”

 

Seeing as the boy was about to leave Aiden clenched the fabric of his vest. “N-NAme?

 

Turning around Leo looked surprised “what?

 

Feeling his ears flush, Aiden bit his lip. “Y-You’re N-Name-sssii”

 

Because of his nervousness Aiden bit the tip of his tongue causing him to hiss in pain, putting his hand over his mouth Aidens eyes watered. A light chuckle sounded out in the empty office and slowly got louder. Walking over to Aiden Leo brushed Aiden’s bangs up and smiled. 

 

“Hey you're actually pretty cute...My name is Leo”

 

Ding~ [System: Affection rate went up now at 30%]

 

Dumbfounded Aiden looked at Leo with watery eyes causing Leo to wipe away the tears at the corner of Aiden’s eyes. “Did it hurt?

 

In a trance, Aiden nodded “I-It Hurts” Suddenly Aiden couldn't hold back his tears as his shoulders shook. “It really hurts uwahhhhh” 

 

Stunned Leo looked around panicked “D-Don't cry...Hey It's ok”

 

Aiden felt a bit light-headed as he cried and gripped Leo’s shirt. With a helpless expression Leo awkwardly hugged Aiden and patted his back trying to soothe the frail boy.

 

“Shh it's ok, It's ok the nurse will come soon, and then it won't hurt...Be strong until then ok?”

 

This is the sight the nurse walked into and her lip twitched “What's going on Leo?

 

Sniffling Aiden sat on the bed, eyes red as the nurse held his wrist gently. Standing to the side Leo had his arms crossed as he leaned on the wall. 

 

“Well it doesn't seem like you need a cast but I will have to bind your wrist, you'll have to keep it on for at least a week if not more” 

 

Off to the side, Leo spoke up “Teacher what about his tongue?”

 

Looking at Leo from the corner of her eye the nurse sighed and then turned to look at Aiden “Can you open your mouth for me?”

 

Embarrassed Aiden shook his head only to be interrupted by Leo’s stern voice “Let her see”

 

Raising his head Aiden looked at Leo and his eyes watered slightly. Seeing him like this Leo sighed thinking Aiden was just like the little rascal he raised a long time ago and pushed himself off the wall. Walking over Leo gently held Aiden’s jaw with a serious expression. “Open”

 

Shocked by Leo’s actions Aiden opened his mouth and let the nurse check his cut. Shaking her head the nurse sighed “It seems like a pretty deep cut you won't be able to eat or drink anything hot or spicy for at least 3 weeks or you risk it getting infected” 

 

Letting go of Aidens jaw, Leo patted Aiden on his head as a way to soothe the boy. “See that's why you should let her check now we know you can't eat spicy food”

 

Ding~ [System: Leo’s affection meter went up it is now at 50%]

 

[Yu Jie: Is his type the meek kind???]

 

[System: Seems like you remind him of a cat he raised when he was young pft]

 

[Yu Jie: Scram?!]

 

Aiden sat on the bed as Leo stood in front of him with his hands in his pocket. Leo’s blue eyes look at Aiden with keen interest. Aiden started to fidget under Leo’s gaze but Leo didn't look away. 

 

Turning back around the nurse rolled her eyes, kids these days. Pouring some liquid into a small paper cup she was about to call out to them when the door to the nurse’s office opened and a deep voice sounded. “Teacher Dion cut his finger again”

 

Turning to see the two boys the nurse’s expression turned fierce “Dion this is the fifth time this week and it's barely Tuesday! What on earth were you doing?

 

Hearing the nurse’s scolding Leo turned his head to see what was going on, looking down Aiden quietly sighed in relief that the boy had finally stopped staring at him. Leo’s ear twitched as he heard a small sigh and he looked at Aiden out of the corner of his eye as he whispered “Are you tired? Want to sleep?... Or do you want to go back to class?

 

Gripping his vest Aiden looked down and whispered back “I want to go back” 

 

Leo nodded and turned his body towards the nurse and the two boys “Teacher can you give my classmate the medicine he wants to go back to class and you're holding us up”

 

Startled by what Leo said Aiden Grabbed onto his arm and looked up at him eyes wide “Y-You can't say that to T-Teacher” 

 

Patting Aiden’s hand Leo smiled wide “It alright the teacher doesn't mind” 

 

Handing Dion a Bandaid the nurse made her way to Aiden and ignored Leo “Here you are sweetheart this will help with the pain in your wrist and mouth...if it starts hurting again you can just come to teacher and teacher will heal you ok?”

 

Snorting Leo spoke, “What are you a healer in some RPG?”

 

Glaring at Leo the nurse turned back to look at Dion “If everyone is satisfied with their care leave”

 

Seeing Aiden was staring at the nurse and isn't drinking his medicine Leo put his hand on Aiden’s nape and took the cup from his hand and held it to Aidens lips “Drink” 

 

Pressing his lips together Aiden shook his head “D-Don’t like”

 

Shaking his head Leo used one of his fingers to rub Aidens nape causing Aiden to shiver “It'll help with the pain, what if it starts hurting again and you start crying again?

 

At Leo’s comment Aidens whole face and neck flushed red in embarrassment, it was embarrassing enough that the teacher saw him crying but now two other people knew he had cried.

 

Pouting his lips Aiden looked at Leo. Coaxing Aiden Leo was amused seeing Aiden pout his lips and refuse to look at him, this little kitten was embarrassed.

 

Tapping Aiden’s lips with the cup Leo chuckled “Why Mad? Or are you embarrassed?”

 

Pouting Aiden mumbled “I'm not mad or embarrassed….I don't want the medicine it doesn't hurt anymore”

 

Raising his eyebrow Leo smirked “Oh it doesn't hurt?”

 

Stubbornly Aiden shook his head “I-It doesn’t”

 

Nodding his head Leo moved the cup slightly away from Aiden, lip twitching at the relief in Aiden’s eyes then he reached out and pinched Aidens cheek. 

 

Eyes widening Aiden looked at Leo “Ouch what-ooph”

 

Swallowing the bitter liquid made Aiden’s whole face scrunch up as tears began to pool at the corner of his eyes. Jumping off the bed Aiden hit Leo on the arm angrily. 

 

“Y-You Wh- Y-You I-” 

 

Taking a round candy from his pocket Leo unwrapped it and pooped it into Aiden's mouth as Aiden struggled to voice his grievances. Surprised at the sweetness Aiden put his hand up to his mouth and looked at Leo. “I-Its sweet”

 

Ruffling Aiden’s hair Leo laughed “See it wasn’t that bad right?

 

Looking at Leo Aiden shook his head “mm”

 

Grabbing Aiden’s uninjured wrist Leo nodded to the two boys and led him out of the room. Just as they passed the two boys Yu Jie felt the air around the two was two degrees lower than anywhere else and took a quick peek at them before Leo's voice made him turn back “Let's go back. If Lex tries anything I’ll pound him into the floor, all you need to do is come find me” 

 

“T-Thank you L-Leo”

 

[Yu Jie: Hey Little bun, who were the two students back there?]

 

[System: eh I don't know (•ิ_•ิ)?]

 

[Yu Jie: ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)]

 

As Leo led me back to class we ran into our homeroom teacher or more like he was going crazy trying to find me. Seeing us Mr. Moon ran over anxiously.

 

“Aiden, where have you been? Are you ok?!

 

Nodding I looked at Mr. Moon “I’m fine teacher please don't worry”

 

The whole time Leo kept quiet but gave me an odd look then trailed behind us as we walked to the classroom. Leo walked in through the back door and  Aiden was led through the main door at the front of the classroom by Mr. Moon. Standing in front of the class Aiden could feel everyone looking at him and shrank into himself. Mr. Moon put his hand on Aiden’s shoulder to try and assure him as he announced to the class.

 

“Today we have a new classmate joining us and I hope that everyone can get along with him”

 

“Isn't that him?”

 

“Ah, that kid that this morning got…”

 

“He looks so small”

 

“Weak”

 

“So feminine”

 

“He's hiding his face. How can you tell he's feminine? 

 

A few snickers rang out and Mr. Moon’s expression darkened as his cold voice rang out “As I’ve stated we are all classmates and should get along with each other some of you need to keep in mind that “water flows in only to flow out.” 

 

[Yu Jie: Go, Mr. Moon! Teach these kids how to be proper human beings] 

 

[System: …..Dad aren't you a bit too excited]

 

[Yu Jie: ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)]

 

Finished saying his part Mr. Moon turned to look at Aiden “Please introduce yourself”

 

Looking down Aiden played with the hem of his vest and gripped it tightly Bowing his head his voice wavered as he spoke “H-Hello my name is Aiden, Please take c-care of m-me”

 

Applause were sparse as Aiden finished speaking. Pressing his lips into a line Mr. Moon cleared his throat and looked around the room for an empty seat. Raising his hand Leo looked at Aiden and spoke in a light tone. “Mr. Moon he can sit with me”

 

Whipping over to look at Leo Lex scowled and flipped Leo off under the desk. Leo paid no attention to Lex and stood up dragging his book to the desk on the outer side and sat down. 

 

Looking at Mr. Moon Leo patted the desk next to him by the window “He can sit here”

 

Unsure Mr. Moon looked at Leo with a complicated expression and just as he was going to refused, Leo looked at Aiden and spoke in a soft tone “Aiden come here”

 

Mr. Moon watched in shock as Aiden walked past the desks and made his way to Leo’s side. Aiden set his backpack to the side and sat down next to Leo avoiding the stares of his peers. 

 

Shocked, Mr. Moon asked “Aiden, are you fine with the seating arrangement? 

 

Looking up at Mr. Moon Aiden nodded and his soft voice rang out “Yes Teacher” 

 

Clearing his throat Mr. Moon nodded “ Alright let's start class then”  

 

Aiden sat next to Leo with a serious expression as he wrote down notes. Leo laid his head on the desk and faced Aiden as he observed the boy, a smile slowly making its way onto his face. Whispering Leo asked Aiden “You like studying? 

 

Biting on the tip of his pen Yu Jie was pulled out of his daze at Leo’s chuckle. Looking at Leo with his head tilted Aiden shook his head “Not really”

 

Slightly surprised Leo scooted closer to Aiden, a teasing expression in his eyes “Really? 

 

Putting his pen down, Aiden handed his notebook to Leo. Sliding Aidens notebook closer to him Leo looked at the messy words on the page and covered his mouth holding back his laugh. Pulling his notebook back Aiden’s cheeks flushed as he hit Leo lightly on the shoulder. “Don't laugh”

 

Ding~ [System: Affection rate went up now at 59%]

 

Taking a deep breath Leo looked at Aiden “How is it that you only wrote the title of the assignment” 

 

Pouting Aiden covered his notes with his arm “I’m injured it's hard to write..plus at least I wrote something unlike someone”

 

The two boys spent their time like this one teasing and the other pouting as he tried to pay attention to class. 

 

Hearing the bell ring Leo got up and patted Aiden’s head “Let’s go I’ll take you to the cafeteria” 

 

Putting his things in his desk Aiden nodded his head and followed after Leo. Watching as Leo and Aiden left Lex pulled out his phone and pulled up the school forms. Posting a new post Lex smirked.

 

Walking into the cafeteria Aiden looked around and noticed that the cafeteria had a second floor, curious Aiden pulled Leo’s sleeve. Turning to look at him Leo asked “What's wrong?

 

Getting on his tippy toes Aiden whispered into Leo’s ears asking “There's a second floor?”

 

Leaning down Leo whispered back voice cold “Don't go on the second floor and do not involve yourself with the people that sit on the second floor”

 

Puzzled Aiden asked “Why?

 

Straightening up Leo glanced at the second floor a look of disgust in his eyes “They are all very powerful people but most of them are scum and have no morals” 

 

[System: Grayson Vice is approaching be careful dad he looks mad]

 

Leo had turned to pat my head and failed to realize a young man with black hair parted in two showing his forehead dyed to fade into the blue was making his way down a flight of stairs. His gray eyes were narrowed as he looked at Aiden, making his entire aura feel cold. He is an inch taller than Leo and had an imposing aura as he walked over to them. Startled by his cold gaze, Aiden gripped Leo’s clothes. 

 

Feeling Aiden was acting off Leo tuned with an irritated expression but upon seeing the grey-eyed boy his expression stiffened. Voice cold the gray-eyed boy scoffed “What not happy to be caught in the act of giving me a green hat?

 

Rubbing his temple Leo look at the gray-eyed boy and his tired voice rang out “That's not it Grayson” 

 

Aiden peeked out his head from behind Leo and looked at Grayson trying to get a good look at him. He had to admit Grayson was indeed the main character just the way he wore his uniform stood out compared to others with his loose tie and his first two buttons undone on his shirt, paired with a metal chain bracelet on his right hand and two other bracelets on his left hand. He also Wears chunky sneakers that exclude wealth despite just being plain black. My lips twitched as I noticed he was wearing black fingerless gloves.

 

Making accidental eye contact with Grayson Aiden flinched back at Grayson’s glare. Leo pulled Aiden behind him, fully covering Aiden from Grayson’s glare.

 

“Grayson he is my friend, he just transferred in today...Please calm down”

 

Scoffing Grayson clenched his jaw “He just transferred yet you are already so close? Does that make sense Leo?”

 

Looking tired Leo ran his fingers through his hair “Grayson aren't you being a bit much” 

 

Eyes widening in anger Grayson pointed his finger at Aiden “I’m being too much! What about that shameless bitch that's clinging onto another person's man?! By now the fact that I am being cheated on is all over the school forms!”

 

Yu Jie’s lip twitched as he tried to hold back a curse and his eyes darkened causing the system to ring out.

 

Ding~ [System: Dad don’t OOC fix your expression please before someone notices]

 

[Yu Jie: I didn’t think Grayson would be such a whiny bitch] 

 

Leo’s aura fell to a freezing point as he looked at Grayson “Don't call him that and I already told you me and Aiden are friends. Watch the way you address him” 

 

Flushing red Grayson raised his voice “Are you threatening me, Leo!?”

 

Ding~ [System: Affection meter had decreased for Grayson Vice, % is now down to 24%]

 

Slightly startled at the notification from the system Aiden took a step back. Feeling Aiden retreat a step Leo’s patience hit rock bottom and looked at Grayson with a cold expression “I’m hungry and would like to eat before the bell rings” 

 

With that being said Leo grabbed Aiden’s wrist and walked past Grayson. As Aiden passed Grayson clenched his fist and whispered “Get away from Leo or I’ll make you regret it”

 

Rolling his eyes in his head Yu Jie acted as if he had been scared and cowered away from Grayson quickening his pace. Finally in line Aiden’s stomach growled as the smell of food entered his nose. Chuckling Leo looked at Aiden “You were really hungry huh”

 

Rubbing his stomach Aiden nodded “Mm I was kinda hungry”

 

Ruffling Aiden’s hair Leo’s expression fell as he softened his voice “I’m sorry about Grayson, He's technically my boyfriend but he can be too much with his jealousy. Don't mind him...but make sure you're never alone with him, Ok?

 

Nodding his head repeatedly Aiden gripped his tray harder “I know...he's a bit scary” 

 

Sighing Leo nodded at Aidens words “Well...at least you're aware”

 

Sitting down at an empty table Aiden and Leo began to eat in comfortable silence when suddenly Grayson and a group of five people walked over and sat down with them. Stiffening Aiden glanced at Leo unsure of what he should do. Gripping his chopsticks tightly Leo looked at Grayson that sat in front of him with a glare. 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

Picking up a piece of meat from his plate Grayson gently placed it into Leo’s tray with a gentle expression. “I just wanted to eat with my boyfriend, why? Is something wrong” 

 

The girl sitting next to Aiden covered her mouth as she giggled but her eyes were burning holes through Leo “How sweet Leo is so lucky to be able to date Grayson”

 

Giving her a side-eye Leo Ignored her words and slowly began to eat again “It's ok to eat”

 

Realising Leo was talking to him Aiden nodded and began to eat. Grayson’s eyes bore holes into Aiden as he tried to keep his head down and eat. 

 

[Yu Jie: This is probably why Leo has and had no friends in the original story]

 

[System: Grayson isn't jealous he is just plain possessive] 

 

[Yu Jie: let’s treat Leo good Little Bun]

 

[System: Placing a tracking device on Leo’s phone as we speak]

 

[Yu Jie: ,,(((  ̄□)_/ \_(○ ̄ ))),, My Little bun is the best!]

 

[System: <( ̄︶ ̄)> heh]

 

Grayson and his “friends” chatted and laughed as they ate, making those that didn't know any better think everyone was having a good time. The girl next to Aiden was called Veronica and she seemed to have it out for Leo as she kept making sly comments about his and Grayson’s relationship. Veronica, irritated that Leo was ignoring her, turned her attention to Aiden and smirked. “Hey, you just transferred right? 

 

Glancing at her Aiden did not reply and scooted away from her slightly as he took a sip of his juice. Putting on a fake smile Veronica wrapped her arm around Aiden and gripped his shoulder, her nails digging into his skin. Suddenly Aiden’s face drained of all its color as he bolted up from his chair causing his tray to flip and his juice to spill all over him and the two next to him. 

 

Gripping his shoulder Aiden seemed to be in a daze as his lips quivered and his whole body shook. Bowing his head his voice shook as he spoke “I-Im S-Sorry”

 

After apologizing Aiden ran out of the cafeteria at full speed not slowing down even as he bumped into people. Leo sat stunned as he watched Aiden run away. 

 

“Ugh what the fuck is wrong with him?! Now I have juice all over me!”

 

Snapping out of his daze Leo bolted up and rushed out running after Aiden. 

 

Yu Jie felt his eyes sting as he ran blindly through the halls not knowing where he was trying to run to, back in the cafeteria Aiden’s body had an extreme reaction to the touch on his shoulder as a memory flashed in his mind. In the memory, Aiden was younger, maybe no older than 7 as he looked up to a woman with violet eyes. The woman's eyes held dark insanity as she gripped Aiden’s shoulder, her nails drawing blood as she cried hysterically. “Aiden, my precious baby boy, come with Mother alright? Be a good boy and do as mother says” 

 

Yu Jie’s mind was in confusion as he tried to calm Aiden’s feelings when he finally looked up as he was standing in front of the large metal gate that led to the woods behind the school. Feeling nauseous, Yu Jie squatted down and held his hands to his mouth holding back a gag. Beads of sweat gathered on Yu Jie’s forehead as he breathed chaotically. 

 

A soft chime sounded out in the empty yard and Yu Jie suddenly felt lighter. Looking up slightly, Yu Jie’s vision blurred as his tears fell down his cheeks. Blinking away the tears, Yu Jie saw a pair of black leather slip-on shoes. Looking further up Yu Jie was slightly startled. Standing over him was a boy wearing the school uniform without his tie with his white shirt unbuttoned and wearing a black muscle shirt under, one of his pant legs folded up.

 

 Looking at his white messy hair that fades into red giving him a rogue look it's safe to assume he isn't a straight-A student. His ears have multiple piercings and his red eyes are squinted due to the sun giving him a murderous air. He is a head taller than Aiden and has a muscular and lean build. He had his hands in his pockets as he looked down at Aiden. 

 

Stunned by the boy's sudden appearance Yu Jie looks at the other blankly. Reaching his hand out the boy looks at Aiden then his deep raspy voice sounded “Can you stand?”

 

Instinctively Yu Jie reached out his hand and placed it into the other boy's hand. Tugging Aiden off the floor, the Boy dusted Aidens pant legs. “Can you walk?”

 

Flustered Aiden shook his head “M-My legs are a bit numb”

 

Nodding his head the boy looked at Aiden up and down. Suddenly he reached out his hand to brush Aidens bangs aside. Aiden was about to doge when he heard a chime ring out once again. Suddenly Aiden gripped the boy's hand and stared intently at the golden bracelet with little bells on it. Looking up, Yu Jie’s whole face lit up as he smiled. 

“What's your name?”

[Yu Jie: It's Issac!!!  ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆]

 

[System: Neither of you can OOC right now….]

 

[Issac: I Know, Yu Jie get your shit together]

 

[Yu Jie: Hmph you can't tell me you aren't happy to see me]

 

[Issac: Not Happy (--_--)]

 

[Yu Jie: 凸( ̄ヘ ̄)]

 

Pulling away from Aiden the boy looked at Aiden coldly “I wasn't helping you, you're in my quiet place if you can walk then scram”

 

Stunned by his harsh words Aiden took a step back “S-Sorry I-I”

 

“Hey!” 

 

Startled by the loud shout Aiden was going to turn and look behind him when he was suddenly pulled behind a broad back. Leo’s cold voice rang out as he glared daggers at the red-eyed boy in front of him. “Felix Arcadius what business do you have with my friend”

 

Crossing his arms over his chest Felix looked at Leo coldly “Leo Eudan your friend is the one that stepped into my territory, you should put away your hostile expression”

 

Pulling Leo’s shirt Aiden spoke up “H-He didn't do anything...He just helped me get up when I fell” 

 

Looking at Aiden’s tear-stained face Leo frowned “If you say so…” Turning to look at Felix Leo nodded at him “I apologize for jumping to conclusions, Thank you for helping him up” 

 

Looking away Felix looked uninterested as he waved his followers away “Whatever if there's nothing else scram” 

 

Nodding Leo turned around pulling Aiden along. Turning to stare at Felix Aiden pulled his arm back and ran to stand in front of Felix and then he quickly bowed “T-Thank you” then Aiden ran back to Leo and let Leo drag him away. 

 

[Yu Jie: See you later Issac! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu]

 

[Issac: Is harassment of another host allowed by the system?]

 

[System: …... ]

 

[Issac: I want to report harassment towards me Kaito]

 

[Yu Jie: You're so mean Issac! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞]

 

Pulling me to the nurse’s office Leo was very quiet and didn't turn back to look at Aiden as he spoke “We will head back to class after you get checked by the nurse”

 

“U-Um Leo i-i am s-sorry”

 

Stopping in his tracks Leo turned around “Why are you apologizing? 

 

Fiddling with the hem of his vest Aiden avoided Leo’s eyes “I-I ran out and s-spilled j-juice on your b-boyfriends friend a-and you”

 

Not hearing a response Aiden looked up and met Leo’s conflicted eye’s opening and closing his mouth Leo spoke slowly “You were hurt by Veronica were you not?’

 

Tightening his grip on his vest Aiden looked down at the ground “I- N-No?”

 

Leo’s cold voice sounded near Aiden's ear causing Aiden to jump “Don’t lie to me Aiden”

 

Startled by Leo’s icy voice Aiden looked up and almost shouted “Y-Yes I-Im sorry s-she d-dug her nails into my a-arm”

 

Nodding Leo stepped away and ruffled Aiden’s hair “In that case shouldn't Veronica be the one apologizing, Veronica is in the wrong so you shouldn't apologize...Never apologize for being hurt Aiden”  

 

Looking at Leo Aiden repeated his words in a trance “Never apologize for being h-hurt” 

 

“That's right never apologize to someone who you feel doesn't deserve it” 

 

[System: I have a question]

 

[Yu Jie: What?]

 

[System: Why is Leo’s affection % so low? They are dating so (¯ . ¯;)?]

 

[Yu Jie: The world information never stated that Leo liked Grayson]

 

[System: (◎ ◎)ゞ]

 

[Yu Jie: Do you know what incident it was that made Leo accept Grayson?]

 

[System: Unfortunately no, the world information isn't detailed and is only an overview of the world plot….]

 

[Yu Jie: That's too bad then]

 

[System: ヽ(°〇°)ノ AHHh]

 

[Yu Jie: (o_O) ! What?!]

 

[System: I can look for the book this world was written about!!! (✧∀✧)/]

 

[System: I'll be backkkk!]

 

[Yu Jie: Good luck Little Bun ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ]

 

Seeing the two boys walking in, the nurse sighed “Are you injured again?” 

 

Nodding Aiden bit his lip to keep from apologizing “M-My shoulder h-hurts”

 

Worried the nurse led Aiden behind a partition and said in a stern voice “Leo stay over there I will check his injury over here”

 

Nodding Leo stayed put on the other side of the partition  close enough so he could hear them talking. With a gentle look the nurse asked “Can you take off your vest and unbutton your shirt?”

 

Gripping his clothes Aiden hesitated. Then he lowered his voice so that only the nurse could hear as he explained “T-Teacher don't be surprised ok? T-They don't hurt anymore and m-most of them are very old...Please don't hate me ok”

 

The nurse looked confused but still had a gentle smile on her lips as she assured Aiden “Of course I wouldn't hate you Aiden why would you say that?”

 

“Y-You promise”

 

“I promise”

 

Standing up Aiden's hands trembled as he took off his vest and started to unbutton his shirt. Closing his eyes Aiden pulled down his sleeve and flinched as he heard the nurse cry out.

 

“My God Aiden?!”

 

Hearing the nurse’s cry Leo walked past the partition eyebrows furrowed “Why are you shouting? Is Aiden o-” Eyes widening Leo stood in place frozen as he felt his blood run cold. Standing up the nurse pulled the white shirt off Aiden and froze in horror. 

 

Standing with his eyes closed Aiden trembled as he let the nurse take his shirt and clenched his jaw. The whole office was quiet as if the world had been put on pause. Breaking the silence the door to the nurse’s office opened and a sunny male voice floated through the office. 

 

“Teacher I cut my finger again and need a bandaid”

 

Another cold voice filled after “Next time I won't come with you” 

 

Coming out of their daze Leo covered Aiden with the blanket and the nurse wiped her tears and walked past the partition. Her voice wavered a little before she began scolding the boy.

 

“Again with the same thing Dion? You're making things hard for me and Claude”

 

Behind the partition Aiden was in a daze as he sat on the bed wrapped like a burrito. Leo stared at Aiden and said nothing as he watched the boy hang his head in shame. Irritated Leo spoke harshly, “Why are you ashamed?”

 

Looking up Aiden looked at Leo without avoiding his eyes for the first time “Because no one has ever seen my scars other than my family and my family doctor….I was told to never show my body to others”

 

Startled by the darkness in Aiden’s eyes Leo stood in front of Aiden and looked down at him staring at his violet eyes. “Who hurt you”

 

Pain flashed by Aiden’s eyes as he recalled all the jeers and beatings he endured all his life and he showed a self deprecating smile. “It would be easier to tell you who didn't hurt me” 

 

Feeling his heart sink Leo squatted in front of Aiden and grabbed his bandaged hand. ““Aiden have you heard of the saying “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”

 

Nodding his head absentmindedly Yu Jie was wondering where this was going on the inside. Smiling Leo made his voice gentle “In that case allow me to teach you how to fish” 

 

Yu Jie suddenly had a very bad premonition “What do y-you m-mean?”

 

Chuckling Leo explained in a calm voice “I’m going to teach you how to defend yourself” 

 

“E-Eh?”

 

[System: w(°o°)w Leo Is so cool]

[Yu Jie: 〣( ºΔº )〣Noooooooooooo]

 

[System: Look on the bright side Aiden’s Image will change faster than we thought] 

 

[Yu Jie: I don't want too 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 This young master knows how to fight. I don't want to go through training again!?]

 

In a daze, Aiden nodded his head “A-Alright” 

 

[Yu Jie: (ಥ﹏ಥ) Do I look that weak?]

Turning around Leo told Aiden to put his shirt back on. Aiden was buttoning the last two buttons of his vest when Leo walked towards the nurse. “Teacher can you give me the ointment Aiden needs I'll put it on him later, we don't want to be late to class”

 

Giving Leo a cautious look the nurse nodded as she opened one of the cabinets to get an ointment. Turning around she had two ointments in her hand and she handed one to Leo and walked over to the other boys to give them the other one. “Claude this is the ointment for Dion if he doesn't use this his fingers will scar” 

 

Nodding his head Claude thanked the Nurse “Thank you teacher I apologize for Dion’s actions” 

 

Walking past the partition Aiden froze as his gaze landed on the two boys. The one that had just finished apologizing was too handsome and it caused Yu Jie’s brain to malfunction. The boy wore his uniform neatly and not one wrinkle could be seen. It seemed as if they had just run, seeing as the boy’s black hair which is longer in the front than in the back and almost covers his eyes was messy and all over the place. His right eye is gold and his left eye is a light blue. He has sharp eyes and sharp features. He is a head taller than Aiden and Has an athletic and muscular build.

 

As for the boy that always had cuts on his fingers Dion he wasn't wearing the school's uniform and was instead wearing a white muscle shirt with a white and burgundy jersey along with some white shorts with burgundy stripes going down the side. His black shoes with white laces and accents match his outfit nicely. His straight short blue hair gives him a boyish look and his golden eyes are big and soften his sharp looks. He is a bit taller than Aiden but not as tall as the boy standing next to him. 

 

Coming back to his senses Yu Jie could feel his ears burn as he felt the black-haired boy’s gaze linger on him. Seeing that Aiden was done Leo shook the ointment at Aiden and motioned towards the door with his chin. “Aiden Lets go” 

 

Looking up Aiden nodded and quickly turned to bow towards the nurse “Teacher thank you I will head back to class now”

 

The nurse was bandaging Dion's finger. when Aiden bowed to her and she did not respond. Not minding her response Aiden turned and instinctively held Leo’s hand. Just as the two of them were about to leave the nurse spoke up.

 

“Aiden...Come see me after class is over” The Nurse’s tone was stable and imposing, causing Aiden to look back at her with wide eyes. The nurse never looked up and was still bandaging Dion’s fingers.

 

“Y-Yes teacher” 

 

Looking at the nurse's red eyes Dion wrinkled his eyebrows “What's wrong with you Jules?”

 

Shaking her head Jules put her hands down and sighed “I just feel sorry for that child”

 

Arms crossed Claude looked at Jules and asked “What happened that upset you so much”

 

Biting her lip Jules just shook her head as she held back her tear’s “I-Its ok, He’ll be fine...right?” 

 

Dion and Claude looked at each other and sighed. Speaking up Dion tried to lighten the mood “Hey don't worry too much Jules I've heard Leo Eudan was sent here because of his rough personality. His name became infamous after always getting into fights with the other kids in his school. I heard he sent 10 people to the hospital and after that had to be sent here because no other school would take him-Ouch!”

 

The more Dion spoke the more Jule’s expression dropped, finally not being able to take anymore Claude kicked Dion’s leg shaking his head. Realizing he made things worse Dion rubbed his neck and apologised. “My bad Jule’s but I heard that Leo only gets in fights with people that provoke him first...plus it looks like he has a soft spot for that kid so you shouldn't worry too much” 

 

Snacking Dion’s head Jules chuckled “I know….thanks you two”

 

Giving her a thumbs up Dion laughed “No problem Jules”

 

Looking at the office door Claude spoke “If you are so worried me and Dion can keep an eye on the boy” 

 

Startled Dion looked at Claude as if he had grown two heads. Jules was equally shocked as she stood frozen in place. Turning to look at them Claude shrugged “Or not it's up to you” 

 

Jules shook her head and made sure she wasn't dreaming as she pinched her cheek “Y-You're serious C-Claude?”

 

Nodding his head Claude chuckled “Of course when have I ever been the type to joke around?”

 

“B-Boss have you lost your mind?!”

 

After a second of hesitation Jules Nodded her head eyes determined “Alright them Please look after him….If you ever need my help I will help to the best of my abilities” 

 

Claude chuckled and shook his head “Don't say that we’re family after all Jules”

“Achoo!” Feeling a shiver run down his spine Yu Jie looked around confused 

[Yu Jie: @Issac, were you missing me? I miss you too ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡]

 

[Issac: No (((ง’ω’)و三 ง’ω’)ڡ≡ ☆⌒ミ((x_x)]

 

[Yu Jie: .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。. So cold]

 

5