Chapter 1 – The End?
252 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Earth - United States Department of Defense - The Pentagon ]-[ Year 2020 ]

*BEEP* “-37 Level

Currently Deep underground an elevator can be seen still going down despite the already depth.

*BEEP* “-53 Level

Inside the elevator 3 people can be seen standing, from a single glance you can tell they’re not just people, that is because they are the current supreme leaders of the united state.

The president : *SIGH*

Although for some reason the three of them seem very nervous, especially the president who *sigh* every few minutes.

President of the Senate : “...Sir president please get ahold of yourself”

The president : “Speaks for yourself, your sweating all over!”

President of the Senate : “Oh please, you can't be serious now Sir!”

Even though the two of them are trying to hide it, they can’t help but bicker each other to escape that nervousness, which leads the third one to frown.

Chief judge of the Supreme Court  : “Stop it! You two, how can you start arguing at a time like this!”

President of the Senate : “...”

The president : “Ah, you're right!”

*BEEP* “-76 Level

Yet the elevator's synthesized voice signaled their position again.

The president : “...Hey”

After the synthesized voice is finished, the president speaks, and the other two look at him to hear what he has to say.

The president : “w..what the you t..think ‘HE’ w..w-ant from us this time?”

When he says ‘HE’, the other two immediately shiver and shatter every little composure they managed to hold. Even the all serious Chief judge of the Supreme Court had a hard time hearing him.

President of the Senate : “can you at least spare us until we meet him!”

The president couldn’t help but have a wry smile, the Chief judge of the Supreme Court speaks with a pout.

Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “Well, today's call was too sudden for me to relate to anything i suppose?”

The president : “I t..think ‘HE’ most likely would give order to destroy that recently cocky Half-Korea”

President of the Senate : “...No way! ‘HE’ won’t possibly interfere in such a trivial matter!”

Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “Hmm… We’ll have to wait until we meet ‘HIM’”

*BEEP* “-111 Level” “Lowest Level Reached”

Soon after the synthesized voice the elevator's door opened, after hesitating for a moment the three of them walked out.

The president : “...Whew”

President of the Senate : “...i never get used to this”

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court nodded, of course they will have these reactions, after all what relies in front of them was something straight out of star wars shit or sci-fi movies,

High-end machinery can be seen everywhere with robots running at high-speed doing all kinds of work.

The president : “...OMG”

President of the Senate : “SHIT!, what is this!”

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “Jesus christ...”

After walking for a while the three suddenly widened their eyes as if they’ve seen a ghost, what they’re looking at right now is a massive machine that has about 200m height and 400m width with countless huge cables and tubes littered everywhere.

Of course since ‘HE’ who built it, the one who invented the nuclear weapons, then it’s definitely not some decoration or some trivia tech.

?? : “...Hmph!

Suddenly a hoarse voice was heard behind them, in the next moment they felt cold air running through their spine, as if death itself was watching them from behind.

Not a single one of them dared to turn around, and the voice continued.

?? : “Stop fooling around and follow me kids”

Once they hear the voice again, they instantly realise who’s voice this is, it is his voice, the one called Humanity Lord, the very person who creates history as we know it, the one who starts world wars, the one who truly control the world, the one who united and separate the continents, the one who advanced technologies behind the scenes, the one who manipulates organisations, the one who lead HUMANITY to its current state. Perhaps he’s the most formidable being ever lived in the entire planet’s history.

The moment they realise this fact, almost instantly all of them turned around and bowed in synchronised manner not daring to look him in the face, and they said in horror :

“At once! My Lord!”

At a glance you can tell that the three of them would fall at any moment, and were sweating profusely, it was like if they just blink, that would lead to their demise.

After all the one before them was a legend, a godlike existence, he was someone who lived through history, it was said that he was born in 1880, 1880! Now it’s 2020, this man, no this god has lived more than a freakin century, his age alone would let one speechless let alone his ground-soul breaking achievements that no human or being ever done before or perhaps even in the future.

?? : “Let’s Go!”

“YES SIR!”

After that he turned around and walked away, only then did the three dared to breath, and hurriedly followed behind him.

Now that it’s them who are behind him they got to see his back’s figure, it was terrifying, such a thing isn’t possible, how in hell did someone who is more than a century old have a body that would make a bodybuilder champion weep in shame, every step he took seems so refined than the fking steel, truly worthy of his Title ‘HUMANITY LORD’.

*BEEP* *WHIR* *BUZZ*

After walking for about 15min, they reached a command-center like place with screens in the walls and robots managing the different input devices.

?? : “System! Initiate energy concentration program!”

*BEEP*

System : “AFFIRMATIVE!”

Suddenly all screens changed and some of them were projecting the previous massive machine they saw earlier.

System : “Total CHECKING will take 72 seconds”

System : “Initiate Level 0 CHECKING”

System : “ENVIRONMENTAL STABILITY > GOOD”

System : “ENERGY SUSTAINABILITY > GOOD”

System : “GRAVITY STABILITY > GOOD”

System : “Initiate Level 1 CHECKING”

System : “EQUALITY STABILITY > GOOD”

System : “CORRECTING COORDINATES > PARTLY”

System : “REPAIRING CORRECTING COORDINATES STATUS”

System : “Initiate Level 2 CHECKING”

When the three supreme leaders heard the notifications they didn’t understand shit so they were waiting for their Lord to bless them with an explanation, and just then he started to speak.

?? : “Well then kids, do you know what that thing is?”

*SHAKES HEADS*

?? : “Hmph, what your seeing right now is my costum made energy Ultra-concentration machine”

The three of them somehow understand that its function is to concentrate energie but what of it?

?? : “In other words, it’s a black hole generator!”

*GASP*

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “W..Wh...wh-at... what did you just say my Lord??!!”

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court unconsciously shouted, making the other two jump, they didn’t think that the all composed and elegant Chief judge would break in front of the Lord.

Well who would blame him, these two probably know about black holes but didn’t know about the difficulty of creating them, in fact up until this day no one has ever succeeded in generating a black hole, there was theory in place, but that’s all, nothing else.

The lord on the other hand smirked, he liked to watch others get flabbergasted like this so he explained more.

?? : “Ki..ki..ki, well you see kid, it’s not just any black hole, this child here is capable of creating black holes with more than 50m in diameter”

Finally the other two snapped of it and understand just how absurd that is, because since they have to study about nuclear weapons therefore nuclear reaction, they somehow know the power of the black holes, originally when the lord said that the machine can create black holes, they thought, it’s just at the micro-level and so not much to fear, but 50m? Sorry but did he got senile after living such a long time?

Who would blame them after all the gravitational power of black holes is so powerful that just a mini-black hole 1mm in diameter is more than enough to swallow the entire planet, but a fucking 50m one ?

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “IMPOSSIBLE!!”

President of the Senate : “Yeah, sorry lord but that’s just absurd! Even if we gather the entire energie in the planet it wouldn’t be enough to create such a thing!”

?? : “Who said it wouldn’t, i already prepared 100 kiloton of antimatter, so the energie would be the least of our concern”

The president drops in the ground, it seems this time he is the only one who understands what that means, since antimatter is not something widely spread because of its preciousness.

The president thought in his mind : ‘No way, the total production of that thing has been only a few nanograms – and in natural processes like cosmic ray collisions and some types of radioactive decay, but only a tiny fraction of these have successfully been bound together in experiments to form anti-atoms. No macroscopic amount of antimatter has ever been assembled due to the extreme costs of $62.5 trillion per gram and difficulty of production and handling.’

The reason why it’s so frightening is not just it’s cost but it’s fuking destruction power, that is because only less than 0.5 gram is comparable to Hiroshima’s nuclear warhead.

After a while the others seemed to remember the word ‘Antimatter’ and their faces immediately got pale.

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “H..Ha..Ha-haa n..no way that ridiculous, just 2.5 kiloton would produce the same energie as the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs era”

President of the Senate : “...100 kiloton? I think that is enough to destroy all planets in our star Orbit?”

*BEEP*

System : “All Levels CHECKING completed”

System : “Starting engines”

*WHIR* *WHIR* *WHIR*

Suddenly the entire pentagon begin to shake

[ Earth - United States Department of Defense - The Pentagon - Surface level ]-[ Year 2020 ]

Officier 1 : “WTF is this?!”

Officier 2 : “WHAT?!!”

Officier 3 : “WHAT’S HAPPENING?!!!!”

Prime Minister : “Calm Down!, Calm Down!! Immediately search the tremor’s origin!”

Officier 4 : “Sir!, According to the radar it seems the tremors are coming directly from underground the pentagon!!”

The Prime Minister said with a frown : “What?! Is it true? Is it some new weapon from china? No, Russia ?!! just what is happening ?? ugh”

The tremors were so great the trained men couldn’t even stand.

[ Earth - United States Department of Defense - The Pentagon - Lowest level underground ]-[ Year 2020 ]

System : “Charged Energie 69%”

System : “Expected time to 100% Charge : 15s”

?? : “K..ki-ki H-Hi HAHAHAHHAHAH, it’s close! Humanity's biggest shine is close !”

The Chief judge of the Supreme Court : “What?!!! Sir it.. Ugh”

President of the Senate : “My lord! If this continues we’re doomed! No all living beings are..ugh”

The remaining two dropped to the ground as they watched the Lunatic Lord laughing to his hearth, it seems that nothing matters to him anymore, this caused them to pale at once, such a terrifying being, no, a demon god.

The president : “...why”

?? : “Hmm?”

The president : “WHY?! Why are you doing this??”

The Lord grinned maniacally.

?? : “Of course, like i said, it’s for humanity's biggest shine!”

The president : “WHAT SHINE, WE ALL GONNA DIE HERE???!!! EVERYTHING WILL MEET ITS DEMISE???!!!!”

The president shouted desperately, and The Lord’s grin got even more twisted

?? : “GAHAHAHAHAH, that’s exactly what i want, can’t you feel proud?, that we humanity reached the level to destroy heavens and earth?,  can’t you feel this burning sensation?! This excitement ?!!”

*BEEP*

System : “Starting Countdown!”

System : “10”

?? : “Ah, finally...”

System : “9”

?? : “Finally, we humanity...”

System : “8”

[ Earth - United States ]-[ Year 2020 ]

Citizen1 : “OMG!”

Citizen2 : “The fuck is this!”

Citizen3 : “C’mon you serious??!!! We’re not in fkin japan??!!!!”

System : “7”

[ Earth - Russia ]-[ Year 2020 ]

The President : “What’s this...”

The president was drinking coffee peacefully when suddenly the cup began to vibrate.

The President : “This is...”

*DOOR OPENS VIOLENTLY*

Prime Minister : “SIR! We have a serious problem!! The tremors, the tremors are not ordinary earthshake, according to our satellites, they’re artificially produced from the United States??!!

The President : “W..W-HAT??!”

[ Earth - China ]-[ Year 2020 ]

Soldier1 : “OH!”

Soldier2 : “an Earthshack?”

System : “6”

[ Earth - South Africa ]-[ Year 2020 ]

Citizen 1 : “What the hell! A frickin earthshake!”

Citizen 2 : “Hahaha this is so rare!”

Citizen 3 : “I have to take a video!”

System : “5”

[ Earth - Polar Regions ]-[ Year 2020 ]

Scientist 1 : “IMPOSSIBLE!”

Scientist 2 : “No way! A earthshake Here??!”

Hunter 1 : “SHIT! An avalanche??!!”

Hunter 2 : “Run for your Lives!!”

[ Earth - Amazons ]-[ Year 2020 ]

*GROWLS*

*HISS*

*GROWLS*

Every animal and insects alike scream in horror for the unpredictable crisis.

System : “4”

[ Earth - Japan ]-[ Year 2020 ]

TV 1 : “BREAK NEWS! ANOTHER TSUNAMI HIT THE COUNTRY!!!”

TV 2 : “BREAK NEWS! THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!”

[ Earth - United States Department of Defense - The Pentagon - Lowest level underground ]-[ Year 2020 ]

System : “3”

?? : “I know it...”

System : “2”

?? : “we… humanity...”

System : “1”

?? : “ARE THE B..”

System : “0”

System : “FINISHED CHARGING 100%”

System : “CONCENTRATE THE ENTIRE ENERGIE”

System : “OPENING BLACK HOLE”

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

At That moment it seemed as if the entire world stopped time.

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”

The extreme gravitational power generated by the black hole was so powerful it tear the space itself, don’t mention the earth, everything in the sun orbit together with it got swallowed in microseconds, it happened so fast that one could lost his soul from the sight, billions, no if you counted the other living beings it would be trellions if not more if you include the insects, truly too horrifying.

The one who did such a thing could be called only one name : ‘GOD OF DESTRUCTION’

 

<Time Skip - UNKNOWN>

[ ?? - White Void ]-[ Year ?? ]

In a seemingly white void a certain man appeared, he was too strong for his age, and now that he's naked the muscles were even more prominent than before.

Yes he was the man who destroyed his own World, the most terrifying soul in existence, the man called ‘HUMANITY LORD’.

4